Secrets~(A Flash/Supergirl/Sh...

By LuckyJ111

Barry Allen has a secret. Kara Danvers has a secret. Ryder Lynn has a secret. Blaine Anderson has a secret. M... More

Getting the Guests
Introductions
Barry's Secret
Kara's Secret
Bringing In Some People
Duet/Blaine's Secret
Pepper's Secret + Videos
Ryder's Secret
A/N
Magnus' Secret
Unwanted Surprise
Memes and Videos
Oops, I did it again
A/N
The Best of John Constantine
Pyromaniacs Are the Best Maniacs
A/N - I'M SORRY
Here's Your Chapter *IMPORTANT*
READ THIS PLEASE

Others

3.8K 31 54
By LuckyJ111

Ally snapped her fingers, sending home all of the glee kids and the shadowhunters, then she disappeared herself.

--In Quantico, Virginia--

"I know he didn't just disappear, Garcia!" Gina LaSalle exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, Gina, but it's like he just went off the grid." Penelope Garcia replied.

"Well, he has to be somewhere. Keep looking, Garcia." Sam Cooper urged her on. (you guys see where I'm going with this yet?) A young girl, maybe 14 or 15, appeared in front of the group.

"Maybe you're looking at the wrong name." The girl said, startling those of the group that hadn't noticed her.

"Who the hell are you?" Johnathan 'Prophet' Simms asked.

"The real question is, what name am I saying you should look at, Prophet." The girl said.

"Two things. One, who are you? And two, what name should we be looking at?" Gina questioned her, as everyone was put on edge by the new appearance.

"1) My name is Alex. No you are not getting anything more about me than that. 2) Look for a John Constantine." Garcia looked up the name and gasped at the file.

Name: John Constantine

DOB: 10 May 1982

Place of Birth: Liverpool, England

Relatives: Mary Anne Constantine (Mother, Deceased)

Thomas Constantine (Father, Deceased)

Cheryl Masters (Sister, Deceased)

Tony Masters (Brother-in-Law, Deceased)

Gemma Masters (Niece, Alive)

Golden Boy (Twin Brother, Stillborn)

Occupation: Excorcist, Demonologist, Master of the Dark Arts

"Th-That's Mick! What is with his file?" Garcia asked. The rest of the team looked over the short file of their supposedly missing friend. 

"Before you ask any more questions, I can take you guys to him." Ally told the groups. They looked surprised, and then Cooper nodded his head, urging her to take them to him. She snapped her fingers, and they teleported to the theater.

When they got to the theater, they saw Mick Rory and John Constantine holding fire-based weapons, ready to fire at each other. 

"This is why I need to get an alarm system in here!" At the sound of her voice, the two boys disarmed themselves.

"Excorcist?" Gina.

"Demonologist?" Prophet.

"Master of the Dark Arts?" Cooper.

"Ye-- oh bollocks. Sara can I jump into Hell now?" John turned around mid-sentence. Sara just sighed.

"No, John. Last time you went to Hell we almost lost you and Ray. We are not going through that again." Sara told him, getting annoyed.

"Wait. What do you mean again??? Mick, what did you do this time?" Garcia asked John. Team Arrowverse all just looked at Rory.

"Who did you piss off this time, Mick?" Nate asked the hothead. Meanwhile, no one noticed as one certain magical teenager disappeared.

"It wasn't me this time!" Mick roared. The Red Cell team looked confused.

"We weren't talking to you. We were talking to him." Beth Griffith said. (YES she IS alive!) She pointed to Constantine. Teams Arrow and Legends looked at him weirdly. Then, Ally came back, with some guests.

"Mick?!?!" yelled Spencer Reid, Emily Prentiss, Derek Morgan, Aaron Hotchner, David Rossi, and Jennifer 'JJ' Jareau. Constantine just rolled his eyes and looked at Sara, pleadingly.

"No, John! Now, what the hell is going on, why do you keep screaming at Mick and then saying that it's not him, and John how do you know these people?" Sara yelled. 

"You know what? John, you explain this pile of shit you've gotten yourself into, or don't, I have videos for that. I am going to go grab some... others." Ally said.

-In Stockton, California-

Ally appeared in the middle of a motel room, where a heated argument was going on. The three people in the room noticed her almost immediately. So, naturally, she had two guns and a blade pointed at her. 

"Woah, woah, woah! Stand down, soldiers! You too, Canary." Ally told them. The two guns were still being aimed at her, but the girl with the blade faltered her stance. She looked at her, confused.

"How do you know that name? And how did you get in here?" the girl asked.

"Oh, Laurel, Laurel, Laurel. Or do you prefer Ruby? Actually, I don't care, I'm calling you Laurel. Long story short, I'm a teleporter type thing, I kidnap people and tell their secrets to their friends/loved ones/whoever they're close to. And, I'm here for you three." Ally told them. She snapped her fingers, and Laurel, or Ruby, and the two brothers, the Winchesters, teleported to the theater.

"Oh, my god. Laurel? You're alive? How are you alive?" Both Oliver and Sara shouted at her. She was supposed to be dead. The Winchesters just looked at Ruby, confused.

"Ruby, do you know these people?"  Dean asked the demon.

"Yeah. So?" Said demon responded. Sam just rolled his eyes.

"You're not helping yourself here, Ruby," Sam said, exasperated.

"If you were keeping this a secret, how do we know that you won't try to kill us?!" Dean shouted. 

"I've already told you this a thousand times, Dean! I'm not trying to kill you! If I was, then you would already be dead!" Laurel shouted back at the two. Team Arrowverse was just watching this exchange very confused. Ally spoke, telling them to stop. Then, she snapped her fingers, and someone appeared. 

"Dad?!" Laurel and Sara both yelled at him.

