Unrequited Love[Completed]

By FaijaAhmed

This is a short story based on the chapters. Synopsis: Love hurts, especially when it's in unrequited. Start... More

01. He's in Love
Casts
02. Heartbreaks
04. I'll be here for you
05. Broke
06. Confused
07. Goodbye
08. Till We Meet Again

03. Confessed

414 19 1
By FaijaAhmed

Eliza's P.O.V

Finally, the day came where Harry's going to confess his feelings to Kristine and I'm the foolish one....

"Oh my Goodness!!! I'm so nervous yet excited!!!" Harry replied.

I just continued walking behind him in silence and looking at his back.

If he's happy, then I'm happy as well

Even if It hurts.

We walked to school and I saw Kristine waiting for me by the School gate. When she saw me & Harry, she waved to us and of course that idiot ran up to her leaving me behind.

~Lunch Time~

Harry's P.O.V

I got up all of my courage & with Eliza's advices and support, I walked towards kristine.

"H-Hey Kristine!!" I shuttered.

The hell did I shuttered!?! Be brave!!!!

"Hey~~What's up?" Kristine said.

Damn she's hot!!! I Love her so much!!!!!

"I Love You! So I was wondering if you can give me a chance and be my girlfriend?"  I said with no hesitancy or regrets in my voice.

-Silence-

"I'm so sorry Harry, but uhhh I've got a boyfriend already. Hahaha.. But we still can be friends! Yeah.. Uhh don't need to be awkward..hahaha.." She had indirectly rejected me.

Yah right! Don't be awkward huh! That's a lie. You're being awkward with me now...

"O-oh..Okay. I'm sorry... Excuse me then." I quickly walked away with embarrassment and heartbreak.

I Am Broken💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
448K 9.4K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...