Bound by Fate

By kiara_vr

The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage g... More

Urgent Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 24

11.4K 331 56
By kiara_vr

Adam's eyes met a pair of emerald ones that were wide open as the girl trembled at the sight of him, much to his horror and dismay.

"No! Get away from me!" She screamed bolting to the furthest corner away from him on the bed, her body shook in fear.

"My love I beg you not to fear me so," he said gently reaching out to his young mate in an attempt to calm her from her panic.

"No! No! I want to go home!" She cried.

"My darling Sara, this will be your home. I promise to be a better beloved. I shall not harn you. I only wish the best for you," he said humbly.

"And I want my family! My home! To be far far away from you!" She replied.

"Sara I cannot allow you to leave. You are to be queen. Many females would die for such a privilege as to be my beloved," he said.

"Are you seriously that vain. I do not want to be your beloved or whatever it is. I'm too young to get married and quite frankly I do not want to be a queen or anything. I just want to finish high school and then hopefully go to university and get a job. I make my own choices and I get to choose what I want my life to be. I do not belong to you like some property," Sara declared.

"My love I promise to treat you better. I've moved our union to a later date to ensure you will feel comfortable around me," he said.

"I don't feel comfortable around you at all and I don't see how forcing me into a marriage even if it is later will do anything to change that. So just let me go would you," she said leaning against the headboard and crossing her arms.

"My love you are very beautiful," he said.

The girl lowered her gaze to him and glared at him furiously.

"Excuse me!? Do you really think sweet talking me and flirting with me will make me want to stay here? If you do then you are an idiot!" She said angrily.

"What is flirting and sweet talking? Is it like courting?" He asked.

"Yes, courting for vain jerks who believe a woman's beauty defines her worth or that a sweet compliment will make her fall head over heels for them. News flash that is not going to work with me," she stated.

"Do females not enjoy compliments, I can find a better way to court you if you wish," he asked.

"I don't want to be courted. Look I understand you have some sort of issues, wanting everyone to call you King and believing yourself not to be human but dragging me into this is hardly fair," Sara sighed.

"Sara I think you know I am not human. I know you know it, you just deny it. You and I are fated for one another-"

"If we're fated then why push it so hard. If it's meant to be then it's meant to be if you believe in fate," Sara said getting to her feet.

"Where are you going?" He asked grabbing her wrist as gently as possible.

"The bathroom. Look I don't think you realise this but if I need the toilet then I need the toilet. I have a bladder and it needs to be emptied," Sara said.

"If I let you go will you give me a chance?"

"I need the toilet!" Sara exclaimed pulling her arm away and running to the bathroom.

"Sara let me in please," he whined as she locked the door behind her.

"I'm going to the toilet! I'm not letting you in here!"

"If you escape I'll tie you to the bed," he said.

"Okay," she said rolling her eyes.

If she wanted to escape she would do it when she was alone not with him locked out of the bathroom.

Her eyes looked over the bathroom in awe, the bath was large, like a minature version of an Olympic sized swimming pool.

The entire bathroom was grand, fit for royalty, which although she tried to convince herself that the man wasn't, she knew he was royalty. She knew he was. Denying it was just her method of trying to cope. She knew he wasn't human, the magic people in her bedroom gave that away without a doubt as did multiple other things.

She wondered why, out of every single living being on the planet, she had to be the one to be dragged into the mess of fated beloved, royalty and oddly inhuman humans.

She soon finished up on the toilet and she went to wash her hands knowing she could not stay locked up in the bathroom forever, matter how tempting the idea was. It was entirely impracticable, sure she would have water and would be away from the King but she needed food and her peace would not be long lasting. The gentleman would knock the door down soon enough and then set her on his lap and feed her and never leave her side ever again, even in the bathroom.

She unlocked the door to the bathroom and was met with him standing exactly where she had left him, right in front of the bathroom door.

She knew she had taken her time in the bathroom, using the hand soap, hand lotion, thoroughly washing her hands, splashing her face a bit, exploring the bathroom, staring at the chandelier hanging from the ceiling, sitting on the toilet pondering life and so on, and yet he was standing there, like a puppy waiting for it's owner to return home.

It was as if he was a dog, if he was, she knew his tail would be wagging and just from seeing her exit the bathroom. She knew she had stalled quite a bit and had taken her glorious time but being so happy to just see her, he was not normal. Any normal person would not be like that at the sight of someone.