"Hey Sara, hey Laurel-- wait, Laurel?! How are you alive? Do I even wanna know the answer to that?" Quentin Lance was bewildered. Now, both of his kids had supposedly come back to life.

"Probably not," Laurel replied. She stood there awkwardly in front of her loved ones, the people from her past. She only wished for one thing. If only Tommy were here. She thought to herself.

"Okay, y'all get reacquainted and shit. Dean, Sam, you guys can keep arguing with Laurel if you really want to. I have others to grab." Ally said, then disappeared.

-In England-

Harry Potter and his wife, Ginny, were with their close friends and family, eating dinner. Those friends consisted of Ron Weasly and his wife, Hermione. All of a sudden, a teenage girl appeared, gaining the attention of the group. When the witches and wizards saw her, they immediately became alert, grabbing out their wands.

"Woah, stand down! I would like to not be killed!" The group put down their wands, realizing that it was only a small teenage girl. "Now, you're probably wondering what I'm doing here, how I got in here, etc.. And that will all be explained. Long story short, I find people who have secrets, and take them, forcefully telling their loved ones their secrets. Any questions? No? Good." Ally quickly snapped her fingers, not giving anyone (-cough- Hermione -cough-) any time to ask questions. She then teleported away, leaving them in the theater, so she could go grab some... others.

-In Central City-

Ally appeared in the middle of an apartment, gaining the attention of the inhabitant almost immediately.

"Who are you?" the brit asked.

"Me? My name is Alex, call me Ally though. I need you." Ally responded.

"What is going on? Why do you need me?" He asked confused.

"Oh, I forgot to mention what my job is. Long story short, I find people with secrets, like yourself, I take them and all of their loved ones, and I forcefully tell their secrets. By the way, which name do you prefer? Julien or Draco? Because I might just call you Julien." Ally said.

"Either is fine. How do you know that?" Julien asked her.

"There's no time for an explanation, Julien." Ally brought him to the theater and left as quickly as she arrived to get the rest.

-In Chicago, Illinois-

Ally appeared in the middle of a hospital break room, getting the attention of the few doctors in there. (connecting the dots?) They looked at her confused but were too tired to do anything. Lucky for her, everyone she needed was there. 

"Doctors," she smiled, smirking slightly, "I need to steal some of you." They were still too tired to respond. "There's coffee." Now, that got their attention. She snapped her fingers and teleported everyone to the theater, where she set up a table with multiple coffee machines. The doctors, consisting of Connor Rhodes, Will Halstead, April Sexton, Natalie Manning, Sarah Reese, Ethan Choi, Sharon Goodwin, Daniel Charles, Maggie Lockwood, and Ava Bekker, rushed over to the coffee machines. Everyone else in the theater just looked at the group that just appeared, then they looked at Ally.

"What?  I promised them coffee if they came with me." They just looked at her, more confused than before. "Half of them are sleep deprived!" Then, like it was destiny, Connor turned around.

"Oh, shit," Connor said, as team Arrow gasped. 

"Are you so sleep-deprived that you put cream in your coffee, Rhodes?" Ethan asked him, laughing. Connor just looked down at his coffee, then looked back up, kinda looking dead inside.

"That too, Choi, that too. But, guys, look over here." Connor just sounded like he was half asleep. Everyone else looked at where he was looking. "My past has, somehow, caught up to me. I'm too tired for this." 

"This is why you don't keep secrets, Connor." Ally said, making the doctors look at her.

"How do you know my name?" Connor asked her. Ally just sighed and explained the whole spiel (i just don't wanna type it again) to the newcomers, and they barely got it. She said who the next person was that was going to get revealed was. That person was one: Mick Rawson, also known as John Constantine.

Then, the next video started.

------------

A/N

Hey, y'all! So, I know it's been a while, but school is an absolute bitch. So, if you're confused, here's everyone who's in here now:

Arrowverse:

Everyone from arrowverse that was here before

Quentin Lance

Laurel Lance/The Demon Ruby

Tommy Merlyn/Connor Rhodes

Supernatural:

Sam Winchester

Dean Winchester

The Demon Ruby/Laurel Lance

(Should I include Castiel?)

Criminal Minds:

Emily Prentiss

Derek Morgan

Spencer Reid

David Rossi

Aaron Hotchner

Jennifer Jareau

Penelope Garcia

Mick Rawson/John Constantine

Gina LaSalle

Sam Cooper

Beth Griffith

Johnathan 'Prophet' Simms

Chicago Med:

Connor Rhodes/Tommy Merlyn

Ethan Choi

Will Halstead

April Sexton

Natalie Manning

Sarah Reese

Sharon Goodwin

Daniel Charles

Maggie Lockwood

Ava Bekker

I think that's it! Seriously though, should I bring in Castiel?

Hope you liked it! And, WOW, this chapter (including the A/N) is over 1400 words!! But, without the A/N, it's about 1300 words. Thanks for reading this! It might take a while to write the next chapter or two, I'm planning on doing an episode chapter, and I have to make a "best of" video. So, it will take a while.

Thanks for reading! Have a good day/night/whatever the hell time it is for you! 

(side note, this blew my mind: there are so many Drapple stories it is insane!)

Don't spontaneously combust! See you in the next one!

~Alex

(EDIT!)

The others in here now are:

Harry Potter Series:

Harry Potter

Ginny Weasly (or is it Potter since they're married?)

Ron Weasly

Hermione Granger (or is it Weasly since they're married?)

Draco Malfoy/Julien Albert

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 104K 72
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
54.6K 1.4K 41
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
61.2K 2.8K 98
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
261K 5.5K 72
This is the story of bts 8th member the girl who will be the 8th member even don't know who is bts what will happen if boys knew it's a girl