uchiha X reader daughter fath...

By pikatachi

so this is if the uchiha boi's had daughter, note this will be non massacre AU at least for 80% of the Bois i... More

they first meet you
your first word
they sing you a lullaby/song
you're first steps
they sing you a Disney song
you get hurt
you both watch a Disney movie
you unlock your Sharingan
they leave you with someone to watch you
they hear you singing
when you become a ninja
fugaku X kidnapped hurt reader~Rescue me
fugaku daughter X shisui~ Something just like this pt 1
fugaku daughter X shisui~ Something just like this pt 2
fugaku daughter X shisui~ Something just like this pt 3
fugaku X villain reader~ Failure
when you get your first mission
what he does before you leave
what he does while your gone
when you come back
how are you
Author's note

when you have a nightmare

6K 109 92
By pikatachi

Fugaku

" (Y/n) bedtime! "

" Okay! "

You put away your dolls and get ready for bed, you brush your teeth and put on your pijamas. You walk into your room to already see your mother, she tucks you in and kisses your forehead.

" Goodnight (y/n) love you "

" I love you too mommy "

She turns off the lights and walks out of your room, shutting your door. Your eyelids start to get heavy, and you soon let them close and take you away to the land of dreams.

You were in a big flower field running around, your big brother itachi was chasing you and Sasuke. You were giggling as he was chasing you, to tickle you guys. Your parents sat down by a tree, watching you guys.

But suddenly everything turned black and grey, you were confused and looked around. Your eyes widen you saw sasuke on the floor, decapitated and blood around his body.

You turned to the left and saw itachi, and had a sword through his heart. He was face down on the ground, in a puddle of his own blood.

" (Y-y/n) "

You turn around and see your mother, she had a hole through her chest. She was bleeding badly, and some blood fell down the side of her face.

" M-mommy! "

" I'm sorry baby "

She fell face first, you ran to her shaking and we're trying to choke back your sobs.

" Mommy wake up please!! "

But you didn't move and your onxy eyes filled with tears, and you were shaking.

" (Y/n) "

You turn around and see your father, you ran to him and hugged him.

" D-daddy there dead, I'm so scared "

" Don't worry I'm- "

He stops and you look at him wide eyes, there a sword went through his chest. He fell to his knees, but no one stood behind him.

" Daddy! "

You shook his body but nothing he already died, and tears fell down his cheeks.

" Daddy! Please don't leave me!! "

You started to cry, you heard footsteps behind you, you look behind you. You see a man he wore a plain white mask, and wore baggy clothes and held a sword and it was bloody.

You were scared and backed up slowly, he made no sound and stalked towards you.

" N-no please "

He just continued to walk towards you, and your back hits the root of a tree. You realize your in a forest, he lift the sword up.

" No.....please "

He swings the sword you shut your eyes and let out a loud scream.

" Ahhhh!!!!!!! "

" (Y/n)!, Wake up!! "

You shot your onxy eyes open and sat up in bed panting, you felt someone pull you into a hug. You look up and see it's your mother, you then burst into tears and hug her back.

" Shhh it's okay, it's just a nightmare your safe "

You cry into her chest, and she rocks you back and forth humming softly.

" It's going to be okay (y/n) "

You look up to see your father looking at you, his eyes showed pain. He pulls you two in a hug into. You hug them back and slowly they began to calm you down.

Itachi

" And they lived happily ever after, the end "

" That was a good story daddy "

" Yes, now bedtime. Goodnight (y/n), daddy's love you "

" I love you too Daddy "

He kisses your forehead and turns off the lights and closes the door. It doesn't take you long to fall asleep.

You saw you were in a dark forest and didn't see anyone around, you began to walk around.

" H-hello?!, Anyone there! "

You walked around feeling really nervous, you felt really nervous and heard the sound of a stick breaking behind you. You turn around fast and you don't see anything.

You start to walk around, you have the feeling of someone watching you, but you look and see no one. You walked but heard the sound of leaves breaking you turn around and your eyes widen.

