DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER | VKO...

By GgukieBottoms

[completed] ✎_Alone, in a derelict world overrun by the reanimated dead, Kim Taehyung thought he had already... More

00 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
01 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
02 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
03 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
04 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
05 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
06 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
07 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
08 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
09 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
11 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
12 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
-I GOT TAGGED-

10 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER

1.7K 173 132
By GgukieBottoms

════MALL════

"That's so stupid," Hoseok finally uttered as the rest remained completely silent. They stood before a colossal structure; the ostentatious derelict mall loomed over them proudly. Jeongguk stood at front with his hands akimbo on his serrated hips.

"Why?" asked Jeongguk, "I've gone through the mall before."

"Yeah, and let us remember that," ridiculed Taehyung. Jeongguk shot a glare towards him and Taehyung eluded his gaze.

"It's the fastest and easiest way. Otherwise we go through the woods where everything can be hiding. And there might be supplies in there."

"Yeah, because in eight years no one thought to look in the mall," Taehyung retorted impulsively.

"What's your problem?" asked Jeongguk, confronting Taehyung in front of everyone. Taehyung decided to speak his mind.

"That's dangerous, Jeongguk. If you want to go in and get yourself killed, then be my guest! But you're the only cure known in existence and you're throwing it away on being reckless!"

"Fuck you!" hollered Jeongguk. Taehyung saw the glossy sheen of tears forming at his waterline. They continued to stare at each other.

"Whoa..."

The two broke their contest and averted their gaze towards the rest of the group. Yoongi and Hoseok had silly grins engraved on their features. Namjoon's strong arms were woven across his firm chest. Yoongi decided to speak up, "The last time I felt this much tension—"

"Someone got laid," Hoseok finished his husband's sentence candidly. Both Jeongguk and Taehyung felt slightly uncomfortable at the candid phrase.

"I'm going through the mall. Join me or not. I don't really care." Jeongguk began walking without the others. Both Namjoon and Taehyung quickly ran after him. Taehyung could not believe he was acting like Namjoon. However, Jeongguk was the only hope for humanity.

"Jeongguk, stop!" they admonished in unison.

"Don't try to s—" Taehyung caught the ebony-haired boy right before he hit the ground and almost bashed his head against a car. Taehyung hauled him back into his arms.

"Watch where you're walking." he whispered lowly in Jeongguk's ear. Jeongguk blinked slowly. Taehyung's eyes dart down to Jeongguk one last time, watching as his long lashes kiss upon the peak of his cheeks each time he bats his eyelids and how the swirls of honey and browns darken with anemic pique.

"Did ... did you get stronger?" asked Jeongguk, his small hands squeezing Taehyung's biceps.

"Another side effect it seems." Taehyung stood him up so that he would pay attention. "Now, if we're going to go through that damn mall, you are going to stick behind Namjoon or me. Do you understand?" Jeongguk seemed dazed. He just kept staring at Taehyung. "Jeongguk?" said Taehyung.

"W-What?" spluttered Jeongguk.

"You will stay behind us. Do you understand?"

"Uh-huh." Taehyung pursued how Jeongguk swallowed nervously. 'What was with his weird attitude?'

"Let's go," Namjoon nudged Taehyung forward. Jeongguk did as he said. He stayed behind Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok. Taehyung walked ahead, wary irises searching for any sign of life — or the undead. He noticed the shuffle marks on the ground. The mall was not empty. They entered various stores to find supplies. There was not many. However, they were able to cop some new attire.

"Look at this." Yoongi picked up an old CD player. Then he went over towards a stereo system. "I bet we could play some of the best music." Taehyung stopped him before he turned the stereo on.

"No. That's even more stupid than going inside the mall." He removed his hand from Yoongi slowly.

"Not even on a low setting?" Jeongguk's small voice asked behind him. Taehyung closed his eyes.

"No."

"Why not?" asked Jeongguk. Taehyung swiveled on his heels sharply and pointed at him.

"Because, Jeongguk, this could attract everything that has been lying dormant in this mall. No." Jeongguk's hands were placed on his hips.

"Okay, 'Namjoon'," Jeongguk provoked, he wanted Taehyung to budge away from the decision.

