Answered™|| Book 2

By kadie10190

Continuation of Kiana and Draco lives. More

'Answered'
A.1
A.2
A.3
A.5
A.6
A.7
A.8
A.9
A.10
A.11
A.12
A.13
A.14
A.15
A.16
A.17
A.18
A.19
A.20
A.21
A.22
A.23
A.24
A.25
A.26
A.27
A.28
A.29
A.30
A.31
Question?
Book 3.

A.4

2.7K 147 40
By kadie10190

Kiana Brown
Sept. 10
Home.

"Damn! She boxed the fuck outta her!"

Roman exclaimed laying across me watching BGC12. It was the reruns of course, but we had to watch it. He complained the first five minutes of the show, now he can't stop watching it. He's so flip floppy sometimes.

"Man she fine as fuck." Roman said making me laugh.

"Which one?"

"Jonica. The finest bitches always be gay bruh." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just like the finest niggas always be gay."

"What nigga you know that's fine and gay?" He turned around and looked at me.

"Tyler, the Creator." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Man hell nawl. That gap tooth ass nigga." He hit me.

I scoffed, "Um have you seen Tyler? I don't think he's fucking ugly my nigga. Plus, he has a beautiful soul and he's funny. I'm like Saweetie right now, that's my type!"

"Kiana you don't have a type once I think about it."

I frowned, "I do."

"No because think about it my dude. Draco was tall and he was kinda brown or whatever. Then that Montay dude was lightskin he was medium with waves and shit. That Jai boy you showed me was like a darkskin and he wasn't that talk either. Jayceon was tall burnt black and had braces. In their own way they're different. I don't think you have a type."

I nodded, "you right."

We burst out laughing and my phone vibrated. Roman unlocked it for me and handed it over. I hit my messages and saw I had a message from an unknown number.

Unknown
Hey this is Rashad, I
wanted to know if we
could meet up?

"Rashad wants to meet up with me. What you think about this shit?" I asked and Roman just laughed.

"Um, don't open your legs?"

I popped him and got up off the bed. He can never be serious and that's what drives me crazy. I just went ahead and texted him back.

Sure where?

Dra'Quan Marcel
1 hour later
Mall.

"Man babe who we supposed to be waiting on? My feet are killing me." Tonya asked Rashad as she held onto him.

"You'll see." He said and she held her hand over her head. I looked at ring finger and saw the ring he had picked out for her. I guess they were really getting married.

Ha, I envied them.

"There she go." Rashad said and we looked up.

Kiana came walking with Roman on her arm. Are they dating or some shit? Cause everytime I see them they always hugged up. I thought that was her 'best friend' too. This girl just fucks anybody in sight.

"Rashad, are you fucking kidding me?" Tonya asked squeezing his arm.

Kiana rolled her eyes, "Hey Rashad."

"Hey, I'm glad y'all could make it. We was just gonna do some shopping and shit. So, y'all gon stay and shop?" He asked making them nod.

Roman looked at Tonya stomach and smiled. "Congratulations."

She smiled, "Thank you."

Kiana grabbed his arm and they walked off. Tonya and I looked at each other and shook our heads.

"She probably fucking him too." I said making her nod.

"You know it, that pussy is ran through as hell. She fucked everybody and they damn daddy. I only been with one person and that's my fiance now." She said as we all began walking.

"Hey now, y'all need to chill. We know what happened and all but leave her alone. Y'all just be looking for fucking trouble." Rashad angrily commented as he removed Tonya arm.

He walked to Kiana and Roman and they began talking. Tonya made a face and rolled her eyes.

"He probably feels guilty as fuck right now. As he should, now he wanna take up for that bitch."

I shrugged, "To be honest they getting on my nerves. All of a sudden he wanna hang out with her and shit. It makes me wonder if he hitting that again."

Tonya stopped walking. "Oh my gosh, you're right! He probably fucking her that's why he been in contact with her lately. Didn't you say that she was at the club with y'all?"

I nodded.

She placed her hand on her head and sighed. "Oh Lord, he's having an affair! He's cheating Draco, he's cheating!"

