𝐟𝐚𝐀𝐞𝐫. β†’ embry call

By exposal

❛ Why aren't you afraid of me? ❜ ❛ Please, I've had worse nightmares about failing my classes... More

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 β†’
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine

ten

14.7K 467 30
By exposal

❛frustrating feelings and vacant virginities.❜

𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲. She was thirteen when she had been invited to Ricky Winter's birthday bash along with Jacob; the two were ecstatic as the teen boy was in tenth grade, and they both felt extremely cool for hanging out with older kids - something which they soon came to regret.

Things started smoothly for the pair. They were both having fun and enjoying themselves, that was until Ricky decided to grab the shot glasses from his older sisters room along with his parent's hidden bottle of vodka.

The two younger teens had never had alcohol before, but with a few words of encouragement from some already drunk teens, they both decided it wouldn't do any harm. Oh, how they were wrong.

Jacob was four shots deep when he decided it was a good idea to drag Mia into a game of spin the bottle that a small crowd of people had assembled. The girl felt it rooted within her stomach that it was a bad idea to join in on the game, but the adrenaline from drinking got the better of her, and soon enough, she was sat next to two random sophomores.

It felt like hours until the empty beer bottle landed on her, but once it did, she wished that Ricky's ugly carpeted basement floor would swallow her up. As the person she would be losing her kissing virginity too, was no one other than Jacob, freaking, Black.

The pair decided never to speak about the embarrassing encounter again, and to this day, neither of them have brought up the kiss. Mia didn't know whether it was the unfortunate situation that had put her off kissing, but whatever was rooted in her head that told her to kiss Embry disappeared as soon as it came.

The girl didn't even have time to look at the boy's facial expression as she leaned in as within seconds, she was standing up and pacing around to the same way she had come only minutes ago.

"We should probably get back before they send out a search party, trust me, it's happened before..." Mia awkwardly laughed as she looked intently at the trees above her as they were the most important thing in the world. Embry silently nodded at the girl before making his way through the forest back where they had come from.

The duo walked in silence to the clearing where she had met Jacob, as while Mia was cursing herself internally for being so stupid, all Embry could think about was how his imprint was so close to kissing him.

The wolf felt like it was in slow motion, her leaning in, the way their legs touched ever so slightly, but it finished before it even started, something that Embry was somewhat happy about as he wanted his first kiss with Mia to be special, not when she was over-emotional and angry.

Embry's not saying that he wouldn't have kissed her back, far from it actually, but deep down, he knew it wasn't the right time. The shapeshifter just wished he knew what was going on in that pretty little head of hers. But before Mia could put together her racing mind, a crack of thunder filled the skies, soon followed by heavy rain.

The duos slow-walking soon turned to a fast-paced jog, and even though Embry could go a hell of a lot quicker than this, he would never dream of leaving the girl behind. Soon enough, the two had made it back to the large opening where Jacob had just previously argued with his friend.

However, the pack was still all there; but the newest member was nowhere to be seen, something which would've usually worried the girl if she wasn't still pissed at him. Paul was the first to spot the two dripping wet teens, and he wanted to laugh at the young girl's sour face but soon stopped himself as he didn't want to feel the wrath of Mia Kahele like Jacob just had.

Instead, he quickly wrapped his heavy arms around the girl's shoulder and decided to guide her back to Sam and Emily's house to try and warm her up while the rest of the pack waited for Jacob to finish up talking to Bella, who had turned up out of the blue.

Embry watched the two walk away with a slight frown upon his face as he wished he was the one looking after her. Still, his mom always said that good things take time, and his shy nature around the girl didn't see him telling anyone about the imprint situation anytime soon. But alas, as Mia was unknown to the Call boy's position, she didn't think twice about leaving him and possibly hurting his feelings.

Their 'almost' kiss was the only thing preoccupying her mind as even when Emily was scolding her for being out in the cold when she could quickly become ill, all she could do was give the woman a half-hearted cheeky smile before heading upstairs and changing her wet clothes.

Luckily for Mia, as the Uley residence was the centre of the pack, the house had a specific cabinet filled with random clothes that had been discarded over the years. The teen was keen to grab an oversized sweatshirt and some boy shorts, and after tossing her soaked jeans and thick t-shirt and jacket into the hamper, she was soon back downstairs where both Emily and Paul still where.

But instead of joining them at the large dining table, the girl quickly flopped down on one of the comfortable couches face first. It was only a few seconds before Mia felt her hair being played with, something which Emily always did whenever the girl felt stressed. The older woman was like a mom to the Kahele girl. As she only really grew up with guys, it was nice that she could talk to a woman instead of asking all the awkward questions about girlhood to her uncle.

"Talk to me," Emily softly said once the brunette haired girl had moved to lie face-up on the couch instead of her previous uncomfortable position.

"Only if Paul goes away..." Was the girl's response before she buried her head back into the many mismatched pillow and throws which covered the couch.

Emily sighed lightly before making her way to the kitchen, and luckily all the boys respected the woman immensely, so the Lahote boy was quick to head out to find the rest of the pack as she had just asked. Once back in her living room, Mia was already sitting up with her knees tucked up to her chin, ready to reveal what was on her mind.

"There's this boy... and I haven't known him long, but he just makes me feel... different." The girl stated as she watched the rain pelt against the window.

"Different, in a good way?" Emily questioned as she tried to hide her excitement once the girl nodded as she was finally talking about a possible partner.

"Different as in I want to hold his stupid hand and kiss his stupid lips." The teen grumbled as if she was talking about satan kicking a puppy.

Thankfully the woman didn't have a clue the boy Mia was talking about was Embry, but just as the younger of the two was going to tell her about them almost kissing, the loud shouts of the boys came into earshot. One by one, the pack piled in, all unknown to the human girls saddened mood at possibly ruining her growing relationship with Embry over a stupid spur of the moment feeling.

But she soon put that behind her once she spotted Jacob dragging himself up the porch with a bitter expression upon his face. This prompted the girl to jump up from where quickly she sat and swiftly lock the door, so the boy was stuck in the pouring rainfall.

The newest member of the pack groaned out in annoyance as even though he probably deserved it, he had enough shit from the pack while walking home about pushing the girl earlier.

"Mia, please, just let me inside. I'm really sorry." Jacob pleaded while trying to hold down his newly formed anger at being left outside in the storm.

"Not until I hear an apology." Mia huffed back as she already felt herself forgiving the teen boy.

"I literally just said I'm freaking sorry!"

o. 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 8.9K 34
[ DISCONTINUED ] claudia littlesea's head was always in the clouds, and all embry call wanted was to see her smile. β€’β€’β€’ twilight saga : new moon - br...
3.3K 135 10
I must've done something wrong to be left so lonely. Twilight / Paul Lahote screamstu, 2023
4.9K 168 6
Hold on tight, wait for tomorrow you'll be alright. paul lahote. (platonic) sam uley. Β© staticwebs, 2024.
761K 23.9K 30
❝I can't keep living like this, with this feeling of corrupted lungs and shaking hands.❞ ❝We are a team. I would stop time for you if I could.❞ ❝I di...