Smooth Criminal

By JustaTeenFangirl0616

(Sebastian Smythe fanfiction) It all started at the Lima Bean... Anna Smith is a junior at McKinley High, a m... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
Chapter #11
Chapter #12
Chapter #13
Chapter #14
Chapter #15
Chapter #16
Chapter #17
Chapter #18
Chapter #19

UPDATE

2.4K 28 8
By JustaTeenFangirl0616

Don't worry, I will take this down as soon as I post the next chapter!

  I know that I've been slow updating this for the past 4 years, but I do want you guys to know that I have not given up on this story!

I really want to go back and edit most chapters considering I wrote most of them when I was 14/15! I just rewatched Glee and I'm ready to get resubmerged in this story in order to give you the ending that I wanted.

I am also working on a Ryder Lynn story as well that will go up soon! It's basically just going to be a better version of season 6, with a little bit of my own flare to it!

I apologize and I hope that you guys want to continue reading this story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.4K 40
Emily Becker is your typical upper east sider from New York. But when she moves to Westerville, Ohio to attend school at Dalton Academy, which is a b...
11.4K 318 54
Sebastian's life suddenly gets turned upside down from an incident he wasn't prepared for. Though it leads to a shocking discovery that changes his l...
425K 11.3K 38
[WARNING: If you have not read Reese Lavek, than start with that before you read this and everything will make sense] Reese Lavek left Sebastian Smyt...
145K 3.3K 31
The glee club is buzzing with anxiety and nervousness, it was a couple of days after their a win in one of their many choir competitions and everyone...