You see a man who face looked like it was burn, he wore a brown hat and wore a black and red stripped shirt. He wore blue jeans and had little knifes as fingers, and he smirked at you.

" Hello little (y/n) "

Your heartbeat pick up and all you do is run, you run as fast as you can. You hear the guy run following you and you start to pant.

" You can't run forever!! "

You don't look where your going and trip over a tree stump, you turn around and see him hovering above you. You began to backup but he steps on your stomach and you can't help.

" Not so fast, we're not done just yet~ "

" P-please leave me alone "

" Sorry baby doll I can't "

He leans down to you and grip your chin, his knife like fingers cutting your chin. You began to shake and his other hand went to your stomach, you then gasp in pain.

As he stook two of his knife like fingers into your stomach, he then stabs one of them into your chest and you cough up blood. He pulls them out and stabs you in the side hard, and twist his fingers around and you scream in pain.

" P-PLEASE STOP!!! "

" NO WAY (Y/N)!!! AHHHH!!!! "

you cough up more blood and began to cry, he continued to stab you making your body ache.

" AHHHH!!!!! "

You woke up in cold sweat and panting, you look around and see your in your bedroom. You sigh in relief but the door then burst open. You scream but only see it's your father, and he runs over to you.

" I heard you scream, what happened?! "

" I just had a bad dream, that's all "

" Oh "

He walks over to you and pulls you into a hug, you hug him back and it's quiet.

" You want to talk about it? "

" No,I just want to stay like this for a while "

" Alright "

Shisui

" Bedtime (y/n) "

You nod and get ready for bed, you walk into your room to already see your father in there. He always liked tucking you in, despite how many times you deny it you love it.

He tucks you in and kisses your forehead, you blush and turn away he chuckles.

" Goodnight (y/n), sweet dreams "

" Goodnight father "

He turns off the lights and closes the door, it takes a while but you soon fall asleep.

You were running and looking behind you to make sure it wasn't there, you didn't know what you were running from. But all you knew was that you were scared and needed to run.

You soon found yourself at a deadened and you were panicking and didn't know what to do. You felt the creature or person coming, all you did was curl yourself into a ball.

You covered your ears and shut your eyes shut, and were shaking lightly. You felt as someone was behind you, you were trying your hardest to not open your eyes.

You then felt warm breath on the back of your neck, and you began to shiver lightly. You felt a hand be placed on your left hip, and the hand moved up and down.

" It's okay (y/n) I won't bite you~ "  

They let out a low chuckle and you shivered more, all you knew was this person was a man and sounded in his mid forties. You then felt a hand go over your mouth and pull you back.

You let out a scream and opened your eyes for a brief moment but quickly closed them. You felt the other man hand go down and in between your legs, you tried to get away but he was stronger.

You were trying to stop him from touching your body in such a way, not once daring to open your eyes.

You sat up in bed panting and you looked around and saw you were still in your bedroom, it was still dark outside. You saw you sweat through your sheets, and your heartbeat calmed down.

You were breathing normal now and we're trying to calm down, there's a knock on your door. It opens and you see your father, and he walks in.

" Father, what are you doing here? "

" Just had a bad feeling and decided to check up on you, why are you awake? "

" I had a nightmare "

" Oh, you want to talk about it? "

He sits next to you and place a hand on your shoulder, you kinda tense up. He found this kind of weird, but of course you didn't show any kind of emotion that you didn't like it.

" In my dream I was running from something or someone, I felt scared. I came upon a deadened and didn't know what to do, I ended up curling into a ball I covered my ears and shut my eyes shut. I waited scared of what to happen, then I felt as if someone was behind me, and a hot on the back of my neck. It sent shivers down my body and felt a hand be placed on my left hip it moved up and down. Then a voice said " It's okay (y/n) I won't bite you~ " , I felt scared a hand went over my mouth and pulled me back I let out a scream, I opened my eyes for a brief moment but quickly closed them. I felt there hand try to reach somewhere it shouldn't be, I tried to get out of there gasp. But this person was stronger, I didn't like them touching me like that, then I woke up. Father what could be the reason for a dream like this? "

You look at the floor the whole time you had a straight face, shisui felt a little afraid and didn't know what to say. What was he supposed to say, you had a dream of you almost being raped, he didn't know how to answer you.

