Thugged Out

By j_fromig

Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
feedback
8
9
10
11
12
13
sorry!
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25: The Party
26: The Party pt. 2
27
28
29
Please dont be mad
30

7

6.3K 172 29
By j_fromig

Once I made it to Tae side of town I took off my seatbelt and adjusted my seat. These people over here drive like bats out of hell foreal! I turned the radio all the way up as In Control by NBA Youngboy played through the speakers. I sat up with my elbow on the armrest and one hand on the steering wheel. I put my car in sports mode plus and took off the exit. I put my foot on the gas making sure that I got in before the oncoming traffic caught up. I sped on to the red light and stopped. Some dude pulled up beside me in a car just like mine. After I turned I zoomed off. He pulled up again trying to race if I didn't have Skylar in here I would haves dusted his ass. I'm not gone risk my baby life trying to race in traffic on the freeway. I turned on my signal light so I could change lanes as I was coming up on the turn for Tae building. We were now downtown and I looked at all the people standing around. I drove a little farther and turned into the gated neighborhood. I typed in tae building number and the gates opened. I drove all the way to the end and pulled up at the gate for Tae's parking garage. I typed in his code and drove into the garage. I found an empty parking space and pulled into it. I turned the car off and made sure I had my stuff. I opened up the back door and got Skylar out. I picked her up and carried her because she was sleep.

TAE
Wasssup bitches it's Dionte! The hair weave killer. I danced around the house while I waited for India. India is like my sister and my best friend is Ari of course y'all already know that. The elevator dinged as India walked in carrying a sleeping Skylar. She put her down on the couch before she washed her hands.

"Hey bitch." I said.

"Hey Tae." She said while opening my refrigerator and getting my fruit out.

"UnUn ain't nobody tell you to come up over here eating my damn fruit." I said.

"Boy shut the hell up." She said. She took a plate out and got some grapes, pineapples, and watermelon. She went to my hair area and sat down in the chair. "So what color were you thinking about trying?" She asked.

INDIA

"Something like pink, grey, green, orange, or purple." He said.

"Oowee, Tae you too extra! You can do whatever you want tho I do have a big formal dinner tho." I told him.

"Ooo India you know what'll be fye on you?" He said.

"What?" I asked unlocking my phone.

"A side part ponytail with the swoop bang." He said.

"Yesss! Then you can style me because we gotta wear all white." I said.

"Bet." He said as he took off my unit.

"Mommmyyyy?" Sky called out.

"Im in here baby." I told her as Tae worked his magic on my head. Out of the blue I received a message from King.

King - What you up to?

Me- getting my hair done.. i'm sorry about last night i was drunk 😂

King- Shii ik 😂 you was tryna rape a nigga

Me- omg you're lying right 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ ?

King- Nope not at all then you went off on a nigga and put me out💔

Me- oh lord 😭 I am SOOO sorry!

King- Make it up to me by letting me take you out 😏

Me- when?

King- Tonight?

Me- I have my baby

King- Okay🤷🏽‍♂️ , I'll pick y'all up at 8 put on something nice😘

Me- alright

King- See you later gorgeous😘

I guess I was grinning too much because I caught Tae attention. "Girlll who you texting?" He asked.

"King." I said, "He asked me to dinner." His eyes got big as hell.

"King King as in King the big baller King?" He asked.

"Yesss Tae." I said.

"Bitchhhhhhh! I know you fucking lying! Spill the tea hoe!" He said super loud.

"Oooo uncle Tae." Skylar said. We both busted out laughing. He went in his pocket and pulled out a wadded up twenty and took it to her. "I'm sorry SkySky." He said. He finished my hair and took pictures. "So umm what you wearing?" He asked.

"Ugh, I'm not even sure I wanna go.. it's like I don't want to be having him around Sky until I know he solid foreal! See right now, I barely know him. I cant just let anyone be around my baby and in her life." I said.

"Let him know!" He said. "I do think you should go hell I'll keep Sky with me you know that's my girl!"

"Tae I want to be with her tonight, I went out lastnight." I said. He rolled his eyes and said, "Indi I can't you! I'm going to your house so I can style you myself."

I sighed and went to his full body mirror. "Sky come here." I said. She ran to me and stood in front of me. I squatted down and kissed her cheek while I took us a picture. "You wanna go eat tonight with King?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said.

"Tae you gone trail me?" I asked.

"Nah, Ill just use your car." He said.

