𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂�...

Bởi Eddy622

****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots... Xem Thêm

|| Cast ||
||1.
||2.
||3.
||4.
||5.
||6.
||7.
||8.
||9.
||10.
||11.
||12.
||13.
||14.
||16.
||17.
||18.
||19.
||20.
||21.
||22.
||23.
||24.
||25.
||26.
||27.
||28.
||29.
||30.
||31.
||32.
||33.
||34.
||35.
||36.
||37.
||38.
||39.
||40.
||41.
||42.
||43.
||44.
||45.
||46.
BONUS CHAPTER
Author's Note
Books Written By Me

||15.

3.8K 747 251
Bởi Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to X_celle she came up with lots of ship names.

Enjoy.

                              • • •

                   ||Eno's POV||

I walked down the stairs, with my backpack hung on both shoulders. Once downstairs, I looked over at the dining area, to see Mum, Dad and Emem, sitting at the dining.

"Morning mum, morning dad, morning Emem." I greeted, before placing my backpack beside my dining seat, which was close to Emem's.

"Morning Eno," Emem replied, then went back to her scrambled egg. I reached for my mug, then noticed mum and dad, looking at Emem and I, with stunned eyes.

"What is it?" I asked dryly at mum and dad.

"Uh?" Emem looked at me. I just pointed at mum and dad.

"They are looking at both of us in a weird way," I said, referring to our parents.

"Oh," Emem muttered like it was no big deal, then went back to her breakfast.

"Honey," Dad tapped mum on her arm. "Did the government replace our daughters with friendly robots? Or aliens that wants to eat our brains?"

"Uh?!" Emem and I exclaimed together. We stopped eating our breakfast, so we could watch mum and dad with confused gaze.

"I was beginning to ask myself the same thing." mum nudged dad on the shoulder. "They might be lab test products, who looks just like our daughters."

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Emem. "Our parents have gone crazy."

I laughed at that, before wrapping my hands around her shoulders. "That's an extra package that comes with being old."

"I'm not old," Mum gasped in fake horror. "And we're definitely not crazy nor are we weird. Why are my twins acting all rainbows?"

My mouth formed an 'O' shape. Now I get it, mum and dad were surprised to see Emem and I, getting along.

"Cause she's my sister," I smiled at mum, before drinking my tea.

"B-But," Mum stuttered, but dad held her upper arm.

"Let it go honey, God just provided us with a little miracle this morning." I heard Emem chuckle beside me.

"So kids, I've got an announcement to make." Dad cleared his throat, and became all serious. "Your aunt Benecia, just got a managing job."

"What! Seriously?!" Emem and I asked together.

"How are they doing that?" Dad asked mum, then pointed at Emem and I. "I mean, saying the same thing at the same time?"

"It's called twin telepathy, dad." We said together, making dad to look at mum again. Mum just gave him a small shrug.

"So dad," Emem called, "You mentioned that auntie Benecia, has gotten a new job. What company is she working for?"

"You know your aunt," Dad began, "She hates working in a company. I would have giving her a spot in my company for a very long time, if the case was reversed."

That was true, auntie Benecia, hated being lucked up in a building for a very long period of time. Dad had asked her to work at his company, but she refused without hesitating.

"She got a job, managing some celebrity." Dad paused, so he could have a sip of his tea. "What's the celebrity's name again?" Dad asked mother, who was already at the kitchen, to get more scrambled eggs and toast bread.

"Teen-fairy or something like that," Mum hollered from the kitchen.

I spat the tea that was already in my mouth, at the dining table. Luckily for me, I didn't stain anyone's outfit with my outburst or anything important, such as documents. Unless, dad would have killed me.

"Shut up!" I exclaimed, same time mum walked back into the dining room, to place the scrambled eggs and toast bread on the dining table.

"Did you just ask me to shut up?" Mum asked in a 'no nonsense tone'. Emem quietly moved her chair away from me. She wasn't ready for mum to pounds on her too, cause we were both twin.

"I meant," I gulped down the lump that had settled in my throat. "Do not um.... Shut up." Mum didn't back down. Her murderous glare was even more scarier than ever. I decided to just give up. So, I hung my head low before whispering. "I'm sorry mum."

"That's more like it," Mum said in a cherry tone. I lifted my head, to see mum smiling down at me. "Always apologize when you are at wrong and also, learn to forgive. Understood?"

"Yes mum," I dragged, then looked at dad. Auntie Benecia is Teen-fairy's manager?!" I yelled in excitement, "She's now the coolest auntie in the planet."

Emem quietly, drew her chair back to its original position, while I gazed at her with a look that says, 'really? You just deserted me!'.

"What?" Emem shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, as she stared at me. "Mum just lectured about forgiveness."

                            • • •

Once Emem and I were dropped off by our designated driver, we both headed straight to the assembly ground. Emem joined the Ss3 science line, while I stood with my fellow prefects.

Once the boring assembly was over, I ran over to Emem, and swung my left hand over shoulders. We all began to strode to our respective classes.

"What's going on here?" A stunned Sofia exclaimed, as she dragged Shade, so they could both obstruct our part.

