The Child of Superman

By pearlchildofposeidon

The Child of Superman A FemPercy Jackson story based around the idea that Percy was adopted by Clark when sh... More

I'm Back!!
Prologue
Chapter 1 - "How did you burn water"
Chapter 2 - "Oh my goodness, is that the Speedy?"
Chapter 3 - "Why? Why do you have this much glue?"
Chapter 4 - That was a bit dramatic but it sums up how I felt
Chapter 5 - "Well that could have gone worse"
Chapter 6 - "What is it with you and nicknames?"
Chapter 7 - "Always the conversationalist"
Chapter 8 - I'd choose Poseidon over you right now! And that's saying something
Chapter 9 - Do you just constantly have your own little side adventures?
Chapter 10 - Amazing observation skills, Bats
Chapter 11 - Is your reputation still that you have burned water?
Chapter 12 - As deep as that was, KF, you two need to hold on
Chapter 13 - I guess the Speedy name makes sense now
Chapter 14 - Betrayed makes it sound like I was ever on your side
Chapter 15 - Good luck, Sincerely Percy
From Here On Out
Prologue (chapter 1)
Meet the side kicks part 1 (chapter 2)
Meet the side kicks part 2 (chapter 3)
Meet the sidekicks part 3 (chapter 4)
Meet the side kicks part 4 (chapter 5)
Meet the side kicks part 5 (chapter 6)
Meet the sidekicks part 6 (chapter 7)
A great idea (chapter 8)
Shopping with Lois (chapter 9)
Asking Wally (chapter 10)
Asking Dick (chapter 11)
Asking Kaldar (chapter 12)
Asking Roy (sorry) (chapter 13)
I get a suprsied vist from a great freind (chapter 14)
We are going to the beach (chapter 15)
What do you think the cabin will be like? (Chapter 16)
This is going to be the best trip ever (chapter 17)
Let's try not to kill eachother (chapter 19)
Pool Night (chapter 20)
Teen Night (chapter 21)
Why can't a vacation just be a vacation (Chapter 22)
(Chapter 23)
Why do yoh have so much glue? (Chapter 24)
Big News
I'm taking a break

You have powers!?!? (Chapter 18)

1.7K 42 6
By pearlchildofposeidon

Pearl's POV
I met the boys at the pool and they looked just as upset as I felt.
"Let me guess you heard the news?" I ask them.
"Yep another mission" Kaldur sighed.
"Does this happen a lot to you?" Roy asked me.
"Yeah sadly though normally Lois is there with me when he flys off" I said looking down "but we are here to have fun so let's go" I said dropping my stuff and jumping into the pool. I guess the boys decided to follow my lead because they jumped in after me. We spent a few hours in there just having fun. By the end of the bight we were the only ones still in the pool the rest of the guest had gone off to do other things. I was just stilling I'm the edge while the boys had a splash fight. I was really enjoying hanging out with them. And I was ready to tell them about my powers when a perfect opportunity came. One of the boys took my feet and pulled me in. I decided to scare them and stay at the bottom. I was under there for a a minute or so when I heard them arguing above me. Then Dick and Wally dove down and pulled me up. I was laughing so hard. Roy, Wally and Dick all looked scared but Kaldur look like he was trying not to laugh.
"How are you okay?" Wally yelled.
"Because..." I said gathering water with my powers and dropping it on their head.
"YOU HAVE POWERS" the three of them yelled right as the adults walked in.

Alright that's all for tonight I will try to update again tomorrow and hopefully not have that long of a gap again. Thanks for reading bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.2K 25
The Daughter of an interdimensional conqueror. A New God. An Amazon Demigoddess Warrior Princess who ascends to higher status. Lost Kryptonians, reun...
529K 16.2K 50
book 1 out of 3 in my main catgirl series ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── summary: Catgirl was raised by the one and only Cat...
185K 10.1K 33
First fanfiction that I ever written so sorry if it absolutely sucks!please tell me what you think and please vote if you like it :) What if Bruce W...
100K 1.8K 12
Before she was Percy Jackson she was Persephone Todd younger sister to Jason Todd bu what happens when Jason tries to steal from the batmobile but en...