ẗ̤ä̤g̤̈s̤̈, r̤̈ä̤n̤̈ẗ̤s̤̈...

By KawaiiCutieCorn

What it says in the title^^^ Cover by Me! More

I got tagged by @Mishi_Uchiha
I got tagged again by @Crazy_cat_person_E
I got tagged by @UnicornAllyssa
I was tagged by @DGeinitz
I got tagged by @CrystalMoonFlower
I got tagged twice by @Hhhhhhheeeeeelloo1
20 facts about me
I was tagged by @ANotDisneyAuthor
I was tagged again by @Immature_Potatoe
I got tagged by @IAmKCS
I got tagged by @GoodbyeBiHelloGay
FACE REVEAL!!!
Respect the AI's petition
RANT #1
I was tagged by @LokiLover660
I was tagged by @piper_barnes_
Rant #2
Stranger Con Day 1
Stranger Con Day 2
Rant #3
VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
I was tagged by @DidHeFreeze
Rant #4
I was tagged by @ Hhhhhheeeeeelloo1
I was tagged by @LifeCanSuck
MARVEL EDIT
I was tagged by @FaneLothaire
I was tagged by my friend Skywalker!
FRIEND DEDICATION!!!
I was tagged by @marvelgeek1245
I was tagged again by my friend Skywalker!!! ☺️
I was tagged by @crazy2gether I can't come up with a creative tag name 🤣
I was tagged by Spiders_here
I was tagged by letmedie4good
GUYSSSS LOOOKKKK!!!
500 FOLLOWERS MILESTONE Q&A
FUN FACT FRIDAY #1
FUN FACT FRIDAY #2
FUN FACT FRIDAY #3
FUN FACT FRIDAY #4

I honestly don't know how to feel and this is why.

44 6 51
By KawaiiCutieCorn

Hello everyone Mia here over the past few weeks my friend Marlie has joined a group chat I'm in because she was being bullied by an ex friend. That ex friend has been posting messages on her message board I have a bunch of screenshots to show you.

The messages up here ^^^ are from a few weeks ago. And the ones down below are from a few hours ago including mine that all of you are about to see.

Those are my messages I absolutely hate people like this Daisy person I hope you all never meet people like this but if you do remember who you are and that your REAL friends and family think of you. My friend Marlie has left her account and isn't probably coming back all because some idiot said those messages. I really wanna cuss this person out but I don't like swearing I know I said the bad a word one but I hated saying it.

I tried helping Marlie but I guess I didn't do enough and that's what hurts me the most I saw my friend suffer but no matter what I did the bully won when she shouldn't have. I'm so sorry Marlie if you ever come back (which I hope you do.) just know our group loves you and they'll protect you.

I honestly don't know how to feel right now because as someone with autism it's hard to deal with emotions but this post isn't about me it's about the fact Wattpad let this happen I reported Daisy and got an automated message from them and it's stupid.

I want you all to send hugs, kisses, and prayers for Marlie because she's awesome and absolutely doesn't deserve this hateful toxic person in her life. I hope Marlie is okay and Skeeter if you're reading this please keep the group up to date about Marlie and if she's okay please.

Anyway this is Mia signing off over and out my internet peeps

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.1K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
48.7K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."