"Well you can drive." I told him throwing him my keypad as we got ready to leave. He grabbed a durag and headed on out. He clicked the button on the elevator and we all got on. We made it to the parking garage and Tae made a video so I had to show out for the camera. I let go of Skylar hand and did a 360. Once he was done recording I opened up the door for Skylar so she could get in. I strapped her up and got in the front. Tae adjusted my seat and started the car. I laid back in my seat and played some Summer Walker while he drove. After about 30 minutes we pulled up to a Mcdonald's drive thru. "Sky what you wanna eat?" I asked her.

"Cheeseburger, fries, and punch." She said.

"Okay get two double cheeseburgers with mayo, lettuce, and tomatoes only, a large fry, a medium sprite, and a small fruit punch." I told Tae.

"Welcome to Mcdonald's, what can I get for you?" The girl asked over the speaker.

"Yes let me get 2 double cheeseburgers with mayo, lettuce, and tomatoes only; a large fry, a 6 piece buttermilk crispy tender meal, a medium sprite, a small fruit punch and a large sweet tea." He said.

"Your total will be $23.76 at the first window." She said. We pulled up the the first window and Tae passed her $23 and got .76 out of my cup holder. He passed it to her and drove to the next window. The girl handed Tae the drinks in a cup holder. He passed them to me and I held them. "Mommy I want my juice." Sky said from the backseat. I opened a straw and put it in the cup for her and passed it to her.

"Ma'am make sure it's ketchup and ranch in my bag please." He said. She put a hand full in there and passed the bag. Tae drove off and headed to my house. After a few minutes we pulled up and parked in my garage. We got out and and I made sure Skylar was out of the car before I closed the door and Tae hit the locks. I unlocked the door and went straight to the kitchen with the drinks. Sky followed behind me. I put her in her seat and Tae came in with the bag. He took his stuff out and passed me the bag I got our stuff out. I opened Skylar burger and poured her some fries. I put ketchup on the side so she could just dip her fries in. I grabbed a knife and cut her burger into fours. I unwrapped my burger and said grace before I took a bite. After about 10 minutes I was done.

"So Indi, you can really wear a dark denim off the shoulder jacket, the jeans to match, and some Louis Vuitton ankle boots with the matching petite malle purse. I gotta look in Skylar closet because she got too much stuff." He said. I got up and went to Skylar closet and took out a grey Givenchy sweatshirt dress and I went to her shoe side and grabbed some black on black Balenciagas. I checked the time and got us some towels so we can take a bath. "SkySky you done eating?" I asked as I walked back into the kitchen. Tae was recording a video of her. "Yes ma'am." She said

"Indi turn on the speaker." Tae said. I walked into the living room and turned on the sound bar. I turned off my bluetooth so Tae could connect his phone to it. After he connected he played Aaliyah by Tory Lanez. I started singing to Skylar, "I don't wanna be without you, f around and sleep without you, I dont wanna gooooo.."

"Move mommy." She said laughing.

"Come on lets go take a bath so we can go hang with King." I told her. She followed me into my bathroom and took off her clothes while I ran our bath water. I took my clothes off and we both got in the tub together. I washed her up then I washed myself up I let her play in the bubbles for a little while. "You like your nails?" I asked her.

"Yes." I smiled. Being a young mom isn't exactly the easiest thing. It's hard because I do everything in my power to make sure that she have the mother that I never had and the best of everything. It's not even about the designer stuff, that shit just something I do because I can. I wasn't dripped out in designer growing up! I just want to be the best mother I could possibly be. Having a three year old is hard and raising one from birth at the age of 17 is even harder. There were so many sleepless nights and ups and downs but, with the help of my grandma I got through it. I never knew I could love someone as much as I love Skylar. Seeing her smile makes my day. She is my heart in human form and i'll die for her.

"Come on Sky." I said, I stood up and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself. I grabbed a towel for her and wrapped her up in it. I carried her to my room and sat her on my bed. "TAEEEEEE!" I yelled out.

"Yesssss?" He said entering the room.

"Okay so I got that grey Givenchy dress and those balencies laid out for Sky." I told him.

"You can match her just wear some plain fishnets under it and i'll think about what bag." He said. I put some lotion on Skylar arms and legs. I went in her room and got her outfit and brought it in my room.

