TOMBOY (Discontinued)

By Bee90s

Tomboy More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13 - The Talk
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.

20.

13.6K 647 320
By Bee90s

*

Penelope
1 week later
5am

Sitting up from my bed, my eyes darted around my dark room while they got adjusted. I shivered from the cold air coming into the room from the opened window, pulling the covers back over my body to warm me.

Laying back down, I watched as Kojo stirred in his sleep before pulling me closer to him. His hand rested around my waist while his face was shoved into my many pillows. I looked over his face before caressing his cheek and admiring his features. I then took the time to look at every tattoo, mentally counting them and trying to decipher what each of them meant.

Feeling the urge to pee, I slowly got out of the bed, careful not to wake him. As soon as I got onto my feet, I immediately hit the ground.

"Ow." I whispered to myself, slowly getting up.

I was still sore from last night's antics, we'd been going at it every day and night since our first time a week ago. I can't lie and say that I didn't enjoy each time but every time left me aching.

Finally making it to the bathroom, I looked into the mirror noticing all of the passion and bite marks on my neck. Gladly I didn't have anyone to answer to these days so I didn't have to hide or cover them up.

Which felt great.

After looking over myself, I quickly used the bathroom before wiping myself and standing to my feet. Looking into the toilet as I stood up from it, I'd noticed my period had just began.

"Great." I stressed, letting out a deep breath. I didn't even have any sanitary items yet so I was out of luck at the moment.

Rolling my eyes, I flushed the toilet before removing my clothes and taking a quick shower. When I was finished, I pushed my hair up into a bun before grabbing some tissue to at least hold me over until I could get some pads.

Walking out of the bathroom, the cold air hit my body as I threw my dirty clothes into the hamper and quickly put on some clean ones. I walked back over to the bed and sat on the edge. Kojo stirred, realizing I wasn't beside him and slowly opened his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He mumbled, sleepily.

"I need pads." I told him openly because I could do that with him and he just looked at me before nodding.

"You need them now?"

"No. You can sleep. I should be fine until it's time for us to get up."

"Aight, come here." He patted beside him, indicating he wanted me to come and lay beside him again.

I gladly did, pulling the covers over me as he wrapped his arm around my waist. Secretly smiling to myself, I embraced the moments. Though we weren't official yet, he was definitely making efforts and showing me that he was serious about this. I was finally happy and with a guy that showed me love and compassion. More love and compassion that my brothers have ever shown me excluding Smoke of course.

As I laid there, my mind drifted off to Smoke. I hadn't even spoken to him since he'd came to help me move my stuff. I usually talked to him two times out of the week but this week I hadn't heard from him at all. Making a mental note, I would remind myself to call him before today was over.

At least to make sure everything was okay.

*

Kojo
2 hours later

"Why can't I take you?" I mumbled, still halfway sleep as P scurried around the room.

"Because you have to be at the hospital at a certain time." She said to me as she put on her clothes.

"Plus I always walk in the morning." She shrugged.

"Aight." I gave in.

"But I'm still coming to get you after class."

"Well I have work and I was going to wal-"

"What did I say, P?" I asked her, tired of her rambling and she couldn't help but to laugh.

"Okay, I'll see you later then.." She rushed out of the room and I sat up.

"P." I called out sternly as she came back into the room.

"What's wrong?" She raised her eyebrows.

"You just gone leave without giving me a kiss?" I asked her and a smile crept onto her face as I pulled her to me.

"Well I wasn't sure if-"

Cutting her off, I placed a long lingering kiss onto her lips.

"Don't ever leave me without kissing me again." I spoke sternly and she nodded.

"Get to class." I told her and she did, leaving out of the room and then the apartment all together.

Stretching my body, I got out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom to get my hygiene together. I couldn't go to class today because I had to go to the hospital to finally get this cast removed. Shit felt like it's been forever.

I took no more than 20 minutes to get ready. Once I was done with everything, I grabbed my duffle bag and found something to wear before I got dressed.

I'd been staying over Penelope's for the past week and I can't lie I was enjoying waking up to her everyday. She was her regular bratty self but I enjoyed every moment with her.

I knew my moms was probably getting suspicious though, considering me not coming home every night. She hadn't asked but I knew that she was skeptical.

Breaking me away from my thoughts, my phone rang as I was leaving out of the apartment.

"Yo." I answered without looking at the caller I.D as I made my way out of the building and toward my car.

"Hey, Ko." Holly's voice came through the phone and I sighed deeply.

"What, Holly?"

"I need to talk to you.." She trailed off while I huffed, getting into my car.

"Ain't shit for us to talk about."

"I miss you, Ko. We've never went this long without talking. No matter how mad we are at each other."

"Aye, I told you this shit was over." I said to her as I pulled away from P's apartment building.

"I'm sorry for acting the way. I just thought we were going to have a baby so I was upset because of the results. I wasn't trying to push you away. I was trying to bring us closer. I just really want you, Ko." She went on.

"Why can't we work on us? You were quick to want to have sex with me but I'm not worthy enough to be your girlfriend? That's sick."

"Look I'm working on something with somebody else now and you know that, so it's not happening no more. We can't talk, we can't fuck, we can't do none of that. Aight?" I said to her, getting straight to the point.

"Are you dead ass? We've been having sex for months and you're telling me you're actually going to be with her?!" She yelled into the phone and I scoffed.

"What the hell was I to you? Just a girl to have sex with when you pleased?"

"I told you this shit already. You can't be mad at me." I explained.

"I can't believe you really like that ugly bitch. Just wait until she finds out what you did to me. Womenbeater." She spat and I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

"She won't want you then!"

It was comical how jealous she was of P.

