PET SYSTEM: BE THE FAMOUS PET...

By rosella0214

I'm a wandering soul... My origin or gender was unknown... I was contented while I roam aimlessly in the abys... More

STARTER
1.1 Jūn Rén
1.2 Jūn Rén
1.3 Jūn Rén
1.4 Jūn Rén
1.5 Jūn Rén
1.6 Jūn Rèn
1.7 Jūn Rèn
1.8 Jūn Rèn
1.9 Jūn Rèn
1.10 Jùn Rèn
1.11 Jùn Rèn
1.12 Jùn Rèn
1.13 Jùn Rèn
1.14 Jùn Rèn
1.15 Jùn Rèn
COMBINED PLOTS OF READERS
WHITE SPACE[1]
💌Author's Letter💌
HIDE AND SEEK
2.0 BÁIHU
2.1 BÁIHU
2.2 BÁIHU
2.3 BÁIHU
2.4 BÁIHU
1x1
2.5 BÁIHU
2.6 BAIHU
2.7 BÁIHU PART 1
2.7 BÁIHU PART 2
2.8 BÁIHU
2.9 BÁIHU
2.10 BÁIHU
2.11 BÁIHU
2.13 BAIHU
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
ARC 3
3.0 LI YUMING
3.1 LI YUMING
3.2 LI YUMING
3.3 Li Yuming
3.4 Li Yuming
3.5 Li Yuming
3.6 Li Yuming
3.7 Li Yuming
3.8 Li Yuming
3.9 Li Yuming
3.10 Li Yuming
3.11 Li Yuming
3.12 Li Yuming
3.13 Li Yuming

2.12 BÁIHU

3.9K 194 16
By rosella0214

Bao woke up the next day finding that Ying was sleeping beside him in his Golden Lion form. Bao was still sleepy and disoriented, crawling near Ying and directly pouncing on the peaceful lion to snuggle on his mane and sleep again. Ying jolted up before moving his head slightly and finding Bao, his adopted "son", snuggling to him like a little kitten. He rubbed his face close to Bao's before going back to sleep.

When the sun was already up, Bao was sitting on the ground watching everyone practice. Lu escaped from his position and went to Bao.

"Oh? Something wrong Lu?"- Bao asked him with a raised brow. Lu frowned at him before ruffling his hair.

"Idiot Bao,"- Lu commented which made Bao indignant.

"What the? Hey Lu! I haven't done anything to you! Why call me an idiot ba?"- Bao frowned at him. Lu didn't want to see him frowning so he pushed Bao's scrunched forehead to smoothen out with his thumb and index finger.

"Don't get too comfortable without doing anything! The food the others do is not as tasty as you do"- Lu said making Bao dumbfounded.

"W-What?"- He asked blushing.

"N-Nothing! I'm going Bye!"- And Lu escaped.

Bao was sitting there in a daze and Baihu saw the exchange between him and Lu.

"System"

[Yes Host]

"The Eagles?"

[They're already perched in the bamboo forest]

"Okay,"

Bao stood up and kept his act, wobbling away.

"Bao"- Bao looked behind him and saw Baihu walking towards him.

"Yeah? What is it?"- He asked him. Baihu opened his mouth, but then he stopped and close his mouth.

"Hmm?"- Bao tilted his head, waiting for him to speak.

"N-Nothing, just be careful,"

"... Okay?"- Bao turned and left. Baihu was looking at his back while he trudged towards the bamboo forest.

+

"What did you say?! Are those clans getting ready for war?! How come?"- I asked the dessert eagles as they gave their reports. I also asked the system to see if they were telling the truth.

[Host they are saying the truth... it seems that... the competition is just a facade to start the battle between the clans]

'What the F?! No wonder... No wonder these Heirs had different demises from the past... f***!'

[what is your move Host?]

"You guys, where and when do they plan to start the war?"- I asked them.