" I don't know, but you don't ever have to worry about that happing. I'm here and I'll always protect you "

He pulls you into a hug, you tense at first but soon melted into his embrace. It felt so warm and loving, and him saying he'll always protect you, made you feel safe and don't have to fear.

Sasuke

You and sadara had gotten ready for bed, and your mother came to tuck you guys in.

" Goodnight (y/n) and sadara, sweet dreams "

" Night Mom "

" Hmph "

Sakura smiles and turns off the lights and closes the door, you turn to see your older sister eye's closed and seemed to be sleeping soundly. Your own eyes soon feel heavy, and you let them close.

You looked around and saw you were surrounded by water, you open your mouth a bit. But quickly regretted it and held your breathe, and looked around.

You then felt as if you were being pulled down, you tried to swim up but couldn't. As you were being pulled down you remembered certain memories with the one you love.

" (Y/n), your making a mess that's not how you do it "

Your mother looked at you, as you were covered head to toe in flour. The counter had broken egg shells, some butter, and cake batter all over it.

" Hehe, sorry Mom "

Sakura shakes her head but smiles, she walks over to you and whipes your face clean of batter.

" That's okay, I'll show you "

You tried to reach up but couldn't, and you couldn't hold your breath for long. More memories flew through your mind and made you want to swim up and get air.

You reached your hand up wishing for someone to grab it, but no one did. You couldn't hold it longer and took in a breath of water. It burned your lungs little air bubbles flew from your mouth.

You desperately tried to swim up but couldn't, it hurt your lungs began to fill with water. You soon felt tired and the corner of your vision began to turn black.

You though this was the end, but heard a voice.

" (Y/n) wake up "

It was faint but heard it but it soon got louder.

" (Y/n) wake up!! "

Soon it became clear and you heard loud and clear what they said.

" (Y/N) WAKE UP!! "

You sat up in bed panting and looked around, and saw sadara by your side and looked worried.

" (Y/n) are you okay?, It looked like you were having a nightmare "

You quickly regain and shook off all emotions, and looked towards your sister.

" Yeah, I'm fine just a nightmare, nothing to worry about "

" What's all the noise you two? "

You guys turn towards the door and saw your parents there, and looked somewhat half asleep.

" Nothing "

" (Y/n) had a nightmare "

" Are you okay sweetie? "

" Yeah, it's just a nightmare we all have them "

" You want to talk about it? "

" No, you guys should go back to sleep "

" Are you sure (y/n)?, we won't judge you "

" Yes certain, now head to sleep, you have a busy day tomorrow "

" Alright, but if you change your mind, me and your mother would be in the next room "

" Alright, goodnight girls "

They walk out of the room and you both then head to sleep, and you get back in bed. You shake off the dream and go back to sleep.

Obito

" Goodnight (y/n), if you need anything we'll- "

" We'll be in the next room, yeah, yeah I know. Go to sleep now you two, looks like you need it "

" Alright, we love you "

Kakashi and obito kiss you on the forehead, turn off the lights and walk out closing the door. You fall asleep fast.

You open your eyes and saw you were falling fast, you tried to breathe but it was hard, due to falling at a fast speed. You tried to stop yourself but couldn't, and you were falling nothing around you.

You began to panic and tried to do a jutsu and it didn't work, you were scared and you didn't know what to do.

You woke up scared panting and saw you were still in your room,on your bed. You calmed down and a couple minutes later someone open your door, you saw it was your father.

" (Y/n) what are doing awake? "

" Why are you in my room? "

" Came to check up on you "

" Nightmare that's all "

" Oh, want to talk about it? "

" Not really "

" Okay, how about I stay here until you fall asleep. That way you feel better "

" Okay, we won't go falling through mid air right? "

" No "

" Okay "

Madara

You were in bed waiting till sleep came to consume you, it didn't take long.