"You have a good rest of your day." I told her simply before hanging up.

Throwing my phone into the cup holder, I didn't even allow that shit to get me upset. P and I weren't together yet but we were working on something so that was that. I wasn't about to put her or myself in no situation that could fuck up what we had going on. Holly wasn't worth the stress.

About an half hour later, I'd finally made it to the hospital. Pulling into the parking lot, I parked my car before turning the car off, grabbing my phone and getting out.

It didn't take long for them to get my cast off, I was out of there after about 30 minutes and a long lecture about what I should and shouldn't do for the first week. Once I was done, I left and made my way back to my car. As I did, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I didn't pull it out into I got into my car.

"Yo." I answered, closing my door.

"How you been nigga?" Pharaoh's voice came through the phone.

Shit.

"Same old shit. Just chilling.." I trailed off as flashes of P and I having sex flooded my mind.

Damn. They gone kill me. I thought to myself.

"How you?" I asked and he smacked his lips before sighing.

"Out Chicago with my brothers right now. Got a little situation going on. Cops been on our ass and some shawty tryna say I got her pregnant so I'm tryna see what that's about.." He trailed off, making me laugh.

"Damn. Yeah, I had a situation like that a while back." I nodded, referring to Holly.

"Yeah, always wrap it up youngin'."

"Never know what can happen with these bitches.." He went on.

Yeah. He gone kill me.

"How's my sister though?"

"She aight." I shrugged, trying to sound as casual as I could.

"I know she probably still sad over that bitch ass nigga."

Scoffing, I shook my head.

"Nah, she good." I clarified.

"Oh yeah? You been looking out for her like I asked you to?"

"Of course.."

"That's what's up bro. I appreciate that. Though we be getting into it and shit, I love my little sister. I'd do anything for her. As you can see.." He trailed off.

"Yeah."

"So man look, for looking out for my sister and holding it down. I got something for you.."

"What's that?" I asked, licking my lips.

"In the basement at my mama crib, there's a trash bag in the left corner beside the washing machine. You can have everything that's in it."

"What's in there?" I asked and the call ended.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I sighed before shoving my phone into my pocket.

This is going to end badly.

Penelope

"Looks like you had an eventful weekend." Jakari said to me while we sat in the cafe.

"Huh?" I raised my eyebrows before chuckling awkwardly.

I hadn't told anyone about Kojo and I because we hadn't made anything official. We were taking things slow right now and adding people into that would only ruin things.

"You look really happy and refreshed." She smirked.

"Thanks but I don't know what it could be." I shrugged, trying to act normal.

"Oh yeah? Well what about those hickeys on your neck?"

Smiling guiltily, I'd forgotten that I didn't cover up my hickeys. Saying nothing, she smiled at me waiting for me to explain.

"It's Kojo, isn't it?" She asked and I said nothing, just looking at her.

"Y'all think y'all are grown, huh?" She said making me laugh.

"It's not like that. We're just taking things slow."

"Mm." She smiled.

"Well he's way better than Reap so do your thing girl. Just be careful. You need condoms?"

Laughing, I shook my head at her antics.

"No. He's always prepared."

"But are you?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Just in case a nigga try to pull some shit." She went on, digging into her book bag and pulling out a bunch of condoms.

"Oh my gosh." I laughed, taking them anyway and shoving them into my bag.

"You never know." She laughed while I shook my head.

After we finished talking and eating our food, we went to our last class. Our last class lasted about an half hour before our professor told us he had to leave early and let us all go for the day.

As Jakari and I made our way outside, I'd noticed Kojo's car parked out front.

"There go your man." She pointed out and I nodded.

"I guess I'll see you tomo-" I started but was cut off by a girl bumping into me.

"Um, what the fuck?" Jakari spoke up, seeing as the girl didn't apologize as she looked back at me.

"It's a problem?" She asked and I'd noticed that she looked familiar but I wasn't sure where I'd seen her before.

"Yes, bitch. You just bumped my friend."

I said nothing looking over her face before I realized where I knew her from.

Reap's sister.

"Well your friend's lucky I didn't do more than that.." She trailed off and I raised my eyebrows.

"What bitch?" I spoke up.

"I know your brothers killed my little brother over your simple ass." She spat and I smacked my lips.

"My brothers had nothing to do with that." I lied.

"Oh bitch, you're trying me. Everybody in the hood already know it was them but I'm going to wait until they announce it officially to beat your motherfucking ass then I'm gon' spit on you."

"Hoe you ain't gotta wait for shit. You can get this ass whipping now." Jakari spoke up.

"Facts." I said, nodding.

"Well bitch what's up then? I will beat both of you hoes. On blood." She spat dropping her bag and I watched as Kojo got out of his car.

"P." I heard him call for me but I blocked him out.

Dropping my bag, I squared up with this bitch.

"P, go ahead with your man. I'll handle your light work." Jakari tried to push me out of the way.

"Nah, fuck that." I swung, smacking the bitch in her face.

We started going at it as Jakari pulled her away from me and dragged by her hair.

"Yo." I heard Kojo snap at me as he finally made it over to us.

"Stop." He pulled Jakari off of the girl as she breathed heavily.

"I'm cool, I'm cool." She said, pulling away from him.

"Let's go." He spoke sternly, roughly pulling me toward the car.

I said nothing as he held onto my arm.

"Bitch, when I catch you, it's over for you!" Reap's sister screamed to us and I chuckled.

I was ready to go back and beat her ass but I knew Kojo wouldn't allow it.

"Get in the car." He spat and I rolled my eyes doing as told while he shook his head.

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 91 10
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎.
120K 5.1K 24
Street Gossip
503K 22.8K 32
the story of slim & cash.
659K 24.9K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