Lifeline (Katsuki x Reader)

Od LevvinaLily

[COMPLETE] You're a 16 year old transfer student from London who arrives late to class 1-A of UA high. Both y... Více

Author's note
Chapter 1: Nobody's Walking Matt
Chapter 2: Broken
Chapter 3: Ready
Chapter 4: Begin!
Chapter 5: How I Feel
Chapter 6: Cute
Chapter 7: Why?
Chapter 8: Safe
Chapter 9: Him
Chapter 10:You Really Are Annoying
Chapter 11: Eventually
Chapter 12: Don't Die On Me
Chapter 13: Isn't that bad
Chapter 14: Let's go girls!
Chapter 15: Pretty Good
Chapter 16: I really like you
Chapter 17: Whatever dork...
Chapter 18: Asshole
Chapter 19: See you in the AM
Chapter 20: Blue flame
Chapter 21: Cool Beans!
Chapter 22: Love You
Not a chapter
Chapter 23: When You Least Expect It
Chapter 24:We need to talk
Chapter 26: Perfect
Chapter 27: Wonder Bud
Chapter 28: Kill
Chapter 29: Gone
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Chapter 25: Lemonade (🍋)

5.4K 110 166
Od LevvinaLily

A/N: hey readers! Just a quick waning ⚠️🍋Lemon up ahead🍋⚠️ if you don't like, skip. I really can't write lemons but I tried and I cringed...A lot. But anyways we moveeeeeeee. Also sorry for any and all spelling or grammatical errors, hope you enjoy. Have fun humans ✌🏽

-PRESENT DAY AUTHOR HERE!! IM LOOKING OVER HOW I USED TO WRITE AND I APOLOGISE FOR THE CRINGE ON THIS PAGE. I HAD NO CLUE WHAT I WAS DOING AND READING OVER IT NOW MAKES MY STOMACH CRAWL-

~ Levvina🌺

YOUR POV:

"FUCK?!!!" You screamed as you catapulted out of the bed onto katsuki's bedroom floor. Looking up to see your boyfriend with a devilish smirk on his face.

"The fuck was that for you asshole?!" You hissed rubbing the back of your head.

"When you least expect it dumbass" he retorted casually.

"God.." you grumbled to yourself as you stood up and headed over to the sink to brush your teeth. By the looks of it Katsuki had been awake for a couple of hours and he wasn't wearing his pyjamas anymore so maybe he went out? you peered over to the clock which showed that it was 10:40AM...

'Wait! 10:40?!.. it's a fucking school day!'

"What the hell Katsuki! Why didn't you wake me up?!" You yelled snapping your head over to his direction.

"Tsk. Relax, Aizawa said you needed to stay in the dorms and considering we're both top of the class academically I'm here to babysit you" he grinned evilly

"I don't need a fucking babysitter" you huffed, folding your arms as you puffed out your cheeks.

"Whatever"

You decided to slump back next to him into his bed as you didn't need to be up that early. His body curved to fit yours and he began twiddling your hair around his fingers which you'd noticed him doing a lot recently.

"What was it about?" He mumbled as the two of you laid beside each other.

"Huh?" You stared at him quizzically

"Your nightmare. What was it?" He spat, looking at you as if you were stupid for not knowing what he meant.

"It's nothing..." you mumbled as you turned to snuggle into his chest.

"Nothing my ass, what was it (Y/N)"

"...It was..People. They were all melted together and chasing me..this woman-"

"your mom?"

You stared at him in awe "Y-yeah, how'd you know that?"

"You were shouting and crying in your sleep, that's what woke me up, well that and your quirk" he spoke softly

"Katsuki?" You spoke innocently as you looked up at him.

"Yeah?" He hummed, staring down to meet your gaze.

"What if they can't teach me to control it?  What if they make me leave?" Your voice cracked at the last part

"Like hell you're leaving dumbass" he gritted his teeth as he pulled you in tighter. "Over my dead body... now stop overthinking would ya".

