BEST ENEMIES FOREVER (B.E.F.)...

Autorstwa khushi1995pc

A light hearted Rikara ff. Om and Gauri knows each other from childhood because they are neighbours. But when... Więcej

Let's Begin (prologue)
Part - 1 (You, Me and My hair)
Part - 2 (Chudail & Champa)
Part-3(B.E.F's cupid)
Part - 4 (Heer Ranjha)
Part - 5(Drama Oh Rama)
Part - 6 (love birds)
Part - 7 (Clash of clans)
Part - 8 (Kiss by chance)
Part - 9 (You care...but why?)
Part - 10 (Return of Chudail)
Part - 11(Cupid on fire🔥)
Part - 12(Breaking news!!)
Part - 13 (Omkara,the Confused Soul)
Part - 14 (Daydreaming🤯)
Part - 15 (Bro-code)
Part - 16 (She's the One)
Part - 17 (Jaadu ki jhappi)
Part - 18 (Mr & Miss Mischief)
Part - 19(The Trivedi clan)
Note
Part - 20 (I'm in love 💖😝)
Part - 21(The Crazy Bunch)
New Cover
Part - 22 (A night at Monkey's Room)
Note
Part - 23 (A Sweet Revenge)
Part - 24 (My Monkey, My constant)
Phase - II
Part - 25 (Jashn_e_ishqa)
Part - 26 (Billu ki shaadi hogi??)
Part - 27 (A Promise to keep ❤️)
Part - 28 (Rikara & Ruvya)
Part - 29 (I Love you)
Part - 30 (Four years Later)
Part - 31(Blockbuster Breakup 💥)
Part - 32(Phail gaya Raayta!)
Part - 34(Kissing you after 4 years)
Part - 35 (Epic Engagement of OSO😂)
Part - 36 (Family, Friend and Enemy)
new three shot
Part - 37(Monkey Weds Lizard??😟)
New Cover
Part - 38(Omkara's Gundi)
Part 39 (BE SERIOUS!!)
Something New is about to come
Part - 40(Before the end)
Part - 41(The Father of Maggie)
Part - 42 (Be My Best Enemy Forever)

Part - 33 (New RiKara Shipper)

1.3K 163 145
Autorstwa khushi1995pc

Suddenly her eyes were shot open... She realised that she was never fond of teddies and basically there's no teddy in her bedroom... And how could a teddy hug you back in the first place??!!!

What kind of thing was she cuddling ???!!!

Slowly, she raised her head to take a look at the moving teddy on her bed with her half opened eyes....

Half open shirt... Strong muscles, hard chest... it seemed like a man...

Wait... What??!!! Man??!!!!! a man was sleeping in her bed... With her... Why??!!!! How??!! Who??!!!

And then she saw that face of his... Slightly covered by his shoulder length hair... It was one and only that certain long haired monkey of her... Omkara Singh Oberoi....

But how he ended up with her like this???

"YOU!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED??!!!!" Gauri shouted as She got up with a jerk eventually waking him up....

He was startled by her sudden voice... But she didn't give him a milisecond to react... Before he could even say a word... He was on the floor as she effortlessly kicked him out of the bed....

He tried to stand on his foot but before he could do that... She was grabbing him by the collar with a dangerous look on her face...

"OMKARA SINGH OBEROI!!! Explain this before I Kill you!!!" She said outrageously...

He sighed... Now he's supposed to explain what happened last night?? List is too long to explain...

"All because of that Moron!!! Curse you...!!!" Omkara said under his breath as the events of last night occurred his mind again...

[A MUCH NEEDED REWIND😂....]

Although Omkara cut the phonecall from Kabir abruptly... but still he couldn't be at peace... And that familiar strange guy's words kept revolving around his head...

"What was he trying to say..." Omkara asked himself while looking at the Trivedi house through his window.... Lights of her room were still off... Did she returned or not???

Om - Ishana ne sleeping pills liye hai... Aaj raat toh woh nahi uthne wali... Jaldi se Jaake check karke aata hoon woh musibat ghar pohchi ya nahi...

(Ishana have taken her sleeping pills... So there's no way she is going to wake up tonight... I should hurry and check if that Troublemaker came back or not...)

He immediately came out of his... He was about to take stairs when he heard Shivaay who was talking to Rudra on phone...

"What??? Is Bhavya alright???
.
.
Oh... You're staying with her?? Ok... .
.
.
Take care of her Rudra... Oh wait.... What about Gauri??
.
.
You asked Kabir to drop her?? Ok... Yeah take care"

just in a second... The frown of his face grew deeper.... Shivaay was in home and Rudra was with Bhavya... And His piddi was alone with that guy... And both his brothers are okay with it... Why???

Are they trying to trap him again??? To make him Jealous..??? No it can't be... Because Shivaay doesn't know he was hearing his conversation... So it can't be a plan.... But then how could they trust that fishy guy with Piddi???

Omkara couldn't believe how casually his brother said okay like it's nothing... But No matter how much they trust that guy... he couldn't... Not after that phone call...

"Your peace of mind is disturbing me" that's what he said... but why.... Who is he...???

"Did you really not recognise me??? Is my face that much forgettable???"

What was that supposed to mean... Did they met before???

"Kara... It's me KABIRA"

Om - Ka... Kabira???? Is he... he called me Kara... Shit...

Realisation smacked him hard on his back... As he remembered who Kabir is...

Om - But... He wasn't serious about it back then... Was he???...  Piddi... Piddi is with him... I... I have to go... I have to go right now....

He knew he can't go through the front door... Shivaay was still awake... So he took a detour and went through back door... Cautiously started the car and drove back to the night club...

*************************************

Kabir Mittal, A good looking reputed lawyer. There are so many women who wants to be with him.And yet, he decided to impress The Gauri Trivedi out of 7.7 billion people in the world.

(Ru - Poor guy... I feel really bad for him...

"😂😂😂😂😂 Shut up Rudra🤣")

He did gave her some alcohol but his motive wasn't ill... He wasn't planning to take advantage of her or something like that... He just wanted to impress her a bit... His plan was simple... To get her little drunk, drop her home like a true gentleman and leave a strong impression on her...

But little did he knew, he was summoning the demon from hell who was sleeping soundly inside this angel looking girl...

And on top of that...

"Where is She???!!!!" Now, How is Poor Kabir supposed to answer?? His back was crashed against the windshield of his own car by certain someone who was looking at him the way Devil looks at his prey...

Long story short, the drunken demon girl suddenly disappeared when he was out of his car to get some icecream for her... Poor Kabir couldn't find her... And as he was trying to find her, Devil barged into his way.... punched him on his face all of a sudden, Grabbed his neck and pinned him against his car.... Everything happened just in a blink of an eye...

"Tell me... Where's She???!!! What did you do to her??!!!" The long haired Devil spoke again.... He might be a grown up man now but that Raged teenager was still there and Kabir could sense it... He was still that young hot headed Omkara Singh Oberoi...

"She disappeared..." Poor Kabir replied through his choking voice... the grip on his neck tightened the moment he heard these words... What is he trying to do??? Kill him with his bare hands???

Kabir used some strength to push him away... He stood up rubbing his neck....

"Seriously man... Why you have to be so violent all the time??? I'm lawyer you know... I can put you behind the bars for attempt to murder" Kabir said to Omkara... But in return, he saw his fiery eyes glaring at him... If looks could kill... Kabir would have died thousand times just by the looks of Omkara Singh Oberoi....

Om - how would you file a case if you're already dead...?? Should I arrange another lawyer for your murder case??

Kabir (gulping in fear) - are you threatening me???

Om - No... I'm warning you... Anything happens to her and you're dead... Just tell me Where's she...

Kabir - stop sounding like a psycho lover... I did nothing...

Om(angrily) - don't test my patience... I'm asking you last time... Where is Gauri???

Kabir - she was with me few minutes ago... Abhi pata nahi kaha gaayab ho gayi...

(She was with me few minutes ago... But then... I don't know where she disappeared...)

"Stop lying!!!" Omkara aggressively advanced towards Him again... But this time, he stopped him to come closer...

Kabir - Oye!!! Apni gati pe Break laga buddy... Aur Door se baat kar... tera punching bag nahi hoon main... aur woh koi car ki chaabi nahi hai jo main jeb mein leke ghumunga... Yaha hoti toh dikh jaati naa...??? 

(Oye!!! Hold on your horses buddy... And... stay there... stay away from me... I'm not your punching bag... And she's not car key that I can carry in my pocket... If she was really here, you could have seen her couldn't you??)

Gauri wasn't with Kabir... Then where did she go??? This made Omkara more anxious...

Om - agar yaha nahi hai toh kaha hai woh???!!!

(If she isn't here... Where did she go???!)

Kabir - Mujhe nahi pata...!!! Main usey ghar chhodne hi Jaa Raha tha... Toh kehne lagi icecream nahi milegi toh car se niche kud jayegi... Isiliye icecream laane gaya tha... Waapas aaya toh nahi thi...

(I don't know...!!! I was going to drop her home... She suddenly said if she doesn't gets icecream, she will jump out of the car... So I went to bought some for her... When I came back, she wasn't here...)

Om - wait a minute... (Looking at Kabir Suspiciously) jumping out of the car for icecream??? Why on earth she would do that just for icecream???

"Because I made her drink a little bit of alcohol and now she's drunk..." Kabir blurted out casually... But immediately cursed his mouth as he saw Omkara's dangerous expressions once again.... Some things could never change... Just like the rage of Omkara Singh Oberoi...

Om(gritting his teeth) - Kya bola tu ne??? Zara phir se bolna....

(What did you say??? Could you please repeat)

Kabir - woh... Actually.... The thing is...

Om(cutting him) - shut up! Just shut up! Tujhe toh main Baad mein dekhta hoon... Pehle mujhe usko dhoondna padega...

(Shut up! Just shut up! I'll deal with you later.... First of all I have to find her...)

Kabir nodded... Finding Gauri was the most important thing to do at that moment... And he knew it too.... On the other hand.... Omkara could only replay the things he said to her earlier...

"Why would I care... Do whatever you want... All the best"

She must be so hurt... How's he going to forgive himself if something happens to her....

Om(to himself) - Piddi... Please be safe... Please god... Give me my piddi... Or Atleast give me a clue where she is...

As if his prayer was heard by god immediately, a beautiful pair of shoes fell one after another on the road just infront of him and Kabir....

Kabir(confusingly) - huh...?? yeh kya?? Aasmaan se joote baras rahe hai???

(Huh..??? What's this?? Shoes raining from the sky...???)

Omkara raised his eyes to see the source of raining shoes... His eyes grew wider when he saw that familiar face sitting on a tree branch like a kid sits on a park bench.... moving her legs to and fro.... looking at the sky and counting stars...

The height of that branch was medium... But it was still dangerous enough if by any chance she looses her balance.... In short, Omkara was about to get another heart attack because of her stunts...

Kabir followed Omkara's gaze to see why he was staring at sky with that horrified expression... and then he saw....

"Five hundred and twenty one... Five hundred and twenty two... Five hundred and twenty three..." Gauri was counting stars with all her focus on it....

Kabir - What the tree....!!! What on earth she's doing there???

Kabir was looking at the scenario dumbfounded.... he couldn't understand how she got up there?? He never thought she was so good at climbing...

Kabir could only remember a commercial tagline of the drink...

(Ru - Red Bull gives you wings

"Rudra stop interfering 😂"

Ru - what?? I'm just helping😏)

Kabir - Gauri...!!!! Come down.... Gauri!!!! Gauri..!!!! Are you listening to me.... Gauri!!!!

He kept yelling her name but Gauri was still looking at Sky with a wide smile on her face.... Completely ignoring Kabir and his yelling....

Omkara was in deep thought.... Was she acting?? Just like she did before?? But it wasn't looking like... What is he supposed to do??? Should he keep his act on...???

Kabir - Gauri...!!!! Can't you hear me??!! Come down...

Kabir was trying his best but Gauri was still busy counting stars... It wasn't like she didn't hear him... She was just stubborn enough not to respond...

As she didn't respond to him... Omkara started to panic... What if she falls and get hurt... He have to act before that... Even if she's not actually drunk, She might get hurt... So this time... He shouted out her name...

"Piddi....!!!!" Omkara shouted just once.... But surprisingly, she reacted to him... she looked at him with a frown....

Gauri - What is your problem??!!! Stop disturbing me you monkey...!

Omkara smiled a little... No matter what happens between them or what condition she was in... There's no way she could ignore his voice... And the name he calls her....

Om(shouting) - Are you mad!!! What are you doing there??? Come down....!!

"Are you blind!!! Can't you see... I'm counting stars... I'm not coming" Gauri argued making a pout...

It doesn't look like it was a prank to him anymore...

Omkara knew she won't listen to anyone... she was really drunk.... But how is he supposed to make her come down...

Om (to Kabir) - tu jo Icecream laya tha woh kaha hai??

