Nothing Without You | tk

By NimraSajjad

All the time, Kim Taehyung hated his life, hated being an omega and being treated like a puppet---controlled... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Knight
Chapter 2: Blue
Chapter 3: Hislerim
Chapter 4: Eavesdrop
Chapter 5: Halo
Chapter 6: Shimmer
Chapter 7: Prestige
Chapter 8: Starry
Chapter 9: Enthral
Chapter 10: Symphony
Chapter 12: Pup
Chapter 13: Ravishing
Chapter 14: Twilight
Chapter 15: Moonlight
Chapter 16: Lucifer
Chapter 17: Ponder
Chapter 18: Lifeline
Chapter 19: Octave
Chapter 20: Alter
Chapter 21: Engage
Chapter 22: Nerve
Chapter 23: Anomaly
Chapter 24: Periwinkle
Chapter 25: Brother
Chapter 26: Kryptonite
Chapter 27: Lavish
Chapter 28: Serenity
Chapter 29: Joy
Chapter 30: Epilogue
Thank You 《End》
New Book
Sequel

Chapter 11: Bubbly

48.1K 2.4K 1.7K
By NimraSajjad

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jimin was busy playing with Hansol and also feeding him time to time. Seokjin was with Taehyung in the kitchen or more like Taehyung was looking carefully what Seokjin was cooking.

Jeongguk had left to the pack house as usual before Taehyung even got up. He didn't want to leave Taehyung alone so he called Seokjin who didn't waste time to get there with Jimin. He can't leave him alone even if it's day or night.

"Did Jeongguk-ssi learned cooking from you?" Taehyung asks, sitting on the stool, chin resting on his palm over the counter. Seokjin looks at him and grins.

"Yeah. A lot of it actually. He used to live alone and being a lover of homemade food, he wanted to learn cooking." Seokjin replies and Taehyung hums.

"He makes really yummy japchae." Taehyung says and Seokjin chuckles.

"It's because I taught him how to make it." Seokjin proudly says and Taehyung chuckles.

"You can always tell me what you want to eat. I'll make it for you." Seokjin says but when he looks at Taehyung, the omega looks lost in his thoughts.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Seokjin walks towards him, putting the stove low and the red head looks at him, sighs heavily.

"Nothing." Taehyung says after a moment and Seokjin frowns, definitely not believing it. He takes the seat infront of Taehyung.

"You can tell me anything that's bothering you. You know that." Seokjin says and Taehyung nods, looking down. His heart doesn't want to say it but he has to think logically.

Heart and feelings don't really go hand in hand with rationality and logic.

"The first day I came here, I was supposed to be in the pack house---." Taehyung starts and Seokjin already knows where it's going.

"I was scared at first---but now I have---I have seen the pack house and everyone is really nice so---I--uh---". Taehyung pauses, fidgets with his fingers, doesn't look at Seokjin.

"I'm very thankful for all of you---for Jeongguk-ssi, letting me stay here but I---I feel so bad---I am living for free and---". Taehyung sighs heavily.

"I think I will be fine in the pack house now." Taehyung says, doesn't know why he feels guilty and bad for saying it. He's doing a right thing. That's what he thinks. Seokjin sighs as well.

"Taehyung---how many times do I have to tell you, we want you here---Jeongguk wants you here. Please don't go." Seokjin says as he leans forward, takes Taehyung's hand in his own.

"You can think whatever you want but all of us are so happy that you are with us. Jeongguk is so damn happy to have you here." Seokjin says softly, he talks about Jeongguk more.

"But---I feel bad about---doing nothing and just---he is doing everything for me, paying for my clothes, for Hansol's feeds and I---I am doing nothing for him." Taehyung utters and Seokjin can see the guilt and sadness on his eyes.

Any honorable person would feel bad about this---having to depend on others and do nothing themselves---even Seokjin himself would never live for free in someone's house but he wants Taehyung to know that Jeongguk will be heartbroken if he leaves.

"Taehyung---you can do whatever your heart desires---live here or leave---it's all up to you. But I am going to say one thing---". Seokjin pauses and Taehyung looks at him, waiting.

"Jeongguk will be heartbroken, hurt. He'll only blame himself, thinking it was his fault that you left and I guess you knew he'll do that." Seokjin says and Taehyung shakes his head immediately.

"I don't want to hurt him. I swear I don't want to hurt him." Taehyung utters.

"I know Taehyung and I know you feel bad about staying here and do nothing but no one cares, you shouldn't either. I just---I have never seen Jeongguk so happy than he is lately." Seokjin says and Taehyung regrets even thinking about saying this.

"I just---I want to do something---like, earn maybe just a little but atleast it would be something. And then I won't feel bad about staying here. Please hyung, try to understand." Taehyung desperately says and Seokjin smiles.

"I just want you to stay with Jeongguk." Seokjin says and Taehyung's heartbeat accelerates.

"I---I don't want to leave either and I don't want to hurt Jeongguk-ssi." Taehyung says, shyness coats his words.

"That's all I want to hear." Seokjin smiles.