"No."

"You're no fun anymore." An indefinite ire seeped within Taehyung's gaze.

"It's not about fun, Jeongguk! It's about getting you to the CDC safe!" Taehyung realized too late that he was yelling. He heard them from far away. "Run. Run!" He grabbed Jeongguk by the hand and ran out the store they were in. They were cornered quickly. The horde began closing in. Taehyung noticed that they were alone; it was only he and Jeongguk. Taehyung stood before Jeongguk protectively. He tried covering him as much as possible. Taehyung shut his eyes so he would not be able to hear their thoughts. He heard them sniffing him though. Then, the zombies walked away. Before Taehyung registered what had happened, he opened the store next to them and rolled in, and closed the security gate. They both released a breath of relief. Jeongguk was breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry," Jeongguk murmurs so soft it almost fades within the atmosphere huddling them together. It was pitch-black, Taehyung could not see him.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Taehyung heard him shift closer towards him. "They didn't bite you. They just smelled you and left. Do you smell like one of them?" Taehyung sniffed himself. But from his heighten senses, he just smelled like new but worn clothes.

"Maybe, I don't know."

"Wait, I have something." Taehyung heard Jeongguk rummaging through his new backpack. He turned on a flashlight they had found. It illuminated the room and Jeongguk's tummy.

"You're bleeding." Taehyung grabbed the flashlight from Jeongguk and lifted up his shirt.

"It's nothing." His hand went to his side and he pulled away looking at his crimson painted hand. "Oh."

"Jeongguk!" exclaimed Taehyung. He caught the boy before he passed out. Taehyung hurriedly found his way to the store. It was a mattress store. Taehyung grabbed a couple of the boxes in the back that had weird oil drum type things. It was not the same but if had to work. Taehyung threw the boxes in and tried setting them alight with a match stick, but failed miserable. He found a fluid lighter at the back and broke it apart in order to get the flammable liquid; he was successful. The room lit up and they were able to see. Taehyung looked at the drum he had found, it had been used, so had the beds. Someone had been living here, but they were gone now.

Taehyung gently placed Jeongguk on one of the beds. He got rid of Jeongguk's new shirt and examined the wound inflicted. There was a deep gash on his side. Taehyung came within range and determined that it was a zombie scratch. Taehyung went to the back and rummaged through the clutter until he found an emergency first aid kit. Most of the supply had been taken by the pervious tenants; however, it had the one thing Taehyung needed: a needle. The rest he could receive from the bed sheets on the shelves. Taehyung tore the thread out of the sheets at the seams. This would be enough until they could find the others and get it stitched properly. Carefully, he weaved the needle through Jeongguk's skin. Jeongguk winced and awoke with a gasp.

"Ouch! What the fuck?"

"Just relax. And don't move. You could break the thread." Jeongguk watched Taehyung sew the thread into his skin, wincing every-now-and-then.

"What is that?" asked Jeongguk. Taehyung read the packaging of the sheets he took out.

"Egyptian cotton," he joked, earning a laugh from the younger. Taehyung smiled.

"What happened to you, Tae?" Taehyung finished the stitch and looked for a patch. "You were reluctant before but now ... you're so protective." Taehyung used some of the sheets to soak up the blood.

"What does it matter? We need to get you there safe."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to be like this!" exclaimed Taehyung, finally breaking. He could not keep hold of it any longer. "I hate what I know about them. My brother ... I swore he could talk. I swore I wasn't crazy when he devoured my parents but still spoke. I dismissed it later on because I never heard anyone speak. But what if he could have been saved? They still think normally until they're corrupted by hunger. I could have killed my brother for nothing." Jeongguk sat up, his hand grazing up and down Taehyung's shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I understand what y—"

"No, you don't! You didn't have to kill your family! You don't have to live with this goddamn curse!" berated Taehyung, he shot up to his feet and began to pace around.

"What the fuck do you mean 'I don't know'?!" Jeongguk jumped to his feet, face contorting to pain. He shoved his finger to Taehyung's chest. "I had to put down sixteen members of my family! And don't you think I know what it's like to be a monster?! The scars! The infection! The fact that I'm standing here when I should be walking around like one of those things you can read so amazingly! Why can't you use your fucking brain before you speak?" Taehyung was dumbfounded, baffled, but that only riled his anger.