You saw blood, bodies everyone everyone was dead, not a single person and you walked around the field trying to find someone. You felt pretty scared and the scent of blood and dead bodies made you want to vomit.

You soon hear something like a stick break, the sound came from behind you. You turn around and freeze there stood a man he was big, you couldn't see his face.

His face was completely white and wore a black tux with black shoes, and had black tentacles come out from his back and they were black.

Your felt your eyes dilate a little, and one of the tenacles wrap around your neck, and picked you up. It tighten and you tried to get out of this man grip, but the longer you looked at his blank face, you lose more control of your body.

Soon you began to feel your vision blur, the grip around your neck tighten.

You woke up panting you look around, and feel your throat and it feels alright. You calm down you look at the side but quickly jump, for you saw two glowing pair of red eyes.

" Relax it's only me "

" Father?, what are you doing in the shadows like that?! " 

" I heard a lot of noise from your room, and decided to come check up on you. You had a nightmare didn't you? "

" Yeah, don't worry about it "

" Want to talk about it? "

" No "

" Alright "

" Why are you still here? "

" I'm not leaving until you fall asleep "

" Do whatever you want "

You pull the covers over you and had your back to him, you soon fell asleep. Once asleep Madara kisses your forehead and looks at you awhile.

" Don't worry I'll always protect you, no matter what "

Izuna

" Goodnight (y/n) "

" Goodnight daddy, I love you "

" Daddy loves you too, sweet dreams princess "

He kisses your forehead and blows out the candle lit in your room, and closes the door. It not long until your out, and in the land of dreams.

You opened your eyes and your vision was a bit blurry, you look around to see your in a bearly lit room. They were lots of weapons around the room, you tried to move your hands only to see there bond over your head by chains.

You looked down and saw your clothes were a bit torn, and your lower area hurt a lot, you also saw you had a couple bruises on your body.

" Oh, your awake "

You look up and saw a man who had short messy red hair and grey eyes, he wore casual ninja clothes.

" Wh-where am I? "

Your throat felt a bit dry and he smirked, and you swore you could basically see the evil behind it.

" Your in my house, a place where I bring special little girls as yourself "

" Why am I here? "

" Because we're about to have some fun~ "

You saw him grab a kunai knife and walk towards you, you got a bit scared as you saw him give you that evil smile. He then kneeled down to your level and your eyes widen.

He stabbed the kunai knive in your side and you cough up blood, and he twist the kunai knife and you let out a loud scream and he laughs.

" Scream all you want, no one can hear you!! "

He pulls the kunai knife and and you began to let out deep breaths, and you saw him grab a hammer and a couple nails. You see him grab one and place it over your thigh, and your eyes widen.

" No please "

He grabs the hammer he swings it up then down, you let out a loud scream and your thigh began to bleed and tears streamed down your face, he does the same to your other thigh.

You were crying as your body felt sore, he smirks at you and grab your chin. He makes you look at him and you were crying.

" It's okay, were not done yet dollface~ "

He grabbed a nail and placed it over your left eye, your eyes widen and you began to shake.

" No "

He grabbed the hammer and lift it in the air.

" Please "

He swang the hammer down.

" DON'T! "

you woke up scared and looked around scared, and looked around and calmed down. You then got up and slowly walked to your father's room, and opened the door.

You saw he was reading, he looked over and saw you, he was confused but signaled for you to step in.

" (Y/n) what are you doing up so late? "

" I had a nightmare "

" Oh really, well you can sleep here for the night, come "

You crawled into his bed and he hugged you close, you hugged him back. You felt safe and sound and soon enough fell asleep, he noticed he smiles and kisses your forehead.

" Night princess "

He pulls the sheets up and soon join you in the land of dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.5K 16
Shikamaru x Naruto duh. Read to find out. No tailed beast No Uchiha massacre
8.6K 239 27
❝𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥?❞ ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl who has grown up under cold eyes an...
34.8K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
27.2K 975 16
Tane Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha, and Itachi Uchiha have been friends since they can remember. The Uchiha uprising is approaching quickly, and the three ar...