She recounted the images she had had of him. How angry he had been, he had been desperate for her. He could barely function without her it seemed.

She felt his arms slipping around her waist and she awaited him doing something perverted to her, like boys would do to girls sometimes, like touching them inappropriately but he didn't do anything like that. He just held her in his arms and had his head nuzzled into her neck in an innocent manner. He wasn't kissing her neck or anything.

"I missed you so much my lovely little beloved," he whispered softly in a gently voice.

She wondered if he had ever wanted to do anything inappropriate with her. When he had laid on top of her when dinning that once he had seemed more shocked than wanting to take advantage of her.

She wondered if she was antagonizing him more than he deserved, maybe he just wanted to love her. Was she being unfair and prejudiced?

She immediately took back that thought with the memories of him choking her, keeping her confined and taking away her freedom and family. What good person would do that to an innocent girl or even any other person?

She felt the soft mattress pressing against her back and the duvet gently being brought over her.

"If you don't want me to appreciate your beauty, then tell me, my beloved, what do you want me to appreciate about you, your fierce and unwavering loyalty to those you love, your beautiful smile- wait you don't want me to appreciate your beauty- your intelligence and your sweet scent, they are both mesmerizing. You are absolutely perfect my love, my little butterfly, so delicate and flawless," he said unable to avert his eyes from his human soul mate who was trying as hard as possible not to become a stuttering and blushing mess on the bed.

"My perfect one I implore you to give me a second chance to let me love you right, the way you deserve to be loved," he pleaded getting on his knees beside the bed.

Sara was lost for words as she watched him. Her heart was begging her to forgive him. Her head was arguing that she couldn't let herself go to him. She had an entire life she would be giving up to a man who kidnapped her.

She felt as if denying him a chance at her heart would be something she would regret and she felt guilty. He could easily force himself on her, he could threaten her, hurt her but he was giving her a choice.

He would make her marry him though, he was adamant that she was his and she was not sure if she wanted that kind of relationship where she was not given much power in the relationship.

It would only be a chance though, it would be him wooing her. His compliments were nice, they made her heart flutter but didn't they did do that to every girl.

"Please Sara, my love, I only wish for a chance at your heart," he said.

She didn't want to feel so vulnerable to the King but she felt that way. His words had a way of creeping into her heart in a not so creepy way and then grabbing a hold of it in a warm and loving embrace that made it race and her cheeks want to go red.

Adam stared up at his beloved. The conflicting feelings were clear in her green eyes. He hoped for a chance or else he would be forced to have her without her consent and he knew that would make her unhappy and he remembered how much she suffered during her last stay at the castle. She would become depressed and unhappy and it would be harmful for her. He didn't want her to suffer, she did not deserve it.

He could hear the racing of her heart as she sat contemplating what to do. He wanted her to accept him, that was the first step to her accepting her future role as his queen.

He felt fear inside of him, the fear that his beloved would not want him and would reject him.

"My love please," he whispered trying to prepare himself for her oncoming rejection.

"F-fine, I'll give you a chance," she said, caving in to him.

His eyes widened in surprise, disbelief and joy. His beloved had given him a chance. He didn't think she would.

"Thank you my love," he said embracing her joyfully.

"I promise I'll make you feel loved my queen," he said placing his head in the crook of her neck, taking in her heavenly scent.

"Mhhmm. Now please let me go back to sleep I've had my sleep interrupted twice tonight already," she yawned.

He lifted his head from her neck and she lay back on the bed and he fixed her duvet.

"Sleep well my love," he whispered leaving the large room and closing the door behind him.

A/N
Thank you all for over 200 votes and 3k reads and for reading, commenting and voting. I hope you enjoyed this longer chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.6K 37
A N A M A Z O N B E S T S E L L E R ORIGINALLY 27.2M READS ON WATTPAD! SAMPLE OF DRAFT MANUSCRIPT - 70%. OFFICIALLY PUBLISHED: 20th November...
1K 34 20
A high school she was tricked in going ,because she thought it was a normal school for humans . When she went she found her mate and with his parents...
1.7M 75.5K 52
Twenty years later, it's time for an heir to take the throne and time for a new ruler to lead the wolves. It is time for a new beginning. It is time...
23.6K 287 8
[Now in Kindle Unlimited!] When a princess is kidnapped by an alpha, war rages between the humans and the wolves. But soon, forbidden attraction star...