McLovin' [BoyxBoy] [Completed]

By RainbowsAreAwesome

"Your name is Kenneth Kentucky and you work at McDonalds?" I glared at him, "Would you like Fries with that?"... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty

248K 9.6K 7K
By RainbowsAreAwesome

“Last Friday Night! Yeah we danced on tabletops, and we took too many shots, think we kissed but I forgot, LAST FRIDAY NIGHT!”

Mandy glared at me while I danced around, shaking my booty, “It’s Thursday! You haven’t even had your date yet!”

I rolled my eyes at her as I pinned my Manager badge proudly on my shirt, “I think someone’s jealous. Wait, why would you be? You have Xavier, who would be the King of Pineapple Sexyness if not for Julian.”

Mandy sighed, “Yeah. About that...”

“If you guys broke up, I’m going to cry and we’re going to be serving soggy fries to everyone.”

Mandy shrugged sadly, “We weren’t really together. I guess he just got bored. He hasn’t returned any of my calls or texts.”

I gasped, “That doesn’t even sound like Xavier! Are you sure he’s okay? Maybe he just-”

Mandy grimaced, “I’m done with excuses, Kenny. If he really liked me, he’d find a way to contact me or something. Plus, he seemed absolutely fine, judging from his latest Facebook status.”

“Are you creeping on his profile?”

“I was a little worried! I thought he’d died or something.”

“Trust me, if someone as hot as Xavier died, Cheerio Global Warming!”

Mandy looked at me blankly.

I sighed, “Because all his hotness melts the ice? So if he was dead, we’d have no more-”

Mandy slapped her hand over my mouth, “Thank you, Einstein, I got it. I just don’t think Xavier’s all that hot. I mean, he’s hot but not as hot as-”

She stopped herself and pretended to cough. I raised an eyebrow, unable to say anything since she still had her hand on my mouth.

She quickly pulled her hand away, “Sorry, about that.”

“Mandy, if the next word was going to be Julian, I wouldn’t blame you. He’s MINE, though.”

Mandy whispered a name and if I hadn’t actually been listening carefully, I would have thought I imagined it. I quickly adjusting my badge again and strode out of the kitchen, making sure I put the music up even higher than required.

Mandy followed me out, a few minutes later, standing at the register next to mine. She snorted, “How ironic.”

I didn’t really want to talk to her for a few minutes but I looked at her from the corner of my eye, waiting for her to explain. She smiled, “The song.”

I tried not to smile but I had to. Brokenhearted by Karmin was playing and I knew she was probably thinking of her situation with Xavier. But honestly, I cannot believe she’d think the Devil herself, was hotter than Xavier. Oh yeah, I said HERself.

“I’d like a Strawberry Milkshake, please.”

My eyes widened. Wow, think of the Devil and the Devil appears.

Looking to my left, she winked, “And the waitress too.”

Mandy turned a little red but she held her gaze, “Some of us aren’t gardening tools. We have a LITTLE dignity.” Well well, looks like Mandy had learned how to play the Devil’s game.

I looked at Mandy, asking to see if she was okay while I went and got the milkshake. Mandy nodded slightly, her eyes narrowed.

I quickly ran into the back, glad that I didn’t have to deal with her. After waiting for a good minute or so, I decided to go back out to make sure Mandy was okay. My jaw dropped when I saw the scene outside. I never ever expected Amy McHarden to be on her knees before Mandy, especially in less than a minute.

Amy begged, “Mandy, I’m on my knees here! I’ve tried EVERYTHING. Just one date! Come on!”

I coughed, “Here’s your milkshake.”

Mandy turned around and smirked, “You took your time.”

I looked at Amy again, who kept her eyes trained on Mandy, “Clearly, not enough time.”

Mandy looked down at Amy, “That’ll be 4 dollars.”

Amy glared, “I’m not leaving this place till I get you to agree to go on a date with me.”

“Well, you’re going to be waiting here forever.”

I handed Amy her shake when she stood up, dusting her knees. She took the shake, handed me the money, took a seat and crossed her legs, making herself comfortable.

She smiled creepily, “I know your weaknesses, sweety. It’s only a matter of time.”

Mandy shivered slightly but played it cool by pretending to look at her nails. Okay, she definitely had some explaining to do. I quickly found Katy Perry’s TGIF and played it loud, making sure Amy wouldn’t be able to hear our conversation.

I looked at Mandy expectantly, “Well, if you were look for some evil boobies and not sinful sexy abs, CLEARLY, Xavier doesn’t stand a chance!”

“That’s the problem. I don’t know which one I prefer!”

“It’s easy. Xavier! She’s evil, Mandy! I can’t believe you think she’s hotter, Bi or not!”

Mandy stuck her tongue out at me, “Isn’t your opinion a little biased?”