I looked over at Shade, and I couldn't help but smile at the sight In front of me. Shade had her face buried in a book, just like before. I guess Emem really gave her a sensible advise yesterday.

"Shade look," Sofia nudged Shade on her shoulder. Shade lowered her book a little, so she could have a glance at Emem and I.

"This is strange," Shade replied honestly. "I'm kind of scared. Is this a calm before the storm?"

"Calm before the storm?" Sofia scoffed, "More like the world's coming to an end."

"What are you girls yemming about?" Emem snapped a little. I guess she wanted to get to class, ASAP.

"She has her hands over your shoulders," Sofia said, pointing at my hand on Emem shoulders. Shade had long gone buried her head in her book. "What's happening?!"

I rolled my eyes at that. What was so weird seeing two sisters that despises each other like no tomorrow, acting all cute and cuddly? Yeah, nothing.

"Come on, let's hurry to class." I said to the girls, then started walking ahead of them.

Immediately I walked through the classroom door, my head smacked something hard. I moved back a little, so I could rub my forehead with my finger tips. I lifted my head, so I could take a look at the blind bat that wasn't looking at were he or she, was heading to.

"Fe-Fe-Fe......" I stuttered immediately I saw Felix standing in front of me. I wasn't ready to face him, at least not yet.

"Eno," Emem smiled comically at me, "His name is Felix." She then busted out laughing, before turning to Sofia and Shade. "Come on girls."

"What's going on?" Sofia asked, before chasing after Emem for the answer to her question.

"Why are you blushing?" Felix asked in a husky, yet amusing tone.

I involuntarily placed both hands on my cheek, before glaring at Felix. "I'm black, we don't blush."

Felix's deep chuckle filled my ear, after I said those words. "You're cute."

"And you're annoying. I'm leaving." I said walking passed him. Felix quickly got hold of my wrist, and I immediately stopped on my track. I whipped my body around, to glare at him. "We're in class, people are watching. What the hell are you doing?"

"Having a conversation with my newest friend." His eyes seemed to have twinkled when saying that.

"Well, your newest friend doesn't want to be the envy of the whole school." I stopped. What was I saying? I was already the envy of the whole school.

Without even warning me or giving me any sort of signs, Felix pulled me by my jacket, and I immediately saw myself landing on his chest.

"What are you doing?!" I asked in a surprised tone, as I felt his arms around me.

"Giving you a morning hug," I could feel his voice vibrating in his chest as he spoke to me. Seconds later, Felix withdrew himself from the hug, and then looked at me right in the eye. "Now you're ready to start your day."

"Hmmm......" I hummed as I looked at him weirdly. "I'm gonna...... Gonna go now." I pointed at my seat, then slowly turned around, and head over to my friends. Emem had already gone over to her seat and she was now having a conversation with Veronica.

"What was that all about?" Sofia asked, once I sat down on my seat.

"I don't know," I honestly replied. Felix surprised the hell out of me.

"Good morning future Mrs Ajayi," Saviour walked over to our seat, to say hi to Sofia. I laughed a little at that.

"Mrs Ajayi? Hmm....." I teased Sofia. She quickly whipped her head, to glare at me.

"Not funny, Eno." Sofia said to me. I knew she was pretending to be mad at both Saviour and I, cause she didn't call me by my full name. She diverted her attention back to Saviour. "Don't refer to me as your wife."

"Technically, I said 'future', and not 'my' wife." Saviour defended, while trying to get Sofia's attention.

What's wrong with him? More importantly, what's going on in that head of his?

"Hey dumb brain," I said referring to Saviour. "Get your doofus being away from my sight." Saviour looked at me like he wanted me six feet under.

"Go and have your seat, Saviour Ajayi." Miss Princess, who we weren't aware had walked into the class, said to Saviour. She happened to be our geography teacher.

Saviour grumbled as he walked back to his seat, while I laughed at his childish behaviour. Saviour will always be a clown to me.

                           • • •

It was the forth period, a free period before lunch break. I was busy explaining to Shade and Sofia, the idea Emem came up with.

"Won't your mother...... Judge me?" Shade asked nervously.

"You know my mum would never do something like that," I wrapped my hands around Shade's own. "After school today, we'd all go over to my mum's hospital. Alright?" Shade nodded her head slightly, while Sofia stroked her back in comfort, to reassure her that everything was going to be alright.

"Eno!" Felix hollered in the middle of the class. I turned to see that all eyes were on me and I wasn't trying to sound cliché. Damn Felix. He had his laptop placed on his desk. "The project!"

I sighed, before looking at Sofia and Shade. "I'll be right back." I informed them. I got up from my seat, and head over to Felix's.

"Let's just get this over with." I sighed, as Felix gazed at me with an amazing look plastered on his face.

Emem walked over and stood beside me, "Hey, Dafe!" Dafe who had his head buried on his desk, Slowly sat upright. "We need to start our project. We are far behind. Now get up and come with me to the library."

Gosh, she sounded just like me.

"But__"

"And don't tell me that you need to train. My grade's as important as those trophy you're planning on wining this Friday night." Emem cut him off dryly.

