Book 1: New Revelations

By CherryNoddles

"Mom? Dad? Y-You're..." Hearing their daughter's voice, Marinette and Adrien's heads snapped up in shock, una... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Happy Birthday!!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Merry Christmas!!!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Tags!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 10

446 7 4
By CherryNoddles

Hey guys, Cheryl here. Welcome to Chapter 10 of Book 1: New Revelations. I have an idea for a new book. I'm going to publish it once I finish writing the entire book. I don't know when that will be, but I hope you guys will go check it out. 

Btw, shoutout to Zoeljy L!!! She's my best friend in real life!!! (HI!!!) Now, without further ado, enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel's POV

I stood, watching over the scene with a wicked gleam in my eyes. Everything was going according to plan.

"Ah, Ladybug and Chat Noir have finally joined us. I knew Ladybug and Chat Noir will do anything to save their precious little daughter. This is the perfect opportunity to get their miraculous! I'm sorry I have to involve you, dearest Emma, but I need Ladybug's earrings and Chat Noir's ring. And I'll stop at nothing to get them!"

Emma's POV

"LET GO OF MY DAUGHTER!"

My head jerked up, surprised at the sudden shout. Standing on a roof not far from where I was held captive was Ladybug and Chat Noir. No. Mom and Dad. Ladybug was livid. Her face was a bright shade of red, and she was staring murderously at the akumatized victim. Her fists were clenched tight and her jaw was set. Chat Noir had his hand on his extended baton, looking worriedly at me, Ladybug and the people down on the streets. They had heard what Ladybug had exclaimed, loud and clear.

"WHAT?!" another person exclaimed almost as loudly. I looked down and saw Mrs Lahiffe standing there with Mr Lahiffe, filming everything using her phone. "Marinette?! Is that you?! You're Ladybug?!"  Mrs Lahiffe exclaimed again. Ladybug didn't answer. She was staring straight at the akumatized victim. The villain cackled loudly and dangled me over the edge. I let out a small yelp and tried to scramble back. It wasn't at the top of the Eiffel Tower, but even at this height, I could die if I was dropped.

The villain taunted, "You want me to let go now?" Ladybug's expression went from anger to shock to worry. She took a step forward and reached out her hand to me, but Chat Noir pulled her back. The villain pulled me back onto the Eiffel Tower and I fell onto my bottom. The villain cackled again and said, "Ladybug, Chat Noir, I am Blackout. The light of my life was taken away from me, so I'm going to steal everyone else's! You know what Hawkmoth wants, so just give it here and I'll spare your precious daughter, Emma Agreste."

In a flash, the villain had a gun pointed straight at me. I gasped in shock. Ladybug and Chat Noir jumped in front of Blackout, Ladybug swinging her yo-yo and Chat Noir resting his baton on one shoulder. Ladybug said menacingly, "Give me back my daughter." Blackout smirked and said, "The great Ladybug asking something from me? Oh, I'm honored." Chat Noir glanced at me worriedly, asking me a question with his eyes.

Are you alright?

I nodded my head and slight relief was apparent on Chat Noir's face, just for a split second, before he turned his attention back to Blackout. "You're going down, Blackout." Chat Noir growled. Blackout pointed her other gun at Ladybug and Chat Noir and replied, "I'll like to see you try." 

After the fight

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!"

Ladybug threw her Lucky Charm into the air, and all the damage that was caused fixed itself. All the people that Blackout had shot reverted back to normal. Blackout's costume faded away, revealing a young woman. She held her head in her hand and groaned, "Ugh. I feel horrible. What happened? Why am I at the Eiffel Tower?" I walked over to her and said, "You were akumatized. But everything's ok now."

The woman looked up at me and said, "I don't remember much, but I know that Hawkmoth wanted me to get Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous. And..." She gasped in shock and said, "I kidnapped you! Oh my god! I'm so so so so sorry! I didn't know what I was thinking! I-" I put a reassuring hand on her shoulder and smiled at her with kind eyes, interrupting her. I said comfortingly, "It's ok, really. Everything worked out in the end. The woman smiled at me and whispered a quick, "Thank you." Then, she stood up, brushed herself off, and headed towards the stairs of the Eiffel Tower. 