“Isn’t your taste in women questionable!? Mandy, you of all people, know how evil she is!”

Mandy looked at Amy who was now checking her phone, “She’s different around me. I know that sounds silly but-”

“It’s probably some kind of evil plan to get you to date her. Ohmygosh, SHE is the reason you’re not even bothered about Xavier? Wait, you stalked his Facebook! So you must care about him.”

“Well, his status update was on my Newsfeed. I haven’t really stalked him.”

“But-But..when I asked if you were creeping on his profile..”

“I didn’t accept or deny it.”

“It’s happening already! You’re slowly becoming as evil!”

Mandy sighed, “Kenny think about it like this, if any of your friends had to date Amy, who would be able to handle her the best?”

“I’d rather not think about any of my friends dating Amy.”

“Kenny.”

“I can’t- I don’t even- AHHH!”

Amy was standing in front of me, arms crossed, “So you’re the only one stopping Mandy?”

I gulped. Oh no, here we go again.

She pouted, “Please, please, please, give me a chance? I know I’ve been evil and I swear, I’ll apologize to Julian and I’ll do ANYTHING.”

I snorted, “Wait a minute, is Amy McHarden begging?”

She nodded rapidly, scaring me a little.

“Look, KennyBenny-”

“It’s Kenny. You don’t get to call me KennyBenny.”

Mandy shoved me lightly and I frowned at her, “What? She’s evil!”

I looked back at Amy, sighing, “Look Amy, I’d like to believe you but your reputation is a little unbelievable. You sleep with anyone! Probably ANYTHING.”

“You gave Julian a chance.”

Oh, smart. She played that card. “Julian is different. He didn’t try to sabotage any of my relationships.”

She smirked, “You’d be surprised.”

“What do you mean?”

Amy leaned forward, “Come on Kenny, think about it. Lots of people suspected you were gay, yet no one asked you out?”

“Because it was just a suspicion!”

“But they COULD have taken a chance.”

“BUT they didn’t. Why are we even having this conversation?”

“I’m just saying, Julian isn’t all that perfect.”

Now I crossed my arms, glaring at her, “Oh, and you are?”

Amy laughed, “Far from it! But somehow, Mandy makes me feel like I can actually get close to perfect, someday. I don’t know but something about her makes me want to jump around screaming in joy, laugh all the time and just, I don’t know!”

“Well, that’s what being high feels like. Maybe, you’re on drugs?”

Mandy shoved me again, harder this time. “KENNY!”

I giggled, “What? Look, in all seriousness, once she sleeps with you, this nice happy girl you see in front of you, will go POOF! She’ll vanish, leaving behind a nasty-” I broke off, when I realized Mandy wasn’t looking at me in the eye anymore.

I gasped, “THE HORROR! HOW INCREDIBLY SCANDALOUS! YOU’VE ALREADY SLEPT WITH HER! That’s it, we’re going to visit a medical centre!”

Amy glared at me, “Hey now, just because I’ve slept around, doesn’t mean I’m not safe. I know I don’t have an STD.”

I glared back, “I meant to check to see if she had any mental illnesses. But now that you mention it, we’ll check for STDs too!”

Mandy groaned, “STOP IT. BOTH OF YOU!”

Amy and I turned our glares to her. Or rather, I glared, Amy smiled hopefully.

Mandy pointed at me, “Kenny. Since you have a problem and you’re my best friend, I have an idea.”

I suddenly had a very bad feeling about this.

“I’m your best friend? Wait-”

“The only way you’ll approve of Amy is if you see her like how I see her.”

“Hold up, I’m not dating Amy!”

“Oh no, you’re not going to be dating Amy. You’ll be going on a Double Date with us!”

“You want me to go on a double date with Amy and you? Who exactly do I bring along? Julian would never ever come with me.”

“Well, I know it’s hard to believe but I’m free this Friday night.”

All three of us turned to find Noam leaning against the counter, all sexy, smiling smugly. Wait, did I just say sexy? Scratch that.

I coughed, “I have plans. Plans I do not intend to cancel at all.”

Mandy pouted, “Kenny, Julian is willing to wait, I’m sure!”

Amy nodded, “Plus, think of all the evil stuff he’s been keeping from you. Do you even know who Julian is?”

Noam snorted and pointed at himself, “Why do you need excuses when you’ve just got all of this?”

I imitated him and snorted, “More like, why do I need all this drama when I could just enjoy a nice simple date with Julian McHarden?”

Amy banged her fist on the counter, “Because it never is simple, when it comes to Julian!”

I narrowed my eyes at her, “Okay, that’s it. Get out! You too, Noam. Why the heck are you two stalking this place, anyway? I’ve never ever seen you creeping around here before and I’d like to keep it that way.”

