School Years (Sanscest Book)...

By SomeSpy

Another day, Another year, Another semester! It seemed like a endless loop for everyone clearly. I dont own U... More

Wake up!
Classes
The Usual
Another one
He doesnt
New player steps in
Red knives?
What even
wow another one
Sakura leaf
Nervous as hell
Home time
Sudden
What the hell
something going on?
Huh
Up and at em
No worries
What?
(Not a chapter)
You said so
Hehe..
Sure you are..
Oh okay
Come up
Ehm...
You do..
meh
In and out
I guess so
Dotted
Problem
Cats
(Not a chapter)
Little things
Water
Rocky terrain
Nothing to talk about
Heard nothing
More fun
Ignited problems
Intensity in things
Action!
Action! After dark (Pt 1)
Action! After dark (Pt 2)
Few more months with a hint of scares
Excuses
What.
Fills
Odd nightmares (Part 1)
Odd nightmares (Part 2)
Odd nightmares (Part 3)
(REMASTERED)

Preferred things

199 9 6
By SomeSpy

Woah, almost 50 parts and the book isnt done? Suprising. Yet every story has their sides no one could have been sure of.

Blue's perspective

I sat there in science class, Nervous.

The feeling of eyes looking at you will never leave you, Unless you aren't insecure.

I forgot to do his homework again... He's gonna get mad...

"You doing alright there Blue?" Ink asked me snapping me out of my thoughts "Y-Yeah... Thanks for being worried but its really nothing.."

"Im not buying it, Ever since last week, You keep leaving me and Dream! Like your always busy!"
I tensed sitting straight before looking at him "Its nothing, Ink. You dont need to be worried about me." I smiled before he frowned and looked infront.

I then looked behind me and at Dust, He smiled and waved as i waved back.

There was another person two more seats behind him, It was Fell. The infamous bully.

G-God... His body is more taller when your upclose.

I could just... Go home directly.

. . .
RING
. . .

I stood up, About to leave before i saw Ink go to Nightmare's group and Dream go to Killer.

Curious, I stood there listening carefully. Ink was talking to Dust.

About what though?

Well i was about to find out before the other students had pushed me outside in their attempt of leaving the classroom.

Alright then...

I walked down the hallway, Towards the school gates.

Before i was abruptly pulled into the restroom, Getting pushed to the floor making my scarf fall off. "Where you going, You little shit?"

I looked up from the floor and saw Fell, And i was frantically thinking of an excuse

"I-I was just finding you!"

"Oh really? You were headed to the gates if i recall properly." He kneeled down saying that "Wheres the work i told you to finish?"

Oh no.

"I... I forgot to do it..."

I got kicked in the stomach all of a sudden.

I was gasping for air after that, "Well? Fucking faggot, I told you what would happen if you forget!"

"I-Im sorry!" I yelled out putting my hands at my stomach ''Hah. You? Sorry? Fucking please!' He kicked me in the back and i grunted as he pinned me on the floor.

I felt weaker than i was already feeling after that.

CREAK

Me and Fell looked at the door, It was halfway towards closing before it completely closed.

"Hm. I wonder who the fuck that was, Anyways. Back to buisness!"

Ink's Perspective

I walked away from the male restrooms, My face full of shock.

Thats why hes been more busier than usual. Why hes dissapearing.

Oh god.

Do i help or do i not?

Im panicking.

Am i weak?

What do i do?!

My thoughts were cut off before i bumped into someone, Coincidentally it was Dust. "You doing alright Artist? You look like you've seen a ghost." He smiled saying and i frowned.

'You dont need to worry about me.'

Those words were ringing over and over.

"Could... You go to the restrooms? I heard there was something going on in there."

He lifted an eyebrow warily "Uh, Is it necessary for me to go there?" He asked and i mentally slapped myself. Of course he wouldnt go.

But Blue's been my friend since 6th grade! I cant just leave him with a problem like this!

"Just... Go take a look for a minute or two. I heard Blue is in there"

I said and he perked up smiling "Oh? I wonder whats going on inside thats making even Blue curious." He started walking towards the restroom as i followed him.