(Where's the icecream you bought?)

Kabir - What?! Gauri bhootni banke ped pe jhool rahi hai aur tujhe icecream khana hai??? Kaisa admi hai tu Kara...

(What?! Gauri is hanging on that tree like a ghost and you want to eat icecream??? What kind of a man are you Kara??)

Om - apni bakwas apne paas rakh... Aur Bata icecream kaha rakkhi hai tu ne...?

(Keep your nonsense to yourself and tell me Where's that icecream??)

Kabir - it's in the car... and by the way... It must be turned into icecream shake by now...

Om - doesn't matter....

Omkara immediately ran and came back with the black currant flavoured icecream which was melting rapidly...

Om( to Gauri) - Piddi!!! I'm warning you.... You have only 2 minutes.... Niche utar warna teri keemti icecream gayi...

(Piddi...!!! I'm warning you... You have only 2 minutes... Come down or else your precious icecream is gone)

Kabir (to Om) - Seriously??? You think she will listen to you because you're blackmailing her with black currant??? Are you out...

He stopped talking halfway as He saw a smile mixed with relief appearing on Omkara's face... He turned around only to see Gauri coming down from that tree like a pro climber... And before he could even react... She was standing on her feet, frowning at Om with her hands on her waist...

Kabir(to Om) - I don't understand what exactly is happening... How do you...

Om(with a smile) - Even if Piddi won't listen to God... She would still listen to a food item... She's a foodie of high level 😏

Kabir - this is insane... 😳

Gauri charged towards Omkara with her unstable footsteps...

Gauri - Monkey... Give... me... back... my icecream!!!

"Stop right there!" Omkara said in a commanding tone... Gesturing at the icecream... Once again blackmailing her and earning her glare....

"Wear your shoes first... Then show me if you got hurt or not... After that you can have it..." Omkara commanded...

'Monkey... You are Cruel..." Gauri complained with a pout...

Om - thank you... Now do as I say or I'm gonna eat your precious icecream...

Gauri - No no no... I'm doing it...

She immediately wore her shoes and and came infront of him like an obedient child... Omkara could never imagined just a simple Icecream could be so helpful... 

"Look... There's not a single scratch on me... Now please give me my icecream..." Gauri twirled once and said cutely...

As promised, He handed over the icecream to her... In reply, she smiled at him like a child who finally got her reward....

He kept looking at her adorable face... After four years... It was first time he allowed himself to look into her eyes with his genuine feelings... Just like old times... Until the other guy interfered....

"I'm still here you know...." Kabir stated, earning the epic Omkara glare....

Om - then why don't you go home...

Kabir - why... Are you insecure??? Because I'm here...

Kabir said with full of attitude... But the next moment Gauri opened her mouth and crushed that attitude in one second...

Gauri (innocently) - Monkey.... who is this guy anyway???

Kabir - W...What??!!! You... How can you forget me???

Omkara looked at Kabir with a smile of mockery as Kabir frowned at her question... It wasn't anyone's fault that Gauri didn't remember her new friend who just got her drunk...

Kabir (to Om) - what?? What are you smiling at???😒

Om - nothing...😏

Gauri - bata naa monkey... Kaun hai yeh???

(Tell me naa monkey... Who is he???)

Kabir - Oh hello... I'm the one who actually bought icecream for you... Not this Monkey...

Gauri(cutting him) - listen Mr Iceman... Don't you dare call him monkey... Only I can call him that...

Kabir - huh??

Covering his mouth, Omkara couldn't stop laughing at the situation... It doesn't happen all the time where you can witness Gauri Trivedi being protective for her monkey in such a way...  and not to mention that dumbfounded "ICEMAN" 😂

Kabir - Iceman??!!!

Gauri(with smile) - You bought icecream for me... Hai naa...?? And you look like a man... So from now on... you are iceman... (To Om) ok monkey...?? He's Iceman... Hai naa??

Om(controlling his smile) - yeah yeah...

Kabir - What "yeah yeah"??!! No... Gauri I'm Kabir... Your friend... Remember... We danced together just few hours ago...

Gauri pressed her hands on her cheeks and shockingly looked at Kabir....

Gauri - Really??😱😱😱

Kabir(confidently) - yeah...😁

Gauri - you are the Kabir... I mean The KABIR??? 😳😳😳😳

Kabir(less confidently) - Yeah...😕 I'm... The... Kabir...

