WHATEVER IT TAKES

By harmonizer_07

What do you do to correct those mistakes? -Whatever it takes. More

Prologue

45 2 2
By harmonizer_07

For almost a year now, she's constantly asked about the things she does in order to achieve this and that.

She just wanted to overcome anxiety, but then she got tired of being "envied by almost everybody".

And now, sirens are loud, red lights are flashing, doctors are hurrying, everybody's moving.

Her face is covered in blood. Blood keeps on flowing out of her head. But there's hope in people's hearts as she battles to breathe. Her eyes are open as is she's well aware of what's happening.

While in a corner, a man was on his knees, crying his heart out.

In a second, her life of confusion that brought inspiration was filled by fear. And sadly, the reason why she has a bullet in her head is her father's political status.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
121K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...