Dust was really carefree right now, I dont know why to be exact.

He stopped infront of the restroom door before going in.

I followed him inside too afterwords.

"Eh? Ink, You trying to prank me? There isnt anything going on in here.....?" He said before he looked at the floor with me looking too.

It was Blue's scarf.

Dust eyed me wearily before asking "What really happend, Ink?" He asked and i tensed "Its Blue, I've noticed that something bad has been happening to him since last week, He always looked nervous and tense after certain classes." I finished and he grabbed Blue's scarf before looking at me then at the bathroom stall's doors.

He then kicked the first one down. Which suprised me a bit, Looking inside as it was empty.

Then the next one. Empty.

Next. Still empty.

Then Dust stopped "S-Something wrong?" I asked him before he pulled out his phone from his pocket tapping on it before putting it to his ear.

RING RING RING

Dust closed his phone and we both looked at the stall in the very corner.

Me and Him walked to infront of it and knocked before Dust spoke up "Blue? You in there?"

There was a small whimper before i saw Dust look down.

"Come on Blue, Your in there. Im seeing feet."

We heard a sniff, Then a reply "Yeah... Im here." Me and Dust sighed in relief before he knocks again "You mind coming out? I just want to talk to you."

I think its time i go. Dust can do the rest for now, I think Blue prefers him than me to talk to right now.

I pat Dust on his back gesturing that i have to go.

He nods, Looking at me before looking back at the Door infront of him.

I walk outside of the restroom, Before seeing Error standing there with a bored expression "You doing something with Dust in there?"

I chuckled hugging his arm before saying it wasnt anything much.

. . .

Dust's perspective

"Uh, Blue? Do you mind coming out?"

"N-No..."

I sighed. Why is he acting like this? Did he cry over something? "Hey Blue, Come on i just want to talk."

"Im... Not in the mood to talk to anyone right now"

Is he serious?

"Blueberry."

CLICK

I pushed the door, Even though it had been locked. I decided to kick it, In hopes that Blue would change his mind.

"D-Dust please stop..."

"Not until you open."

Then someone came in the restroom, It was Fell, The notorious bully around the campus.

"Oh? You here to beat the shit outta him too? I just got a drink before i went back to buisness."

I stared at him and stopped kicking the door, Quietly waiting for something else to come out of his mouth.

''Oi, Faggot! Come out!'' Fell pushed me and kicked Blue's stall door.

I pushed him away and he stared at me in disbelief, ''Dont you know me you fucker?'' He said and walks up to me and pushes me in return.

''Dont you also know me, Motherfucker?'' I responded and he stared at me carefully, Before he laughed ''Oh so your part of Nightmare's group? The fuck am i gonna do? Praise you?'' Sarcasm was in his tone which annoyed me even more.

Blue's stall door opened, Revealing that Blue had multiple bruises on his arms, And a purple spot on his cheek.

I held Blue's face "Did he do this to you?" I asked him quietly and he looked down before nodding

CLICK

Then suddenly, I had punched Fell in the face. Making him stumbling forward and look at me with a confused face as he held his cheek.

"? Oh, Now i now. Your the guy this faggot has a crush on. And you think you should protect him? Fucking dumbass!"

He did a strong kick on one of my legs and punched my stomach, I returned and kicked his foot using my other foot making him stumble backwards before i full on tackled him.

Nightmare's Perspective

"Ehhh? Dust is gone? Did you see where he went, Killer?"

"Like hell i do, Barely even saw him go outside the class."

I shrugged and we all started to walk towards the school gate.

We passed by the restrooms, When suddenly two individuals came out of it,

THUMP

"Motherfucker!"

We all looked at whoever was tackled onto the floor and saw it was Fell, And it was Dust ontop of him costantly landing jabs and punches.

I grinned before staying and watch them "Yeah! You go Dust!"

My back was hit by Dream, "That isnt helping brother! We should stop this before one gets even more hurt!"