"So I guess we're both fucking freaks! At least I'm not throwing fits like a baby just to get attention! This mall was a stupid idea!"

"You don't think I know!" Jeongguk shoved Taehyung back. "I don't want this on my shoulders! I'm eighteen-years-old! I should be thinking about you taking me rather than being worried if you are going to take a bite out of me! I should be ruining the world rather than trying to save it!"

"Then why bother even fucking worry about it, hmm?! Why not just throw it all away?" Taehyung threw his hands up. Zombies were pounding against the security door. They could never get in though. "I would never hurt you! Because I couldn't imagine this damn apocalypse without you! But like you said, 'fuck it'! Let me tear them apart!" Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's arm.

"You can't do that!"

"Why not?!" berated Taehyung.

"Because I'm in love with you!" a quiet hush crept over them. Jeongguk's hand shot up to his mouth with moon-sprawled eyes. That was a slip of the tongue. Taehyung felt strange tingly warmth in his hands. "You're eyes are silver again."

"Seems I'm not mad anymore," suggested Taehyung as he made his way towards Jeongguk, who slowly treaded back until the back of his knees hit the bed.

"Why not?" asked Jeongguk. Taehyung removed Jeongguk's hand from his mouth. They gazed into each other's eyes briefly before Taehyung closed the space amid their lips, their lips molding in a slow, passionate kiss.

"It's because I'm in love with you, too."

"Taehyung," Jeongguk gasped baffled at the elder's response, "D-Do you really love me back?" Jeongguk stared up at said other. A glimmer of hope and wonder in his equisite irises that resembled a fawn.

Taehyung gave Jeongguk an urbane, sensual tug of his lips. "Isn't it obvious? Of course I do. I loved you since I first set eyes on you," Taehyung admitted, his dark gaze fixated solely on Jeongguk. Jeongguk opened his mouth to speak but rather just smiled fondly and reached up to peck Taehyung's lips; Taehyung smiled into the kiss and gently laid Jeongguk on the bed.

"Tae..." Jeongguk breathed as Taehyung pressed light kisses to the side his neck, then trailed his lips to brush along the line of his defined jaw. His breath hitched in the hollow of his throat when Taehyung traveled his mouth down to the pulse in his throat. He felt Taehyung graze his teeth against his soft, sensitive skin.

Jeongguk wrapped his thick, milky thighs around Taehyung's middle. He wriggled and rocked beneath him so he could run his aching cock against his belly. They were a beautiful mold of tangled limbs. Taehyung's curious hands were hesitant. Their hot urgency was something they relished and needed. They wanted to escape the harsh reality, even if it were only for a few minutes.

A quiet hush crept over the room except for the constant rustling of the bedding and their accelerating breaths.

Jeongguk squirmed and clawed at Taehyung as he worked him up into deeper desire until he too could practically witness his humanity writhing within his lustful gaze. "F-Fuck," he gasped, "please, I n-need you...I need you in me, Taehyung."

Taehyung's eyes sprawled wide. What was he supposed to do? He had never done anything like this before. He flushed with embarressment. "I-I don't know what to do," he mustered the courage to say. Jeongguk felt his lips twitch briefly. "It's simple. Just...touch me, make me want you more," he said slowly. He took Taehyung's larger hand in his and rubbed it against his needy body. "Like this," he said. With hesitance, Taehyung stroked Jeongguk's body, teasing out areas that made him gasp and squirm. He trailed his kisses along the boy's torso, careful around his stitches, and latched his lips to his again.

Jeongguk kissed back with the same ardor. While they kissed, Jeongguk led Taeyhyung's hand down to his anus. Even though he placed it there himself, he gasped. Taehyung fondled at the sensitive area, which incresed both their arousal, and wasted no time, slipping his long, svelte fingers into Jeongguk's tight, pulsing entrance. Jeongguk arched his back and moved his head to the side. He parted his rosy lips and shut his eyes at the feeling of penetration. Taehyung curled his fingers and rhythmically slid his fingers in and out of him.