Ladybug and Chat Noir rushed over to me and knelt down. Ladybug gripped my shoulder and scanned me, worry in her eyes, asking, "Are you hurt?" I shook my head and smiled, then replied, "I'm fine. Just a few scratches." Chat Noir breathed a sigh of relief, then looked around and asked, "Where's Blackout? She should've turned back to normal by now." I pointed to the stairs and replied, "She went down already. I spoke to her."

Ladybug smiled and helped me up, then whispered, "Let's go home." I nodded. Chat Noir put his arm around my shoulder, extended his baton, and brought me safely to the ground, Ladybug beside us. A crowd of reporters was already there. Once Ladybug, Chat Noir and I landed, they crowded around us and bombarded Ladybug and Chat Noir with wave after wave of questions.

"Ladybug, is your daughter Emma Agreste?" "Are you Marinette Agreste?" "Are you also the mother of Hugo and Louis Agreste?" "Do you know who Chat Noir is?" "Is Chat Noir your husband?" "Is Chat Noir the father of your children?" "Is Chat Noir Adrien Agreste?" 

Ladybug and Chat Noir smiled weakly at the crowd of reporters. I stared blankly at everyone. I had no clue what I was supposed to do. Even though Mom and Dad were Marinette and Adrien Agreste, I haven't really been in the eye of the public. Mom and Dad made sure of that. Ladybug cleared her throat and said, "Calm down everyone. Everything will be explained to you at a later date. I promise." Chat Noir shot everyone a Cheshire cat grin and bowed, then said, "So no questions for the ladies today, folks!" "Bug out!" Ladybug exclaimed before wrapping her yo-yo around a random chimney and swinging away. Chat Noir put his arm around my shoulder and lifted me off the ground, right behind Ladybug.

 I turned my head around and saw the crowd of reporters yelling out Ladybug and Chat Noir's names. But at the very front of the group was Aunt Alya and Uncle Nino. They were just standing there, smiling. They must've figured it out already. I mean, Mom made it so obvious. I gave them a small wave, then turned back around. Ladybug and Chat Noir leaped from building to building, until the Agreste Mansion came into view. 

We landed in an alley beside the Agreste Mansion, and Chat Noir set me down gently. He said softly, "Plagg, claws in." Ladybug said, equally as softly, "Tikki spots off." Mom and Dad appeared in front of me. Mom looked at me worriedly and asked, "Are you ok Emma?" I nodded shakily and stumbled, the shock of the situation setting in. Dad placed a hand on my shoulder and said, "Let's get you inside. You need some rest." I nodded and mumbled, "There's a suitcase with the clothes that I brought out at the Le Grand Paris hotel." "I'll tell Chimp to go get it." Mom replied. 

We walked through the gates of the Agreste Mansion. Mom stopped to talk to Chimp, probably giving him his instructions, while Dad led me inside and brought me to the living room. Hugo and Louis were already there. Hugo and Louis rushed over to me and hugged me tight. Louis whispered, "I'm so happy you're alright Emma." Hugo nodded and added, "We were so worried about you." I smiled sadly and hugged my brothers back. After a few moments, Dad said, "Come on Hugo, Louis. Emma's been through quite a lot. Let her sit down."

Hugo and Louis pulled back and Dad led me over to the couch. Mom entered the living room. Tikki and Plagg flew over to their holders and Mom and Dad passed them some cookies and Camembert. Once they were done eating, Tikki and Plagg flew over to me and I cupped them in my hands. Tikki nodded at me reassuringly and I sighed. I stood up and Tikki and Plagg flew up and rested on my shoulders. I took a deep breath and said, "Mom, Dad, Hugo, Louis, I'm sorry for everything I've done. I shouldn't have run away. If Tikki hadn't found you in time, Mom, Paris would've been doomed. So, I'm sorry."