"Sir, The White Tiger Clan will initiate the war as soon as Heir Baihu won the competition"- Yi said

"*bitter laugh* No wonder... No wonder that kitten was so detached, He was molded to be a killing machine... heh!"-I frowned as look down.

"Sir, The Wild Cat's clan... is fast approaching the Neutral Lands... They want to massacre the Heirs and the warriors."- Wu told me. I frowned even more and stared at him.

"Seriously? Is that old man from that clan so eager to meet death so fast? Do they have something that drives them to an advantage?"- I asked Wu.

"... They have the dire wolves on their beck and call."- My eyes widened as lean closer to Wu's perched form.

"What did you say? How could that happen?"- I look at him sternly. Wu remains unperturbed and reported,

"The Dire Wolves diminished in number, and the Wild Cats hostages their Alpha's Mate and the pups. Naturally, the Alpha's mate could fight back, but she was weakened after just giving birth, They could only concede"- He said.

"The Golden Lions are peaceful and unperturbed."- Si said.

"The Black Jaguars are idle because of the last command Lu gave them and that is to not leave their territory."- Er said.

"The Yellow Jaguars are the same, narcissistic but behaving."- San reported.

I sat on the bamboo leaves on the ground and pondered in thought.

"Should I stop the War? Should I help one of the Clans to succeed? I am the last of my deceased clan- The original ruler of all feline clans. Should I sit back and watch or help and fight back? Hmmm...."- I mumbled to myself as I switched my position and lay on the ground.

"You can disregard our opinions but, If you want to take back your throne, You should get the aides of the Heirs to smoothly achieve your goal. The master may be unaware, but the elders of all clans were cautious and afraid of those Heirs because they are too powerful- they cannot be controlled."- Yi said, I looked at them and stared silently.

"Hmmm..."

[...]

"Continue to spy on them, Wu, come back here when the Wild Cats are beyond the lake, Dismissed."- I watched them all fly away and I sat up. Talking my twin daggers and untying the clothes from my wrist. I did a little warm-up before I started training.

'I'll fight... alone. I am not after the throne. I need to fill out the Heart Scale and leave this place. I could finish the side tasks while multitasking. For now, I should focus on this training. the left wrist is a bit numb.'

When dusk started to fall, I went back to the camp and saw the females cooking, the males chopping firewood and the Heirs are... having a meeting?

I was about to go towards them when someone blocked my way. I looked down and saw that it was Sai. I arched a brow and stared at her as she started to fidget.

"If you're not talking, I'm going. I need to talk to the Heirs."- I said in a passive tone and watched as she bit her lower lip.

"I-I'm sorry, about last time... sorry for scolding you and telling those things to you Bao,"- She said and hugged me. My eyes widened as I blinked, stiffening. My eyes looked up and found the Heirs looking at our way.

"Let go,"- I said through gritted teeth and tried to break away without hurting her but she tightened her arms around me and trapped my arms too making it hard for me to move.

"Not until you forgive me!"- she said, her voice muffled as she pressed herself against me.

"Go away! Let go!" I tried to turn and move away but she kept me in place! Damn! Why is she so strong?! Oi! Somebody, please help me!!!!

"Leave him alone."- A fierce and unyielding voice erupted in front of me as I look up with wide eyes. Eh! It's Baihu again. His hand grabbed Sai from her shoulder and pulled her away. She staggered and fell to the ground.

"Sai! What are you doing?"- Shuu came with the others and helped her up.

"Son are you okay?"- Ying asked me and I nodded, still in shock as I stared at Baihu whose emitting dangerous and somewhat jealous vibes from him.

"Father, I am fine. Sai was just saying sorry while being clingy, I was just a bit uncomfortable."- I told him as he looked at me.

"Tch, it's because you're easy to approach and look harmless. It's not because you look handsome or muscular! not!"- Mao frowned and looked away. Mao, I can still see your ears okay? It's red okay? Why are you blushing hmm?

"This feline here seems to have some other means huh? Bao is a male, why are you clinging to him? Is it perhaps you're ready to go in heat? don't hit on him."- Lu said that made the atmosphere so dark and a certain something was ready to kill her.