Shortly after, Taehyung ejected his fingers and Jeongguk whined at the loss.

"We don't have any lube," Taehyung announced. He hauled himself off of the docile boy beneath him. Taehyung stared down at the asphyxiated boy who lay sprawled over his bed.

"It's okay."

Taehyung quirked a brow, "Are you sure?" Jeongguk nodded. Taehyung unzipped his pants and slid them down along with his underwear.

He was pretty well endowed.

Taehyung adjusted onto his knees between Jeongguk's legs, parting his thighs. He raised the boy's hips slightly. "Okay, how do I do this?" asked Taehyung. Jeongguk smiled up at him, "You just stick it in and rock your hips." Taehyung flushed red. "Are you really, really sure about this, Ggukie?" asked Taehyung, slightly concerned. "Yes, please, I need it. I trust you," Jeongguk said and stared directly into Taehyung's eyes. Then he slowly slid inside him, grunting at the warmth. Jeongguk felt him deeply in this position, his legs felt a little loose and ungainly, hanging down on either side of Taehyung's muscular physique. The penetration felt unbelievably good.

Jeongguk breathed deeply in order to relax his tense body and felt spiraling pressure as Taehyung began thrusting inside him.

He tried to move along with him, although, Taehyung had more control over Jeongguk's pelvis. As the minutes passed and he continued at a steady, pleasurable rhythm. Jeongguk's body kept responding with shameless eagerness until he felt a climax coalescing in the pit of his stomach. His motion grew jerkier, and he stretched his arms out fisting the sheets.

Taehyung heard as Jeongguk whined, and asked, "Are you okay?" Jeongguk nodded. "Y-Yeah, you're doing great," he muttered and tossed his head to the side.

The pressure grew, and Jeongguk's motion became more clumsy and frantic, his hands fumbled desperately for purchase on the bed, his head sunk into the white pillow, and his hips rolled restlessly. After a few more minutes, he came, along with a smothered whimper and a dramatic arch of his back.

Taehyung hissed as Jeongguk's inner muscles clamped around his cock, however, his rhythm did not falter. He continued thrusting through the contractions and continued even after Jeongguk's body had softened.

It had been a while since he had sexual intercourse, a good year and a half, and such a powerful climax.

Jeongguk's petite body was drenched in sweat and aching with exhaustion, but he wanted more. He was overwhelmed by a deep yearning for Taehyung, for his body and the immense pleasure he fed him. Taehyung suddenly fell out of rhythm.

Soon, another climax coiled in his stomach. Jeongguk cried out breathlessly as the tension broke inside him, and Taehyung let go at the same time. Jeongguk rode out the waves of pleasure and heard as Taehyung released a loud, guttural sound at his ear.

Jeongguk collapsed back onto the disarranged bed with Taehyung on top of him. Jeongguk was soaked with sweat and shaky with fatigue and an overload of sensation. His eyes, throat, and lungs were scorched, and he was sore from Taehyung's cock.

Taehyung grunted and breathed damply against the crook of his neck.

They panted heavily. Taehyung's body continued radiating heat, but it had softened lusciously with the release of so much tension. "Was I good?" asked Taehyung exhaustedly. "That was the best sex I've ever had," Jeongguk admitted. Taehyung slowly pulled out, Jeongguk whinnied as he did so. After Taehyung cleaned the both of them up, the two soon drifted off into peaceful slumber.

●¤¤¤¤●◇◇◇◇●¤¤¤¤●◇◇◇◇●¤¤¤¤●

How was it?

Ending was quite smutty. If you noticed, from my other book RAVENOUS, I lowkey rewrote the smut and altered it. I was too lazy to write a new smut, forgive me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

Please remember to vote and comment your thoughts.

안녕히 가세요, 보라해요~💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
122K 7.5K 45
"So...does that mean you fancy me?" "Oh my fucking lord, shut up you jerk." where two university students move in together and learn to live with the...
46.6K 3K 14
one loves the rain, the other fears it. c. 2018 #1 taegguk; 01/17/20
117K 3.8K 20
Jungkook lives in a city where crime runs rampant. One day, he saves a young boys life, not knowing he's about to be swept into a whirlwind of drama...