Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

thirty five

5.8K 283 92
By Missnellywrites

Eleven hours of the labor and the baby was here. Kacey held her baby in her arms as Montana sat in the chair next to her. Kori had been waiting in the waiting room with Major. Kapri and Alyssa were on their way as Athena and Robert were too.

On October 11th Kacey gave birth too a babygirl, Kaija Naomi Lamont at 2:45am, who weighed Seven pounds and thirteen Ounces.

Kacey bawled her eyes out once she seen the baby was a girl, it was bittersweet for her. As soon as she laid her eyes on Kaija she fell in love all over again.

Kacey her already breastfeed Kaija and she was knocked out cold. She was a beautiful newborn and Kacey could see the similar facial features the baby shared with both her and Montana.

"Aight, can I hold my baby now?" Montana asks standing up from his seat walking towards the bed.

"Shut up." Kacey rolls her eyes as she sees Montana holding his arms out. She carefully picks Kaija up placing her in his arms. "Be careful with her-" She says but stops once seeing Montana mugging her.

"You acting like this my first time having a damn baby."

"Okay fine whatever." Kacey threw her hands up.

"You and that shitty as attitude," He mumbles rocking Kaija back and forth. "I ain't getting ya mama pregnant nomore." He leans in kissing her cheek.

Kori and Major had made it back to the room. Major was too busy watching cartoons to notice his little sister.

Couple minutes passed, and Kapri, Alyssa and Athena walked in. They hadn't heard anything from Robert.

"Oh my god look at my beautiful grand baby." Athena says pushing past everyone walking over to Montana who sat in the chair with a sleeping Kaija. Athena asked if she could hold her and he said yeah and Athena went into the bathroom washing her hands before coming back out and he handed the baby to her before standing up. Montana went over greeting his best friend and sister.

"Y'all came here together?" He asked the two.

"Nah." Kapri answered first."

Montana nodded, "Where Mia at?"

"With ha daddy." Alyssa playfully snapped her neck at him. "You asking too much question. I'm tryna see my niece." She walked over to Athena.

"So y'all named her already?" Athena asks admiring her granddaughter.

"Yep." Kacey answered pulling the covers over her body. "Kaija Naomi Lamont."

"Kaija." Alyssa looked at her, "I like it, does it have a special meaning or anything?"

"It means pure." Kacey and Montana answered in unison. Kacey looked at him before rolling her eyes.

"Ima go smoke me a blunt. I'll be back." Montana shook his head walking out the room.

"Oh Kapri, I wanna introduce you to my sister Kori." Kacey smiled looking between the two. Alyssa had been over by Athena admiring the baby when she looked up over hearing Kacey.

"Waddup." He looked her way, she was a beautiful girl to him and he could see the similarities she shared with Kacey.

"Hey." She says shyly sending him a wave. "It's nice to meet you, Kapri." She held her hand out.

"I ain't with all the hand shaking." He shook his head. "That's for white folks." He grabbed her hand waiting for her to stand up before pulling her into a hug.

For some reason a wave of Jealousy took over Alyssa. She had met Kori when Kacey and Montana went over their vows. She was a very sweet girl with a nice personality and she was really really pretty. Alyssa couldn't help but feel some type of way.

"Well, okay then." Kori chuckled.

"Ima go check on my boy real quick. I'll be back and congrats on the baby Kacey." Kapri says before disappearing out the room.

"When are you scheduled to leave?" Alyssa asks looking at Kacey as she grabbed Major sitting him on her lap.

"In the next two freaking days." Kacey groaned, "This place makes me sick and I don't wanna be here any longer."

"Girl I know how you feel, after you give birth you be ready to dip."

"And I am definitely am ready...so you let Tyrone watch Mia by himself."

"Tyrone?" Athena said, "That name sounds familiar."

"He's Mia's father, the one who told you, you didn't have to babysit her cause he was there now." She rolled her eyes remembering that day.

"Yep, that's where he was from."

"So you let him watch her by himself?"

"Yeah I did," Alyssa shrugs looking at everyone not wanting them to really be in her business."He said he got them tickets to some festival and I had class so I let him take her."

"So you starting to trust him more?"

"What's going on with you and Montana? I noticed the tension between you too earlier."

Kacey squinted her eyes at Alyssa seeing she changed the subject.

"Nothing, he just got me tight."

"It's always something with y'all." Alyssa chuckled shaking her head.

"She came out with a head full of hair, did major too when he was born?" Kori asked looking at her sister.

"Yep he did."

"I wanna know how since this one here came out bald headed." Athena joked causing everyone in the room to laugh except Kacey.

"Akekeke, so funny mama." Kacey playfully rolled her eyes.

Everyone was getting ready to leave except Montana, Athena and Kori. Alyssa and Kapri were both leaving because she had to study for a test and he had to make a stop real quick.

"Aight ima hit you lata'." Kapri dapped up Montana. He then turned his attention to Kori.

Alyssa stood by the door holding it open as she watched Kapri and Kori interacting.

"You should give me your number, so we could chill sometime." She held her phone out to him.

"Alright, bet."He took the phone placing his number in and saving it before handing the phone back over to her, once saying goodbye he and Alyssa walked out the door. They walked down the hall until they walked out of the hospital.

"How you getting home?" He turned his head looking at her.

"Uh..Jade was supposed to come pick me up but her phone going to voicemail. I'll just order a Uber."

"Now you know damn well," Kapri chuckled, "C'mon." He says walking towards his car as she followed.

They were now in the car on their way to Alyssa's place. Kapri has sparked a blunt and the only thing that could be heard in the car was him rapping along Quiet Storm remix Ft. Lil Kim.

"What you know bout this lil bit?"He mushed her head playfully taking a puff from the blunt.

"Um a lot, turn this up this my part." She says turning the radio volume up.

"Hot damn ho, here we go again, Light as a rock, bitch, hard as a cock, bitch this shit knock for blocks through hardtops,In the parking lots, where-my nigga Roc like to spark-a-lot."She raps dancing alittle."My Brooklyn style speak for itself.Like a wrestler, another notch under my belt embezzler, chrome treasurer, the U-N-O competitor, I'm ten steps ahead of ya." She puts up ten fingers getting in his face still rapping.

"I'm a leader, y'all on some followin' shit
Comin' in this game on some modeling shit, Bitches suck cock just to get to the top, I put a hundred percent in every line I drop." She stops rapping now out of breath. After lil Kim finishes her verse she says "...Period." Before falling back into the seat laughing.

"Aight you kno' a lil sum'n." He chuckles stopping at a red light.

Alyssa looks at him before speaking on what had been on her mind, "So...you and Kori?"

"What bout ha?" He glares at Alyssa, turning down the radio.

"You feelin' her?"

After smoking his blunt he puts it out before answering her question,"I mean she a cool girl, it won't hurt to chill with ha on some friend shit." He says driving off once the light turns green. "Why?" He questions, wondering why she was asking him questions about Kori.

"I just wanted to know." She keeps her answer short.

"Nah, yo ass just wanted to be nosy." He chuckles.

"Whatever." She playfully rolls her eyes. "You want kids Kapri?" She turns her head looking at him as he paid attention to the rode ahead of him.

"I mean..yea, I'm twenty seven ain't getting any younger."

"Yeah, you aren't." She joked.

Kapri pulled up in front of her house and found a parking spot.

"Thanks for the ride." She smiles.

"Anytime, you know I gotchu."

"But I am down to ride something alil bigger." She states boldly.

"What?" Kapri chuckles looking at her, "You hit yo head or some shit?"

She shook her head no. She then took off her seatbelt pulling it over her head before he knew it she was straddling his lap. Kapri could feel himself growing underneath her.

She leans down placing her lips by his ear, "I want you."

Kapri moves his hand up from her waist to her hair yanking her head back softly before he leaned up placing kisses from her jaw until he got to her lips. "You playing with fire lil bit." He whispers against her lips.

She pushes him back by his chest before she leaned down looking into his eyes that were red and low, "Maybe I like fire." She grins as a smirk appears across his face.

      ——————————————
Introducing:

               Kaija Naomi Lamont

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 177 50
โ sometimes love isn't exactly what we think it's going to be. โž hearts & other breakable things by cassidy smith [ started: 2019 - 2021 ] [ edited...
142K 3.7K 47
It's been 3 years later an La'Nya and Kaylen are still not together but will that bring them together or cause more drama into their life. *Sequel to...
17.8K 1.3K 26
She never believed in promises and when she finally did, they were broken by the very same person who made them to her.
793 49 12
Part 2 of Given Extortion. The gang is back for a round 2... are you ready?