Slytherin Harry | Drarry

By Antiquarium

Harry goes through a creature inheritance while staying at his relatives house. Harry then got a letter expla... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Wedding
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter 4

9.2K 237 30
By Antiquarium

Hadrian's P.O.V

I woke up to Skylar jumping on top of me and screaming in my ear. I managed to get her out of my room to have a shower and change.

~Time Skip~

After my shower I got dressed in a floor length black dress and a cloak that was Slytherin green on the inside. I also wore some thigh high black high heels.

I meet my parents down stairs waiting for me to arrive. I left my hair down and put the cloak's hood over my head slightly coving my eyes. Father had a death eater meeting today because he wants to introduce us. He also thinks that some of the younger death eaters might be Skylar's and my mate.

We waited for about 10 minutes just to make sure that most people should be at the meeting then we appeared in front of two dark oak doors. Mother checked us to see if people would be able to see our faces. When done mother stood on father's right side. Skylar next to mother's right side and me on father's left side. The doors opened and all heads turned to us. Father and I went to the left side up to the four throne chairs and Skylar went with mother up the right side. We sat down and father stayed standing.

"Welcome my fellow friends. I have just received news this morning that my long lost son and daughter have been found. Meet Skylar my daughter and Hadrian my son." We stood up but just as Skylar went to remove her hood I noticed that Peter Pettigrew was staring at Sky and me. I also couldn't see his thought. As Skylar just touched her hood I stopped her.

"Skylar stop." This caused everyone to look at me. I walked to the left side of the table up to Pettigrew. I stared at him and noticed that he looked different, I grabbed his arm and dragged him in front of my father and he landed with a thump.

"Son why did you drag one of my most loyal followers in front of my." He was confused so I sighed and started explaining.

"Well I am pretty sure Peter here doesn't have black hair and brown eyes. Which can mean only two thing. Peter he is using some spell to make his look different of this is a polyjucied person." Just as I finished 'Peter' turned into a black haired auror.

Everyone gasped when this happened and father order two death eaters to get him out of the room and into the dungeon. I stood were I was and took of my hood. Skylar joined me and toke of her hood. I walked back to my seat and sat down.

~Time Skip~

After the meeting father called over the Malfoy's and everyone else left rather to quickly when this happened. Mr Malfoy looked a little scared and I giggled at this. The Malfoy's turned to me and I just giggled more.

"Lucius, my friend I was wondering how Draco's search for his mate is going?" I realised that Draco wasn't with his parents and spotted him in a corner talking to Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott and Pansy Parkinson.

"Well Draco hasn't found them yet but he has figured out they are a male pure-blood. Draco come over here." I blushed as Draco came closer. You see I have a crush on him since first year and only Skylar knows. As he reached about a few metres away I noticed a wonderful smell coming from him. He seemed to notice it to because he stopped and turned to me.

The moment our eyes meet i was suddenly surrounded by strong arms. I started struggling until I realised they were Draco's. This caused me to relax into the hug and hug him back. Father started chuckling and we kept hugging, I ignored him in favour of pulling out of Draco's hold to see his face. His hair was now a silver platinum blond colour, his left eye was a blue colour and his right eye was a mercury grey colour. Draco stayed hugging me while our parents talked about supplies. I had learnt a lot over this small period of time. Since I hadn't sleep properly in a few weeks I slowly started to fall asleep in Draco's arms.

Draco's P.O.V

I was talking to Skylar when I felt a slightly heavy weight against my chest. I looked down to see Hadrian fast asleep in my arms. I smiled and blushed when I looked up to see everyone else in the room looking at me. I picked him up and Skylar and me went to his room.

When we reached his room I said goodbye to Skylar and laid Hadrian down on the bed. I used a spell to change him into some more comfortable clothes as well as myself. Hadrian had a bookshelf on one side of his room, I walked over grabbed a book and sat on the bed with Hadrian soon fall asleep as well.

~The Next Morning~

As I woke up a I heard a door closing only to find my mother closing Hadrian's bedroom door with a camera in her hand. I laughed and got up to change. When I finished I got Hadrian up as well.

"Love, you have to get up now" he simply groaned and rolled over off the bed hitting the floor.

"Stupid floor" he muttered as he showered and changed in the bathroom. He came out in black silk shirts with white lines on them and a white crop top. He also had a pair of gold sandals with a gold snake on them.

I swear if my jaw could drop to the floor it would have in that moment. Hadrian giggled and dragged me down stairs for breakfast. The adults and Skylar were all smirking while looking at a photo. I snatched the photo and before Hadrian or me could look at it I burned it, sat down and enjoy my breakfast while Hadrian complained about not seeing what is was.

Just as I was about to leave to go read in Hadrian's room my mother pulled out another picture and handed it to Hadrian.

"I remember that Draco would probably do that so I took several photos. You guys are so adorable don't you think?" I looked at Hadrian's blushing face and snatched the photo away and took a look at it. It was a photo of my and Hadrian sleeping.

I blushed the shade of Gryffindor and (again) burned the picture in the fireplace. Although that just happened I still went up to Hadrian's room and read my book. Hadrian soon joined me after being teased by his and my parents. After about an hour of reading we put our books back on the shelf, changed and fell asleep with Hadrian's head on my chest and my arms around his waist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1K 13
In an effort to stop Tom from becoming the worst Dark Wizard in the world, Albus Dumbledore decides to call upon his old lover to help him stop Tom f...
533K 14.9K 82
the Potters stole the dark lords son. He finds out right before hogwarts. Follow him as he goes through wanting to be a riddle havung grown up a Pott...
114K 3.3K 36
The boy who lived finally realised he was living a life that somebody created for him, a perfect script with fake scenarios and manipulation. He wasn...
7.2K 163 29
Read and find out. Warning Dark Fan fiction