Number Neighbour » h.s

By harrylilies

Where Nina texts her number neighbour and applies as Harry Styles' new photographer. [ real life x oc ] [ soc... More

Prologue
Characters
[one]
[two]
[three]
[four]
[five]
[six]
[seven]
[eight]
[nine]
[ten]
[twelve]
[thirteen]
[fourteen]
[fifteen]
[sixteen]
[seventeen]
important A/N
[eighteen]
[nineteen]
[twenty]
[twenty one]
[twenty two]
[twenty three]
[twenty four]
[twenty five]
[twenty six]
[twenty seven]
[twenty eight]
[twenty nine]
[thirty]
[thirty one]
[thirty two]
[thirty three: final]
Epilogue
blurbs & one shots
[63rd grammy's]
[love on tour: vegas]
[harryween II]

[eleven]

10.1K 264 207
By harrylilies

Warning: Slight sexual content. x

Nina and Harry's stomachs were full, with Nina patting her stomach for emphasis as they began walking out of the little nook they had dined in.

"Think I ate enough to last a couple of days without food."

Harry released a chuckle, "Is that a bet?"

Nina pretended to be shocked, her movement halting as she stared at him. Harry stopped, looking back at her. "Excuse me, Harry, are you implying that you want me to starve?"

"You just sa-"

"Zip." She pretended to wipe a tear, "Out of all people, I didn't think it'd be you who'd betray me."

She was joking. The small smile on her face told him that, the context, and the fact that she giggled and approached him again, bumping her shoulder to his.
But her sentence didn't sit right for him.

Harry wondered if maybe the little act of Mick was going too far. Maybe later, it wouldn't be as harmless as it was before.
Nina shared things with Mick that she didn't share with Harry and while he should've used that as a sign to gain more of her trust, he was afraid that letting Mick tell her to do that wasn't the best idea.

"Hey, alien. Where are you?" She was adorable. She poked his side, smiling when he squirmed and a smile cracked.

"I'm ticklish." Harry muttered.

Nina hummed, raising one eyebrow. "Interesting."

"Are you?"

"Ticklish? Nope. Here, try." She stopped, letting go of his hands and raising her hands slightly up.

Harry admired how spontaneous Nina was. It was definitely one of the many reasons why he was hopelessly pulled and attracted to her.
He reached forward, wiggling his fingers lightly on her stomach, his eyes going wide when he got no reaction from her.

"What?" He laughed, going to her sides, "Not even here?"

"Or my neck. Or my feet." She said, "I think it has to do with how I'm dead inside."

Harry laughed as he stopped trying to get a laugh out of her, shaking his head. "Think it's true."

Nina giggled as they began walking again, shoulders bumping.
She wanted to grab his hands, really wanted to. But even though they were in a quiet area in Italy, they could never trust who might have their phone out.

He wanted her in his arms. Wanted to kiss her midst laughter and play with her fingers but for that very reason, his hands remained beside him, itching.

"So," Nina cleared her throat, linking her hands in front of her shyly, "We're seeing each other." She said quietly, cringing slightly at herself in her head at her way to approach the subject.

Harry smiled bemusedly, looking at her. "I'd love to think so, yes."

She knew he was beginning to take the piss at her and for that reason, she let out a tiny groan, lightly swatting him on the arm. "You know what I want to talk about."

He chuckled, nodding to put her out of her misery. "I do." He confirmed, "I just-" Harry took a breath in, "Think I just want people close to us know that we're seeing each other. Don't want this to be a secret to them."

Nina's heart melted, grabbing his hand to guide the both of them to a bench nearby.
"Why?"

"I don't want to hide you." Harry replied before he even thought.

Nina opened her mouth for a second before closing it again, looking down at her lap. "Harry, I-" She gulped before looking at him, "I want you to know something."

"Anything. Whatever you want."

"My last relationship was messy," She said, "So fucking messy," She chuckled halfheartedly, "I can't say that I'm completely fine."

Harry reached forward, grabbing her hands in his before tenderly and softly grazing her skin. "Do you still love him?" He asked softly and nervously.

"No." Nina replied instantly, "But I'm not over spending 4 years with someone, the relationship."

