PAW Patrol: Marshall Gone Mis...

By Andymy1gamer

Based on the Fanfiction written by HavocHound. After the Pups insulted their Dalmatian Friend, Marshall decid... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Ending)

Chapter 19

5.5K 90 25
By Andymy1gamer

Like any pilot, Skye hated flying in rough weather. Still, she was a professional and wouldn't let herself get held back in her mission to find Marshall. Skye never told anyone, but she used to have a crush on Marshall when she first met him. That was until she thought they were better off as friends. Marshall was nice, but he wasn't boyfriend material for her. Although if her girl intuition was correct, she suspected Everest might have a thing for him. Instead, she decided to set her eyes on... someone else. Skye sighed as she glanced down at the road below her. Chase, in his Spy Mobile, was focused on one thing: finding his best friend.

Chase's expression told everyone that he was worried the most. The fact that he even completely dropped his professional attitude, screaming at himself while crying for his best friend, showed how much he really regretted his hateful words at Marshall. Not that Skye didn't regret her decision either. Especially, after what Marshall did for her that one time against some trouble from her past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 132 11
Valentine's Day is coming up in Adventure Bay, and Ryder and the pups of the PAW Patrol are keeping occupied with making sure the town stays safe. As...
2.5K 56 6
Recovery takes a while. It may take days, weeks, months, or even years at times. 4 months after the events of It Was An Accident, the pups have seeme...
397K 5.8K 84
The paw Patrol reimagined as humans in high school. Each one facing their own emotional and physical problems not to mention the bullies. By meeting...
37.1K 690 23
[ completed; unedited ] Adventure Bay is a friendly place with joyful humans and animals. There's an elite team who helps the land stay like that, th...