my african bully|chase hudson...

By svgarhvney

melanin king chase hudson bullies Jaquese More

meet jaquese
bully is hot like burning fire hot hot
chubby hudson bully jaquese agan
jaquese squashed
jaquese meets lilhuddy
hello

in the name of love (finale)

413 14 8
By svgarhvney

chubby chudson

i felt bad for screaming at jaquese, how dare i? i climbed out of bed and got an idea, i'm going to be frisky disky!
i walk over to jaquese house and say "do you want to have shrex" and to my absolute disgust, she said "no i don't like shrek" i stumbles with anger, steam was coming out of my ears. i pounced at her and gave her a knuckle sandwich.

jaquese

i said i didn't like shrek and didn't want to be shrexy so i got a knuckle sandwich then i ran away from him but little does he know that i am pregnant with two babies, two little chubby chudsons on the way, but he can't know because he is an eboy and i don't want my little chubby chudsons to be involved with that kind of life so i told neon lights euro bank accounts that i am pregnant with two little bank accounts and he said "omg what" and i said "ya" and then together, we told chase about how we are expecting, and he was not happy at all!

(my not bully - chase hudson) coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 257 13
What happens if Mackenzie comes back to school after 3 years of having her kids?
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
686K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
318K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc