The Two Idiots

Por Tsurako-ko

Kayo-chin? She's cute! Supperrr cute! Maki-chan is very beautiful! But I'm in love with someone else. She... Más

The Two Idiots

Happy birthday Rin! 2019

13 0 0
Por Tsurako-ko

Nico's POV.

Ohh my... Rin is still sleeping huh? I tried waking her up and she's still.. never mind.

I shake Rin a little bit. Still fast asleep. I even licked her eat and she's really sensitive about it- no she's still asleep. Rin's ear is the weakest spot for me to tease! How can she still sleep?!

"Hey... Rin." Shaking Rin won't work.. >.> She's still fast asleep! It's like.. 11pm! How does Rin even get out of bed every morning?

"Nyaa.. ~" She's really adorable when she sleeps.. makes me wanna go on bed and cuddle her.

"Rin.." I start poking her cheeks and even squeezing it lightly. She's soooo soft~ Kawaii! "Wake up
Rin!" Not even shouting at her can get Rin to get up. She's just sleeping every so peacefully.

Fine.. there's one more spot I have to touch. I'll just.. go behind you and spoon you. Rin has a nice shapely butt- I can't stop looking at it sometimes.

She would call me a pervert, but what does she know? I'm not some pervert- I have to uphold my image as a number cute idol! >.> it's not my fault that her butt is nice looking.

I'll just cuddle her from behind and spoon Rin. I'm put my legs over her thighs and hug her tummy~

"Rin~" ., she's still asleep, but not for long. She's always sensitive when I repeatedly do this.

you call can take a wild guess.

Rin's POV

"Meanie.." I was having a really nice dream until.. No fair! She even licked my ear?! Nyaaa- Nico-chan knows all of my weaknesses!!

"Good morning~"

"Good morning nyaaa.." I still feel tired! I could do some more sleep. How does Nico-chan even wake up early?

I know for sure that Honoka-nya doesn't wake up so early.

"How was your sleep?"

"It was all good until someone decided to-"

"Happy birthday Rin."

"Nyaa-" AAHHH Oh my god!! I almost forgot about my birthday!!

"Did you really forget."

"Ahahaha.." I really forgot.. "Ehehe~ Thank you Nico-chan! I appreciate it! Birthday huggggg~!!" I jump onto Nico and give her an air hug.

She carries me and we both fall onto Nico's bed. Sh-she's in top of me..

"Happy birthday, Rin." I watch Nico-chan lean down onto my forehead; feeling her lips kissing my forehead.

Ahaha~ I feel so special now. Hmm~

I squeeze Nico's cheeks with both hands and push myself upwards to kiss Nico-chan~

"What shall we do today?" Well.. I really don't do much for my birthday. As long as their is ramen and gifts like money- that's all I really ask for.

"Hmm.. I have an idea. Want to go to the flower fields with me?"

"A field of flowers?" Flowers huh.. Hmm- I've never really liked flowers as much. I don't hate them either and Nico-chan is going with me!

Anywhere with Nico-chan and Il follow nya~

"Yep! You can call it garden or whatever. There's really nice flowers and trees there. We can have some photos for us and let's call it a day and go back to your place. Celebrate your birthday there and-"

"So it's a date first then we celebrate my birthday?! Nyaaa~! Sounds like fun Nico-chan." My birthdays weren't always that special. It was just me and Kayo-chin most of the times. Now that Kayo-chin hangs out with Maki-nya so much..

I'm really happy that me and Nico-chan are together! She never fails to amaze me ahahah~ Nico-chan is one of a kind! 

"Mmm. When we look back at these kinds of photos- it's memory, Rin. I'll only say this once- the number one idol always cherishes her time and memory with the people she cares about most. N-Nico-nii really loves you Rin. So let's go and enjoy ourselves." 

"Yay! Umm.. how do we get there?"

"Bus. I know one bus that can take us there."

"Ohhh! Amazing-nico nya~! Shall we go then?" 

"First let's change." 

"You better not stare at me." Nico-nya is always sneaky.. >.> 

"I won't I won't." Suureeee Nico-nya.. sure. 

I slept over at Nico-chan's place because I wanted to. I have my outdoor clothing packed up for any ideas that we go outside or something. It's the spring season so I really just have jeans and a hoodie sweater. 

My hoodie sweater is fairly thin and the weather is getting a bit hot. At least the cold is no more! I hate the cold nya.. winter is the worst season for me! At least I get to cuddle up with Nico-chan ahahaha~ She's sooo warm and romantic at times. 

"I'm done." 

"Kya- already it?!" I'm still changing! "Don't look at me Nico-channn!" 

"The number one idol must change their outfits quickly and of course find the best outfit that suits their mood, weather, ... umm.. yeah that's pretty much it."

"Whoaa! Amazing amazing Nico-nya!" See! Nico-nya never fails to amaze me! She's so wonderful and is always at her best performance and form! Ah.. I'm still kinda half naked-

Looking around the field and garden- All the flowers come in so many colours and shapes! There's so many colour combinations in each garden~! I'm not a flower person, but all of these flowers really set the atmosphere for spring! I bet I can't even name one flower >.>

"Azaleas are beautiful." Nico-chan takes a closer look at a group of flowers called Azaleas. I never knew that Nico-chan had a favourite flower. 

Azaleas really match Nico though. Azaleas are hot pink or light pink- It just matches Nico-chan's colour code. Azalea is also the best subunit and Nico-chan is the best of the best~! I wonder which flower will be my favourite? 

Something that catches my eyes.. hmm.. Nothing really xd

"Nyaa.. Nico-chan."