Gauri - Kabir with that *Wada wau wau... Wada wau wau Wada wau...* right???

Kabir(confused) - Hain?? "Wada" what?

Omkara was laughing hysterically... Oh how much he missed this... Her cute yet funny jokes... Her presence was enough to make his all worries fade away...

Om(surpassing his laughter) - duffer... She's asking if you're Kabir Singh or not...??

Kabir - Kabir Singh??🙁

Om - yeah 😂😂 Wada Wau Wau Kabir🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kabir looked at both of them in Disbelief... What are these people?  These guys are not normal... They can't be....

He could understand she was drunk that's why she was talking nonsense... But What about him...?? He was enjoying himself like this is all he needs to live a perfect life...

"Piddi... Let's go home..." Omkara said suddenly... It was too late and he didn't want her to stay out like this for so long....

Gauri - No!!! I want to sit there...

She said pointing at his car...

Om - that's what I'm saying stupid... Go, sit inside the car, then we will go to Home...

Gauri - Arey Duffer... Not inside, I want to sit on Top of that thing... Come help me...

Om - what??!! No way... First of all... If you can climb that tree by yourself... This is nothing for you... And secondly... We are going home....

Gauri(with a pout) - I'm asking you because I'm feeling little light headed naa... Can't you just help me monkey...

Om - you're feeling dizzy... That's why we should go home...

Omkara extended his hand to hold her but she dodged him and ran towards Kabir...

Gauri(to Om) - Mom... I'm not going home.... I'm going to sit there... Watch me...

Om - Mom???!!😳

Kabir - Mom?? 😂😂😂😂

Om - what... What are you laughing at???!!

Kabir - nothing 😏 Mom... 😂😂😂😂😂

Om - you ICEMAN...!!!😒

She looked at Kabir and asked him childishly....

"Mr Iceman.... Could you please help me to sit there... My BEARDY MOM won't help me...."

It was Kabir's turn to laugh at him... He kept laughing at Omkara and his new name... "BEARDY MOM" 😂😂😂

Om - Piddi...

Kabir (smirking at Om) - Don't worry Mom... Gauri is in safe hands...

Omkara crossed his arms across his chest... Now Kabir literally started to piss him off...

Kabir helped Gauri to sit on roof of the car... Where she sat comfortably and finally opened the lid of the icecream bucket with full enthusiasm and looking at the melted black currant, she suddenly started crying....

Gauri(Crying) - Oh God!!!😭😭😭 Mr Iceman... Your icecream have committed suicide by drowning itself into this purple water... 😭😭😭 Now what am I going to eat bhagawan??😭😭😭😭😭 I'm doomed... My life is over...

"Calm down... Calm down... Gauri..." No matter what he said... She didn't stop whining....

"umm.... K...k.. Kara.... She's crying now...." Kabir was looking at Omkara helplessly... Unable to handle this sudden change of mood... Only to see his victory smile in reply...

Om - I thought someone said she's in safe hands....😏😏😏

Gauri(sobbing) - My icecream died... Now what am I gonna do god😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Om(to Gauri) - Piddiiiii...!!! Shut up!!!

Gauri - But.... My icecream.... 😭😭😭😭

Om - Pizza???

Gauri stopped crying hearing this... Her lips were still twitched but she wasn't crying anymore....

Kabir - Pizza??!!!

Om - Good Girl... Should we go home now and buy Pizza for you???

Gauri didn't answer... She shook her head negatively instead... Gesturing that she wasn't going home....

Omkara sighed....

Om - you want to eat it here???

Gauri nodded...

Om - after you eat pizza... You're going home with me... Promise???

Gauri nodded again... This time... With the most beautiful and Adorable smile....

Om(to Kabir) - you stay here... I'll go get it....

Kabir - no no no!!! You stay... I'll go....!!!

Omkara raised his brows at him...

Om - Why so sudden change of heart?

Kabir - Actually...😅

Kabir was certain that in this situation, only Omkara could handle her... He was sure if he stays alone with her, then she might disappear again and then Omkara is going to kill him for sure.... But he would never admit that infront of him...

"Because.... I think A child needs her mother more than me" Kabir ran away taunting him...

"You call me her mom again and you're dead I swear!!!!" Omkara shouted with annoyance...

************************************

Kabir came back with Pizza only to find Gauri blabbering like a maniac and Omkara listening to her.... He was smiling, looking at her....

