Finally (pokeshipping)

By Contestshippingtrash

Ash and Misty are 17 now, and Ash has finally decided to confess his love to Misty and vice versa. But there... More

Reunited and it feels kinda wierd
What? Not this guy
'Sleep' over
Awkward breakfast
Not So Happy
That was unexpected
The Long Walk
Could It Be
First Day Back
Long Starry Night
Worry, Worry and More Worry
Back to Where It All began
The idea
Authors note
Ms. Ketchum

Sisterly "Protection"

1.7K 48 10
By Contestshippingtrash

Misty's POV
•••••••••••••••

I drop off Ash and and say 'Hi' to Ms. Ketchum,  see some pictues of Ash as a baby. Then bid farewell and head home.

I'm home and hour later than I usually would. 

"Like baby sis, where've you been?" Daisy asked with her hands crossed over her chest.

"I have a life, and friends and a boyfriend. I'm also aloud to stay out as late as I want,  I'm seventeen."

"Baby sis like,  you weren't here to make us like dinner." Complained Violet, "Like we're soo hungry."

"Why don't you band of broads make it for yourselves?" I demanded,  my voice rising and anger containing it. 

''Like dang Misty, calm down, " Lily chimed in, "we're just trying to protect you."

"Save that crap Lily," I snap, "If anything I'm Cinderella and you three might as well be my evil step sisters." I say and receive three pairs of rolled eyes.

"Like whatever Misty, you're soo over dramatic." Violet  said now crossing her arms

I ignore them and go blast music in my room. I just want an escape, I need an escape.

Sure enough when I thought this, a heard something hitting my window, I walk over and open it. There's Ash standing there with a handful of rocks.

"Oh Ash-boo, what are you doing here?" I ask with a relieved smirk. 

"I thought Maybe we could get out of town for the night; What do you think?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"I want too, but my sisters will never let me go out."

"Well then jump." He urged with a devious grin. I look at him, "Do you not trust me?" His smirk grows larger.

I hesitate then grab my phone and jump, getting cradled in Ash's strong arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
403K 13.8K 28
in which a girl falls in love with an angel she doesn't deserve. chaelisa au. minor jensoo. started: june 28, 2018 ended: january...
17.6K 286 17
(This is my First pokeshipping story so please don't write mean comments!) When Ash sees a familiar Red-Head in Kalos, He starts to get feelings for...
23.3K 392 17
After Serena agrees to go company Ash and the others . She wonders what she will do with her feeling for Ash. Shall she commit to Ash? Or shall she s...