"Yes, Rin?"

"Why are Azaleas your favourite?"

"Ah.. I didn't tell you did I? It was a dream I had long ago. Maybe when I just started my second year of high school- somewhere around there. I had this wonderful dream that I still remember to this day. A field of flowers. Hot pink, peach pink, cherry pink, light pink- All pinks really. So.. what flower that's pink and stands out a lot? I searched it up online and here we have it. Azalea." 

"Azalea.." A wonderful name for a flower too. I really like the pink. Reminds me of Nico-chan a lot actually. 

"I saw you in my dreams. I can't remember it so clearly that it was you, but I know it's you. Just thinking about my dream- I scream out your name, Rin. The girl I laid with on the field filled with Azalea was a girl named Rin. The love of my life. There's this story about my parents actually. My dad following a trail of Azalea petals and that's how he met my mother. I guess the Azaleas brought us together? But it's a dream.. I wouldn't push it that far."

"It's not a dream Nico-chan. It's reality! We're really together you know. There's a field somewhere around here is there not?"

"Y-yea. Why?"

"Then let's go Nico-chan! We're making your dream into a reality-" Nico rugs on my sleeves. She refuses to stand up and go anywhere. 

Nico-chan just.. looks at the Azaleas. What's her deal? It could be deja vu!! 

"Today is your birthday. Maybe next time we'll make my dream into a reality."

"Ehhhh?! What kind of lame crap is that?! I know you're tying to do something so smooth and slick, Nico-chan. Just so you know- I'm a lot smarter now!" 

"Is that so? Well it's your birthday. I'd thought I would help you find your favourite flower and buy them for you."

"Eh? W-what.. Aren't gifts supposed to be a surprise?" 

"Well- you'll be surprised when you find your favourite flower soon soo..." 

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! AGGhhhh- Nico-chan you never fail to amaze me! It's frustrating sometimes." 

"Sometimes.. wait- frustrating?!"

"Nyaa... I can never be as awesome as you.." I'm still plain old Rin.. that's all there is to me. If any flower best represented me then.. it'd be a plain one. 

"Follow me Rin."

"Nico-chan.. wait! Where are we going?"

"Somewhere." 

"Somewhere?" Sheesh.. Nico-chan is always like this. She'll never give me and answer so I'll just have to see for myself. 

All of these flowers are so beautiful looking.. colourful, vibrant, bold, warm, soft looking- I wonder what kind of flower Nico-chan has in mind for me. Well.. she's going to say something out of the ordinary >.>

All these signs tell the names of all the flowers here. Tulip, Rose, Lily- 

"Ah! Here." Nico-chan walks up to a pretty small garden. This garden is quite the small one actually.. compared to the others- yea this one is small. How small? Well.. small >.> 

Daffodil? That's the name of these flowers.. The daffodils are white all around and has a yellow centre.. 

"An egg?" I tilt my head.

"Pffft- An egg you say?! Oh my.. you're not wrong about that I guess."

"Why are you showing me a flower that basically resembles an egg?" 

Nico-chan sighs and even giggles a bit. I'm.. kinda upset I guess.. I just don't think of myself as much and.. I have no clue what this egg looking flower has to do with me. 

"Rin. These daffodils mean rebirth." 

"Rebirth?" 

"Yes, Rin. Rebirth. The reason why I think this flower best represents you is because- well.. It's just you. Remember the days when you couldn't wear a dress at all? You would only wear a dress or skirt if our friends were doing it; so you don't stand out too much."

"and.. the rebirth comes from when I.. changed. When I fully accept the person who I am and the day I truly loved myself.. that's when I wore a dress-nya.." 

"Exactly, Rin. This flower isn't much and maybe it's just a flower that resembles an egg, but deep down.. that rebirth is something special to me, Rin. Seeing you wear a dress made me feel so happy and it reminded me of myself. An Azalea really means feminine and soft, but am I really? That's only my persona, Rin. As a person myself and from my darker days- rebirth! Here I am! I'm with Muse and I'm with you. My dream was simply just for my persona, Rin. Truly a daffodil best represents who I truly am." 

"Nico-chan.." 

"Although.. I wouldn't get a flower get to me. We're who we are and we do.. whatever we do. No flowers is here to judge me and give meaning to my life, right? Silly Rin. You don't have to be as cool or amazing as me. Just be the person who I know and love." 

"Nico-chan.. Gosh- You're doing it again!" 

"I can't help it." And now she's giving me a smug look! "Happy birthday Rin. Just to let you know-"

"This whole rebirth thing is going to relate something to my birthday isn't it?" HAh! Looks like I caught Nico-nya in a pickle-

"Umm.. no.. I'd suggest we leave now."

"Huh."

"Wasps." 

"Wasps?!! EEKkk- Okay okay let's go home."  I can already hear them ._.

Happy birthday to me. Thank you for finding a flower for me- oh no it's the damn wasps. Please save me from this.. I don't know. 

Can't believe I really woke up to have an egg looking flower compared to me.. -.- 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39K 1.4K 52
Fanfiction of Nico and Maki. Not a oneshot, but no particular plot either. Its my first time writing, do leave comments but no hate please. Feel free...
15.4K 422 22
Nico has been acting weird and everyone is trying to get on her case. She tries her best to avoid telling the truth but fails. What could possibly be...
1.3K 233 35
Years after µ's had disbanded, everyone went about their own lives, doing what they always wanted to do...or so they thought... With the unwavering...
7.2K 183 67
Is it possible to fall in love with two people at the same time? Is it possible to love them equally without being partial? Is it selfish to want the...