Two mates all for myself (Und...

By Xbriaaloverosex

Who would have thought that a girl like Lexie could have two mates all for herself? In her own little world... More

Two mates all for myself
Prologue
Authors'Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Movin? What!!!!!!
Chapter 3 *Givin out the news*
Chapter 5 wow
Chapter 6 Meeting Juliet's Daughters
Chapter 8: Part 2
Chapter 9: Meeting Sebastian
Readers... We Need to Talk

Chapter 7: "Thats what you get"

72.4K 1.5K 218
By Xbriaaloverosex

So hey guys, heres the next chapter, Two uploads in just one day. Warning: it has violence and language in it, not that ya care... i hope but you know just giving ya a heads up. anyway I want to say thank you for the comment and Im glad you liked it. enjoy reading.

*****************************

Recap:

The fake blonde Maya scoffed in disbelief. "Another freak, mom? Great, now we have another lesbian a poor one at that in my house and they are dressed like hobos, why did you ever married a immigrant?" she said in her annoying high peach voice.

Me and ke'ke froze while my dad did too, not because of what Maya said to him but what she said to us. He knew how we got when someone disrespected us especially ke'ke. Juliet gasped. ke'ke took a deep breath and so did I. This was starting to piss me off. My dad started to stand up to stand behind us, watching us warily while Reena stayed quiet.

"Maya!! You apologize this instance!!!" Juliet demanded.

"Why should I? They should go back to where they belong and that's being back on the border at Mexico where all the wetbacks should be." Maya said with her hands on her hips looking at us in disgust. 

And that's when all hell broke loose.

(End of Recap)

Chapter 7: "That's what you get"

"That's It! Im about to whoop your ass bitch" Ke'ke yelled, as she lunged towards Maya the bitch. I lunged forward too ready to rip the bitch into pieces. Nobody disrespected us and she just did, not only to us, but my dad and that's a big HELL NO. My dad quickly grabbed Ke'ke back, holding her down but he couldn't hold us both down so I lunged towards Maya and her eyes widened in horror as I shoved her so hard making her fall and I got on top of her.

Everybody around me was screaming at me but I didn't listen I ignored them as I kept punching Maya so hard in the face, and every time I did, I kept cussing her out.

"You fucking bitch,"

"Got the fucking nerve to disrespect us and my dad," I said harshly as I kept hitting her and hitting her.

I could see from the corner of my eye Ke'ke thrashing from my dad's grip, trying to get away from him so she could join me.

"Lexie!!!! Let her go!!" My dad screamed at me then grunted when I saw Ke'ke kick him, she almost slipped away, but he managed to grab her again. Juliet kept screaming at us to stop and tried to help but couldn't, so did Reena, but she looked like she was in shock to what was happening. I ignored them again when I felt Maya trying to fight back by yanking at my hair. Really, who the fuck does that now a days? She wants to play that way, fine. She was screaming in pain. "Oh my god someone get her off me!!" she screeched. I slapped her hard watching her lip split and blood fall. I didn't care what was happening I just knew I had to do this and because I wanted too.

"Don't know who the fuck you messing with hoe" I said again. I made her let go of my hair as she screamed in pain again. I heard new voices but didn't care. "Whoop the bitch ass Lexie! damn it Mr.Rodriguez I know you like it rough, but let me go!" Ke'ke said yelling. Dad rolled his eyes.

"You fake ass bitch, that's what you get!!" I yelled at her as I felt someone rip me away from her as they did, a huge chunk of the bitch's hair came off when I pulled her hair out. Hey, it was necessary. 

(Lexie's dad P.O.V)

My daughter Lexie, Tynesha (Known as Ke'ke) and I had frozen when Maya said that. Shit. I cursed to myself. I knew this was going to end up bad.

I stood to stand behind Ke'ke and Lexie watching them just in case shit is about to go down. I knew how the girls would get if they ever get disrespected, especially Tynesha(Ke'ke) who is a fucking crazy bitch and would do so much serious damage.

"Maya!! You apologize this instance!!!" Juliet my beautiful fiancé demanded.

"Why should I? They should go back to where they belong and that's being back on the border at Mexico where all the wetbacks should be." Maya said with her hands on her hips looking at us in disgust.

And that's when all hell broke loose.

Yeah I knew this was going to end up badly.

It all happened so fast.

I had to grab Ke'Ke back to hold her down when she started to lunge towards Maya. I didn't expect my daughter Lexie to lunge also, but then I always underestimated her, thinking her as my little angle girl, but right now she was beating the hell out of Maya.

Ke'ke kept thrashing in my arms trying to go join the fight. " Tynesha stop it!" I yelled at her harshly, but she didn't even flinch.