"Calm down—"

She wobbled over to them and slapped the fuck out of Rashad. My mouth opened and my eyes went big. Roman started laughing and Kiana stepped back raising her eyebrow.

"You fucking that bitch again?!" She yelled causing a scene.

"No man, what the fuck is even talking about?" He asked holding his face.

"Then why all of a sudden you wanna be around her?! Huh?"

"Because I want things to be how they used to! We're about to get married and you won't even let me send her an invitation! But fuck it Tonya, you invite your people and I'll invite mines! She coming to the wedding, and I don't care if you don't like it!" Rashad said before walking away from everybody.

Tonya looked at Kiana, "It's you, you nasty rotten—"

"Bitch don't make me punch the fuck out of you. Yo face ain't pregnant hoe. You forgetting we was best friends for years. You been talking hella shit about me sleeping with him and I didn't tell not one secret of yours. Because guess what I'm not that person, and what's done in the dark comes to the light." Kiana said making Roman grab her.

"You should know." I said making her roll her eyes.

"You go be bitter somewhere else you fucking pussy. Let's go find Rashad." Kiana said making her and Roman go find him.

Kiana Brown
Continued.

"Damn, they do hate you." Roman said making me shrug.

"Do it look like what they say make or break me? Hell no, I just keep it moving."

We walked down the crowed halls trying to find him. We looked in and out of stores but he was nowhere to be found. Then, as we reached the game room he was sitting outside on the bench. I placed my hand over my chest and looked at Roman.

"Stay here, this is private."

He nodded and went in the game room. I made my way over to Rashad and took a seat. He was staring at his phone with tears in his eyes. I wiped his eyes and he looked up at me. I removed his phone from his hand and sat back.

"You okay?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, I'm not." He sniffled, "I know we messed things up. But it's like everyone only sees the wrong you did. I was in the wrong too, but everyone forgave me. Kiana I'm so sorry for messing up our friendship. This isn't how I wanted to be."

I smiled, "Shad, you didn't mess up our friendship. We're still brother and sister and we'll always be. I know we crossed the line at one point, but it was an one time thing. Stop beating yourself up because they won't forgive me. Because at the end of the day nobody matters enough to besides you, my brother, and Ro. Y'all are the ones that stood beside me no matter what, so if they fucking hate me, let them. I don't need them anyways."

I pulled him into a hug and we held onto each other for a while. I can't lie to myself and that I don't miss Draco and Tonya. But Tonya and I friendship was over with before I slept with Rashad. She did her dirt and aired my business out to the world. So to be honest sleeping with him would be considered payback.

Now Draco, it's different with him. I do feel sorry the way we ended. I've apologized but it isn't enough, and honestly I don't know what enough is.

"There he is."

Tonya came walking with Draco. I looked at Rashad and sighed.

"You have my number, call me anytime. I'll see you later." I said giving him one last hug.

I got up off the bench and tapped the window. Roman looked up and I waved him over. He came running out holding a teddy bear and I took it.

"For me, right?"

He nodded, "For Tinker, so she can have a boyfriend."

We burst out laughing and began walking away. At least, that's was until I was hit in the head. I didn't know why, but I turned around and slapped the hell out of Tonya. I just felt like she did it.

"I told you your face ain't pregnant you hoe!" I yelled and Roman grabbed me and pulled me towards the exit.

We left the mall and I rolled my eyes to the sky. I just need to stay away from them, they toxic as fuck. I swear I'ma end up hurting one of them. I didn't put my hands on nobody, but people always wanna try me. It's okay though because I'm that bitch and I fuck them.

"They be looking for a fight, dios mios!"  Roman shook his head and I laughed.

"Exactly, now let's go get something to eat." I said linking my arm with his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

EAST By 🥰

General Fiction

403K 14.6K 25
#743 in fan fiction #158 in girls #31 in breakups
45.2K 3.4K 45
A Toxic Zatima Story
68.6K 2.3K 61
they loved each other until one mistake happened.
120K 5.1K 43
read and find out💃🏽.