Harry nodded understandingly, letting her know to carry on.

"I like you, Harry." Nina found herself finally saying, "But I want to take this slowly. You can leave if you want, just," She hated how she was close to chocking up on her breath, swallowing a lump that came with the memories she had been trying for the past 10 months to erase, "Just tell me."

Harry gently hushed her, bringing her close in a hug, wrapping his arm around her and resting his chin on her head. "What did he do to you, love?"

Nina shook her head, wrapping her arms tightly around him. "Not now."

"Whenever you're ready." And he meant it and Nina knew it.

Looking up at him, she loosened her arms slightly as she stared at him.

"Kiss me."

She did want to take this slow but good God did she want his lips against hers.

"Someone could be watching." Harry only whispered, eyes set on her lips.

"Then take me back to yours."

The place where he stayed at was only 5 minutes away from where they sat. They didn't know how it happened but somehow, a giggly Nina was on Harry's back as he jogged to the penthouse, with her clinging onto him like a kuala.

They weren't drunk, not even tipsy, but they were both a giggling mess as they reached the house, Harry unlocking it before bringing his finger up to his lips to tell Nina to keep it down.
The house was only dimmed with light as they both tiptoed to his room, Harry carefully closing the door behind him and locking it.
Not even a second after he did that when he looked back at Nina, her lips were already on his, her hands in his hair.

The kiss was hungry, yet held enough passion to make entire zoos erupt in their stomachs.
He held her waist, letting her take control of the kiss.
Nina pressed herself against him, not even aware of the new sudden bolt of confidence but she knew that she wasn't forcing this, it all felt too natural.

They pulled back, breathless, before Harry pressed his lips onto hers again, softly caressing her hips. He didn't feel it when Nina took off her jacket and threw it beside them, but he felt her hands gliding up his chest ever so softly.

They were breathless but lustful. He wasn't sure what flicked but Harry knew that he wasn't dreaming when Nina peppered kisses down his jaw and onto his neck, making him close his eyes and release a tiny, quiet moan.

Clutching onto her waist, Harry brought her closer to him. "We-You-You wanted," He breathed out, "Slow."

She hummed, bringing her mouth up to his again. "I know."

He loved the attention but he knew that she needed it, too. Being so gentle and fierce, Harry grabbed her waist before turning them, letting her back hit the wall slightly before his hands ran down to the back of her thighs, letting her jump up and wrap her legs around him as his mouth attacked her neck.
Nina tugged Harry's shirt off, helping him out of it before placing one hand on his chest as he moved his hands carefully after making sure that she was holding herself up, discarding her top.

Fuck, she was beautiful.

Little scatters of moles on her chest resembled stars to him, letting him see the white, thin bra she had on.
Walking towards his bed, Harry placed her on it while hovering over her, his mouth leaving hot kisses on her skin across her chest and down her stomach, reaching to unbutton her trousers, heart racing faster at the sight of her black knickers.

His trousers followed and he was on top of her again, kissing her softly as his hands explored her body.
It was when his hand travelled down and was about to take off her knickers that a soft "No" fell from Nina's lips, making Harry instantly stop and bring his hand up.

Nina opened her eyes slowly, arms around his neck as she tried to even her breath.

"Was I too much? Did I do something wrong? Did I ma-"

Harry was - not so rudely - interrupted by Nina bringing him down for a kiss. "You were perfect. I'm just not ready."

He respected that and it showed.

It showed when he placed another soft peck on her lips, another chaste one on her neck and shoulder, softly whispering a "Whenever you are". It showed when he covered her body, getting under the covers himself and letting her place her head on his chest, toying with his cross pendant as he played with her hair, their legs tangled.
It showed when he kissed her goodnight, wishing her sweet dreams.

Harry woke up before her, smiling sleepily at the position they were in.
Nina was on her side, his arm around her, her hand holding his as she cuddled it close to her chest, and even though he wanted to stay like that for as long as they could, he knew that they needed to get up.

Carefully as to not hurt his neck, he managed to look behind him at the digital clock that read 6:12 AM. He knew that she would want to change and needed to go back to the hotel so he took it upon himself to wake her up.
Softly and slowly, Harry inched closer to her, supporting himself up on his elbow as he peaked at her.