Kabir(in mind) - both of them are... So... Perfect....

Gauri - Pizza!!!!😋

Her voice brought Kabir back to reality.... he handed over the Pizza.... She grabbed her piece and start munching while sitting on top of the car.... While both the guys kept watching her...

"Why are you doing this??" Kabir asked Omkara out of the blue...

Om - Excuse me!!

Kabir - You enjoy every bit of her company.... And not to mention your protectiveness is... (rubbing his neck again) ugh... more than I can bear... Then why did you leave her??

Kabir himself didn't know why he asked such a straightforward question... And somehow he felt bad for Omkara... Because the moment he asked it... That smile from Omkara's face disappeared into thin air... Omkara sighed looking at Gauri was now sitting on the top of his car, savouring her pizza like nobody's business...

Om - maine Usey nahi chhoda... Maine bas... Apne aap ko ussey door kiya hai...

(I didn't leave her side... I have just... Pulled myself away from her....)

Kabir somehow got offended....

Kabir - and what's the difference....?? You're still hurting her... Stop sounding like you are doing some kind of great sacrifice... You said you pulled yourself away... And yet... You are here because I was with her... Not because you care for her... You came because you can't stand someone else getting close to her... You don't want someone else to have the thing that belongs to you Omkara.... You are here for your own selfish reasons... stop playing that victim card....

Omkara silently listened every word As Kabir said everything that was on his mind.... and then....

"you're right.... I am not selfless... I am very very very selfish... I can't stand someone else getting close to her..." He said looking at the love of his life...

"But you know... There's something that's even more unbearable to me.... Something that I can't stand even more?? I can't stand her life in danger... I can't stand anything that wants to hurt her...And You... Atleast you should know that.... KABIRA..." Omkara turned his gaze on Kabir as he finally called him by the name he used to call him... Kabir looked at him in surprise....

"You remember... You were the only friend I have except for my brothers... You were precious to me Kabira... But that day.... I hit you with my own hands... Because you made her cry... Maybe that kid in me didn't know what love is... But yes... That 15 years old Omkara knew that he couldn't stand this girl crying like that..." Kabir kept staring at him as he opened his heart to an old friend...

"You are right about everything you said... I am not sacrificing anything... And I'm hurting her... But you know what... I would rather hurt her by pushing her away from me than destroying her life by keeping her to me..." Kabir could see the slightest glimpse of tears in the corner of his eyes...

Kabir - Kara... I...

Om(cutting him) - and yeah... you're just wrong about one little thing... Gauri... My Piddi... belongs to No one... Not me... Not even god... She have her own free will and no one have the right to hamper that... Not even me... Because she's not a thing... She's a girl with the strongest will and kindest heart... She's the best girl a man can get... And I'm so glad to god... To her... that she loves me out of all.... you know... I... never wanted to go to London leaving her alone... But she... She was the one who gave me courage... She Became My strength... She pushed me away so that I could create my own identity... She made me the Omkara I'm today... How can I just...  how can I just destroy her life just because I want to stay with her???

Kabir never knew this kind of love still exists in this world... His parents were separated when he was a teenager... And as a lawyer... He have witnessed all dark sides of the feeling called love... But this... This was something so different... The Omkara he knew back then was still there and yet he was someone with such pure feelings... With no doubts about his love for this girl... This was something he never experienced...

Yes... He agreed to help Gauri because he wanted to piss Omkara off... He wanted to add fuel to his anger For breaking their friendship because of one girl...

He was planning to date Gauri too for his own reasons... But after What happened today... He knew One thing.... He couldn't let them part ways... The friend in him won't let that happen...

(Ru - another Rikara Shipper like me??

"😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉")

Without a second thought, He hugged his old friend... Surprising Omkara...

Kabir(hugging Om) - Buddy... Forgive me... For that day... And for today too... And I wasn't going to do anything bad to her ok... I was just trying to impress her so that I can make you mad....

Om(hugging back with smile) - I'm sorry too... For hitting you that day... And today too... And I wasn't planning to kill you, I was just scaring you a bit... So rest easy...

They broke the hug and all of a sudden... A question came in Kabir's mind...

Kabir - but I don't understand... Why do you told me all these things...??? You didn't even tell Rudra about it...

Om - because I know you won't tell Piddi about it...

Kabir - and what if do??