"So---uh, what should I do? I mean, any small job or something like that?" Taehyung asks.

"Do you like flowers, Taehyung?" Seokjin asks and Taehyung nods, he loves them.

"I'll arrange something for you. Don't worry okay and now---don't ever think about leaving." Seokjin says and Taehyung smiles, nods.

"I'm actually glad that you're wanting to go into the outside world. You have to be brave and confident and everything will be okay." Seokjin says and watches as Taehyung hesitantly bites his lips, looking not so confident now.

"Hey, if---if you feel uncomfortable and not so safe going outside, you can---you can have Jeongguk scent mark you." Seokjin utters and Taehyung looks at him wide eyes.

"It's---not that he'll own you or something or because you are weak or something but---it will be for a few days though---the scent but you'll be protected." Seokjin carefully says, doesn't want Taehyung to feel as if he's being degraded or owned.

"Yeah, I think it's a good idea." Taehyung says, a fluttering feeling inside of him courses and he feels giddy. The thought of being covered with Jeongguk's alluring scent---to be protected by his scent, makes him blush.

Seokjin chuckles at the obvious blushing.

"That's great." Seokjin says and ruffles Taehyung's hair, goes back to cooking.

"Hyung, I want you to talk to Jeongguk-ssi please." Taehyung pleads and Seokjin nods, replies with an okay.

Seokjin knows Jeongguk wouldn't like the thought of Taehyung going out to work and when he'll have to tell him everything---so this time, Jeongguk would give Taehyung no reason to think about leaving.

-----------------------------

Taehyung's heart was thudding loudly against his chest, he was biting his lips because Jeongguk was back and Seokjin must've told him about Taehyung wanting to work.

Hansol was sleeping and Taehyung knew Jeongguk would go to the kitchen after taking a shower and changing so he'll talk to him then. Right now, he doesn't have guts to go out.

Jeongguk---well he was really hurt. He kept thinking that he has no right to be hurt or protective of Taehyung but he can't help it. He felt an ugly feeling when Seokjin told him about Taehyung wanting to leave to the pack house.

Though he's happy that Taehyung is staying---so damn happy but wanting to work and earn. Jeongguk doesn't like it and he understands what Taehyung feels but---

He wants Taehyung to understand that he has been through already. Too many hardships for himself and his son and it's time for him to sit and enjoy the love and affection, not indulge in work.

Jeongguk is really upset, doesn't even know why too much but he is. He just wants Taehyung to just---enjoy his life and live what he's been missing. He doesn't want Taehyung to worry about money or home---because he is there for that. He just wants to see Taehyung living his life to the fullest.

A small smile appears on his lips when he looks at the basket full of different feeding bottles, next to the sterilizer and Hansol's powder feeds. He can't imagine these things not be here if Taehyung decides to leave. He can't let them leave.

His smile drops and he tenses when he feels Taehyung's presence nearing, feeling his nervousness and loud thud of heart and these are the signs of their bond strengthening, Jeongguk can feel Taehyung.

Taehyung gulps, stands by the stool as he watches Jeongguk's back at him, knows that the other is tense. The alpha is wearing a sleeveless top and sweatpants, freshly out of shower.

"Jeongguk-ssi." Taehyung's soft voice makes Jeongguk hold on to the cup tightly, eyes closing for a moment.

Stay in your senses.

Jeongguk takes a deep breath and turns around but doesn't look at Taehyung and the omega knows now that he is upset with him.

"I need to talk to you---." Taehyung utters, Jeongguk hasn't even made his coffee as he now walks and us about to cross Taehyung when the omega grabs his arm with both hands.

Jeongguk halts, gulps and closes his eyes for a moment, pokes his inner cheek with his tongue.

"Go to sleep Taehyung." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung feels an ache on his heart. He can't stand Jeongguk being upset with him even for a second.

"Jeongguk-ssi, please listen to me." Taehyung utters, his warm hands holding Jeongguk's arm tighter and he even steps closer. Taehyung hates it that Jeongguk isn't looking at him.

"Please try to understand, I know I keep hurting you and making you feel like you're doing nothing for me but trust me when I say this---you have done for me all that no one could ever because there is no one like you." Taehyung says in a clear whisper.

"I'm sorry I said that I want to leave. Trust me, I---I don't want to leave at all but it's just---I don't feel the satisfaction---something pricks me from inside and I can't get it away from me no matter how much I try." Taehyung says and Jeongguk still doesn't look at him.

"If you feel bad just because you're doing nothing for me then let me tell you---". Jeongguk utters and Taehyung's breath hitches when he looks at him, eyebrows furrowed and jaw clenched.

"You are going a fucking great job by being the reason for me to come home to every night. You're doing everything I want by being here---with me." Jeongguk says firmly yet his voice laced with a desperate emotion that leaves Taehyung stunned.

He never thought that his mere presence would be so important for someone but this someone is Jeon Jeongguk and Jeon Jeongguk is not like others.

"There is nothing I want more for you to do if you want to do it for me." Jeongguk says and Taehyung almost whines.