"I-Is that true Sai? Hey, Bao is off-limits okay? He's my younger brother now, meaning he is your younger brother too, do not have such imprudent thoughts about him."- Shuu reprimanded her.

'Everyone.. she was just asking for my forgiveness, why does it turn out to be something like this?'- My face definitely looks awkward and clueless about this conversation. My gosh, Why?

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧

BREAK TIME!!!

Hello Everyone! How are you all today? Author here is doing fine! First week of semester has finally arrived! Guess why Author is very enthusiastic?

That's because....I'M BACK WATCHING ANIME-DESU!!!
👏👏👏👏

I'm in a spree for anime binge-watching! So far its only!

UTA NO PRINCE SAMA! SEASON 1,2,3 &4! Etto, did I get it right? BOOHOO! I MISSED THE MOVIE OF UTAPRI!!! THE TRAILER WAS SO GOOD! HELP ME GET A PASS OR SOMETHING TO WATCH IT, NE??? ONEGAI!!!!!

TSUKUITA THE ANIMATION!
Hum! HUM! Its all about the performances and fan service!

To make this small segment lively! Let's all get one more person here! My favorite! Lovely! Sexy! Charming! One of a kind! And very charismatic idol!!! MIKAZE AI! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

👏👏👏👏👏

Ai: Hello everyone, I am Mikaze Ai, Nice to meet you all *bows*

A: Hum! Huuum! I'll let you see one of the candid pics I have from Ai-sama from the game UTA NO PRINCE SAMA! SHINING LIVE!

Its from the Halloween event! Look everyone! Isn't Ai-sama so charismatic?!!! *squeals!*
( ˃᷄˶˶̫˶˂᷅ )

Ai: Author-san, the segment is too far from the original script..

A: Ahaha! Right! Back on track! Hum! Hum! Could it be that... These recently watched animes by me have an involvement to the next ARC?!!!

Ai:... Aren't I suppose to say that? *tilts head*

A: AHHHH!!! AI-SAMA SO CUTE!!! TOTALLY VERY CUTE!!! *MOE MOE!*

Ai: *shakes head* Please leave your assumptions and comments regarding this day's Book Update and the 1st Segment of BREAK TIME!

A: YES~ Please look forward to the next coming updates!!!

Ai: *picks up a paper from the coffee table* Hm? This is...

A: Ah? What?

Ai: ... "Author is currently doing a BL Book about the Idols of Utapri... Please look forward to it" It says

A: ah... ah? HUH?!!!! HOW COME THAT'S HERE?! WAIT WAIT! DON'T LOOK FORWARD! WAIT!!! ITS ONLY ONE CHAPTER! ITS EVEN IN CLIMAX- NO I MEAN IS DON'T LOOK FORWARD AT ALL!!! AI-SAMA WHYYY?!!! *SOB*

Ai: Your staff gave it to me so...

A: I'll scrub you out staff-san!!!

Ai: Right, Aren't you going back to the game? Its passed 10 mins. Already, The new event rankings will shift you know?

A: *SOB* IM SO POOR! NO MORE PRISM! IM STILL NOT READY!!! AHHHHH!!! I also have to go now! Ai-sama come on now!

Ai: Hai! See you all soon.

*bows*

*crying* No more LP or Prisms
(;へ:)

new AN: This game was awesome ;-; now intl. version was gone man TuT)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 18.1K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
572 47 8
QUICK TRANSMIGRATION! "Your pink panties are very cute. I didnt know that was your type, Miss Lozero. You look so fierce...but it seems you're not al...
4.6K 246 25
I'm weak and broken, tormented by monsters that keep reaching for me, touching my body, hurting me, living marks on my skin and soul. I don't know h...
104K 3.9K 28
Sequel to "A demon in a Ninja world" Things to do: 1. Got reincarnated. ☑ 2. Got nerf'd. ☑ 3. Died. ☑ 4. Revive yer self on the other "other" World...