Girl Meets Guy? More Like, Sh...

By SouthRnSass

Snooki Simpson was beyond average! She's been alone since she was six years old, always moving place to place... More

Chapter 2- Was that What I think it was?
Chapter 3- His Voice is so Amazing!
Chapter 4- PARTYYYYY!!!!
Chapter 5- White Wolf.
Chapter 6. Secrets are hard to hide, and never truly hidden.

Chapter 1 - New Place, New Start.

8.7K 76 14
By SouthRnSass

Girl Meets Guy...More like, Shape Shifter Meets Werewolf!

Chapter 1 - New Place, New Start.

"This place looks better than the last!" speaking out loud to my self, I run my finger tips through my long blonde hair. It went right back to the bouncy curls as it fell. Keeping my eyes on the road as I drove my car down a open highway. I love this car, I worked hard for it. Black ford mustang, black windows, black leather interior. She wasn't new but she was to me even though it was beginning to become my home. It was an absolute pig stye in here from traveling. I was sick of driving to so this place would work.

I needed to finish my senior year of high school, that away I could get on with my life. No more being a kid. I'd be alone on my own like usual but this time it'd be legal. In just a years time, I'd be eighteen and that birthday couldn't come fast enough.

There was nothing but woods, trees, grass and fields on each side of the road as I began to reach a small town. It seemed to have a couple of grocery stores, markets, gas stations, luckily a wal-mart and what seemed to be a bar or a diner. I didn't care if I was in the country and not the city. The country seems to hide what I hold secret better than the city ever could.

I was given the name Snooki Rae Simpson, I thought about changing it several times but I couldn't bring my self too. Currently I'm seventeen years old, I have blonde hair, green eyes, I guess you could say I'm sort of tall. I'm not abnormally tall, just taller than most girls I've met. My skin is naturally tan and my body is in pretty good shape. Being what I am keeps me that way.

I pulled into a small corner gas station, it seemed so homey. Placing my car in park, grabbing my wallet and phone I decided to stretch my legs. Reaching for the door handle I got out of the car, took a deep breath, pulled my plain white tee down so it reached the top of my low rise tight blue jeans. My shoes were untied so I tied them once I was out of the car. I was dressed relaxed, driving from North Carolina to Riverside, Texas was a LONG drive.

I decided on Riverside because I loved Texas, it seemed to be a great place to hide out. There were plenty of hot nights to stay out late, to feel free and to be myself. I wasn't much on being alone, buts it all I ever knew. Since I could remember which was around my 6th birthday I had no one. That's right I was six years old when my parents left me. Bouncing from foster home to foster home until I was ten. Finally I took off from a home late at night and never looked back. I moved around here and there since then. It was sad but it was my life. I faced it everyday and its what I got use to. I had too.

I started to pump ten dollars of gas into my car. After I finished I walked in, handed the women behind the counter a hundred dollar bill. She looked at me weirdly and handed me my change. Guess she noticed I'm new.

"Do you know any homes around here for sale? My parents and I are moving down here and were looking for a place to buy." I kept my face strait, I was lieing about parents but I was going to hire someone to act as my parents long enough to enroll me next year. But that was a summer away, I had plenty of time.

"Hello?" She looked confused. I must've spaced out.

"Sorry, What was you saying?"

"There's a place down the road, on Runners Street. Its just about ten minutes from here. The people just moved out. It's very roomy, but very pricey. It's also back in the woods some, so it could be hard to find." She gave me a little piece of paper with directions on it.

"Thanks so much!" I smiled and walked back to my car

After twenty minutes of searching numerous streets I finally found the house.

It was beautiful! An older brick home, with Red shutters. Standing two stories and had a two car attached garage. This was a bit much just for me but it would be great for someone with parents. That's why I needed it. I didn't need anyone knowing I didn't have parents. Social services would come take me away, seventeen or not. I wasn't eighteen yer but I'm close.

Your probably asking how I could afford a house at seventeen years old? Well I've worked since I was ten Odd jobs here and there, cleaning, baby sitting. I got really good at making money and taking care of my self. Trading items for other items. So I saved a lot of money, and trusted no one. I bought a house in each state that I decide to make my new start in and then sale it when I move. Money isn't an issue.