"Sorry can't help it" you smiled weakly into his frame."

"Then how about I distract you" he spoke teasingly as he cocked one of his brows, lowering his face so that his lips met yours. To your total displeasure, after a quick peck he pulled back.

You furrowed your brows and stared at him confused as to why you were no longer kissing.

"How bout I distract you... with a face mask and movies" he smiled sweetly

'I love it when he makes that face, he looks so sweet, so soft'

"Huh? You actually wanna do a face mask?" You giggled

"Why the hell not" he growled with the tips of his nose and ears turning red. "Look. If you don't wanna then we could just watch the movie" he mumbled looking away from you.

"Face masks it is" you grinned, sitting up slightly "c'mon Katsu!"

"What?"

"You gotta wash your face first dumbass"

"I fucking knew that" he hissed as he stood up with you and walked over to the bathroom

"It's really cool that they gave us our own bathrooms this year" you hummed as you looked for his face wash.

"Yeah" he grunted in agreement

"Aha! Here it is" you smiled toothily, holding the bottle up next to your face.

The two of you washed and dried your faces before sitting on his bed.

"Ah shit. I left my face masks at your house" you sighed defeatedly

"Well that's too bad" he smirked

"What?" You questioned him

"What d'ya mean what?"

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"Just go get your mask thingy out of my bag" he yawned

You look in his bag to see it literally full of clay masks and sheet masks, moisture masks, peel off ones, heck. He even got you a jade roller

"Oh my god thank you so much katsu" You grinned jumping on his lap and straddling him as you kissed him softly.

You could feel him smile through the kiss and it gave you butterflies.

"Alright then, which one do you wanna do?" He spoke as his crimson orbs darted over to the -now spilling- bag of face masks. 

"Let's do a clay one" you chimed

"Cool"

You reluctantly lifted yourself from Katsuki's lap and waltzed over to the bag. You took out the powder and poured some into the little cup it came with. You then mixed it into a paste with the brush. You walked over to Katsuki and retook you're position straddling him.

"Put this on". You spoke sternly as you handed him a headband.

"The hell?"

"Just put it on. Unless you want clay in your hair?"

"Tsk. Fine" he growled as he pushed back his hair.

His hands made their way to your lower back as you began to paint on the mask.

"Tskkk. This shit stinks" he scrunched up his nose as you lifted it to his face.

"Well yeah, the main ingredient is apple cider vinegar, and that smells nasty"

After painting on his forehead, you allowed the brush to travel across his nose, then his cheeks all the was down to his lower neck. 

" I feel ridiculous" he grunted looking into the mirror.

"Nah, I think you look hot" you smiled planting a peck on his lips.

"My turn!" He projected as he snatched the cup and brush from you

He slowly began to paint your face, the look on his face was adorable, he was concentrating so hard. After about two minutes he was finished.

*5 minutes later*

"How long d'ya leave this shit on?" He groaned

"Until it's dry dumbass" you huffed laying down with your back on the floor

"It burnsssss" he whined

"That means it's working, look mines almost done" you pointed to the dry patches of your mask. After another 5 minutes both of your masks were dry and you helped him wash it off and moisturise. The whole experience made you laugh, it was like helping a little kid who didn't know how to tie his laces. Afterwards you returned to your place on the floor and told him you were gonna look for a movie to watch.

You heard him sigh as he laid on his bed on the other side of the room. Out of pure boredom and curiosity you decided to play with him a bit, you turned to the side so that he couldn't see your eyes turn blue then you moulded some energy into the shape of a hand, so that it wasn't visible you used a really small amount, and moved it over to Katsuki. You allowed it to gently stroke his leg at first.

"What the shit?" He spat as he jolted up into a sitting position.

"What? Are you okay?" You stopped as you played dumb.

"Yeah. Just thought I felt something.." he trailed off, relaxing again

'This is fun.. I wonder what would happen if I?..'

