blind💜

נכתב על ידי perioddpooh

💅🏽💲💜 עוד

1 ~ 😮
2 ~ 🤤
3 ~🗣
4 ~🤥
5 ~ 👅
6 ~ 🤭
7 ~ 😇
8 ~ 🙁
9 ~ 🙃
10 ~ 🥴
11 ~ 😤
12 ~ 🙄
13 ~ 🧐
14 ~ 😿
15 ~ 💝
16 ~ ❌
17 ~ 🤦🏿‍♂️
18 ~ 💔
19 ~ 💔💔
20 ~ 🤕
21 ~ 🤒
22 ~ 😕🤕
23 ~ 🥀
24 ~ 💜
25 ~ 🐄
26 ~ 💚
🙃
28 ~ 🤨
30 ~ 🤍
🧚🏽‍♀️
31 ~ 💦
32 ~ 🥱
.
sikeeee
not an update :/
😩

29 ~ 🌼

3.6K 110 34
נכתב על ידי perioddpooh

marius pov.

i let her go in that room with him.

aw hell nah. i looked at giselle who was drinking even though she was pregnant.

i told her i was going to the bathroom but instead i was tryna find kenzie.

i fucked up. bad. instead of fighting for her i got with someone else.

i knocked on each door till i heard that niggas voice. jay whatever tf his name was.

i kept knocking till he opened it.

i know his ass was shocked to see me.

"where kenzie" i asked not even letting him say nothing.

"goodmorning" he said.

"wheres kenzie" i said again

"here" i heard her voice. jus hearing her voice made me feel better but knowing she was in a room with another nigga made me mad.

"can i talk to her alone" i asked

"please"

"nah about what?" jay said

"jay its fine ill be fine" jay left n i went in the room. kenzie was sitting on the bed. lil mama looked good.

i licked my lips and tryda talk.

"listen, im sorry. im really sorry. from the bottom of my heart mane. you really the only girl i loved. our relationship wasnt about sex. nah with you i wanted a future and i still do kenz. i fucked up. i know i did. and i wish i could take it all back. but please. please give me another chance. i promise i wont disappoint you ma" shidd my ass got deep.

i looked at her n there was tears in her eyes.

i want her back. i need her back.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.6M 95.3K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
148K 6.5K 28
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
452K 28.8K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
1.8M 137K 62
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...