K I N G

I stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist. I walked into my closet and went to my sweaters because it was gone be a little chilly tonight. I chose my grey Givenchy sweater that I haven't worn yet and some regular black Balmain jeans and my black on black balencies. For jewelry I chose a regular diamond rope chain and a custom diamond rolex. I got dressed and made sure I looked good. I went in my office and grabbed a stack out of the safe. I got the keypad to my blue on black G-wagon. I checked my phone and it's almost 8, I called and made reservations at Benihana for 2 adults and a child and about 8:30. I sat the alarm before I walked out of the house. I went to India name in my phone and called her.

India- Hello
Me- wassup ma, y'all about ready?
India- yeah
Me- i'm on my way to pick y'all up
India- alright, we'll be waiting

I jumped in my truck and started it. I pulled out of my driveway and drove out of the gate. I headed to India house as Yo Gotti played through the speakers. I was driving about 60 through until I got out of my neighborhood. Once I made it out of the community gate I stepped on it. After a few minutes I pulled up to India house. I texted her and told her I was outside. She said come in while her and Skylar take pictures. I left the truck running and knocked on the door. A nigga opened the door I grilled him, "Where India?" I asked looking past him. "They in the room." He said. Skylar ran out to say hey with Ondoa following her. When I looked at their outfits I noticed we were all matching.

"You love tryna be like me." I told her.

"Naw naw naw, me and Sky have our own style." She said back. "Tae bring my bag and phone." He brought her a Chanel bag that went with what she had on.

"Oooo y'all cute! Let me take y'all a picture." He said. From that moment on I knew his ass was gay. I put my arm around India waist and Skylar stood in front of us and he took some pictures. India and Skylar took one by their self and me and India took one.

"Wassup Sky." I said to her.

"Hey King." She spoke back. I held her hand as we walked out of the house. I opened the door for her making sure she was strapped up then I opened the door for India. I caught a perfect view of her ass as she climbed in. I closed the door behind her and got in the drivers side. I pulled off and turned on some Lil Baby. I bumped that Out the Mud with him and Future. Skylar was in the backseat turning up so I turned it up louder. India recorded a video of us and saved it. She didn't post it that mean she lowkey. India really bad she got some pretty white teeth, she's naturally pretty and don't have to wear a lot of makeup, she got a nice body. She on her shit too! Got her own house, own car, and she take care of her responsibilities. Skylar had a high puff with a Givenchy headband on I laughed because India swear she got the drip. I licked my lips and started a conversation.

"So uh, what typa stuff y'all like doin?" I asked.

"A whole lot of everything, anything that Skylar think of." She said. I nodded my head. "What about you, what kind of stuff you like doing?" She asked.

I wanted to say killing people but, I didn't wanna shake her up. "Workin' and traveling." I said. Due my business I often have to fly across the country. My phone rung and it was Kain I disconnected it from the radio and answered.

INDIA

"Wassup?
...
Say what?
...
You can't be serious right now
...
Damn .. I'm omw!
...
Bet, get that info for me."

King hung up the phone and flexed a muscle in his jaw. He licked his lip and made a big ass U-turn. "I gotta handle some bidness ma." He said. Welp! I guess this dinner wasn't meant to be. He really on the bold because why the fuck would you waste my time? He sped back to my house and we made it there in less than 10 minutes. I didn't even let the truck stop good enough before I got out and got Sky out the back. I made sure I slammed the door before I picked her and carried her on my hip. I knocked on the door and Tae opened it with a confused face.

"Tae lets go eat because, that nigga really just pissed me off." I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"His phone rung and he gone say some he gotta handle business and made a U-turn and dropped us off. Like who the hell do that type of shit." I said. I put Skylar down and she ran off in her room.

"Awe nawe." Tae said. Skylar came back with a barbie doll.

"Like no, he never could've thought that was okay." I said.

"Well where you wanna eat at?" He asked.

"I want Hibachi, let's go to Benihana." I said. I went and grabbed my car key off the hook and passed it to him. "SkySky come on." I said. She followed behind us. I waited and closed and locked the door after she came out. Tae put her in the car and I got in the passenger side. I hit the button so the garage could open and he pulled out. We drove downtown as traffic started to get bad.

"Mommy, I wan some ta drink." Sky said.

"Hold up baby we about to go to this restaurant." I said.

We found somewhere to park so we could go in. "Hellooo, welcome to Benihana how many do you have with you today?" The girl asked.

"3." I said.

"Okay ma'am there's like a 15 minute wait." She said.

"That's fine, we'll wait." I said.

KING

"Nigga did what?" I said.

