Together We Are Stronger

By Cailey4Eva

In this story, Karma and Amy are actually dating. All characters belong to the show "Faking It." More

Together We Are Stronger
Chap. 1
Chap. 2
Chap. 3
Author's Note
Chap. 4
Chap. 5
Chap. 6
Chap. 7
Chap. 8
Chap. 9
Chap. 10
Chap. 11
Chap. 12
Chap. 13
Chap. 14
Chap. 15
Chap. 16
Chap. 17
Chap. 18
Chap. 20
Chap. 21
Chap. 22
Chap. 23
Chap. 24
Author's note #2
Chap. 25
Chap. 26
Chap. 27
Chap. 28
Chap. 29
Chap. 30
Chap. 31

Chap. 19

1.8K 36 3
By Cailey4Eva

No One's POV:

        Saturday morning-

        Karma was peacefully alseep when she felt her bed sink in a bit and a kiss on her forehead. At first she was really hoping that when she opened her eyes it would be Amy at her side... Unfortunately for her, It was her mom.

        "Good morning birthday girl," her mom said.

        Karma sat up, giving her mom a smile, "Good morning mom."

        "Your dad is bringing up your breakfast and who knows, maybe it has a little extra special ingridient in it."

        She gave her mom a weird look.

        "Happy birthday!" her father yelled out as he walked in with a food tray.

        "Thanks dad."

        "Enjoy," both smirked and left.

        She couldn't help but wonder what her parents were up to.It was unusual for them to do this on her birthday. It was usually a birthday dinner followed by presents. Hmm...

        Slowly picking up the orange juice cup, she saw that a folded piece of paper laid there. She quirked an eyebrow and grabbed it.

        I wish I could be there, in person, to wish you a happy birthday and wake you up the way you should be. Unfortunately, my mom is dragging me to some lame work thing. But I promise that tonight I will make it up to you. So, you better be ready by 7, got it?

        P.s I love you with all my heart.... Enjoy the breakfast because I specifically asked your mom to make you a special one ;) See you tonight beautiful

        That paper brought tears to Karma's eyes. Even when Amy wasn't there in person, she somehow managed to make her feel loved and brought tears to her eyes, happy tears that is.

        Her phone went off and thinking it was her girlfriend, she picked up.      

        "Hey!"

        "Karma..."

        "Ugh. I thought you were Amy. What do you want Liam?"

        "Just listen to me, please. I... I was wondering if you could come over tonight, say about 6:30?"

        "I have plans and I wouldn't even go, you know that."

        "I know... But it would be just to pick up your birthday gift. Yeah, I bought you a gift and I think you should recieve it, even if you hate me... If it makes you feel any better, Tony and I are hanging out, so it won't be just us. Please, come tonight."

        Karma sighed.

        "Look, if it will make you come see me tonight, then... If you come tonight, I promise that I won't bother you again and let you be happy with Amy. Just please come."

        "Fine, I'll be there but Tony can't see me so you're going to have to make him leave for a bit while I'm there."

        "I will, don't you worry. See you tonight."

        Karma hung up and shook the whole conversation of because she needed to be happy today. She wouldn't ruin her birthday over this. She'd be able to make it home in time for her date with Amy. Or at least she hoped... If for some reason she wasn't, she would simply call Amy to let her know that she will be a bit late.

_________________________________________

        Amy was setting up everyting, at all four locations, for the scavenger hunt.

        Karma's mom would make up an excuse to take Karma to school, where her mom would give her a slip of paper that contained a clue. The clue would lead her to search the school for the next clue. After that, she'd have to head to the movie theater, where she'd have to sit through a short film if she wanted to get the next clue from Shane.

        After giving Karma the clue, Shane was to go get ome shampagne.

        Lauren would be waiting at Amy's house so she could lead Karma into Amy's room and then she'd leave to go help Shane out.

        Of course, Amy would be at the last location, the meadow.

____________________________________________

Karma's POV:

        I was heading downstairs, empty tray in hand.

        My parents stood in the middle of the living room, big grins on their faces.

        "Do I have something on my face?" I asked.

        "Oh, honey, no," my mother answered.

        "Your mom and I were just wondering how you liked the surprise on your tray," her father said.

        I laughed. "I loved it and tried calling Amy to thank her, but she didn't answer. I guess she's already at her mom's job."

        "Awe, I'm sorry sweetheart," my dad said.

        "It's fine. I'm seeing her tonight anyways."

