to all the boys i've loved be...

By mrshanemiya

the letters shouldn't be in their hands. © mrshanemiya 2019 More

에이티즈
seonghwa
hongjoong
wooyoung
yunho
yeosang
san
jongho
mingi
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
❝ Q&A ❞
17
❝ Q&A ❞ : ANSWERS
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

6.1K 321 328
By mrshanemiya

kim hongjoong.

did any stranger from a camp you went to caught your eyes before?

cause I did.

-

i met hongjoong when I was 12. since it's summer break, my dad decided to send me to a camp, because I'm being a waste at home.

I was really mad, because far away from home, means no wifi, no internet, no computers, no televison.

"come on, tell your dad a goodbye." my mum tried to repair the bond between me and dad.

"no."

"alright then, see you in a week," my mum kissed my cheek and I immediately wiped it.

"mum! I'm twelve years old! I'm not a baby anymore," I protested while looking around, afraid that people might see.

"you're still a baby, yuna." mum tapped my cheek and went inside the car.

without bidding any goodbye, I walk to the seat they provided. after that, the camp planner came over and gave us some boring speech.

they split us to few groups, and I wasn't lucky at all. my group is the last one, full of bunch of losers, not to mention there's any good looking guy here.

but then, one of the trainers, run to the camp planner and said, "we have a last minute kid join us,"

the camp planner nodded and replied, "put him into group 8," which is my group. I looked around, trying to see who's going to join us.

a pretty cute boy walked inside. at the moment, girls are looking at him since he's kinda good looking.

okay, is not so bad at all. I thought.

-

"hi! my name is kim hongjoong. I hope we all can be friends!" he is so cheerful.

"I didn't ask," another boy from our group rudely said. hongjoong's smile pressed into a thin line.

"hi! I'm kim yuna, let's be friends!" i introduced myself and took out my hand for a handshake. he gladly accepted.

"hi, yuna." he grinned, showing his beautiful big smile.

oh no, he's so cute.

-

in a few days, both of us become so attached to each other. every place I go to, there's hongjoong.

"joong! let's go take the water from the river," he nodded and we went to the nearest river.

"the river is so clear!" he commented. it's true, it's very clean without any garbage or toxic.

when I was filling the kettle, a frog jumped across my feet and I screamed.

"frog!! get off me!!" I took few steps back, without knowing there's rocks. I fall on my knees. hongjoong quickly went to my side.

"yuna! your knee are bleeding!" he pointed on my scraped knee and I was a crying mess.

"can you walk?" he asked me. I try to stand up but it's hurt. I shook my head weakly, holding the pain.

he went silence for a while, thinking the best way to bring us back. then, he crouched down, kneeling.

"here, get on my back," he gave me a piggyback and both of us went back to the camp.

it was a flattering moment for a 12 years old girl. he's such a gentleman, and I immediately know that i like him.

"mrs park! someone's injured," one of the faisilitator saw us, and went to get the first aid kit.

when she come back, she cleaned my wound. mrs park was about to apply some medicine on my knee but hongjoong stopped her.

"mrs park, can I do that?" he asked politely. mrs park smiled for while, and gave him the permission.

he happily crouched down, and apply the medicine. it's stings, I hissed in pain. he realised and tell me to put my hand on his shoulder.

"why?"

"you can grab my shoulder to relieved your pain. I know it's stings," he softly smiled and I did what he told me to do.

yesh, he's so sweet.

-

our last night at the camp, we had a campfire and had some fun.

while the campers are sitting in front the fire, roasting some marshmallows, or singing, hongjoong and I sneaked out.

it's his plan. he quickly grabbed my hand and we ran away without anyone noticing.

we went inside his tent, which he shared with few more boys. thankfully, they're joining the crowd.

we both looked at each other, and laughed. it was a sad and happy moments since it's the last night I'm with him.

"it's our last night," he sadly smile. I nodded and frowned afterwards.

"tomorrow, we'll be depart," I added.

"hey! I've got an idea. let's continue to contact each other even after the camp ended," he snapped his finger, getting my attention on him.

"great idea!" my frown curved into a smile.

"but, I don't have a phone," his voice turn down. "me neither," I sighed.

"hey, gave me your address. we can write letters to each other!" he gave another idea and I agreed.

we both exchange our address and I looked over the piece of paper written his address.

"you're from jeju-do? it's so far away from here!" I commented.

"I'm staying with my grandparents, my parents aren't in korea,"

"ohh, I see."

"who's going to send letter first?" I folded the paper and slipped it inside my tracksuit's pocket.

"I'll send first!" he said with his eyes lighten up. then, both of us continue to talk until we heard they coming to the tent and I quickly went out.

-

"remember to write letter for me!" I hugged him for a few seconds before tearing up.

he wiped my tears with his sleeves, "don't worry yuna. I'll write letters for you everyday!" he laughed.

I'll miss his laugh, I thought. I joined his laugh before both of us went silent, looking at each other for the last time.

"kim yuna! it's time to go, and who's that? your new boyfriend?!" jungwoo's hobby, embarrassing her sister.

I slapped my forehead, "I'm coming!" I looked at hongjoong for the last time, before leaned in and kissed his cheek.

hongjoong become a blushing mess, he stood froze and I went inside the car.

"goodbye hongjoong!" I waved at him for the last time, inside the car.

he waved at me back, "goodbye yuna!" and went inside his grandparents' car.

i slumped myself on the car seat, sighing. I already miss him.

"so, I think the summer camp isn't boring at all," my dad, while giving me a teasing look through the mirror.

I rolled my eyes, "he's a friend, dad."

"that's what they say, friends to lover." jungwoo joined and gave me a teasing look too.

"boys, yuna is just 12. stop teasing her!" my saviour, mum saved me from the teasing.

"that's right, mum!"

-

after few days of the summer camp ended, i went to see the mailbox, literally everyday.

a week passed, I still don't get any letter from hongjoong. so I told myself, maybe it arrived a little bit late, since he lived in jeju-do.

one month passed, still no letter or news from hongjoong. everyday after the school ended, I quickly went home, just to check the mailbox.

but it's still the same. every time if I had a chance, I would wait for the postman to come.

I received weird looks from the postman. every time he come by, I would ask him the same question.

"is there any letter for kim yuna?"

and he'll repeat the same answer.

"no, there's none."

-

day by day passed. it's been 4 months. still no letters from hongjoong.

I don't have that excitement to check the mailbox every time I come home anymore. the postman didn't see me waiting at the porch anymore.

that's it. I knew that he won't send me any letters. he already forget about me. why are you such a fool, yuna?

because of that, I wrote a letter to him, but I didn't send it.

-

I actually enjoyed writing this chapter
fluff and angsty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC