Into the World of Minecraft...

By frenchfrythechicken

My adventures on Minecraft and other electronic games. More

Minecraft I
Minecraft III
Minecraft IV
Minecraft V
Minecraft VI

Minecraft II

39 1 1
By frenchfrythechicken

As I was dropped into the world of survival I had a scared yet excited feeling. The first thing I saw was a pink blocky thing. I pressed right trigger it not knowing what it was. It squealed and ran away. I think I punched it on accident. I felt horrible so ran away (once I figured out how to) and fell into a ditch. It hurt a lot and I lost half of my hearts. I found that a bar with chicken legs was running out and I couldn't run anymore. That must be my food bar I thought to myself. I have to eat something and it is getting rather dark. I must find food but I could bring myself to kill a animal. I was slowly walking around when I came across a cluster of houses with odd looking people inside. I punched what looked like I don't know and a orange something popped out of the ground. I some how ended up holding it and I pressed all the buttons I saw, trying to eat it. The last button I press is left trigger. I hear a munching sound and my health bar goes up 5 chicken legs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 9.3K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
271K 19.2K 146
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
58.6K 1.6K 19
Where a girl gets a letter from blue lock to become the best striker in the world. Will she succeed? But there's a twist, everyone is terribly obsess...
247K 7.8K 175
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...