"He fucking ran off on the plug! Now somebody ran in our shit and took a whole fucking shipment and killed Scoob." Kain said.

"Nigga you believe that shit was a coincidence?" I asked him.

"Nigga what type of question is that? Hell naw ion believe that shit." He said.

"Niggas say that shit up! Scoob been working for us how long? Picking up and unloading the shipments how long? Niggas ain' neva ran off with our shit! Nobody even know where this spot at but US. There's a snake in here somebody know something!" I said. I'm pissed all the way off.

"Aye Jo get everybody in here now! There's an emergency meeting." Kain said.

Kain is my righthand man, my nigga been done since day one. You don't really get one without the other. The only difference is i'm hotheaded Kain more of the calm one. Kind of like Ghost and Tommy minus the fake snake shit. I sat here and thought about how niggas really tried to play me with this lame ass set up. A couple of minutes passed and the team came in. I licked my lips and started to talk. "As y'all know, ion fuck wit alota niggas. So ima say this shit one time and ima need answers or everybody in this bitch family gone die. Somebody hell maybe more than one of y'all know something." I stared in the eyes of every single one of them as I spoke. Something caught my attention but I decided to be cool. "So, today after the shipment came in somebody took that shit and killed Scoob." Everybody was shocked but I saw straight through the fakeness of Kilo whole little act. I tried to be cool but before I knew it I said, "Kilo where my shit at?" It caught him off guard.

"Nigga what?" He said. I grabbed my piece and walked up on him.

"You heard me! Where my shit nigga?" I said clenching my teeth.

"Ion know what you talm bout bra." He said. Before he knew it I shot his ass in the knee.

"Nigga you got 3 seconds before a bullet go in your mama head." I said unlocking my phone and calling Taydoe. I put it on speakerphone and spoke.

"I need you to slide to 1500 Ocean Drive." I said giving him Kilo mama address.

"On my way!" He said and hung up.

"Tell me where my shit at and who the fuck you working for or your mama, and that pretty little girl of yours finna die." I told him. After I finished what I said my phone rung with a FaceTime from Taydoe. I answered and he put his mama in the camera. "Hey Ms. Monique how you doing?" I said.

"Hey King, I'm doing fine." She said. I gave Kilo a look that showed him I was dead ass serious. I put the phone on mute and said, "Talk or she finna die." I said. He laid there in pain still not saying nothing. I unmuted myself. "Do i—." I said before Kilo cut me off.

"WAIT! Me and Scoob met a nigga from the East side named Jay, he told us he can make us rich. He been watching you for a minute he know your every move like how you fuck witH that bad bitch India and if something happen to me he gone kill her and y'all baby. He told us to setup the "robbery" Scoob wasn't supposed to get killed but Scoob wasn't down with the plan to take the product and kill y'all so Jay can take over so, Jay had me to kill him to prove my loyalty. Man please don't hurt my mama and my lil girl." He begged. It was too late though once a snake always a snake. I cocked my gun and put one right between his eyes. Too bad the phone wasn't on mute now his mama gotta go. She heard too much on cue Taydoe put one in her head.

"Don't touch the lil girl bro she not even a year old bring her with you we'll get her to the baby mama and I'll send the clean up crew over there." I told him and hung up the phone. "Don't end up like this nigga! Clean this shit up." I said before leaving. I thought about India so I FaceTimed her. The phone rung a couple of times before she answered with an attitude.

India- Yes?

Me- Damn that's how you answer the phone

India- What King?

King- Man what's with the attitude, I'm tryna call yo ass and let you know wassup

India- K

King- Lose that shit ma

I hung up before she could say anything and texted Brandi weird ass back. I'm tryna fuck something and India got her ass on her shoulder. I started my truck and pulled away from the spot. I drove to the rich white people side of town to visit my parents. I had to let my dad know what's going on in the streets with this Jay nigga. I pulled up to the palace and buzzed in. The security light turned green and the gate man let me in. I drove up the lo9ng driveway and parked in front of the Escalade that my parents driver usually have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...
72.5K 2.2K 36
I wrote this when I was 14-15...so you have been warned! - (FIRST BOOK) CJ Mendéz is a girl who just wants to live a perfect life. She has the boyfri...
17.5K 514 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
4.6M 105K 31
[SEXUAL CONTENT AND PROFANITY WILL BE USED IN THIS BOOK] commenttttt give me yall feedback//still under construction ...