You reactivated your quirk and moved the hand over to his abs, tracing his muscles

"(Y/N) Stop"

"Stop what?" You smirked

You brought the hand down so that it was on his crotch and began to press on it lightly

"(Y/N) I'm not fucking joking, if you carry on you can't blame me for what happens"

"I have no idea what you're talking about" you smiled to yourself.

You let the hand trail up and down until you noticed him standing. You bit your tongue to suppress your laughter as you quickly deactivated your power. He walked over to you and lifted you from the ground.

"W-what are you doing?!" You laughed

"I told you to stop fucking with me" he growled as he tossed you onto the bed.

"I didn't do anything!" You squealed

"I could see your face in the mirror dumbass." He chuckled "heh, if you wanna be a tease, cool but paybacks a bitch" an evil smirk drew upon his face.

'Sounds fun ;)'

"And what are you gonna do about it porcupine?" You mocked with a playful smile

He positioned himself over your body and brought his lips next to your left ear "oh, don't worry (Y/N), you'll find out" his husky voice sent chills down your spine and the hairs on your neck lifted upon contact with his hot breath.

In one swift movement you turned, flipping him over so that you were on top straddling him, completely taking him by surprise

"sure about that Katsu?~" you grinned as you lightly trailed your hands over his abdomen.

You watched his face transition into deepening hues as your hands got lower. No longer able to surprise it, you burst out into an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

Your sound was interrupted by katsuki, now sitting up, tugging you down by the back of your neck, into a raw open mouthed kiss. He balled some of your hair in his right fist and pulled your back into him with the other. The kiss was so passionate, so animal that you could practically see the lust in his clouded eyes as you pulled away breathlessly.

"it's not clever to tease me (Y/N)" he panted before pulling you into another kiss. He used a free hand to pull down the shoulder of the shirt you were wearing and moved his head to the side of your neck. He gently sucked on your delicate (S/C) skin, leaving behind a collection light purple bruises, each one a mark to show you that you were his.

You lifted his chin up with the back of your hand so that he was facing you.

"What d'ya want nerd?" He growled

"Why do you get to have all the fun?" You pouted looking to the side shyly as your cheeks flushed pink

"Huh?" He grinned mockingly

"Ugh...just shut up katsuki" You huffed as you used your quirk to lift his head, exposing his neck.

"(Y/N)?"

You began to litter his fair skin with soft kisses before stopping at one place on the side of his neck. You felt his breathing become ragged as you sucked on his skin, leaving behind a pinky-purple bruise much like the ones you wore. You pulled back and looked forwards at a flustered looking katsuki with a stupid grin on your face.

"Why're you so smiley idiot?" He stared at you quizzically

"becauseeeeee" You snickered "now we match, you're mine and I am yours"

You watched as his smirk extended into a genuine smile.

"You're such a dork" he laughed as he facepalmed.

"Awww c'mon you love it" you winked

"But. Just because your being cute 'n' shit doesn't mean you can weasel yourself out of my payback" and there it was again, his demonic smirk.

He manoeuvred his hands, tracing up your hips  and swiftly pulled your shirt over your head, exposing your perky breasts.

You averted your gaze as he used hand to cup one boob, rubbing his thumb across your sensitive nipple before using his other free hand to tilt your face towards his, once the two of you had made eye contact, he gave you a quick but lasting peck on the lips

"Stop being so shy.." he mumbled before lowering his head and nibbling on the flesh just above your nipple. Your eyes became hazy as you watched his mouth move lower.

As he feasted on your breast you subconsciously began to circulate your hips. Slowly, you felt something hard grow and press against your womanhood.

Katsuki suddenly stopped what he was doing, taking you completely by surprise

"Fuck (Y/N) we need to stop" He sighed, furrowing his brows and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Wha-Huh?" You managed breathe out

"If I don't stop us now, I don't think I'll be able to hold back" he mumbled staring to the side

"...."

"......."

Completely possessed by your want for him you wrapped your arms around him, pulling his bare chest into your own. Positioning your mouth next to his ear, you whispered softly

"then don't"

He stared at you in disbelief before nuzzling his face into you "(Y/N) I'm not joking, do you really wanna lose your virginity here?" He spoke against the skin of your shoulder.

"As long as it's with you, I don't care when or where" you smiled lifting your head so that you were properly facing him.

As if it were even possible, katsuki's already deep blush deepened. "But do you though? like, if you don't want to or you're not ready I completely understand" you chuckled nervously

"Just shut up, stop asking stupid questions" he spat as he turned the two of you back over so that he was on top once again. He engaged you once more in a passionate kiss as he lowered his dominant hand underneath your shorts. Your breathing hitched as his fingers brushed against your entrance.

"You're so wet" he smiled cockily

"Sh-shut up" You squealed, covering your face with your palms.

You heard him chuckle lowly as he re-instigated the kiss. You felt his tongue brush against your lower lip but rather than admitting him to enter, you instead decided to tease him with refusal.

"Playing hard to get huh?" He grunted against your lips

"Augh" you moaned as he penetrated you with two fingers, he took advantage of this and allowed his tongue to navigate the your mouth. He pumped and curled the two fingers inside, pulling them out slowly, dripping with your juices.

At this point you could tell that it was getting increasingly harder for him to maintain his relatively calm demeanour. "You ready?" He spoke as he stared at you with hungry eyes

"Yeah.. wait!" Your body jolted upwards

"What?!" He looked panicked

"Katsu do you ermm...have a ... ermmm... a condom?"

"Shit. Fuck.. shit!" He cursed as he stood up, walking over to his dresser "no..." he huffed angrily

"What about in the masks bag?" You suggested hopefully

"Why the hell would I- oh yeah, my mom helped me pack it" he began to smirk a little bit, and then a lot when he pulled out a gold packet from the bag.

"She really does think of everything" you snickered as you sat up fully on the bed

"Yeah the fucking hag... You ready now?"

"Check the doors locked, and the blinds" you grinned

He walked over to the door, locking it and then the windows and curtains before walking back over to the bed

"Okay, are you ready?" You asked

"Take of those shorts first" he mumbled as he began to strip himself. You couldn't help but stare at him in awe as he removed his clothing. He was perfect.

"Or do I gotta do it for you?" He spat.

Before you knew it your shorts were torn off of you and you were completely exposed, you looked down to see katsuki's large member standing tall, dripping with precum, and it was Huge.

"Katsuki?" You hummed as you stared at his piece

"Hmm?" He stared back at you whilst putting on the condom

"Uh.. are you sure it'll fit? Like how are you gonna get that inside of me?"

He shot y0u a cocky smile before assuring you that you'd be fine

He positioned himself between your legs, rubbing the tip up and down your slit, teasing your entrance. He bent down slowly, planting a soft but meaningful kiss on your lips as he carefully thrusted himself in.

"Aghh" You winced as you felt him inside of you

"Does it hurt?" He asked with worry written across his face

"Yeah..a bit, just go slow" you smiled encouragingly

He nodded and continued to push himself inside of you. It stung at first, but pretty soon the pain subsided and was replaced by a new form of pleasure. He lifted your legs so that one was on either shoulder and once he was fully inside, he opened his mouth slightly to speak.

"F-fuck (Y/N) you're so tight" He huffed as he began moving at a steady pace

"Katsu..." you moaned breathily as he pumped in and out of you.

He reached down snaked his fingers around your throat as he began to quicken his pace. You were tempted to reach down and rub your clit whilst he moved but as soon as you lifted your hand his gaze hardened and he spat out a simple but assertive order.

"don't. You. Dare."

Your heartbeat skipped and you happily obeyed.

The room was soon filled with your moans of pleasure.

(thankfully everyone else was still in school and no one was there)

Suddenly, without warning, he pulled out, leaving you utterly confused and a bit disappointed.

"Turn over" he growled dominantly

"Huh?" You panted

"I said turn over (Y/N)"

You nodded as he watched you manoeuvre yourself so that you were now in the doggy position. You pulled a pillow up to your face and allowed your back you bend as he re-entered you. His thrusts became more powerful as he gripped your hips for support, moving with a more intense rhythm.

"Ka-katsu~" you moaned out lewdly

He couldn't respond, only slight grunts and curses were escaping his lips.

You could feel a tight knot building up in your lower abdomen as you came close to your climax.

"Say my name" he demanded

"K-" you breathed

"Say it"

"K-Katsuki~"

As he continued his movements became more sloppy and unpredictable, it was clear that he too was reaching his end.

"(Y/N)" *pant* "I think I'm gonna.." *pant*

"Me...me too" you huffed.

you let out a final moan as your walls contracted around katsuki's member, milking a warm substance from his shaft.

"..."

"......."

After a moment of silence he sluggishly removed himself from you, pulled off the used condom and laid down on the bed, pulling you into a cuddle.

"I love you so fucking badly" he smiled warmly as he kissed your forehead

"I love you too" you grinned snuggling into his chest.

* . • 〰️➿〰️ • . *

After you and katsuki's *cough* steamy moment. The two of you had a shower together -because you do that now I guess- and went for round two.

Afterwards the two of you got dressed and agreed on the saw movies.

It was around 4PM now and you were on saw two or three when you heard the dorms get a little livelier.

"Guess they're back" Katsuki grumbled glaring daggers at the door.

"Guess so" you sighed

*knock**knock*

"Who is it?" You called out cheerfully

"Mr Aizawa"

You quickly darted over to the door to let your teacher in with Katsuki following close behind you.

"(L/N), like I said yesterday we need to talk"

"Yes sir" you responded

"Since I'm sure you're going to tell Bakugou everything we talk about anyways he can come also."

"Cool" you mumbled as you and Katsuki followed him out of the room and into the hall. A couple of minutes later you reached an office where you and Katsuki sat opposite him on a desk.

"Katsuki"

"Yes sir" he grumbled

"I'm assuming that you're aware of the circumstances of which (Y/N) arrived here?"

"Yes"

"Good. (Y/N) this meeting is in regards of your hero work-studies. We have a skilled hero who would like you, along with one other UA student, to work for their company and be privately mentored by them."

"Who is it?" You asked inquisitively

"His hero-name is Atom and he is the number 8 hero"

"Wait what?!" You yelled "does he not know about my control issues?"

"Apparently he suffered with many control issues himself when he was your age and wishes to help you out. It just so coincidentally happens that he took a liking to Bakugou during the sports festival but sadly was not his chosen internship. So would you like to join (L/N) on her hero work study Bakugou?"

"Is that even a damn question" he huffed crossing his arms over.

"Okay. Your work studies won't start until the month after next though"

"Cool"

"You are dismissed" he yawned

The two of you stood up and left the office.

"Well that went better than I expected" you sighed

"Yeah, didn't expect that" Katsuki mumbled with his hands shoved into his pockets.

"But you know if you do this work study with me, you're gonna have to control your temper a bit better" you said as you held onto one of his arms.

Multiple irk marks burst out of his forehead "I don't have a bad temper"

"Sure about that spike?"

"STOP FUCKING CALLING ME THAT!!!" He howled

You just laughed and the two of you walked over to the kitchen area of the dorm.

"Want a drink katsu?"

"Yeah, get me some lemonade"

"Cool!"

After you got the drinks, you and your friends played Mario Kart for a large majority of the evening.

A/N ~ hey humans, urmmm okay, so this was my first lemon, and as someone who has read many in her time I understand that it isn't exactly top tear 😬 however I'm gonna use the excuse that it's because it's their first time and spend more time on the chapter if I do chose to write another, bye byeee

~ Levvina

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

67.1K 1.2K 23
(Y/N) is a short tempered girl who always talks before she thinks. She is a spunky and adventurous girl who loves going out and trying new things. Sh...
513K 14.2K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
29.3K 272 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
10.7K 292 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...