Innocence Lost (Official)

By chips-aharry

❝ She's doomed. Innocence is quick to run short in this place. You need to learn and learn quickly. Or else y... More

Innocence Lost
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22

Chapter 3

403 12 12
By chips-aharry

Gif on the side of Sasha. It's Lyndsy Fonesca and ugh. She's soo pretty.
Chapter 3

Sasha turned away and walked off the way she came in as I stood there on wobbly legs, holding my half naked body, warily. Perrie rushed to my side as I picked my shirt back up, putting over my shoulders gently.

"I'm sorry, Laney," she whispered.

I shook my head. Something about Sasha intimidated me and I could only guess she had the same effect on others. "It's okay," I replied.

"No, I really am. I should've protected you better-"

"It's okay," I repeated. "I'm fine. I-I just want to shower now."

I had reason to believe that guilt was why she agreed, "Of course!" to my request, tenderly putting her arm around me. "Here you go, love," she said as she led me to the door. She opened it and I was humiliated to see that there were a bunch of girls gathered in the room that all looked at us when we stepped inside.

There was a sort of silence that waved over them, giggles ending and smiles dropping. They didn't ask anything since Perrie explained simply, "Sasha."

They all seemed to understand since they reacted very understanding and sympathetically.

I hated that this was their first impression of me. I mean, I was practically stripped and I probably was visibly crying beforehand. Eventually I was led into what Perrie stated was her place.

"Mi casa, su casa, Laney," she smiled at me.

I nodded with a half-smile. "Gracias."

She laughed. "You're welcome." There was a gap of silence and she said, "I really am sorry, Laney."

I shook my head. "It's not your fault."

"But, really..." Perrie trailed off and sighed, twiddling her fingers. "Sasha and I... and the other girls here, we all have more than one purpose. And I'm not proud of some of them," she said vaguely. I frowned and Perrie's blue eyes were clear with honesty. "And I don't want you to have to deal with those things and so I promise you I'll do everything I can to protect you from them." She placed a hand on my shoulder and squeezed it gently.

I looked up at her and once again wondered what their jobs could possibly be. Did what they do add into the money that afforded this massive house? If so, what could possibly be paid enough for that?

As much as I wanted to ask these questions, I stayed quiet and instead just smiled back at her and said, "Thank you, Perrie."

-

When I got out of the shower I was slightly relaxed. I actually had another cry session while in there, but that time felt final. It felt... cleansing to say the least. When I finished and wiped my eyes, I felt finished. I looked into the mirror when I got out and saw myself falling back together after allowing myself to fall apart so much in the past few days.

I was going to make it out of this alive. I was determined to.

The blonde girl with the pouty lips before me would be fine eventually and she would defeat her enemies, whoever they may be. I narrowed my eyes and wrung my hair out once again over the sink to make sure I got all the water out before putting it all to the side of my neck. I wrapped the towel tightly around my body and realized I didn't have any clothes with me. I sighed and wiped my feet of water and then opened the bathroom door.

I needed to find Perrie and ask her about clothes since I didn't really have anything.

"Perrie?" I called out. There was no reply and I made a face. Strangely, when I went into the den not even the other girls were there. "Uh... Perrie?" I repeated. I looked around the brightly colored den and bit my lip anxiously. I opened the door out the corridor, shivering upon being in the location from Sasha's meeting with me.

I was growing nervous as no one was responding. Was I possibly left alone?

Well, that's fucking great since I don't have anything to wear for any type of escape.

"Hell-?" I didn't get to finish my calling out since I turned around in that moment and nearly ran smack dab into the last person I really wanted to see.

Harry.

I didn't hate him exactly I just...

Maybe I did hate him a little. But in my defense he kidnapped me and even strangled me.

"Oh!" I said breathlessly, staring up at him in shock. "I-I-I..." I began backing up quickly and gripping the towel so it didn't fall or droop. I didn't need that type of embarrassment at the moment. I swallowed and looked down. "Uh, sorry."

