The Oragami Hero

By Stillwell03

The Akatsuki were teleported acidentally to the future and had no way to go home. The world had changed to th... More

The Dark Secret
The Choice Encounter
Truths Revealed
Training and The Exam
The First Day
Mistress of Melody
Chasing Bells
Truth or Dare
Things Don't Add Up
The Truth
Two Geniuses
Battle of Apprentices
Ochako's Will
Era's Collide
Undead Holy Woman
An Akatsuki Christmas
Izuku vs Ochako
Three Man Squads
Hosu's Danger
Unsettling Finds
The New Generation
Training For Finals
Dark Power
Bakugou Retrieval Squad
Demon of the Flute
Undead Zombie Duo
Prodigys collide
Sharingan vs Byakugan
Izuku vs Bakugou
Heading Off

Questions and Answers

2.9K 71 31
By Stillwell03

Konan POV:

"So what brings you in my office today Ochako?" Ochako decided to pay me a visit with an uncertain feeling weighing on her shoulders. "Well you see, it's about my relationship with Izu." 'Oh my god, please tell me she doesn't want to break up with him. Everything is going so well so far and I don't want my son to have his heart broken. Just calm down Konan, your a guidance counselor first and a mom second.' "And what might be the issue that forces you to come and seek advice on it?" She starts to hold a bit of a blush on her face before answering. "W-well, we've been dating for almost a year now. It's not that I want to end it, but I want to know if we should take a step a little forward." 'Oh thank god it's just teenage hormones in her head.' I sigh in relief before I answer her.

"Have you discussed this with Izuku yet?" "N-no. I was hesitant because I didn't want him to get the wrong idea about me and think I'm just some pervert or something. Also, I don't know if he wants to either. Uhh, this feels weird talking about this knowing your his mother now. Sorry." She starts to awkwardly laugh as I smile a bit. "So you want to know if it is the right time for you and Izuku to take the next leap forward and wanted advice regarding it."

She nods with me thinking on her predicament for a moment. "Relationships are important for both sides to understand the others feelings. If I had to guess, Izuku is trying to avoid this to keep you happy and avoid a situation in which you may dislike him. If you would like, I can talk with him later today and find out for you if he feels the same." "You can! Thank you Ms. Konan, that helps a lot." She starts thanking me with me only smiling at her innocence.

"If that is all, you can leave for class now before Mr. Aizawa yells at you for being late." She heads to the door before I stop her for a moment. "And just so you know, UA does not forbid such interactions between students in a romantic fashion. However, we do suggest you take precautions when doing said acts. I may wish for Izuku and you to live a long happy life together, but I don't think Inko and your mother want to be grandparents yet." She begins to hold a red blush on her before running out. "Ah, young love." I smile at how innocent their relationship is and remembered times when I was younger. 'I may have never gotten the chance to a live peaceful life, but at least I know Izuku can.' I turn to my work and begin looking over some documents.

At class A Izuku POV:

"So Mido, what's it like knowing you now have a pro hero as a mom?" "W-well, it's kinda exciting to say the least. I mean I already looked at Ms. Konan as a leading figure in my life, but I don't think it's that big of a deal now that I know she's my mom." I try and answer Ashido the best I can with her pouting at me. She starts to see Ocha walk in and gets an evil smirk. "So how far did you go with Urara?" "Pffft! W-w-w-what does that have to do with this!?" She starts laughing with me and Ocha holding a blush on our faces.

"Hahahaha-WHA!" Kurama got tired of Ashido's mouth and started to shoot a tailed beast bomb at her in anger. "The next one shall not miss human! Now stay silent so I can sleep!" He returns to sleeping on my lap with everyone panicking as they see a new skylight in the ceiling. "Am I to guess that the skylight was a tailed beasts doing?" We all look over to see Mr. Aizawa bandaged with us not able to see his face. "It's nice to see your up and about, but shouldn't you be resting sir *ribbit*?" "My goal is to train you all into great heroes. My health is irrelevant in that." 'Such dedication.'

"Now, we need to discuss the sports festival that will happen in the next two weeks." "Um sir, isn't it a little early to be doing this. I mean we just were attacked by villains, why don't we just cancel the thing all together." I look back at Mineta and explain to him that it's not that simple. "Mineta, the UA sports festival is as big as the Olympics were before quirks. Shutting it down won't be that simple."

"Midoriya is correct. But to add safety, we are increasing security and limiting who is allowed in. This is also one of three times for you all to be able to attract attention of large corporations and hero agencies that you can train under while in UA. If you want to be a top hero, then shining in the sports festival is the best way to do it. With that said, all heroic classes until the sports festival are postponed." "Fascinating, this sports festival sounds much like the chunin exams in the time we were originally from." Gyuki says this with an amazed look. 'A way to attract attention from big agencies and corporations.' I think on this while class continues.

During lunch

"Hey Ocha, you ready for lunch?" I walk over to Ocha's desk to see her acting weirder than I've ever seen her. She immediately jumps up and puts her fist in the air. "I'm gonna do my best!" "Y-yeah!" She turns to her side and pumps her fist in the air again. "I said I'm gonna do my best!" "Y-yeah." We cheer for her a little worried about her actions. "Hey Midoriya, is she ever like this?" "As long as I've known her, this is a first." Mineta hears this and starts making a sexual comment. "...PM-MMPHH!" I cover his mouth with paper and Asui slaps his head with her tongue to shut him up.

"Anyway, you ready for lunch?" Ocha gets her normal demeanor back and smiles at me. "Yeah, lets talk to Ms. Konan and Mr. Pain after about our training." We open the door and notice a large amount of people. Kaachan gets behind us and starts getting angry. "Out of my way nerd and flabby!" 'I'm looking for a good reason not to hit you right now Kaachan.' "Can we help you all?" "So this is class A. The ones that were attacked by villains." A boy with purple hair and a tiredness that could rival Mr. Aizawa walked up and looked at us. "You all don't look so tough." "OUTTA THE WAY WEIRDO, BEFORE I BLOW YOUR GO-MMPHH!"

I cover Kaachan's mouth before speaking to the person. "I'm sorry for our classmates rude mouth Mr?" "Shinso. Hitoshi Shinso." He looks at me annoyed with me only smiling. "It's nice to meet you Shinso, my name is Izuku Midoriya and this is Ochako Uraraka. Were the class rep and vice rep for this class, so can you please explain why you all are here?" "Were here to see what were up against. Not everyone in the other courses wanted to be there by choice. Some of us wanted to be in the hero course but couldn't make the cut on a bias test." 'Can't argue with the entrance exam being pointed for certain quirks being useless in them.'

"So you wanted to see what we were like and see if you can get the upper hand in the sports festival." "You catch on fast. Just so your aware, it is possible for someone in another department to transfer to the hero course depending on their work in the sports festival. But to do that, someone of the hero course will be kicked out." Some of us were worried about this when he said this knowing they could easily be ousted if they mess up.

"What the hell is going on here!?" We look over to see Mr. Kisame walking over annoyed that people are in the way. "Step aside all of you. I need to get to Nezu to talk to him about something regarding my grou-Izuku and Ochako, what's up?" Mr. Kisame smiles at us with Samehada acting strange. "Hmm, seems it smells something it likes." Samehada starts moving around the room and smells different people. "What is that thing?" Ashido looks at Samehada a little freaked out. "It's a sword called Samehada. It has it's own ego and can literally steal chakra from people it cuts into. It's name also translates to sharks skin and only allows people it likes to hold it."

Samehada stops at Asui and crawls up to nuzzle in her neck. "Uhh, what's it doing?" "Hehe, it seems Samehada likes you. Quite the interesting turn of events this is." Mr. Kisame takes Samehada and grins at Asui. "Your that kid from the flood zone. What's your name?" "Tsuyu Asui, but my friends call me Tsu." "Tsu huh, interesting." He starts walking to the door before looking back at Asui. "We will meet again girl. Samehada will need a new partner in the future." Mr. Kisame leaves with this said. "What was that supposed to mean *ribbit*?" "It means that Samehada likes you enough to be it's next partner after Kisame. Count yourself lucky since that sword is as picky as a child."

Me, Ida, Ocha, and Asui started walking down the hall with Ida starting a conversation. "So what was that statement before about Uraraka?" "Yeah, your normally the most calm person here that it was really weird." She starts to look away in embarrassment until she says why. "Well, it's because I want to be a hero to make money for my parents." "Financial gain is your reasoning?" "Yeah, our construction business isn't going so well to a point moneys a little tight. I wanna help them by being a hero to help pay their bills." She starts to scratch her head with me understanding why she's so hesitant to answer.

"I think it's a good reason." "I agree, you wish to help your parents as they have helped you. Nothing is a more noble act than that." Ocha starts to hold a bit of happiness knowing she isn't looked at differently for her desire at all. "I told you Ocha, your idea is a good one." She looks at me and smiles. "Thanks Izu." We hug and enjoy the others embrace with Gyuki getting off my head. We get so entranced in our moment that we nearly started kissing in the middle of the hall. "*ahem*!" We stop and look at what were doing and blush a bit. "Not that I am against you two dating, but please keep your acts away from the public eye please."

"HAHAHAHA! YOUNG MIDORIYA AND YOUNG URARAKA, ARE HERE!" All Might started running over to us with his usual smile. "All Might, what are you doing here?" "Lunch." He takes out a small bento box and looks at me and Ocha. "Would you two, care to join me?" "Pffft! That is so adorable!" We agree and tell Ida and Asui that well meet up with them later. We head to the guidance room with both of us surprised until we see Ms. Konan.

"Good to see you both again." "Ms. Kona-I mean mom-I mean-AHHH! Why is this now so hard?" Everyone starts laughing at my difficulties to call Ms. Konan mom and not see my adoptive mother. "Just call me what makes it easier for you. I know it's not something that you can just accept and change with a snap of a finger." We start to sit down with Ms. Konan giving us both a homemade bento for lunch. We dig into it a little before I finally ask. "So why did you both want to have lunch with us? I mean Ms. Konan I can understand why, but why do you All Might?"

Ms. Konan motions for him to start. In an instant, his body produces steam and he turns into a scrawny form of himself. "WHAT THE HECK!?" Both me and Ocha shout this as All Might begins to cough up a little blood. "Before you ask, this is my real form. A while back, I was in a major fight that took some of my torso out of me." He lifted his shirt to show a scared formation on his body to make our eyes widen. "The attack took out my stomach and most of my respiratory system. At most right now, I can only use the muscle form you all know for a total of 3 hours. The rest of the day, I'm like this."

We hear this and start understanding how dangerous this industry really is now. "But I need to do one last thing before I can no longer use my quirk anymore. And for that, I have a question to ask you Young Midoriya." I come out of my shock and listen closely to his question. "During the Sludge incident, the entrance exams, and the USJ incident, what was going through your head at that moment?" "I...I don't know. I just wanted to help and started running in on my own." 

All Might starts to smile at me and clarifies for me. "What happened was what we in the industry call a 'true act of heroism'. You've probably heard it before. Their bodies moved on their own, they acted on instinct, they ran in without thinking. These are what start great heroes in the world, and this is how I look at you. Young Izuku Midoriya, I see the makings of a hero that may one day be far greater than even myself inside you." I start to blush a bit at this with such a praise by All Might himself and start smiling at this.

"And it is because of that, I deem you worthy of inheriting my quirk." I stop and stare at him with Ocha doing the same. 'AHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACES!" All Might starts laughing while spewing blood with Ms. Konan making an origami sword. "Get to the point All Might before I cut you." "Right, sorry. Let me explain, my quirk is called One For All. It is a mix of a stockpile and a quirk that can pass down quirks. The first person cultivates the power, the next refines and adds to the power, and the third repeats this process. This quirk has touched 8 people counting me by far and I deem you worthy of it's power. Do you accept it?" I think a moment before answering. "Yes."

"The answer I was hoping for." All Might starts turning back to his buff form and pulls a strand of hair out. "Your training with the Akatsuki has made you strong. I don't believe there will be any problem if I give it to you right now. So now, EAT THIS!" 'Wait, what?' We all looked at him surprised until he answers. "To obtain my power, you must ingest my DNA. NOW, EAT!" I take the hair and swallow it in one gulp. It tasted horrible to a point I wanted to throw up. Ms. Konan passed me some tea to which I practically chugged it to get the taste out of my mouth. "So why am I here then?" "I asked him to tell you as well. I knew that Izuku wouldn't feel right holding secrets from you, so I made All Might tell you as well." Ocha nods at this as the taste is finally gone.

"The effects will not show for a few hours since it must work it's way into your system. But I will teach you how to use the quirk properly later on." All Might goes back to his skinny form and sits down. "I must ask All Might. If we hadn't trained Izuku enough yet, what would happen if he would use your quirk?" "Well, he'd kinda...have his limbs blown off." I start to see Ms. Konan hold a sadistic smile on her. "Just so were clear. If my son loses a limb because of your quirk, I'm taking one of yours." To say All Might was scared, was an understatement. We continued to talk about our training until we finished lunch.

"Thank you both for your time and the lunch, it was delicious." Me and Ocha bow at them with All Might leading us out. "Izuku, can I talk to you for a moment?" "Sure, I'll see you later Ocha." "Ok, love you Izu." She gives me a peck on the lips before heading out. Once she was gone, I sat down and started talking with Ms. Konan. "Your relationship seems to be going nicely." "Y-yeah, I guess it is." I smile and feel a bit awkward about talking about this to her.

"So tell me, how far have you both gone?" I get completely red at this and start panicking. "W-W-WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT!" Ms. Konan starts laughing a bit and puts her hand up to say to calm down. "I know, Ochako talked to me about that today." "Wait, she talked about this?" "Yes, it seems she's uncertain if she wants to deepen your relationship more. I told her that relationships are built on mutual agreements in which the couple finds a common medium. So I'd like to ask you, are you against the idea of doing such acts with Ochako?"

I think on it and get a little red. "It's not that I'm against them, it's more I don't want to ruin what we already have." "Figured as much." "I really like her, but I don't want to make her think poorly of me because I'm thinking these thoughts. I mean, I do think them of her. But I keep them to myself to avoid hurting her." Ms. Konan smiles at me for some reason and gives me her opinion. "It seems you both treasure the other enough to keep your own sexual desires hidden. A good thing to have, but understand that doing so may cause problems as a whole in the future as well."

"So what should I do?" She looks at me and sighs. "Talk to her about it. Tell her that you do find her attractive in that way, but won't act on it without any consent from her. If you both do such things, it is because you both desire it. Just make sure you keep your normal life satisfying without the need for such acts." I nod and start heading to the door. "Oh and remember, be safe if you act on those urges. I don't wish to explain to your parents why they have to worry about teen pregnancy." She laughs with me holding a beet red image and running out of the room.

With the Tailed beasts

"Why did we have to leave the room with you?" "Because Shukaku, it let's Izu talk to his mother in peace." "Hmph, how idiotic(They left with Ochako when Izuku was asked to stay for a few minutes)."

And that finishes this chapter. Just so you all know, Asui is not the next disciple that will be shown. She will however be taught by Kisame in the future and train to keep Samehada in check. Next chapter will start the sports festival, which will showcase some interesting surprises in the series. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1.8K 31
A simple girl, living in a simple life... BUT one day, a weird mark appeared in her forhead. She told her parents about it and she expect them to be...
29.2K 681 17
What if Kaguya hadn't been sealed what if by the last minute she had saved black Zetsu and sent herself and Black Zetsu to the My Hero Academia world...
8.4K 306 26
bnha/MHA x modern/Isekai reader part time working teen takes in a cat that was a deity in disguise and granted her a wish as a thank you. she goes to...
15K 407 76
For most of his life, Toya Todoroki was a loner. He was a scrawny, broody kid only known for getting in an explosive fight that led to him being held...