Old Sparks

By englishrose19

Johnny Depp is currently the biggest name in Hollywood. His life style is like any other famous American acto... More

Johnny
Helena
Press
Flirt
Kiss
Smile
Jessica
Locket
Truth
Kindness
Headlines
Torn
Time
David
Beauty
Wedding
News
Possesive
Bruised
Party
Happy
Decisions
Crash
Messages

Billy

1K 32 2
By englishrose19

You promise me you're okay?...

Helena I've told you I'm fine, please don't worry about me...

I am worried about you...

But on the news the crash looks so bad...

Yes but I was lucky enough not to get too hurt, as soon as the doctor allows me I'll be on the next flight home...

I miss you....

I miss you too, you just take it easy and focus on the baby....

"Ahhhhhgg!!" Helena cried as she pushed as hard as she could. Allie was holding her hand tightly as the doctors told her to keep pushing. She was in pain, a lot of pain and tears were streaming from her eyes. Allie did her best to be a supportive friend and was even dapping her sweaty forehead with a cold flannel. Giving birth certainly didn't get any easy after doing it once...

"Keep pushing Hel" Allie encouraged her wiping away the hair that cling to her face.

Trying again Helena breathed in and out heavily pushing as hard as her body would allow her before finally the baby was here. Collapsing against the hospital bed at the sound of her sons cries Helena had to smile as she laid there out of breath. It was over, and she could hear her boy loud and clear. It was beautiful.

"You did it" Allie laughed in relief still dapping Helena's head to cool her down as she regained her breath back. She certainly wasn't getting any younger either.

The doctors and nurses saw to the baby while Helena had a moment to relax and clam down from the hell that was giving birth. As she laid there breathing in and out slowly she looked toward Allie and smiled proudly. "I'm so happy he's here, however I'm not going through that again....I'm not letting Johnny near me for about 10 years" she said making Allie laugh and smile towards her friend still gripping tightly to her hand.

"You know he won't like that and neither would you" she winked knowing just how passionate they could be.

Smiling breathless at Allie Helena's small smile soon dropped slowly from her face and into a rather sad one. "I wish he was here..."

"He's coming, they will be landing in half an hour now" Allie explained knowing for a fact Johnny and Larry were on their way to see her. It had been ridiculously hard for Johnny to catch a flight and for that unfortunately he had missed the birth. But knowing he would be here soon did I give her some comfort.

"Here he is" Helena's doctor smiled handing her her baby now all cleaned up and wrapped in a warm white blanket.

Allie couldn't help but smile at how Helena's eyes lit up as she held her son. Already the love was radiating from Helena as if she had loved this baby for years already. A mother's love was the most beautiful thing.

Stuck in traffic Johnny could feel himself becoming frustrated. Allie had text him about an hour ago telling him Helena had given birth to his son. He just wanted to be with them not stuck in London rush hour traffic.

The moment he had been released from hospital Johnny had booked the first plane back to the uk. His bruising around his face had now healed making him look a little less worse for wear. He was wearing a cast around the bottom of his left leg from where he had broken it in the accident and had to use crutches to get around. His arm had healed rather well but he still had to wear a cast as his bones were still recovering slowly.

Sitting in the passenger side of the car he glanced over at Larry who was driving and could see he too was equally frustrated with the traffic.

"Were about half an hour away" Larry muttered his eyes firmly on the cars ahead.

"At least we're close"

——————————-

"You lied to me" Helena's bottom lip quivered her eyes glistening with fresh tears as she saw Johnny walking into her hospital room wearing crutches. So he had broken bones after all...

He felt bad for lying but if he had told her the truth that baby she was holding might not be here today. Heading straight over he smiled down at his son, his heart bursting with love. He was perfect and so was his wife...

He leaned close and kissed her warm forehead before placing his crutches to one side and sitting in the bed beside her. "If I told you the truth you might have lost the baby, I'm sorry I lied" he replied taking her hand in his to which she looked at his arm and leg sadly.

"And what if I lost you?" She whispered tears threatening to fall knowing the crash had been worse then he made out.

"Never"

Looking at him as he gave her the warmest of smiles Helena squeezed his hand before reverting her gaze back to their baby who was currently sleeping in her free arm. "What do you think of the name Billy?" She whispered smiling lovingly at her baby before looking up at her husband.

"I like it, but I thought we agreed Charlie?"

Turning her nose up at that name Helena looked back at him. "I changed my mind"

Laughing he smiled at her. "You do that a lot"

Smirking at him Helena had to admit she was rather indecisive, she was a Gemini after all....

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" He asked seeing in her eyes how drained and tired she looked. He felt so guilty that he hadn't been hear with her, if he could go back in time he would have never have gone to the oscars.

"Tired" she smiled sleepily. "But happy, I've missed you so much...."

Leaning closer he kissed her lips tenderly his hand cupping her cheek. "I love you"

—————————

Sleeping on her daddy's chest Johnny smiled at Nell fast asleep as he laid outstretched on the sofa. As he glanced up he noticed Helena nursing their son. It had been a month now since brining Billy home and the pair of them had hardly had a moment alone, he never realised just how having kids could flip your whole world. But even so he wouldn't have it any other way.

"Hellie, listen..." he whispered loud enough for her to hear only she frowned because she wasn't sure what she was meant to be listening too.

Closing his eyes he smiled. "Silence at last" he sighed making her smirk over at him and giggle just a little.

"Should we put them to bed?" He continued to whisper over to his wife afraid he might wake them. It was getting late after all.

Nodding she pulled her top back over her chest now that Billy had drifted off to sleep after being fed. She carefully lifted him and Johnny followed holding his very tired girl close to his chest.

Taking them to the nursery Helena finished putting Billy to bed in his cot before turning to see Johnny tucking Nell into her own single bed in the corner of the room. She smiled at the image and walked over to switch on Nell's night light. As he finished putting Nell to bed he headed over to Helena smirking while running his arm around her waist and pressing a few light kisses to her cheek. "I have a surprise for you..."

"Johnny not in here..." she whispered eyes wide which had him stifling a laugh.

"Not that you dirty minded woman" taking her hand he pulled them from the nursery and down the hall to their master bedroom.

Closing their bedroom door she watched as he hurried to the bedside table to retrieve a small box. The boyish and rather proud grin her wore as he walked towards her with the box made her smirk. What was he up to?

"A present" he presented the gift in her hand.

"It's not my birthday..."

"Doesn't matter, open it"

Giving him a quizzical look she smiled and opened the box to see her locket inside. She frowned and watched as he pulled it out and handed it to her.

"It's my locket"

"Open it"

Glancing at him again she did as he told her too and opened the locket only to melt at the images he had placed inside. On the left was a photo of Nell and the other a picture of Billy. Covering her hand over her chest she smiled at the images before looking back at him.

"I love you"

Smiling back at her he returned the sweet kiss she gave him only to groan when she deepened the kiss and pushed him back towards their bed. They didn't break for a moment not even when he fell on top of the mattress with Helena above him.

He felt her dainty hand run down his chest until she slipped her hand just under his waistband. Breaking the kiss he hissed at her touch feeling the trousers he was wearing already becoming very tight.

Lifting herself up she smiled placing the locket on the side table. She felt Johnny lift himself his hands caressing her behind while his lips were sucking harshly in her neck. Biting her lips she felt the heat spreading between her legs and smirked when he groaned whilst she moved a little above the tent in his trousers.

Flipping them over Johnny pulled down her skirt like you would pull a cloth off a table without disturbing the cutlery. She watched as he pulled his shirt off over his head and began working on his belt buckle. She grinned seeing how quick he was removing his clothes it had been a few months after all.

"What are you doing?" He asked noticing her about to turn of the lamp beside the bed.

"Turning off the lights" she paused however as he frowned.

Leaning closer and settling himself between her legs Johnny ran his hand up by her waist. "That's not like us, I want to see that beautiful body..." he whispered making her smile despite not feeling so beautiful.

"I feel a little fat, I mean I have just had our baby...not particularly feeling very sexy" she admitted.

"Take that top off now" he ordered with a smirk.

"Johnny...."

"Take it off..."

Looking at him in the eyes she hesitantly unbuttoned her blouse, slowly pulling it from her shoulders leaving her in just her black bra. He smiled at her body and kissed the tops of her breast tenderly. "You're fucking beautiful Mrs Depp...if not more so"

She moaned as he made them one without any warning. "Jesus!" She hissed in pleasure her head hitting the pillow as he slowly moved atop of her.

Kissing her passionately Johnny pulled her thigh up to his hip. Helena moaned as his lips fell to her neck. Her arms wrapped around him her nails digging into his back slightly as he moved a little faster.

No matter what she felt he always made her feel beautiful.

A/N: The next chapter will be the last one for this family, but I might be adding the odd one shot here and there so don't worry! Sorry for the wait hope you liked it ❤️ photo credit goes to Sweenett_love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 102 32
a newly graduated lady chef being hired to become johnny Depp's personal chef... having the best food of his life he wants to meet the person who coo...
46K 1.2K 35
COMPLETED Mature Content!!! Blue Blood, rich, famous, classic beauty, talented and drop dead gorgeous. These are just some of the best words that def...
371K 10.8K 63
in which a young therapist falls in love with her new client. "The things I feel, I haven't felt that way for ages. And, and I ... I want you to be m...
118K 5.1K 85
Helena Bonham Carter one of the worlds most famous British actress, finds out yet again her also very famous husband Dominic Edwards has been cheatin...