Dafe sighed and got hold of his backpack. He stood up from his seat and strode over to Emem and I. "Let's go then." And that was how they left me with Felix. Oh, and Saviour.

Saviour was busy disturbing the whole class with his horrible drumming skills.

"Saviour," Felix called, "Aren't you going over to Sofia for your project?"

"Uh?" Saviour looked lost, as he glanced over at Felix and I. "Oh, we're through with our project."

Felix slowly nodded his head. "Then...... Won't you go over and confess your love for her?"

Saviour promptly stood up from his seat, and looked at Felix. "You're so on point man!" He rushed over to Sofia, who was busy having a conversation with Shade.

"You've got crazy friends," I informed Felix, while I occupied Dafe's seat. Felix turned to smile at me, before opening his laptop.

"Our lives would be boring without the touch of craziness to spice things up."

                           • • •

I breathed out, as I watched Felix send our project to Mr Williams' email.

"That's it? Thank goodness." I massaged my sour neck.

"Hey Eno," Felix called beside me, "Dafe's having a birthday party this Saturday. Would you like to come as my guest?"

"No," I replied without any hesitation.

"But we're now friends, right?" Now he was playing the friend card.

"Alright alright," I said, giving in to his request. I do not know what was happening to me. I was so scared that if Felix would ask me to jump into a lake of fire, I wouldn't hesitate to do so. "I'll go, but with my friends and Emem."

Felix laughed at that, "Trust me, Dafe won't hold a party without Emem in it."

I looked at Felix confusingly, "What do you mean by___"

"Senior Eno," A junior walked into the class, after taking permission from Veronica. "Mr Solomon asked me to get you. He's at his office." I nodded and told her to go back to her class.

"I've got to go." I informed Felix.

"I'll call you," He announced once I got up from Dafe's seat.

I strode over to where Mr Solomon's office was located. I gently knock on the door, before opening it.

"You asked to see me coach?" I asked, while working over to his desk. He gestured for me to have my seat, which I did.

"Eno," Mr Solomon began. "How would you feel, if I asked you to come back to the basketball's team? And not just as an ordinary player, but as a captain."

"What?!" I asked Mr Solomon. "What are you getting at coach?"

Mr Solomon sighed, before placing his hands on his desk. "The team haven't been the same since you left us. The team needs you, Eno. The game's this Friday, and your teammates needs their strongest player, which is you. I've called an emergency meeting for the girl's team and right now, they are all waiting at the court."

"Coach I___"

"I know how much you've missed the team, Eno. And now, not just myself but your teammates needs you."

I hated seeing Mr Solomon like this. He was my mentor and he was so right. I missed playing basket ball, and I missed playing with my teammates.

I cleared my throat, so Mr Solomon could look at me. "Let's go announce to the team that their captain's back." Mr Solomon smiled at me, before getting up from his spinning chair. We both walked out of his office, and headed straight for the basketball's court.

Walking into the court, I could see my former teammates, were busy listening to Osas' ear deafening rambling. Some had a tired look, while others had an annoying look plastered on their faces.

"A-hem," Mr Solomon cleared his throat, to get everyone's attention. "I've got an announcement to make. As you all know, the girl's team haven't been the strongest lately. That's why I decided to bring back our very own, Eno Ekanem. She isn't coming back as one of the players, but as your captain."

The girls began to cheer and clap their hands, which surprised me cause I thought they all hated me. I scanned round, and eventually met Osas gaze. Trust me, she was glaring daggers at me.

"But coach," Osas began to reason with Mr Solomon, but Mr Solomon wouldn't want to hear any of it.

"The meeting's over guys, appreciate your new captain." He concluded, before deciding to head out. Some girls walked over to congratulate me, while others told me how much they missed me.

"You witch!" Osas roared, while standing in front of me. She looked really pissed. "First was Felix, and now? You fucking took away my position!"

"It wasn't yours to begin with," I replied in a calm tone. Osas was behaving like she had a mental problem. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true though, cause she was insane.

"You're just doing this so you could rub yet another trophy on my face, you bitch!" She screamed murder. "Get rid of those stupid actions of yours!"

That made me laugh. I folded my hands and gazed at Osas with a bored expression. "You see Osas, trophies are like hobbies. I try to get rid of them, but they just keep on coming." With those last words, I turned and left the court, leaving a furious Osas behind.

A/N - How the table just turned around xD. I'm trying to feel bad for Osas.

So guys? What do you think of this chapter? Don't be shy to voice down your opinion in the comment below ⬇

And also, don't forget to click the star button 🌟

Next update : Wednesday (Maybe).

Words : 2860 - Gosh! This is the longest chapter so far.

Till next time guys,

Much love,

X
-Eddy

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.8K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
124K 30.2K 59
(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which a friend hosted. It also broke my heart...
179K 55.4K 122
After a long anticipated party hosted by one of the most popular boys in school, a rumour goes round the entire school and gets the names of the two...
78.8K 23.4K 70
(BOOK THREE) Then the saga continues. Known to be the best elite school in Nigeria. To others, it's heaven prepared and made for students. A spoken...