"Uh..." He trailed off for a moment and when I looked up I saw he was frowning, looking at my body. I once again tightened the towel and he cleared his throat. "No, no, I'm sorry." He coughed into his hand and I clenched my jaw briefly.

"Wh-Where are the girls?" I asked.

Harry's eyes watched me, but soon they brightened a bit as he realized the answer to my question. Next he made a face and said, "They're, um, working."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Will I ever be told about what these jobs are?"

Harry looked down at me, thoughtfully. "I..." He trailed off and I locked my hip to the side and crossed my arms over my chest the best I could, challenging him with my posture and expression. "Soon?"

Him phrasing it as a question wasn't exactly giving me confidence.

I sighed and he asked, "Do you need something?"

At this I remembered my current situation and briefly glanced down at my glistening, toweled figure. "I-I needed clothes," I stated softly.

Harry's head tilted to the side and he bit his lip. "Uh. Okay. Do you think you'd be comfortable maybe wearing something of mine?" He quickly added, "You know, until one of the girls are available to give you something of theirs." He shrugged afterwards and for some reason I was slowly finding him amusing, smiling even a little at his awkward boyish charm.

I pursed my lips and hid my smile. "Sure, I guess." I didn't think I had any other choice. If I maybe knew the girls better I probably would've just walked into one of their rooms and tried to find something on my own when I discovered I was alone, but since I didn't really know any of them quite like that I stuck to politely trying to ask.

But apparently they were doing their "jobs."

"Ok. Let's go." He stepped aside and motioned for me to go first. I raised my eyebrows, however I didn't really argue. Instead I just pressed my lips together and slowly stepped ahead, glancing behind nervously. He just nodded encouragingly and I resisted groaning like a miserable teenager.

I'm guessing Harry was staying behind me to keep an eye on me and since I didn't know the house he was going to be guiding me. I made sure to keep the towel on tight just in case. The last thing I needed was for my towel to drop and expose my naked body to my kidnapper who was . . .

How much older than me was Harry?

I wanted to ask him how old he was, but at the same time I really didn't. He didn't look that old? I don't want to say he could pass as someone still in high school, but he actually maybe could. Maybe he can do a little 21 Jump Street or something. His hair kind of reminded me of Johnny Depp back in the day a little.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" he asked with a bit of a laugh.

I looked forward, not realizing I had been glancing back at him a lot. I bit my lip and thought I should just be honest. "I-I don't know. I was thinking you look a little like Johnny Depp when he was on 21 Jump Street. But, not really. Just a little, you know?" I asked, looking back at him.

He frowned, thinking of what I said, but then smiled. "I look like Johnny Depp?" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and he said, "Go up the stairs."

I listened to him and placed my hand on the banister, taking a step up. "Like I said, you look a little like him," I emphasized.

"A little," he repeated as I continued to move upstairs.

I had to laugh a little at him. I nodded. "Yep." I looked back at him again. "A litt-" I began to fall forward and one of my hands reached forward to try and block the fall while the other one was wise enough to hold the towel. A squeal left my mouth and my hand had barely even brushed the stair when an arm wrapped around me from behind. I gasped and I saw that one of Harry's hands had rest beside my own while his other arm was looped around my waist. To my discomfort I was straight up pressed against him, but thankfully my towel was still on and I hadn't fallen.

I turned my head and shyly looked back at him. His chin was rubbing on my shoulder barely so safe to say he was pretty close to me and I remembered his eyes the night we met. They weren't gray, or even blue; they were green. I had to swallow the lump in my throat and escape the hold his eyes had on me briefly. "Thanks?"

He shook his head at me and pulled me back, bringing me back to my feet. "You know, you could've broken your wrist or something trying to use only one hand."

I snorted, beginning to move up the stairs again. "Well, I wasn't about to let you see me naked," I retorted.

"I would've looked away if it came to that," he defended.

"Would that be before, or after the towel fell?"

He didn't reply and when I peeked at his face I saw the bastard was smiling. I shook my head and looked forward once again, remembering what I had been about to ask. "How old are you anyways?" I questioned.

