A Rich Kid(completed)√

THR777 tarafından

Lakshya, a rich spoilt brat.... 😎 How his life takes a turn and where it leads to..... Ragini a simple vill... Daha Fazla

PROLOGUE
Part-1
Part - 2
Part-3
Shek-Lak-Rag ( Part - 4)
Part-5
PART-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13 (last part)
Epilogue

Part-10

1.7K 175 74
THR777 tarafından

R " what do u mean??"

S " that means v r here to ask ur hand from ur father "

L " not even in ur dreams "

He looked at me while I glared him, for dare he to even think about Ragini....

S " look v r here to speak with her father not with u "

I was about to reply but she tightened her grip on my arms.

He smirked and went inside while we followed him, I won't let this guy to take her, hell!! I won't even allow any other guy to even think about her....

Hall...

Ram" how r u Sarpanch ji?? "

Sh" until now I was fine"

Ram" well I will directly come to the point, I think u know my son "

Sahil went forward to take blessings while I was cursing him...

Ram " I was searching a girl for him but then the thought came y not our Ragini "

Ur Ragini??

I will break this old man's bones...

Sh"see I am not thinking too marry her this soon "

Ram " arey who is even telling u to marry them now atleast let's do their engagement "

Engagement??

His fingers has to b there for the ring to insert.

Sh" how dare to even think that I will accept this relation "

Ram " u r not understanding, see if u get then married then I will take care as my daughter and my son will keep her as his queen and upon that our relation will also improve "

Sh" enough, I don't want any sort of relation from u"

Ram " I am also giving u offer that I won't interfere in village matters.."

Sh " as if I believe u and I know to whom I should get her married so u don't need to help me out, door is this side "

They all stood up and I was quiet impressed with Sir.

But if this old man and his son thought to cross the line unseen I would have counted their bones for sure.

Ram" u r not doing good by refusing my offer "

Offer??

I will show him how to give offers.

Sh" Lakshya make sure everyone go out "

I smirked and went near that old man and showed him the direction of the main door.

They glared me as if I will get scared, in fact I glared back....

I went to Sir's room and found Ragini was also there.

L " sir, u don't worry in fact u did a good decision "

He smiled at me.

Sh" v have to win the competition Lakshya otherwise these villains will ruin the peace of this village. "

I nodded.

Ra " don't worry papa our Lakshya will show them his power "

Our Lakshya....

Wow!!

Now I am understanding the meaning of bubble bursting in the heart.

***********************************

Days roll over....

Only a week is left and I want to see the happiness of my village, I know Lakshya is capable of fighting with them but still I am little scared.

I looked at him who was practising and I must say he is really handsome, I know checking him out is not good but what to do he is attracting me as a magnet.

My newly found feelings are not helping me out, I always want him to b with me, his smile it's priceless...

The thing that he will leave this village after the competition is making me all sad...

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned behind and saw him smiling at me...

L " where r u lost Ragini?? "

R" I was just thinking u will leave this village once u.... "

I didn't complete my sentence he pulled me towards himself and my heart beat increased, he always does this and as always my heart beat increases....

L " I have thought about that I will not miss this village and not u also "

What does he mean??

He will not miss this village??

And what did he tell, he will not miss me?? That thought itself giving me pain...

I looked at his eyes which were already staring mine...

L" y r u crying now?? "

Then only I realized I was crying.

R " y will u not miss me?? "

I hit his shoulder.... He chuckled.

L " u have to wait for that"

He said lightly kissed my forehead, though the veil was there as a barrier his kiss screamed his love for me, does he love me??

The mere thought itself is giving me chills.....

***********************************

While I was heading back to home from the village market Ram Takur and his son along with his people stood in front of me...

R " see my son, u already know about me "

L " yes, I very well know about u "

R " he is Nikil who was the favorite student of ur Shekhar sir but see he is with me now all matters is money"

I looked at Nikil and he was smirking, I don't know what Sir saw in him and accepted him as his student.

R " I know v will win but still I want u also in my side so how much u wish to take "

L " what?? "

R " I will make u rich if u come on my side "

Wow!!

Offering to become Rich for the Rich kid itself....

I just wanted to smile at my fate,see I should listen from someone else.

L " I am not like someone who betray our loved ones "

S" don't show ur attitude here, even I have come from city so don't go up tell me how much u will take "

L " I have enough and I don't need a strangers amount to become rich.... And let's meet in competition...."

Everyone were shocked to listen my words.

R " what r u saying?? U......u will pay for it "

I nodded and stylishly moved forward while he was confused....

Fool!!

He tried to buy this Rich kid by showing his richness.

************************************

Shall I ask him??

But how will he take that??

No... It's not that good idea...

But I need him now.....

L " u r going to get inside the door or stand at the entrance itself... "

He asked me standing in front of me.

R " I... I... Lo"

L " I love u?? "

My eyes went wide.

R" what?? "

L " I thought that was the thing which u were stammering "

R" No, I was not thinking about that... "

L " then?? "

R " actually there is only a week gap na "

He nodded...

R " when Papa used to go for an important competition mom used to perform pooja"

L " OK.... So?? "

R " now u r going to fight for the big cause and it's important also, so I thought"

L" so u thought?? "

R" I thought to perform pooja for u and I want u to accompany me "

He stood still for a second...

R " what happened?? "

L " u want to pray for my win?? "

His face was turning red, was he angry with me??

I just nodded.

L " I will b there for u "

I smiled widely and was about to turn but he pulled me toward himself....

***********************************

No proof reading 😅

How was the update guys??

Put ur comments....

Many haven't viewed previous part so go for it before reading this part.....

Keep supporting.....

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

31.8K 3.3K 40
Lakshya, a spoilt brat who lives on his own terms gets a threat from his father, Durga Prasad who was sick and tired of his antics. Taking the threa...
2.4K 263 8
Raglak and Shekhar story.... Dad is the first hero for a girl.. Yeah right.. 😏 Ask ragini and she will tell that her father is the pain in her nec...
29.4K 2K 21
Abhimanyu Track but totally different from original Here you will have a spicy twist of Laksh character and Ragini's deep love
102K 5.8K 52
🌹 Rewriting Swaragini 🌹 Sanskar leaves his thirst for revenge and becomes good.💚 Ragini realizes that Laksh was never her true love, but an obsess...