The Player's Play Thing

By Evergreen_Soul

11 years after that night Faith and Brian never talked ever again. Until on Christmas she comes back into his... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Author's Note
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Author's Notes
The Winner
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Sorry sorry sorry

Prolouge

8.1K 160 5
By Evergreen_Soul

Hey guys I'm back and here is the sequel! If you haven't read the first book The Players Game- go read it before you even start reading this. I know a lot of you didn't like the ending, so I hope this ends like you all want!

The song is Amnesia by 5 Seconds Of Summer.

Love,
Faith
_______________________________

-1998-
Brian's POV

I watch her walk away and off the beach. I shouldn't have ever said it, I should have keep it going as long as I could... Maybe... Just maybe we could have forgotten the game and just stayed together.

I know she loved me too, I could see it in her eyes when she looked at me. I know she does. She just wants to hurt me... And she did...

She ripped my heart out and stomped on it...

I love her and I won't give up on trying to get her.

_______________________________

The very short prologue. I hope you guys will like this as much as the first one!

~Faith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
87.1K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...