He didn't respond for a moment. "I don't see how that's relevant," he told me. I finally got off the stairs and I looked at him like he was crazy. He shrugged. "I'm twenty two."

I nodded. He was only six years older than me. "Okay. It wasn't that hard was it?" I patronized.

He scowled at me and I silently giggled. "Keep walking, girl," he instructed.

I gave him my own face, turning to my left. I was shocked by him grabbing my arm and pulling me back. I basically ended up stumbling into his form much to my chagrin and his expression was calm. "Wrong way, love," he told me.

I clenched my jaw to resist blushing at the term. Love. What made British people feel so privileged when it came to giving people unnecessary names when they weren't even close? "Right." He let go of my hand and I then walked in the right (no pun intended) direction. Harry was pretty touchy so far, I thought. I probably wouldn't mind as much if it weren't for the fact I was in nothing but a towel.

He continued to shepherd me until we were in front of a door to which he opened for me and upon stepping inside I understood my assumptions were right. This was the room I had woken up in. and I had to guess this was also Harry's room.

Even more concluded, I slept in Harry's bed.

Harry walked past me after closing the door to another door in the room. I noticed there were two extra doors in the room and I wondered what they all held. I followed Harry slowly towards the door he left open and saw that it was one of those fancy master bathrooms. Did everyone have one in this house? I stepped inside looking around at the fancy place. Everything seemed to be along either a peachy-tan color, or it was another light almost creamy shade. The toilet was obscured by yet another door, and a few feet in front of that door was the sink. It was marble and a wide mirror was above it, showing the back part on the right of the large bathroom. I saw another door which presumably was his closet.

These damn rich criminals.

The bath was also beautiful. All on its own with a shower next to it, encased by glass. I once again thought of what all these people did to earn all this money to pay for these luxuries. I mean they had two kitchens and from what I can tell there was no one master bedroom since all of them appear to be so.

I approached the closet and saw Harry rummaging around in the dresser he also had in the closet with the massive room for clothes. Filthy rich bastard.

He turned around and handed me a gray t-shirt, dropping another one. My eyes bugged and I went, "Ooh!" childishly, bending down to pick it up faster than him. "Rolling Stones?" I said, bringing the shirt against me. "Oh my god, can I wear this?" I asked with a grin.

He frowned and snatched it from my clutch. "No."

I gaped at him. "But-"

"No. it's my favorite top," he denied, giving me the shirt I had dropped in my excitement.

I opened my mouth to say something but could only pout. "Please?"

"No," he insisted. He didn't sound mean, just straight forward and annoyed.

I bit my lip and stomped my foot like a five year old. "Harry, please? You kidnapped me, can't you just let me borrow your shirt?" I guilt-tripped him.

He froze and clenched his jaw, looking back at me. I was tempted to hug his body like a kid, but thought that'd just be weird, so instead I just walked towards him and clasped my hands together. "I'll take good care of it," I promised.

He observed me and I exaggerated my pout making him narrow his eyes. I then smiled innocently. This was a new experience because I'd never really tried the cute ploy on my own parents or my brother. I didn't expect anything from my parents and my brother just naturally caved whenever I said please in a pleading tone, no face necessary.

He inhaled deeply but held his breath afterwards cringing. He handed me the shirt without looking at me and I smiled as I took it and held it to me. I once again felt tempted to hug him in thank you, but then the other problem crossed my mind.

I was still in nothing but a towel.

Harry shook his head and then handed me the gray shirt also. "To sleep in, I guess. Or you can wear that and-. No. you aren't sleeping in my Stones shirt."

I nodded. "Okay. I won't." I held the shirt to me like a teddy bear and I only smiled sweetly when he glanced back at me.

He shook his head and murmured something to himself when he went back to looking around. He pulled out these ridiculously yellow shorts. "How about these?"

I gaped at him. I was never any type of fashionista or anything, but still they were sort of hideous. "Are you serious?"