"That fuckin bitch, she needs to learn a lesson. Let me cut her now!!!! Stupid bitch!!" she kept yelling. She kicked me on the balls and I grunted. Shit that fucking hurts but was used it since she always had done that when I tried to separate her from fights. I know sad isn't it? But my shit is still working fine. She almost managed to get away but I held her back. She kept on struggling, not even getting tired which I was. Damn, Im getting old. I thought. I cant even hold her back, then again Ke'ke was a crazy, loca, girl.

"Lexia let her go!!" I yelled at her, but she just ignored me. Damn I cant help I have to hold Ke'ke out. I turned to look at Reena. She was shocked and quiet. I needed some help and quick before Lexia kills Maya. "Reena!" I yelled. She jumped, startled then looked at me. "Reena go get help now!" I commanded at her. She ran out the front door. Everything was a mess Juliet was screaming at them to stop.

"Oh my god someone get her ugly ass off me!" Maya screeched. I winced and kept Ke'ke from wriggling under me. I saw my daughter Lexia give her a hard slap causing her lip to split causing it to bleed, but she kept on hitting her.

"Don't know who the fuck you messing with hoe" Lexia said again. She made Maya let go of her hair as Maya screamed in pain again. "Whoop the bitch ass Lexie! damn it Mr. Rodriguez I know you like it rough, but let me go!" Ke'ke said yelling at Lexia but scolding at me still trying to get away. Plates broke, the glass hitting, braking.

That's when I hear Reena come inside again with three tall muscular guys that looked around 17 or 18.

"Oh shit man, the hot babe is really beating the shit out of Maya" the one with the blonde hair said, he pulled his phone and started recording them. "This is not the time and place, help her now!" I yelled at them, they did. Re're tried again to escape, but then giggled when she saw Maya's blood. Oh shit please don't let Ke'ke bring 'Kim' out God.

"You fake ass bitch!! That's what you get!" I heard Lexia say then saw two of the guys rip her away from Maya causing Lexia to rip a huge chunk of blonde hair. I winced as I heard it then cursed when I saw in what condition Maya was in, then cursed again when Ke'Ke stilled in my arms slowly. Ah shit Kim's out the bag......

(End of Dad's P.O.V)

(Lexia P.O.V)

Once they pulled me away from Maya I knew it was enough for now. That's when I heard Ke'ke giggle at Maya's blood and I frozed. Looks like Kim is out, but that wont be necessary, usually Kim only came out when Re're was about to beat a boy up. "Kim ask Ke'ke to come back, orita." I coldly said. She jerked back and you could tell she was back. Usually, her eyes would turn black with fire in them, but right now they were just icy blue.

Everybody seemed to sigh in relief when Ke'ke calmed down.

"Shit, school hasn't even started and this is ya first fight here" Reena said shyly and quietly. Me and Ke'ke busted out laughing like lunatics when nobody else did we still kept laughing until we calmed down. I shoved the two guys away from me and I hugged Ke'ke and she hugged back.

"Oh MY GOD! Im bleeding!! take me to the hospital NOW!!! oH MY GOD MY FACE! mY BEUTIFULL FACE!" Maya screeched. I rolled my eyes at her and ignored her. "Dont you mean plastic fake face?" Ke'ke asked smirking.

"Hey what time is it?" I asked Ke'ke as if nothing had happened. She checked her phone. "Um 7:45 we still got some time, you want to eat?" she asked. I nodded while fixing my hair into a bun. Everybody just stared at us like if we were crazy. "You are so going to pay for this!" She screamed again.

"What?! bitch shut the fuck up before I deal with you this time" me and Ke'ke exclaimed at the same time, getting annoyed. Juliet looked at Maya, then everybody else did too, except for me and Ke'ke. we were already eating like crazy. "Damn this pancakes are good" Ke'ke said. I nodded in agreement.

"Mommy help!" Maya whined.

Everybody was quiet till my dad spoke. "Well what a mess, we got to get Maya into a Hospital Amor" my dad said sighing. I rolled my eyes. And continued eating as everybody except me, Ke'ke and Reena stayed behind and my dad and Juliet and the three guys rushed to the hospital taking Maya with them of course.

I blinked at Ke'ke. "You think were going to get in trouble for this?" I asked her.

She thinks about it for a moment then she grins. "Hell yeah" I sigh then looked at my nails and gasped. "Oh hell no" I yelled. "What?" Ke'ke asked. "My nails broke!" I whined. and Reena and Ke'ke busted out laughin and I playfully glared at them, than smirked. Yea this was going to be an intresting palce to live in.

********************************

So what did you all think? Was it too much, was it good? I know it was crazy.

Coment

Vote

Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 16.4K 33
-COMPLETED- Every 500 years a rare prophecy is completed. That prophecy is that a woman at the age of 18 will gain four mate marks. She will then c...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
1.7K 77 14
Destiny Paige has had a lot happen to her, her whole life has been turned upside down, her heart has been torn out of her chest and stomped into the...
77.6K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...