Dream was about to go and stop them, But i held him back and smiled "Nah, Hes got this. Got a pretty good spot right now. Besides, Look a watch crowd is forming!"

Everyone looked and saw that there was a circle of students formed watching Dust and Fell.

"Woah, Isnt that Dust? The hell does he have with Fell to be landing punches?"

Killer said and we watched, Seeing as Dust had punched Fell in the gut, Fell on the other hand was focusing more onto defense. Unable to land a singe hit.

That was, Until one of Fell's friends decided to bust in and kick Dust off him.

"Alright, That aint cool." I saw Horror walk forward and made whoever kicked Dust look at Horror before he punched him.

Dust was about to retaliate, Until we saw Blue hold him back, His 4 limbs held onto tightly before Fell was also pulled away.

I heard shouting in the back of the crowd, Indicating that the teachers were there.

"Aw, Fun ruined..."

I motioned the others who were still with me to follow as i walked to Horror and Dust, Aswell as Blue and motioned them to follow me aswell.

The shouts of teachers were already heard, But we were far away from the scene they wouldnt suspect a thing.

"Alright, Dust. Ya mind telling me what happend back there?"

He huffed in annoyance in response, Gripping onto Blue for support to stand.

"Ya know, I'd always wonder from time to time on what the fuck was Blue doing, Alright? Then apperantly, That guy named Fell? Ohoho. Hes been beating the shit out of Blue!" Dust said and we stared in disbelief, Nobody would pick on Blue. He just isnt built that way.

I looked at Blue who was beside Dust, He was looking down while he held Dust's arm. Probably trying to massage it to make it feel better.

Then i noticed, That Blue himself had a purple spot on his cheek. Shows that Dust wasn't completely wrong.

Dust grunted in frustration holding his cheek with his free arm, It was bleeding a bit from the kick.

"Well? You gonna do alright?" Dream asked and Dust just shook his head "This is gonna take a few days to actually feel better... God this hurts."

We really couldnt do anything at the moment.

"I-I'll take you to my house...Its a bit more closer." We all looked at Blue and smiled "Go ahead."

. . .

Blue's Perspective

. . .

This... This day really has been bad, Hasn't it?

But it probably would have been the same if it was any other day.

People get surrounded by problems. And when they answer a problem, Another one comes by. Its like an endless cycle.

I stopped infront of my house, Opening the door and helping Dust inside.

I placed him in my couch. Before going to the fridge, And grabbed two ice packs and wrapped them both into a cold fluffbag.

I walked back to Dust's side, And sat down next to him. Putting one of the packs on his bruised leg. He flinched a bit before he took over and held it there.

I took my pack and put it next to my cheek.

The both of us were silent and it was getting awkward.

Hrng.

"Hey uh... Dust?" I mumbled and he looked at me "Yeah?"

"Thanks for that... Doing all that i mean. It really was unnecessary, I could have done it myself."

I saw Dust flinch.

"Like hell you could've."

Dust placed his bag next to him and stared at me.

I blushed a bit before speaking "Y-Yeah?"

"He also mentioned about you having a crush on me. Bet it was real."

uh.

I stayed silent and looked at the floor "Guess it is real. Ohhh god Honey is gonna kill me."

"Wh-"

I was cut off by a kiss.

Is this real?

I melted into the kiss, Wrapping my arms around him.

He pushed me onto the couch where we both laid down having a intense make out.

He pulled away from me and i pouted before he hugged me "W-Why... Did you— stop..?" I huffed out and he just smirked "Oh please. I dont want you dying on me."

CLICK

We both looked at the stairs. Papy standing there with his mouth open.

"Sup." Dust greeted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 81 9
ENGLISH IS NOT MY Mother Language have fun reading the story. Started: 16/6/23 2:23 pm. Finished: 2/7/23 12:56 am.
12.6K 263 14
"Look, I can see how tired you are from traveling. You have traveled all the way from Mondstadt to Inazuma and survived multiple fights, even with th...
10.6K 370 11
Natasha has been acting strange around Steve and Tony but they don't know why.
456K 7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...