He seemed confused if not slightly offended. "What?"

I blinked at him. "Why do you even own these?" I asked, grabbing them to look at their bright color up close. I winced. "Have you worn these in public?"

He gaped blankly. "Uh . . ."

I gasped. "You have?"

He shrugged. "It was a beach," he murmured.

I shook my head at him. "I expected better from you." I handed them back to him and he got out of his squat, returning to his intimidating height.

He opened his mouth to speak, but he was silent. I stared back at him, waiting for him to speak his mind but he just shut his mouth and smiled, laughing quietly. He then returned to looking. "I hate to have disappointed you, Laney."

I had yet to get used to Harry calling me by my name, but I decided I liked how his accent made it sound. I myself discreetly smiled, glad he couldn't see it. I didn't need him getting the idea that I thought he wasn't that bad or even liked him a little.

He sighed and stood up once more, holding a pair of what looked like shorts. Eventually, I realized they weren't shorts they were boxers. "You can wear these I guess until you get a hold of actual, you know," he filled in awkwardly.

"Panties," I said.

He blinked at me. "Yeah, those."

I shook my head, rolling my eyes. He was like a child sometimes. However, I maybe contradicted my claim of maturity by going, "Gross. Your..." I didn't know what word to use in mention of his... private jewel.

He smirked. "Penis?"

I took in a sharp breath. "Yeah, that has been all over this. I don't want it on my..." This time Harry didn't fill it in for me so I just tossed the underwear back at him and he caught it easily.

"Well, I don't want your bare parts on my clothes either," he argued.

I didn't really know how to work with that so I unwisely said, "Maybe I won't wear anything at all then."

At this Harry's eyebrows raised and my cheeks began to flame. "Oh."

I shook my head, flustered. "No, no I-I didn't mean it like that," I laughed nervously.

"No, I'm-I'm totally fine if you want to do that," he excused, putting away the boxers and even the ugly ass shorts away.

I grimaced and knew I'd have to compromise. I groaned in displeasure. "Give me the damn boxers," I growled in defeat.

He almost began to laugh at me as he gave me the boxers I had denied previously and I glared. He then gave me a pair of black skinny jeans that I accepted easily. "There you go."

"Thank you," I said graciously.

He smiled. "No problem."

-

Harry left me to change in his closet and I did, accepting that I'd have to wear his boxers until I could reach Perrie or someone for some better clothes. He had also told me that later or tomorrow he would gladly take me out to shop for some proper clothing. I decided I should go back downstairs to where the girls were since being with Harry was still weird for me. The only positive thing I saw in this entire thing was perhaps that I wasn't being harmed. Other than when he had the nerve to fucking strangle me, he hasn't been violent or cruel. If anything I saw him as a typical male idiot who happened to be a criminal.

I mean he couldn't say the word panties for crying out loud.

I had been about to try and just walk out the door to leave, but Harry graciously walked me to the girl's den and then told me with a smug smile, "Also, the door rings whenever it's opened, so if I were you I'd be wise enough not to try anything."

That cut off a bit of the progress whatever relationship we might've built together since this infuriated me as I once again was reminded that I was trapped. I clenched my jaw and then gave him a tight smile to which he only continued to smirk at me. I wanted to slap his dimples off.

"Hmm. I'll remember that." I looked up to the corner of his head and grinned proudly. "How's your head by the way?" I felt pride as I looked at the obvious injury on I had left.

Thank you mom for the convenient weapon you left me.

The tables turned as now he was the one bitterly glaring at me while I was gloating happily at marking him nicely.

"Just remember who ended up unconscious for over a day," he remarked and my eyes widened as he gave me a tight smile and then pivoted, leaving.

I gasped. "I was out for a day?" I demanded. He didn't respond, just kept walking on and I shouted at him, "Harry!" When I was ignored once more I shrieked angrily and demanded boldly, "You know what? Fuck you!"

"Maybe later, darling."