Her lips were slightly out in a pout and that made him almost melt. He leaned down, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Nina," He whispered softly, "Love, we have to get up."

She let out a few incoherent words that made him giggle before he tried again. "Love, come on, wake up."

"No." She muttered groggily, turning the other way to nuzzle herself in his chest, wrapping an arm around him.

His heart clenched at the gesture, feeling as if he was kicking a puppy by waking her up especially when she was being this cuddly.

"You want to change before we get to work, yeah? We start in an hour and half, enough time to get back and have a shower, maybe have breakfast, yeah?"

"Want to cuddle."

"So do I, love. We can meet again at night." He almost cooed.

"Promise?"

Harry smiled, putting his hand on her back before pecking her head. "Promise."

outfit of the day:

[Text Message]
{ Mick🥬, Nini📷 }

Mick🥬:
I really like her

Nini📷:
hello to you too, stranger
i'm so soft
did you tell her?

Mick🥬:
Not really but I implied it clearly
We kiss a lot. I love it when we kiss.
She also told me that her last relationship wasn't all that great so it's going to take some time

Nini📷:
ok wow i have to meet her because same??

Mick🥬:
Really?
What about you?

Nini📷:
you know, mate
i woke up in a good mood
but i'll tell you why i'm fucked up
so imagine with me, alright?

Mick🥬:
Alright

Nini📷:
you're 18, hopelessly in love with your neighbours' son
i know, cliché
but you love him. he's a year older than you and you see him a lot, especially since him and your brothers regularly had footie matches
you both become very close friends then date when you're 20
by 21, you move in together
by 22, you can count the moles on each other's bodies with eyes closed
by 23, you talk about marriage. you got pregnancy scares quite a few times. you both agree on a beach wedding and 2 kids
by 24, you wake up, alone in your bed with a note that on their pillow that says "i'm sorry"
they don't pick up. their family doesn't know where they are. they're just gone with all of their stuff.
not so fun

Mick🥬:
Oh my God...
No explanation?

Nini📷:
nothing
just a note with "i'm sorry"
haven't heard anything about him for 10 months but saw his sister a day before coming to italy and she told me they reached him
don't think it took them long actually

Mick🥬:
Did you get the closure you needed?

Nini📷:
oh i'm not so sure
wish he could've said anything
hell, an "i hate you" would've been perfect
but i'm over him
i hate sleeping alone, you know?
reminds me of that day and how confused and scared i was
lmfao i'm sorry for the sob story

Mick🥬:
Don't apologise. I'm so fucking sorry you went through that
That arse didn't deserve you
How can anyone do that to you? You're incredible

Nini📷:
you're too sweet, mick :)

Mick🥬:
And honest, too
I have a question if that's alright

Nini📷:
shoot

Mick🥬:
Your flat
Is it where the both of you lived?

Nini📷:
fuck no
sold the other one and got a smaller flat
spoiled the hell out of myself with the rest of the money and bought new furniture
we both had saved up really well for the old flat

Mick🥬:
As you should have, Queen.
You go, sister

Nini📷:
mmmhmmm
hey i have to leave
seeing harry and starting work
oh btw
i like him, too
xx

Liked by harrystyles and 43,044 others

ninamaye new project. @gucci @harrystyles ✨

View all 5234 comments

username BITTTTTCCCHHH I KNEW IT

harrystyles Thank you. H
— View previous replies (2347)

username2 that's it. that's my ship.

username3 he. fucking. replied.

harrystyles added to their "close friends only" story.

ninamaye added to their "close friends only" story.

//

as a legend once said:
YEEHAW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.8K 89
Nola, and her three beautiful girls, are looking for a fresh start. When they take up temporary residence in her grandparents home in London, she is...
2.4M 42K 174
Following the (online) life of a not-so-ordinary couple: Princess Y/N of the United Kingdom and Harry Styles. **note: written chapters prior to this...
677K 16.6K 57
──── 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 ❛ you will forever be my 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅...
575K 15.9K 85
[complete] a story where single pregnant mother aurora meets the one and only, laid-back, up and coming, photographer harry styles. watch as they fil...