Mom came over to me, understanding in her eyes. She smiled sadly and said, "Oh, sweetie. It isn't your fault. Dad and I shouldn't have kept secrets from you, Hugo and Louis. We're sorry too." Mom pulled me in for a hug, and Hugo, Louis, and Dad joined us soon after. We stood there for a few moments. It felt nice to be back in my family's embrace. 

After a while, we pulled away. Dad started snickering, for some reason. We all glanced at him curiously and Mom asked, "What's so funny?" Dad shook his head and replied, "Nothing really. It's just... you were the one who announced it to the world that Marinette Agreste is Ladybug. Remember when we were younger? You were always reminding me to keep out identities secret. But it was you who let the cat out of the bag."

Mom glared at Dad and swatted his arm, which only made him laugh even harder. I smiled to myself. Family really was the best. Then, Chimp entered the room, carrying my suitcase and backpack. He handed them to me with a grunt, then exited the room once again. I put my suitcase down on the floor and opened up my backpack. I saw the Chat Noir themed jacket that I had made for Alan and my blood turned cold.

I totally forgot about it! Oh no, I hope it isn't ruined.

I quickly took a peek underneath the wrapping and heaved a huge sigh of relief. Everything was fine. While I was digging around in my backpack, I saw something glittering. I pulled it out, and realised it was the weird looking necklace that I had found in Mom's old room. I stretched my hand out and said, "Hey Mom, I found this in your old bedroom. I don't know what it is but I think it belongs to you." Mom's eyes lit up when she saw it and she grabbed it out of my palm.

She admired it for a second, then turned to Hugo, Louis and me and explained, "Tikki gave this to me for my birthday. I thought I lost it forever. Thank you Emma." Then, Mom pulled a lucky charm from the pocket of her jeans. "This is from your dad." Mom said with a fond smile. Dad also pulled out a lucky charm and said, "You're mom made this for me, so I decided to give one to her for her birthday."

I made a face and said, "Matching lucky charms? Ugh. Gross. That is so lovey-dovey." Mom and Dad smirked at me and Mom replied, "Wouldn't you know?" I blushed a deep red after hearing this, for some reason. Everyone was staring at me with knowing looks. Even Louis! And he was only 5! I shook my head and calmed my face.

Suddenly, Hugo said, "So what are we going to do Mom?" Everyone looked at him and Mom asked, "About what?" Hugo gestured at the television and said, "Don't tell me you forgot already? You've just announced to the world that you're Emma's mom, and everyone knows that Emma's mom is Marinette Agreste, so know they'll all figure out that Marinette Agreste is Ladybug. Once they figure that out, they'll wonder about Chat Noir and whether you two know each other's secret identities. They'll eventually figure out that Chat Noir is Adrien Agreste. Then, everyone will know your secret and no one will be safe from Hawkmoth."

An uneasy silence filled the room. I glanced from Mom to Dad to Hugo to Louis. They were all glancing nervously at each other. What Hugo said was absolutely right. Not knowing Ladybug and Chat Noir's identities didn't make the people of Paris completely safe, since Mom and Dad will rush to their rescue regardless, just safer than knowing. 

Mom and Dad looked at each other, some sort of understanding in their eyes. Mom turned to Hugo, Louis and me, then said, "Emma, bring your brothers to your bedroom please. Your father and I have something to discuss. In private." I nodded and picked up my suitcase. As I was leading my brothers out of the room, I paused and turned around to face Mom and Dad, then asked, "Promise to tell us what you guys said? No more keeping secrets from us?"

Mom nodded and Dad replied, "Of course, Emma. No more keeping secrets from you." I smiled and walked out the door, closing it behind me. I followed Hugo and Louis up the stairs. They entered the room and plopped down on my bed. I walked over to the window that I had climbed out of and stared out across Paris. Paris is my home. It has been for all my life. I wouldn't let anything happen to it. 