I felt so childishly angry at him in that moment, I ended up throwing a tantrum right then and there, screaming and stomping my feet furiously. It didn't help that all I heard afterwards was his fading laughter. I was seething as I went back into the den I had previously left and I threw myself on the couch in the center, letting out a harsh scream into a pillow.

Harry and I were back at square one, because I didn't like him one bit anymore.

-

With nothing to do I eventually fell asleep on the couch right there, even though I had previously slept for a more than a day apparently. I was still so pissed at Harry. In fact, I probably did go into a brief coma with that head injury, because no one just sleeps for over twenty four hours for no reason. Unless I'd been drugged somehow during my slumber?

I swear to god, if Harry drugged me . . .

When I had been woken up it was dark in the den and I had been disturbed by the sounds of eerily girlish giggles and touching.

My mind was blank when the shushed laughter was registering in my mind and I soon felt my body be brushed and tickled even. First I was being practically petted on my leg and then my stomach was tickled. I blinked my eyes inn confusion and slowly began to pull my eyelids apart from each other so I could see what the hell was going on.

"Oh! We've waken her up," a voice cackled.

I scrunched up my face and sat up a bit, rubbing my eyes. I licked my parched my lips and thought of how unhealthy my circumstance was since I hadn't eaten or drank anything for nearly two days from what I knew. I squinted into the darkness and there suddenly was light.

Sasha, I recognized as she had a lighter lit up before her. She was practically directly in front of me. I recoiled into the couch as the light flickered in her once again green eyes. She had this wide smile on her face as she laughed at me and tilted her head to the side. "Madge," she called. "Come here." I was honestly intimidated by how she was gazing at me. "Come look at the new pet."

I blinked even more. For all I knew this was a dream in itself.

Another girl came up beside her with gray eyes also and magenta hair. Those gray eyes enlarged as she gasped. "She's so cute!"

Excuse me?

Sasha chuckled. "Didn't I tell you? She radiates purity," her accented voice detailed.

I straightened out and watched as she lit a candle on the little night stand beside me. She put out the lighter and now this candle, that shone so dimly, was the only source of light to be had. I also noticed a drink there too and had no doubt that it was alcohol. It might've been the source of the pungent smell that dampened the two girls' breath.

I rubbed my eyes again and sighed, slumping back on the couch. I allowed my head to fall back and my eyes to close. "What time is it?" I asked in a scratchy morning voice. Well, post-sleep voice would be more appropriate since it wasn't morning.

"Uh . . . Two twenty three," Madge responded.

Or I guess it was.

"Say, little one, did you have a bed time at home?" I was asked by Sasha.

I frowned at the mention of the home I had been forced from. I shrugged and yawned tiredly, rubbing under my eyes and opening them once again. "Yeah." I hated my morning voice. It reminded me of a child.

Her perfectly shaped eyebrow arched. "Well?" she prompted.

I stretched my arms and shrugged. "It was eleven o' clock."

Her and her friend, Madge, both began to snicker. "Then it is definitely past your bedtime." She shushed Madge when her laughter got too loud and then returned to speaking to me. "Since you've slept abundantly though, we won't tell your mama about it."

I had to grit my teeth at that comment. I felt so upset that she had the nerve to mention my mother in a joke, especially in that way since I knew I would probably never see her again myself. I rolled my eyes in irritation and wondered about their strange behavior but then remembered my earlier conclusion about them being drunk.

"Is it alright, dear Laney, if I ask you a few questions?" she asked me.

I shrugged. "Might as well since you've already started," I smart assed.

Madge was still a packet of giggled while Sasha seemed annoyed by my remark. "Aren't you just a witty one?"

I smiled innocently and she returned a bitter one my way.

"What," she began, "exactly do you know about sex?"

Madge was starting to annoy me with her excessive laughter and I glared at her sideways. She didn't notice. I sighed at the question. "The basics. I've been in family life." My mom for some reason almost took me out of that course, but my brother backed me up on telling her I needed to learn about these things to better my future decisions and have greater knowledge.

She nodded slowly. "Have you ever had sex?"

