Finding NeverLand| Ongoing

Af ReadTheNorth

What if NeverLand existed? What if Peter Pan, Captain Hook, and everyone else was real? What if the story you... Mere

Synopsis #2
The girl who grew up
Closed doors, opened windows
The imaginary melody
Second star to the right
Welcome to Neverland

Disclaimer

18 2 0
Af ReadTheNorth

Hey guys!

I've decided this year to participate in the NaNoWriMo challenge this year!

Not only will I get to write but it also gives me a goal to encourage me to be productive! I'm hoping to get the first draft of Finding Neverland finished by November 30!

That above statement means that updates will be coming at about one chapter every day or two days this whole month. It also means that I won't be thoroughly editing this until after the month. If you see grammar errors or run on sentences or plot inconsistencies it I promise they'll be fixed after the first draft is done!

Warning; NO COPYING!!!!

All that said, thanks for giving my story a chance I hope to see some of you at the end!

-ReadTheNorth

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

482 11 17
The official story by J.M Barrie ! Just think of a wonderful thought ✨
8K 152 14
What if there was 4 Darlings instead of 3? Meet Raven, she is younger than Wendy but older than John and Micheal. Raven always told Wendy and The Boy...
3.6K 70 12
After being heart broken by Wendy and the Lost Boys leaving, Peter Pan leaves the Island of Neverland and searches for a new home full of adventure...
18.8K 678 37
This is the truth of a story you know all too well. Peter Pan. But this Neverland is not what you expect. It has dark secrets hiding in every corner...