long slow distance - kim doyo...

By yunh0egizer

in which - y/n and doyoung needs to focus on their college entrance exam. will they go to the same college... More

t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
e n d

o n e

284 24 0
By yunh0egizer

" do not go out ! your college entrance examination are coming up and i don't want you to fail again. im taking your phone away " y/n mom closed her room door causing a loud thud. she sighed. " why is it like this ? "

suddenly, there's a knock on her balcony. at first, y/n was scared but when she noticed it was doyoung, she smiled from ear to ear. standing up to open it and let the boy in. " why are you here ? mom's mad right now ! " y/n whisper shout at him.

" i called you but you didn't answer it. so i came. why ? "

" i can't hangout. she took my phone away. i need to study for the college entrance exam. its hard you know "

doyoung patted his girlfriend's head slowly. " patience y/n. but yeah. see you after exam " said doyoung as he stand up. " you going already ? "

" yep. i need to study too you know. i'll be going then " he kissed y/n's forehead and pecked her cheek. y/n gave the kiss back and smile sadly. " don't be sad. see you after exam. okay ? "

y/n nodded sadly. then, doyoung are nowhere to be seen. neither on the streets. he maybe ran because he saw her neighbour.

after almost 5 hour studying and doing revision, y/n was sleepy. she decided to wash up and sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
584K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...