Louis asked, "Is that the window that you climbed out of to run away?" I winced a little when Louis said run away, but nodded anyway. Hugo marveled, "This window is pretty high off the ground. Yet you managed to climb down without getting hurt. That's amazing." I smiled and turned around, then started unpacking the clothes from my suitcase. Louis asked in a small voice, "Do you think Mom and Dad will find a way?" I paused for a while and looked up, a sad smile on my face.

"I hope so."

Gabriel's POV

"Curse you Ladybug and Chat Noir! Emma's anger has faded! I can't akumatize her! And Blackout wasn't enough to defeat you! But next time... next time it'll be me that takes the light of your lives away!"

Cue evil laughter

Marinette's POV

"Marinette, you know what needs to be done! The people of Paris aren't safe, especially now, when they know who you are! Be reasonable!" Tikki exclaimed, waving her tiny hands around. I whirled around to face her and said while gripping my hair, "How can I do that Tikki?! This is way too dangerous! I can't do that! I physically and mentally can't do that! Not now, not ever! She will forever be my top priority! I don't care if the rest of Paris has to suffer because of it! I won't do it!"

Adrien went up to me and placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him and saw him smiling down at me with a sad smile. He said, "Come on Marinette. I know you don't mean that. You love Paris more than anything." I shrugged off his hand and retorted, "I love her more! I won't do it!" Plagg sighed and flew in front of me, then said, "Marinette, she can take care of herself. You were younger than her when you first did it." I glared at Plagg and fumed, "That is different."

Adrien gripped my shoulders tightly, refusing to let go. He stared me dead in the eye and said, "Marinette. I know how hard this is for you, being the person that you are. But you have to understand. No one will be safe if you don't do it. What happened today proves it. You know that, deep down." I was about to retort and argue, but something inside me prevented me from doing so. I did know deep down. I was just refusing to acknowledge it. I sighed in defeat and relaxed in Adrien's arms.

"Fine. I'll do it."

Emma's POV

Nighttime

Mom and Dad sat in front of us, their expressions grim. Mom was fiddling with the hem of her shirt. She was clearly nervous, for some reason. Dad had his arm around her shoulder. He whispered something into her ear, and she nodded, then looked up to face Hugo, Louis and me. 

Mom took a deep breath and said, "You guys know that now that Hawkmoth knows who we are, Paris is in even greater danger than before. Your father and I have came to a conclusion, that will hopefully solve everything." I nodded and leaned forward in my chair expectantly. I wish Mom and Dad would hurry it up a little. The anticipation was killing me.

Then, Mom looked straight at me and said, "As much as I don't like it, the solution is you Emma. Or, at least, it involves you." I straightened, looking at Mom and Dad, super confused. Hugo and Louis were also staring at Mom and Dad, wearing the exact same expressions. What did they mean? I asked, "How? And what are you talking about?" Mom and Dad shared one more glance, then Mom replied, "It's time Paris had a new Ladybug and Chat Noir."

My eyes widened when I heard this. They couldn't be talking about what I was thinking... could they?

"And the new Ladybug, Emma, will be you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new Ladybug superhero for Paris. Paris is one lucky place. 

Hey guys, hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 10 of New Revelations. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!! I hope you guys loved it too! I think this one deserves some votes, don't you think? 😉😉😉

The other chapter of this book should be coming out soon, so be on the lookout for them!

Remember to comment, vote and follow me on Wattpad, and I'll see you guys again soon!

Love,

Cheryl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 192 22
Y/n seems to be your average teenage girl. She's starting at the same school that Ladybug and Cat Noir secretly attend! But there's a problem. Her '...
38.6K 1.4K 6
Adrien Agreste is different. He was born with a curse. He could kill and destroy anything he touched. Ignored and misunderstood by his father, he bel...
20.5K 654 42
""EVERYTHING I DID WAS FOR HER." Life seems to be going on for both Marinette and Adrien. Their hearts have moved on and everything seems to be perf...
205K 6.2K 39
/////COMPLETED///// This is an Adrien x Reader story. Updates every Monday. ------------- (Y/N) was a girl with a pretty lonely life. Her father died...