Om(with a smirk) - no you won't... Because if you do... I'll tell her that you got her drunk on purpose... Then it will be between you, her and that hockey stick of Trivedi clan... and believe me... My girl will show you no mercy...

Kabir - 😳😳😳 Man!!! you are really cruel...

He playfully punched Omkara on shoulder and they shared a laugh... But the buddies didn't notice that one pair of eyes were looking at them with a frown...

"Ehem ehem..." Both guys heard Gauri's voice who just finished the whole pizza and had no Idea what just happened between them... She only saw them hugging and smiling at each other.... And so, she was staring at both of them suspiciously....

"Monkey... This is not fair" she said in that drunkard tone while coming between them...

Om - huh?

Gauri(in a complaining tone) - I have had enough of your girlfriend dramas... First that Witch... Now that lizard... But I'm sorry I can't handle this boyfriend of yours... What is wrong with you.... Let's go home... Your taste is getting weirder day by day...

She held him by his collar and dragged him away from Kabir...
************************************
After reaching Trivedi house, Omkara came out the car and opened her side of the door.... But Gauri refused to come outside... She demanded a piggy back ride to her room and there's no way her Monkey could have refused her.... After reaching her room... He put her down...

Om - Now go to sleep....

As he turned to leave the room.... She held his t-shirt tight with her tiny hands...

"What now???" Without turning around, he asked....

"I love you...." She said while giggling... Those words from her mouth made Omkara's heart stop for a moment....

She suddenly pulled him by his t-shirt, and as he wasn't prepared for it... He landed on the bed... Next thing he knew, She was resting her head on his chest... he wanted to push her but.... As if his mind lost its control on his body.... He couldn't do anything....

Om - What... What are you doing....???

Gauri - duffer... Can't you see... I'm hearing your heartbeats... I haven't done that in 4 years...

Om - just... Let go of me....

Gauri - Who's room is this???

Om - yours...

Gauri - My room... My rules... You shut your mouth... Stupid monkey....

Om(in a pleading tone) - Gauri... Piddi... Please... Let go of me...

He didn't know how much he could hold back his urge to hug her back... He was also a human after all... The most important person of his life was embracing him... How could he not react....

But He was already unsure of what he should do if she remembers everything about today after getting back her conscience... How is he going to justify his actions for taking care of her and his act of "I don't love you"

Gauri - Monkey.... You really smell nice...

She cuddled more into him making his situation more difficult... He closed his eyes, circling his arms around her....

Om - just close your eyes and go to sleep....

Gauri - No... I won't... You will leave me again if I do... Won't you??

A lone tear escaped his eyes... She knew him... Every single action of him... He really decided to leave after she falls asleep....

Om - Just close your eyes... I'm here...

His hold on her got tighter as she snuggled into his chest even more.... He decided to stay wide awake till she falls asleep... and after that he would leave...

But not everything can happen according to mortal's plan... And Without even realising... He dozed off cuddling her....

And that's how Omkara ended up with his Piddi on her bed....

*REWIND ENDS*

Gauri was furiously looking at Om... Waiting for an explanation... And Omkara had no clue how to say what happened... How could he sleep so carelessly when his situation is so dangerous...

Gauri - why are you silent??!!! Tell me what happened yesterday... I clearly remember you left me in the club... Then why are you here... And what did you do to me??....

Om - You don't remember what happened after that???

Gauri (suspiciously) - No...

Omkara closed his eyes and thanked his stars for removing her memories of last night... But still... How is he going to explain this... Why he was with her in her room... Damn he should have left before she woke up...

Om - woh... Actually...

Gauri - tell me dammit!!!!

Om -😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
______________________________

How is Omkara going to deal with this situation...

To know about it... Wait for the next chapter...

Upcoming ------ Omkara's Engagement and Gauri in hospital

(Don't Worry... Nothing serious... It's something hilarious 😂)

Like... share... comment....

KHUSHI ❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

93.2K 7.8K 46
Cover credits to @luckykr13 Life plays many games, some times we win and sometimes we loss, but sometimes we have to loss to make others win. Life pl...
46K 3K 40
A unique Rikara love story. It's my first ff on Rikara. Please read it.
81.7K 3.2K 76
The story about how shivika rikara and 𝓻uvya start and how their love will be the best this story is romance sad and comedy hope you enjoy it ❤❤❤ l...
6.2K 504 3
he came back to his house after 2 years.... he is afraid.... can his family will accept him? he himself ruin everything because of his own selfish re...