I called the number on the sign out front, the yard was pretty big. It was back in the woods some so there would be lots of privacy. The drive way was long but oh well, the privacy was worth it. Trust me I needed it.

When the man came out, he asked no questions. I signed papers, gave him the money. He didn't care I was only seventeen, that's why I chose this town. It's so small, people take what they get. Private sells are always the best. I gave them a fake name, fake social and fake ID. Piece of cake. I did get a buyer receipt, if this place didn't work I'd need to sell this house. Once I turn eighteen I'll have it transferred to my legal name.

After the man gave me the key and left, I opened the door and this house was AMAZING. Inside and out. It had a old country style feel to it.  Dark red brick on the outside, wood furniture on the inside. Everything was made out of wood, the stair case, the floors, the walls. I loved it. And luckily for me the people who moved, must've skipped town because all their furniture was here. It was a bit dusty, and out dated but I could fix that. I'll  have to add some decorations, picture frames and such to but that could wait a bit.

Running up stairs I noticed the bottom two stairs creaked, this would be great if people were to come in unexpected I'd hear it. I could hear anything and everything.

I found the master bedroom, it had a full walk in closet, a master bathroom off to the side. The bath tub was a jacuzzi tub! A separate shower, his and her sinks, marble flooring. I was in literal heaven. I walked over to the tub, and just sat down in it. Clothes and all, no water. I just sat. Took a deep breath and collected my thoughts. This was mine. All mine. I was so close to what I had always dreamt of. A safe heaven that no one could take away from me. Taking another deep breath, I stood back up and got out.

"Wonderful" I said out loud. Giggling at my self.

Walking back into the bedroom, I noticed the king size bed for the first time. It had no sheets but I could buy some later. I threw my bags down on the wooden floor and began to grab some nighties out of it. An over sized white T shirt and a pair of short elastic band shorts. Slipping out of my clothes, I was left standing in my panties. Picking up the T shirt, I slid my hands through the sleeves and my neck through the top. It swallowed my toros and fell passed my shorts. This was comfortable, and I could stretch out finally!

Throwing a blanket on the bed, I to found my self falling down on the bed. Landing on my back, I felt very alone again. I had this whole big house to my self with no one to share it with. All my life I always felt alone but I was use to that, the feeling I was getting lately was totally different than just being alone. I felt like something was missing, an empty feeling deep in my stomach.. I just couldn't put my finger on it.
Hopefully this new fresh start would change things, maybe this feeling would go away. My eyes started to get heavy as I lay there. They slowly shut, my mind beginning to wonder off to sleep.

As I began to drift into a deep sleep I heard a loud banging noise coming from down stairs, I had no lights yet so the house was pitch black when my eyes opened. I'd have to get that fixed in the morning, a long with the water. Luckily for me, with my senses I didn't need them. Especially in the dark. I could hear men, young men talking down stairs. Their breathing heavy and their were more than three. I closed my eyes, focusing on my other senses. Smell, taste, sound. The smell of pines filled my nostrils, the taste of liquor covered
my tongue and their heart beats swept through my ears.

Jumping from the bed, I ran out of my room, down the stairs. I gracefully skipped the last two that creaked earlier. Making my way towards the kitchen I spot a bunch of guys standing on my back patio. Three of them, just like I said. They were all laughing and punching on one another while holding liquor bottles.

Usually most girls would be scared shitless, but not much scares me. Nothing could take me on. Nothing. But I knew of nothing else like me either. If I excised what else could there be? Creeping my way towards the back patio door, I placed my shoulder on the door frame. Leaning against it. Listening. I made not one sound, I didn't want them to hear just me yet. My curiosity was getting the best of me.

"GOD, Leo you need to stop fucking around before theirs no girls left for you dude!" A tall blonde headed guy started shoving another guy. He was sorta cute. He stood tall. The guy he was talking to and shoving around came toward him as if he was going to punch him. My eyes began to narrow. I needed to see more.

"Right, that's why I start with the next town." This must be Leo, instead of punching him he gentle pushes the guy who spoke first back. When I opened my eyes a little wider, my senses opened up more, I could see in the dark even better now. When I brought my eyes to to Leo's face, he was the most handsome guy I'd ever seen. Breath taking. His hair was dark brown, short, spiked on top of his head. His eyes were electric green and everything got even more beautiful once I reached his lips. They were full and perfect. His red cheeks matched evenly with his tan skin tone. A smile came to the corner of his mouth. I caught my self starring at his hard, built body. Every muscle tones to perfection, and hung tight against his black t-shirt.