"What about me? What would make---that pricking feeling inside of me to go away? That's not fair Jeongguk-ssi." Taehyung utters.

Jeongguk gritts his teeth, looks away form Taehyung.

"Okay, you can do whatever you want but I make one thing clear, I don't want you to do it and if you want to do something, just stay with me and I'll be the happiest." Jeongguk says.

The alpha steps forward but Taehyung clutches onto his top, doesn't let him go.

"But I am here, I am with you yet look---you're not happy." Taehyung says.

"No, I am. I'm happy that you're doing what you want. No one cares about me anyways." Jeongguk says and this time, he jerks away from Taehyung's hold.

He maybe over reacting but he doesn't want Taehyung to be in the claws if the dangers outside, especially now that his brother has his eyes on him.

Jeongguk would have no problem if he was hundred percent sure that Taehyung is safe outside or even in the pack house.

He just hopes Taehyung understands without him telling everything to the omega.

Taehyung reaches out to hold Jeongguk again, feeling as if someone stabbed him watching Jeongguk leave.

"Jeongguk-ssi! Please." Taehyung pleads as he runs after him and grabs his arm again.

"I---I care about you and I won't be happy if you won't be." Taehyung utters as he stands infront of Jeongguk.

"Just---please don't be upset with me. Please don't me mad at me. I'll never  be able to forgive myself of I am the reason you're hurt." Taehyung says, wanting desperately for Jeongguk to look at him.

"Please look at me Jeongguk-ssi. Please." Taehyung desperately says and how can Jeongguk not look at him now.

He watches the desperation and guilt in Taehyung's eyes and he feels bad now because he never wanted the other to feel like that.

"I'm sorry." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung shakes his head, his hand resting on Jeongguk's chest and other on his nape now and he's closer to him now.

"Please don't be. I am sorry for---for not understanding and just thinking about myself. I just---I never had someone take care of me this much." Taehyung confesses and Jeongguk's eyes soften.

Taehyung feels like he's been given a new life when he feels Jeongguk's arms around his waist.

"What if I want you to get used to it for the rest of your life?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung's eyes widen, his body on verge of exploding and his eyes fill with tears.

"Only of you're okay with spending your whole life with someone like me---someone who's---".

"So damn pretty and beautiful." Jeongguk whispers, dosen't let Taehyung complete his sentence. "Yeah, I'd love to spend the rest of my life with someone like that."

Taehyung closes his eyes when Jeongguk leans in, closer to his neck and the omega tilts his head---let's Jeongguk do whatever he wants because he feels---for the very first time that he is worthy to be someone's special.

Jeongguk brings his lips closer to Taehyung's neck, takes in his sweet and alluring scent that never cease to drive him crazy.

Taehyung moans when Jeongguk's lips touch his skin, his hand curling on the fabric and Jeongguk holds him tightly, lips press firmly over his neck.

Jeongguk loves the way Taehyung squirms in his hold, loves the way he's so sensitive to his touch---it makes him want to do so much more to him. So much more.

Jeongguk softly nips on the skin, sucks and leaves Taehyung's mind clouded with the pleasuring feeling. The alpha sucsk at the junction of Taehyung's neck and shoulder and smirks when Taehyung moans rather loudly, gasps too.

"Hmm, sweet little spot huh?" Jeongguk whispers against Taehyung's skin and the omega's nails dig into Jeongguk's skin when he sucks rather harshly.

Jeongguk gives him three hickeys, licking them them and nuzzles his neck. Taehyung breathes heavily---feels a change that he can't pinpoint.

But he feels Jeongguk's scent all over him, more stronger and addiction---as a sweet lullaby lulling him to sleep.

Jeongguk just scent marked him, Taehyung will have his scent for a week and a half and wherever he'll go---the wolves will know---that Taehyung is Jeongguk's and Jeongguk's only.

He's not owning him---no. He's just letting the others know that Taehyung is not alone so they better not mess with him or try to hurt him.

Taehyung falls asleep in Jeongguk's arms---covered with his enticing and captivating scent.

--------------------------

^awww Hobi❤

^I'll miss anpanman so much❤💜

^Kim Taehyung is so dangerous

^hotttttt❤❤if perfection was a person

^and the fucking duality🔥🔥

^beautiful ❤❤

^keeps making the records ❤our taebear

^that's our Min Yoongi y'all 😂

^soulmates💕

^😂

^taekook things.❤💜

^stop scaring out poor hobi 😂

------------------------

^your talk is long. There are examples and arguments in it.
Mine is short---and that is---I love you.

-------------------------

Hello beautiful people. How are you guys

Hope you liked this chap. Rushed.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 79 7
"Blaire who is him??" "Lando I-" "Do you love him?" "I don't know anymore, when I hear you name my whole world is going down and I can only think of...
906K 20.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
118K 10K 69
People constantly make negative assumptions about Kim Taehyung. His life is in shambles, thanks to his parents' decision to send him to a school on t...
152K 9.1K 33
Taehyung a prince Jungkook a knight - The forbidden love between two lovers, will they be able to stay together? Warnings: -smut(top jjk. Bot kth) -f...