The child of legends (Complet...

By shadowisprimewolf

Many hear the tale of a young woman climbing to Arceus's temple and there she left her child to die. The chil... More

Oc information
Prologue
Chapter 1: The legendary's meet Arcia
Chapter 2: 4 years later and a transformation!
Chapter 3: New form and First pokemon?!
Chapter 4: Starter pokemon and leaving home!
Chapter 6: Meeting Ash and a battle!
Chapter 7: A new friend and meeting the enemy!
Chapter 8: New form and evolution
Chapter 9: Timeskip and the League
Chapter 10: Athena Finally evolved?!
Chapter 11:Two years later
Chapter 12: The final goodbye

Chapter 5: The team!

1.4K 20 2
By shadowisprimewolf

Arcia's pov

Sighing I sat down and leaned against a tree enjoying the peace and quiet until Athena nudged my face. Opening my eyes I look at her "c can w we m meet the team p please" giggling I nodded.

Standing up I took all my poke-balls out and said "alright team let's see what you are!" The light died down and there before me was a charmander,a shiny Froakie, a Pikachu, a Pawniard and a shiny Zorua.

Getting on my knees I smiled at them all "Hey team I'm your trainer Arcia I hope we can be best friends!"

They cheered as I giggled. Looking at the Charmander I said "I'll call you Pyro and for you Aqua!" I pointed at the Froakie. "Hmmm and I'll you two Blade and Thunderclash!" The Pikachu and the Pawniard cheered.

Looking at the Zorua I saw a hint of mischief in her eyes "well Zorua's are illusion masters so I'll call you Mirage!" She yipped liking her name.

Taking my phone out I placed it in front of up and said "first day as a team picture!" Looking at the photo I smiled. "I'll let you stay out of your Poke- balls's for now and then tomorrow we train!"

I can't wait for tomorrow!...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 97K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
35.2K 1.2K 87
I'm the king of those walls
435K 24.1K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
531K 17.2K 157
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...