My eyes narrowed at her invasive questions. I wasn't at all ashamed to say, "No."

"Really?" she asked as though it weren't normal for sixteen year olds to be virgins. Well, reconsidering the fact that I know girls who lose their virginities when they're thirteen, maybe she expected the same from me.

I nodded at her in disinterest. "Really."

"Oh. Well you should one day," she chortled.

"It's really fun," Madge added, soon getting ahold of her giggles, thankfully.

"Yeah. Okay. I'll be sure to add that to my bucket list," I mumbled, my discomfort growing. I should've tried to disappear as soon as I saw Sasha and realized she was drunk, considering her inappropriate behavior earlier when she seemed mostly sober.

"Don't you know what it feels like?" Madge asked.

I sighed. "No." Did I not just tell them I was a virgin?

She frowned and awkwardly laughed. "So, what, you've never masturbated?"

I tensed and blushed furiously. "Oh my god, no."

Madge gasped. "She's blushing, I bet she has!"

Oh my god, I thought, hiding my face.

"Shut up, Madge," Sasha told her, something I almost thanked her for. Sasha turned to me again. "So, you really haven't ever touched yourself?"

I sighed angrily. "No. and if I did I have no reason to tell you, do I?"

Sasha shrugged. "I could give you some pointers." She winked at me and I set my legs down, standing up to leave. "Hey!" she said, placing her hands on my thighs and forcing me back down.

I gasped. "What are you-?"

"I am not done with you, little one," she spat.

I glared at her and leaned forward, boldly stating, "Fuck off."

She stared at me head on. I was almost scared by the anger I could practically see brewing behind her eyes, but I thought I had much more reason for frustration. "When I was younger I hated the idea of sex. So much. Especially after my virginity was . . . taken," she said. "I hated sex even more afterwards, however . . ." She smiled. "I soon began to realize that it was only because of who I was having sex with. Although I couldn't really have sex with myself . . ." She trailed off and placed her had on my leg. My eyes widened as it rose up my leg and Madge got onto the couch beside me. "I kind of could."

"Wh-What are you doing?" I stammered nervously.

"Shh . . . Relax, little one. We only want to prepare you."

My head snapped to the side and met gray, hooded eyes. I cringed away from her.

"St-Stop," I pleaded.

"Shh," she repeated, pressing a finger to her lips. "We don't want anyone to hear. This is our little secret." Her and Madge giggled. "Don't worry, little one. You'll enjoy it," Sasha purred, grabbing the edge of Harry's shirt.

I closed my eyes and prepared to scream.

Just when I felt breath fanning along my neck and ear, I heard a voice say, "Leave the poor girl alone."

-
I actually really like rewriting this lol.
Who do you think it is to save her?
Harry and Laney scenes ayye?
What do you think of them, hm?
So what are your opinions of the characters?
Opinions on the book itself so far?
Comment, vote, fan, and promote, babies. I love youuu and will try to update quickly. It's easy rewriting in some ways since I know what I do and don't want and I can cut out all the fillers I've written in the past just to please y'all. Andd I can foreshadow a bit more I bet...
Anyways time to go try and write some more updates.
- Jaxxy Bear

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 63 27
Ich bin mit meiner Besten Freundin Aleyna im Urlaub, da ihre zwei Brüder Emre und Bzet einen Rap Contest machen. Ich und Emre haben uns nie sonderlic...
3.3K 189 35
Kaum wurde ein junges Mädchen zu einer Kunoichi, genauer gesagt, zu einer Chunin, welche erst gerade etwa sechs Jahre alt war, kam es schon dazu, das...
48.8K 2.7K 82
Naruto wird für ein Verbrechen verurteilt was er nicht begannen hat. Am Rande seines Todes wird er von Akatsuki gerettet. Können sie es schaffen Naru...
111K 3.8K 106
Angelique Bianchi. Die Schwester des tödlich verunglückten F1-Fahrers Jules Bianchi. Sie ist die beste Freundin von Charles Leclerc und Pierre Gasly...