CHANEL

By stealthybear

Highest ranking in Humour #9 COVER BY: SPLENDIFEROUSLY More

CHANEL
Character Aesthetics

UPDATE

112 4 0
By stealthybear

Welcome!

Hey what's up guys?
Soooo as you know I haven't updated this book in nearly TWO YEARS... Okay maybe three...

At one point I was going to remodel it because it was cringe fest of 2016 but I never got around to doing it.

But I've just reread a few of the old chapters I still have unpublished and I'm ready for action again!

I will be writing on my phone so bear with me please! I'm currently saving up for a laptop as we speak so I can write on a REAL keyboard haha.

Anyway I hope any readers that are even remotely interested in the book stay patient and bear with me as I've only recently started writing again.

Also please checkout my other book 'Vincent Berkeley's Fiancé'

Thank you everyone for the support! Stay tuned for updates xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 58.9K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
68K 2.1K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
7.1K 588 19
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
48.3K 877 22
Will a normal guy find peace in his new life with 5 tenants in his new hotel ? there is only one way to find out