DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER | VKO...

Por GgukieBottoms

[completed] ✎_Alone, in a derelict world overrun by the reanimated dead, Kim Taehyung thought he had already... Más

00 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
01 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
02 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
04 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
05 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
06 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
07 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
08 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
09 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
10 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
11 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
12 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
-I GOT TAGGED-

03 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER

2K 234 396
Por GgukieBottoms

════ASSHOLE════

"So what's the story about you and Pet?" an unfamiliar man came to talk to Taehyung. He had long chestnut blonde-highlighted wavy locks that fell just below his brows and parted down the middle, a sinewy build, and a deep raspy voice.

"Pet?"

"That's what we're supposed to call him. We aren't supposed to use his name. And we certainly aren't supposed to kiss him," the stranger whispered the last part to Taehyung. The charcoal-haired man's eyes splayed wide with panic. "Don't worry. I wasn't going to tell no one. I have a sweetheart of my own that I have to think about." Taehyung averted his gaze towards Namjoon who stood at the front of the clique. Taehyung extended his hand to the stranger.

"I'm Kim Taehyung."

"Jeong Hoseok. It's nice to meet you." They shook hands politely.

"Namjoon's really strict about Jeongguk, isn't he?" Hoseok nodded.

"He's hoping one day that Jeongguk will love him. But Jeongguk want's someone of his own age, a word of advice?" Taehyung hummed his acknowledge to him. "Don't go anywhere alone with Namjoon. He's already labeled you as a threat for Jeongguk's affections."

"He's not wrong. I want to get to know Jeongguk better. In a way, Jeongguk saved me. I'm not expecting him to fall in love with me. But being able to say 'hello' or 'good morning' everyday would be enough." Hoseok looked at Taehyung with a fond smile tailored on his cherry lips.

"I like you, Taehyung. You're honest. You don't expect fairytales to come true. You're not making anything up to please yourself."

"Well, thank you."

They had to run to catch up with the rest of the group. And that was when Taehyung heard Namjoon gossiping about Jeongguk.

"Why didn't you let Pet come?"

"Jeongguk doesn't need to be out here. Besides, he's the only person in town with a feminine body," Namjoon elbowed his friend in a joking manner. They both snickered. Taehyung felt his jaw clench in annoyance. Taehyung had never wanted to beat someone so hard in all his life. He wanted to knock his teeth out and slam his gum to clamp down on his tongue by kicking his lower jaw up. Taehyung disliked the man  loathed him. And all his manifesting thoughts echoed his abhorrence.

"There's plenty of woman in town, Namjoon."

"I don't want to deal with the drama. I don't want a woman who holds a gun. Jeongguk feels like a woman. A flat chested woman with a dick, but still," he rhapsodized. Taehyung remained silent and so did Hoseok. "Hoseok knows what I mean. It's different to pork another guy. They know what you like and they get off quicker."

Taehyung's hands coiled into firsts and as though he had been reading his mind, Hoseok's hand came to hold his. He was trying to calm Taehyung. Namjoon that chauvinistic pig deserved anything bad that was coming his way. He caused Taehyung's blood to boil in addled laughter.

"Don't talk about my boyfriend like that," Hoseok growled, his mouth fitting a snarl. Taehyung became scared that the man riled beside him was going to lash out.

"So what about you, Silver? Are there any people in your life? Has your little buddy seen any action?" Taehyung jumped back when Namjoon tapped the area around his crotch.

"No."

"You're a virgin? Interesting," Namjoon murmured under his breath.

"I was twelve when the world went to shit. Of course I'm a virgin," Taehyung snapped candidly. He did not like Namjoon one bit.

"My first goal would be to get laid," Namjoon pocked Taehyung's side with his elbow just like he did to the other guy. "Don't want to die a virgin now, do you?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes.

"I honestly don't care. And I don't appreciate you talking about Jeongguk like that."

"Excuse me?" Namjoon stopped in his tracks. Taehyung felt the tension seep from the other people around him. Taehyung treaded back for insurance. If he wanted to start swinging, Taehyung wanted to see the hit coming. "What I do to and with him is my right. I saved his life."

"That doesn't mean you have to talk about him like he's a piece of meat. He's a human, not a zombie. And he happens to be my friend," Taehyung stood his ground. He had a couple inches on this older man. "You call him 'pet' when he has a name" Taehyung gasped as Namjoon's large hand coiled around his throat.

"A name that is only mine to utter," he sneered.

"Who says so? Did he give you permission? Did—" The hand around Taehyung's throat tightened spontaneously. Taehyung's hands flit up and tried to pry Namjoon's hands away. Namjoon was quite strong.

"The fact that I can put a bullet in his brain or throw him out to those devourers, I know Jeongguk's secret. Don't think so highly of yourself." Taehyung had almost run out of breath when a zombie stumbled into view. Namjoon dropped Taehyung, swiftly pulling his gun from its holster and shooting the abomination in the head, its brains spilled out as black ooze bubbled rhythmically. Taehyung's hands caressed his sore throat. Hoseok held out his hand. "Don't help him. Trash deserves to be left on the ground," Namjoon spat saliva at the ground beside Taehyung's feet.

"I'm sorry," Hoseok whispered apologetically. He was reluctant, but he had to refuse helping Taehyung. Taehyung raised to his feet by himself, boring holes the size of African canyons into Namjoon's eyes. But for some reason, Taehyung's outlook of him changed. There was a glimmer of regret for treating Taehyung this way in his irises. But the most dominant was the need to protect. There was something about Jeongguk that made Namjoon so super protective. Taehyung fathomed that Namjoon did not plan on screwing Jeongguk. Taehyung did not even think he wanted to be insolent. This was his way to protect Jeongguk from the rest of them. That must be a big secret the two of them are hiding.

The rest of the time they were looking for supplies and Taehyung thought about whether or not Jeongguk would tell him of his secret. Did he trust Taehyung enough after not seeing him for eight years? He wanted Jeongguk to be his friend. And being friends requires trust.

He just hoped he was worth it.

●¤¤¤¤●◇◇◇◇●¤¤¤¤●◇◇◇◇●¤¤¤¤●

How was it?

____꒰࿐chapter question:࿐ྂ꒱____
How has your perspective changed of Joonie, what could Gguk's secret be and do you think Ggukie trusts Tae?

^This is my favorite drawing I did back in 2019 (I always have a favorite for each picture I draw annually). It was obviously inspired by BTS' "Butterfly" 🦋

^this one's still incomplete, it's for this book (DESG), and hopefully it'll be done by next week. Also, I was thinking about trying to make a comic book again, but about this book. Should I go through with it?

🚫Please do not use or repost my art without written consent.

Remember to vote and comment your thoughts :)

안녕히 가세요, 모니 보라해요~💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.1K 79 14
The book is based on, Alternate Philippine History 1898 by Erica_Arcadia. These is all about the Philippines gaining their independence after there...
8.7K 150 21
Everyone knows that Olivia has a little boy named Noah but with they don't know is that she adopted a teenage girl by the name of Anna. Fast forward...
31K 2.8K 36
"would it kill you to smile every once in a while?" the story between an introverted tattoo artist, and an extroverted tattoo trainee. ---- TOP TAEH...
24.9K 2K 7
when his innocent boyfriend just disappeared six years ago, he didn't think he'd all of the sudden come back as a handsome mafia boss. © jjkmono // 2...