Yu Yu Hakusho One Shots: Kura...

By Hilla899

So, if you've read my Yu Yu Hakusho Boyfriend/Parenthood Scenarios books then a lot of the content in this bo... More

How You First Meet
You Become Friends
You Meet His Friends
He Realises His Feelings For You
You Realise Your Feelings for Him
You Fall Asleep Against Him
He Asks You Out
First Date
First Kiss
The First to Say 'I Love You'
Demon or Human?
How You Hug
When You Have A Nightmare
How He Tells You He Loves You
How You Wake Each Other Up
Break Up & Make Up
He Proposes
The Wedding
The Honeymoon
You Find Out You're Pregnant
His Reaction to You Giving Birth + Baby Names and Genders

When He Is Jealous

1.6K 51 6
By Hilla899

It's never easy to make Kurama jealous since he's usually understanding as to what's really going on.

However, on the rare occaision where he does get jealous, he will wrap his arms around you from behind and place his chin on your head as he sends a silent death glare at the guy who soon leaves, feeling a little intimidated by Kurama's harsh gaze.

You usually wonder what made the guy run away from you in such a hurry before you turn to face Kurama who gives you an innocent smile as if he did nothing at all.

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! Hope you Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 436 41
You are F/n Makami, your the last of your clan and your cursed. Inside you is a beast with 11 tails a Direwolf Demon. Your not a Jinchuuriki that you...
1.3K 52 6
What if Gaara was engaged when he was seven to a girl from a powerful clan. Her name is Y/n L/n and her clan was just as strong as the Senju clan if...
1.3M 53K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
48.3K 1.3K 24
You are an adopted daughter of Kakashi Hatake. You meet new friends in your new academy. Boruto and Sarada are close with You. When Y/n slowly grows...