Rejected || Taekook [complete...

Per mxvn13

"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate"... Més

Part (1)
Part (2)
Part (3)
Part (4)
Part (5)
Part (6)
Part (8)
Part (9)
Part (10)
Part (11)
Part (12)
Part (13)
A/N IMPORTANT 🚫
A/N UPDATE
A/N THANK YOU 😭!!

Part (7)

24.3K 860 135
Per mxvn13

(3rd POV)

Taehyung sat there in shock....he was frozen in his place too shocked to do anything.

Suddenly jungkook realized what he had done and shot up from the couch covering his mouth.

He didn't realize what he had done until it was too late...how could he kiss Taehyung. It's not like he liked him.

Right?

Of course he didn't like him...in fact he would say he hated the older for what he had done. But staying with him for more than 3 weeks might have changed something.

Jungkook ran to the bathroom and locked the door on himself. He slid down the bathroom wall barring his face between his knees.

"What did I just do..." He muttered under his breath feeling his eyes well up in tears.

Why was he so hurt....why was he crying right now. He was exhausted both emotionally and mentally.

He didn't know why he kissed Taehyung. But he couldn't deny the fact that it felt so right. Their lips linked to each other.

(Jungkooks POV)

I brushed my fingers against my lips remembering the warmth of Taehyungs lips over them just a moment ago.

I can't believe I kissed him....and I liked it too! It just felt so right yet it was so wrong.

I shouldn't have done it and I definitely shouldn't have liked it.

I don't even remember why I did it....what was I thinking kissing him all of the sudden. I was going crazy.

I suddenly started crying in frustration...all the pain I had locked away in my heart just broke out.

I couldn't stop crying...it just hurt so much and I wanted it to stop....I just wanted it to fucking stop.

Suddenly I started having a panic attack...I couldn't breath...it hurt so much.

I started panting....I felt like I was drowning right now. The same feeling I used to have whenever I remembered my mother's death.

BANG BANG

Taehyung was banging on the bathroom door so hard I felt like it would break.

I wanted to open the door for him but I couldn't move...I was feeling light headed and breathing itself made my heart ache.

"JUNGKOOK THIS ISN'T FUNNY OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR". He was shouting and it really wasn't helping with my breakdown.

"Please....stop shouting". I managed to get out in between my hardly taken breath.

"It hurts....I can't...." I can't take it anymore....I can't it hurts to much. Will someone please make it stop.

"Jungkook....listen to me you need to open the door right now". Taehyung managed to say calming himself down.

"I....c..ant". I started screaming in pain...not only was breathing painful but now it felt like my body was on fire.

My screams only got louder and louder giving away all the pain I was feeling.

I started pulling on the strands of my hair clutching tightly in my fists. The pain was too much I couldn't deal with it anymore.

"BLACK". I suddenly heard myself shouting and on cue my wolf side came out.

I don't know why I shouted for my wolf...I guess it was on instinct since he's been here for me ever since I found out about him.

A loud growl erupted throw the house...what shocked me the most was that it was me growling.

It was as if I was calling for something...more like someone. And that's when it suddenly popped in my head.

I was calling for my pack....I suddenly started glowing uncontrollably my eyes shifting to their weird color.

(3rd POV)

Taehyung was standing behind the bathroom door trying to find a way in. He was worried sick about jungkook.

Hearing him scream in pain and cry his heart out was killing him inside.

Suddenly jungkook called for something...someone he just suddenly screamed the word black which confused Taehyung.

He kept on banging on the door trying to get in but he couldn't. And suddenly he froze in shock.

A loud growl erupted through the house and he saw light shining through the bathroom door.

Now he was even more confused and worried than he was before if that was even possible.

"JUNGKOOK OPE THE DOOR". He yelled yet again but there was no answer.

Nothing other than the cries of pain coming from the younger.

"THATS IT IM BREAKING THE DOOR". Taehyung growled shifting his eyes red and he pushed the door.

It took a few tries but he finally got the door to open up only to be met with blue/silver eyes staring right at him.

He didn't see his human mate yet instead he was met with his mates white wolf...yet he was different.

He was glowing...and he...he didn't have the same era he has in his human form.

It was as if it was a completely different person...if only Taehyung knew he really was.

Taehyung knew that the white wolf in front of him wasn't jungkook. Yet he didn't know who it was.

Just when he was about to take a step closer to the wolf...the wolf jumped right on top of him digging his claws right into Taehyungs chest.

Taehyung growled in pain...he was confused. Why was jungkook doing this? If this was even him to begin with.

"Jungkook what are yo...." Taehyung started but was interrupted by an angry growl coming from the wolf on top of him.

The wolf stared straight into Taehyungs eyes as if he was ready to attack him and rip him apart.

The wolf opened his mouth ready to rip Taehyungs throat when suddenly the front door opened and three wolves ran into the house.

One of them shifted back to his human form slowly making his way to the white wolf.

They knew that the wolf in front of them wasn't their friend jungkook...it was black and he was angry.

Jin tried his hardest not to make any sudden moves. He just made his was forward taking very small steps.

He put his hands up signaling for the wolf that he wasn't a threat even though black already knew that. But he tends to forget that when he's angry.They learned that the hard way.

"Black...you need to stop this". Jin said taking a few more steps forward.

"Jungkook is in pain and he needs our help....you ripping apart his mate probably wouldn't be the best way to help him right now". He continued stopping infront of the wolf.

Black hated that his human was in pain...and he wanted to kill the cause of all that pain yet he knew it wouldn't solve anything.

He stared right into Taehyungs eyes growling in anger. He wished he could just rip him apart yet he couldn't.

Now that Taehyung knew what Jungkooks wolf looked like it would be hard to hide the rest of the details from him.

Speaking of Taehyung he was frozen in shock...he couldn't believe his eyes.

He was confused and in pain...his mate was literally clawing his chest out ready to rip him apart.

Yet deep down he knew that Jungkook would never do that. Even though he knew the younger hated him.

He knew that the younger hating him was for the best....and even if he did kill him he would've probably deserved it.

He had rejected jungkook for many reasons...yet he knew the younger wouldn't understand his reasons.

Listening to what Jin said only confused Taehyung more...he didn't understand a single thing from what was happening.

Yet he knew that if he made one wrong move he would be dead on the spot.

The wolf finally got away from Taehyung looking at Jin straight in the eyes.

All it took was a simple nod from Jin and Jungkook shifted back to his human form gaining all control.

"Jin hyung". Jungkook sobbed running to his hyung. He hugged him so tight as if he was afraid it was just a dream.

Suddenly the other two shifted back to their human forms as well and jumped on the younger hugging him tightly.

"We missed you Kookie". Jimin stated hugging the younger even more.

Taehyung felt so out of place...which he probably was.

Seeing the happiness shining through the youngers eyes when he saw his friends. Taehyung felt hurt.

He felt a cruel pang in his hurt...he didn't know why but he felt like bursting into tears.

His chest was bleeding and the wounds from before still haven't healed so it only got worse.

Yet seeing the younger smiling the way he was made him forget all the pain...he was bleeding so much all he could see was red yet he didn't care.

"TAEHYUNG". Was the last thing the older heard before he passed out on the cold wooden ground.

(To be continued)

__________________________

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

420K 15.2K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
9.6K 614 33
Now even if you become my mate, I'll say I REJECT YOU AS MY MATE JUNGKOOK" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook while wiping away his tears harshly, without r...
1.5M 67.8K 37
"I, Kim Taehyung, Alpha of Red Cresent pack, reject you, Min Jungkook, as my mate." Min Jungkook. Some may describe him as an innocent bunny. Many ad...
3.4M 205K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...