Noam leaned further across the counter, scarily close to my face, “Funny thing is, that isn’t what you were saying last-”

Amy and Mandy both yelled at the same time, “POTATO!”

Amy turned to look at Mandy, grinning, “Wow. We’re so in sync. It’s like..”

Mandy completed her sentence, “We’re meant to be!”

I pretended to gag, “Get a room or something.”

Amy winked, “Gladly.”

I ignored her and turned back to Noam, “Repeat.”

“What?”

“You heard me.”

“I’m sorry, you’ll have to repeat yourself, please.”

“Noam, stop playing you silly little games, PLEASE.

“If you insist.”

“What were you saying before these potato heads, interrupted?”

Noam held my gaze steadily, “I was just saying, that isn’t what you said, Last Friday Night.”

I snorted, “Creeping around, much? I was just listening to it a while ago.”

Noam smirked, “Well maybe, you should pay a little more attention to those lyrics.”

“I thought you agreed to not play anymore silly games.”

“Fine. One last game and then I’ll leave.”

“As long as-”

“Sing along? Last Friday Night!”

I muttered, “Yeah, we danced on tabletops.”

“I’m not feeling your enthusiasm here, Kenny.”

“I’m not playing around, Noam.”

He sighed, “Fine. Start over. Last Friday night!”

I growled, “Yeah, we danced on tabletops.”

“And we took too many shots.”

“Think we kissed but I forgot.”

Noam smiled innocently, “Have a nice night, KennyBenny. If you want answers, you know where to find me on Friday night.”

I stood there, in horror, “But you confessed. You told me what I did at the party. You never mentioned-” I stopped myself, suddenly remembering Noam back at the coffee shop.

He had wanted to tell me something but Julian had called, asking me to leave.

Amy grinned, “Well well, looks like Kenny just found out Prince Charming isn’t so Charming after all.”

“There’s no way we kissed. Even if we did, what does Julian have to do with it?”

Amy sighed, “Aw, poor little Kenny. Have you ever wondered WHY people don’t ask you out even after you came out of the closet? Why people don’t hit on you, except Xavier who was the new kid? Or maybe why Julian was SO worried about that kiss between you and me? Do you really think THAT was why he was so angry? He’s used to me kissing his boyfriends at least once. It worries me a little, to see how easily you can get played.”

Noam grabbed Amy’s hand, smiling innocently as he led her out.

“Well Kenny. You decide. Friday night with us and you’ll get all your answers. Or of course, you could spend it with Julian McHarden, the one guy whose entire relationship with you, till now, has been built on lie after lie.”

I watched them walk out and shut the door behind them. The moment that door shut, I snapped, “Mandy, if you knew, why didn’t you say anything?”

“Kenny, I honestly thought you knew!”

“Knew what!? That Julian McHarden has been playing me this entire time? That I’ve just been a stupid little pawn in some elaborate game of chess? I DON’T EVEN LIKE CHESS!”

Mandy smiled a little, “Maybe you should learn to so you can finally be the one to say, Checkmate?”

I shook my head slowly, “No. No more games. This time, I’m not playing around.”

“What are you going to do?”

“I’m going on that date with you guys.”

Mandy jumped up and clapped her hands together, “That’s awesome!”

“Oh, but I’m bringing a date.”

“Oh no.”

I felt my smile stretch as Mandy’s faded, “Oh, yes.”

Julian McHarden had some answering to do. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger much? ;D

DON'T HATE ON JULES. D:

Or me. >_>

Also, I feel like I've been skipping out on the drama and since sadly, McLovin' will have to end at some point (*whispers* soon D:) I've decided to air some of that drama out. Hah. Air drama. How do you even air drama? THAT MAKES NO SENSE.

Kay, back to why I wrote this longer than usual chapter (;D SHOW ME SOME LOVE! *pounces on all of you*), I have Exam Week, which simply means a week full of exams, for those of you who were confused. XD I'll stop being a smartypants now. 

Rawr, MISS ME PINEAPPLES. ;D

I'll be back sooner than you can say the Alphabet 69x69 times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 21.5K 29
[YiZhan fanfiction | COMPLETED] Mr. Cheng handed him a list. List of guys who can satisfy his needs. Sexual needs. "Here, the description is also the...
Scholar By ☆

Teen Fiction

1M 40K 30
[COMPLETED] [Warning: Strong language used throughout the book.] He put his hand over my notebook and the other over mine. I glared up at him, his go...
18.1K 2.1K 27
And just then he heard a voice, "Are you going to jump?" Zhan flinched and turned back to see another young man standing there, Zhan stared at him, a...
75.1K 3.6K 39
I got the final pile and noticed the coffee on my desk, i moved the files over to one hand and held the scalding coffee, biting my lip so i don't scr...