All the guys started to laugh.

"What about Leann? She seems to be crazy over you still, thought y'all were still booking up?" The third guy started asking. He was shorter and blonde. Not as ripped as the other two but still pretty cute too. Where have guys like this been my whole life? Goodness. My heart started to beat faster, I could hear my own heart beat. Taking a deep breath to try and calm my self I tilted my head against the glass of the door.

"RIGHT. That girl won't leave me alone." Leo started to take a drank of the bottle he was holding. I took a deep breath in through my nose, Jack Daniels burned my nostrils. Typical man, nothing to fancy about his liquor choices. All the guys began to laugh at the same time.

My hands were crossed against my chest. I was balancing on one leg. Leo turned slightly and the wind caught the scent of his neck. The sweet smell of pine clouded me, it was so intoxicating. I couldn't get enough. My knees began to buckle, my arms started to get weak. I started to slip on the door frame that was supporting my weight. I caught my self with the oak of my hand. This was something that never happened. I never lost my grace, balance or anything of the sort before. I thought I was safe, but Leo's eyes turned towards mine. How the hell did he hear me or even know where I was standing. It wasn't that loud.

Knowing I was caught, my hand slid the glass door open. I let my feet lead me to my new patio that these three unfamiliar hot guys were standing on. Was I an idiot? Yes. Scared? Definitely not. I knew how to handle my self, but the smell of pine was still flooding my senses, what the heck was going on. I eased out and smiled at the guys. The moon light revealing more of their features as they stepped back away from me. They were just as startled.

"Excuse me?" What are yall doing on my back porch?" Trying to act a little mad, I crossed my arms again against my chest. Shifting all my weight on my right leg and bending my left knee a bit. Pointing my left foot. My facial gesture may have been a little much, but hey I needed to show dominance.

"Your back porch?" Leo stood strait, lifted his eye brow and cocked his head to the side. He wasn't backing down. I caught his eyes wondering over my body. Remembering what I was wearing, I looked down at my bare feet and slowly up my legs. It looked as if I had no shorts on! My hair was a hot mess laying mostly on the left side if my head, and my oversized white shirt was hanging off my right shoulder. Revealing my collar bone. My inner thoughts were screaming! How stupid! But no matter what I looked like, I kept my stance. This was my place. My eyes met Leo's hard gaze. Our eyes locked. I could feel his piercing my soul.

For what felt like hours, I finally found the words.
"Yes, My parents and I just bought this place 5 hours ago." I wasn't backing down, no matter how mouth watering he was. I could feel a small ache in my hips. As if my body was begging for me to go to him. What the heck?

"Oh, our bad. We thought this place was still abandoned. We'll go." He broke the gaze, his voice a bit stuttered. Looking over to his friends, everyone started to head down the back stairs. The other two guys smiled a half cocked grin and walked away. The short blonde even winked at me.

"Thanks." Even thought I didn't want them to go, well I didn't want Leo to go. I shook the thoughts out of my head, pushed back the ache in my hips and let my feet take me back inside. Leo's smell lingered against my nose and lips. I couldn't shake it. When I glanced back , after shutting and locking the door I noticed all the guys had disappeared way to quick. Weird.
Gathering my thoughts I reached the stairs, walking back to my new bedroom. Maybe this time I would be able to lay down for a much needed rest.

**********

Please comment and vote!! Let me know what you think!.. What could her deep dark secret be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1.5K 58
Lunas are revered. Lunas are loved. Lunas are protected. Chosen by Alpha of the Southern River Border, Isabel is none of these. Isabel cleans herse...
1.9K 242 12
A human took everything from her. To escape the pain and heart wrenching emotions of loss, she fled into her wolf form and into the wilderness. She v...
213 0 61
You can only hide for so long before fate steps in... She crept back out of the room being careful to not make a sound, debating for half a second w...
70.2K 7.4K 38
Book One of The Kinetic Mate Series Fire is destructive, fire do nothing but consume all in it path. The fire raged, consuming all in sight, burni...