        They told me that since I'd be with Amy tonight, they wanted to give me my presents right now. I agreed and so that's what we did. I was in the middle of opening my gift from my mother when she spoke up.

        "Oh, Karma, before I forget. Your school called earlier and appearantely you need to go there for something."

        "Huh? It's like 10 in the morning, why would they need me to go there. I don't recall having Saturday detention or anything," I stuttered.

        "They said something about having found something in your locker."

        What the heck? All I had in there were my book.

        "So what am I supposed to do?"

        "Get your stuff because I'm taking you there right now," she sternly said.

        If she was using her stern voice that meant I was in trouble. Shit!

_______________________________________________

        Once we got to the school, I saw that there were no cars parked anywhere and so I turn to my mom.

        "There's no one here."

        She smiled, "I know. Here," she handed me a slip of paper, "take this. Get out of my truck and read it."

        I did as I was told and she drove off at an instant.

        I read the paper:

        You're probably wondering why your mom just ditched you at school... Well, that was my doing. As part of your birthday gift, I have arranged a scavenger hunt for you my love. Your first clue is....

        You'll find me waiting for you at the place you love most. I'm not human. I'm somewhere inside the school. Don't you worry, the school is unlocked so you may find me and save me from loneliness.

        Alright. I am supposed to find an object... But what?

        I got to looking.

        After like 10 minutes of searching, I gave up...

        I love the place? Hmm... I don't like school so what... Oh! I love music... The music room!

        I ran to the music room. I looked around and found what I had been told to find. It was a brand new guitar. Oh my gosh! Amy!

        I opened the case it was in and a slip of paper fell out.

        Yes, I am a guitar and I hope you love me and give me a home. Now, you should probably start heading over to the movie theater if you want to catch the next clue.

        Man, that movie theater was like a half an hour walk. I enjoyed looking for the guitar, but man, the movie theater is far away... But, I really want to see where this ends.

____________________________________

        I saw Shane at the theater lobby.

        "Karma."

        "Shane. What are you doing here?"

        He handed me a green card that read: Theater #17

        "Well, are you going to head over to that room or not. Because you're not getting a clue until you go there," he said, annoyance in her voice.

        I shook my head and headed to theater #17.

        I walked in and was greated by Amy's face... Not in person, but on the big screen.

        I took a seat and a video began to play.

        It wa Amy telling me that she hoped I liked the guitar and that I was enjoying the thrill of finding stuff. She then procceded to tell me the reason why she loved me and how I was pretty much amazing.

        I was tearing up.

        All of a sudden, a whole bunch of pictures, whether of just me or of both of us, began flying in from all sides of the screen. They were flying in and in the end they made a collage.

        This had been so cute and I loved it.

        Shane walked in only to give me another greed card before leaving.

        So many memories in just two months of having the honor of calling you my girlfriend. This next clue is not going to be so difficult to figure out because it's probably getting late and you still have to get home to get ready.... This place is like our little hideout. We spend nights watching movies or doing other stuff.

        This clue was definitely not hard at all. I was supposed to go to her house. Haha. She is making me work for my gift.

________________________________________

        Upon my arrival at her house, I noticed that no one was home.

        How was I supposed to get in the?

        The front door flew open and there stood Lauren.

        "You know where her room is, don't you?"

        I nodded.

        "Well, then go. I have to get going."

        Why is she mad at me right now?

        Eh, I'm going to ignore her.

        I run up to Amy's room and find that there are birthday balloons and heart shaped balloons everywhere.

        There was a small box on her bed and I opened it.

        Inside it was a key and a note.

        A key?

        I read the note:

        Yes, it is a key. Don't worry, I am not asking you to move in with me. Haha. In the garage sits my car. I have my mom's, so you get mine. It's so you can get home, get ready and then head to the final location. I don't want you to walk because it would be a long, long walk ;)

        Clue= 1st kiss

        I should've known that it would end at OUR place. The place that had the most important memory and the place that we held close to our hearts... The meadow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 1.7K 31
Karmy ❤ A fanfic story based on the MTV show and ship of Karma and Amy from Faking It. A serious accident brings back emotions of the past which are...
22.7K 680 12
Karma loves Amy's kisses. She starting to believe that she loves Amy as well. This is the story of her confusion and discovery as she faces a journey...
5.2K 150 6
Angel finds out Husk is a 60 year old virgin. Chaos ensues.
4.3K 66 21
Aaron breaks up with Aphmau. what will happen? BTW Happens after mystreet season 3 finally Finished February 28, 2018 Squeal: "Aphmau Generations"