Peter Parker Whump + other st...

By xcharredrosesx

This is a one-shot book and it will include lots of Irondad and Peter dealing with field trips, injuries and... More

Replaced
Replaced 2
Accident
Shooting
Sick
Wakanda
Wakanda 2
Blackmailed
Blackmailed 2
Blackmailed 3
Blackmailed 4
Announcement!
Endgame
Endgame 2
Endgame 3
Abusive Boyfriend
Abusive Boyfriend 2
Abusive Boyfriend 3
Far From Home
Far From Home 2
Far From Home 3
Far From Home 4
Teacher
Teacher 2
Teacher 3
Gunshot
Overnight field trip
Overnight field trip 2
Overnight field trip 3
Overnight field trip 4
You'll be alright
You'll be alright 2
You'll be alright 3
We're there
Endgame drabbles
Breakup
Update
Not really gone
Not really gone 2
Not really gone 3
Not really gone 4
Recover
Recover 2
Drunk
On the run
On the run ~ 2
Death
Marriage
Marriage 2
Sorry A/N

Worry

4.2K 106 29
By xcharredrosesx

A/N: Morgan is 12 in this and Peter is 19.

Morgan's POV

They've been gone for a month now and my mum and I were becoming so stressed and worried. I didn't know where they were or if they were even alive, Mum was trying to keep a straight face for me and she tried to assure me that everything was okay and that they'd come home soon but I knew that wasn't the case.

-Flashback-

 "You don't have to go, Dad, you're retired so can't you just say no?" I begged.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I would love to stay here with you but it's my job to make sure that everyone is safe and we could possibly defeat HYDRA on this mission. But, I'll be back soon, I promise. I'll be back before you can say 'I missed you'," he replied hugging me.

"We have to go in 2 minutes,"  Steve told Tony.

"I have to say goodbye to your mother, but, I love you so much Morgan and I promise I'll come back," he promised.

I nodded and he kissed my forehead before moving over to say goodbye to my mother. I went over to Peter and we walked towards the tress.

"Hey, everythings going to be fine Morgan. We'll all come back," Peter said kneeling down in front of me.

"You don't know that! I heard Auntie Nat saying that it was around the same level as when you dealt with Thanos! I can't lose Dad again," I sobbed.

Peter hugged me and sighed.

"I promise I'll bring him back, I'll do anything I can alright? I promise," he said.

"We gotta go!" Steve called.

Peter wiped away a tear from my face and hugged me one last time before running over to the car where Steve and Nat were waiting outside. Tony hugged me one last time and reassured me that everything would be fine before he climbed into the car and disappeared...

-End of Flashback-

I heard the phone ringing downstairs and I ran down to answer it but my mum got there first, I waited as I saw her face fall and dread filled her face. Oh no, someone was injured or dead, I could tell, please don't tell me it's Dad.

After a few minutes, the call ended and my mum sat down in a chair, I immediately tried to comfort her and she took a few steadying breaths.

"Nat was injured badly so the team sent her back to the medbay, she's fine now but the others are in serious trouble and they were all injured, some worse than others. She said that Tony was okay the last time she saw them but if they don't find a way out of there soon then it might not stay like that," she explained quietly.

"How did Auntie Nat get out then?" I asked.

"Steve snuck her into the back of a storage truck miles away from the place they were fighting, she wanted to stay and help but Steve was too stubborn,"

We were consumed by our own thoughts and i prayed to any God that's out there that my dad was still alive. I jumped when my mum stood up and said we needed to pack a bag because we were going to the Tower to see Nat and wait there until the others came back. 

When we arrived at the medbay Nat had a stressed look on her face and I knew something was wrong.

"What happened?" my mum asked her.

"We got a transmission from them, they were on a helicopter out of there and they said they were being shot down..."

Peter's POV

"Hold on Peter!" Tony yelled from the helicopter as he reached down towards me.

After bullets rocked the helicopter I had fallen out the side and I was currently hanging onto the rail on the bottom of the helicopter. The HYDRA helicopter below us was still firing and trying to take down our helicopter which was our only escape.

I reached up for Tony's hand but with another rock of the helicopter, I missed and almost let go of the rail. Bombs, knives and ammo fell out of the helicopter and I managed to grab onto a bomb. I looked between the bomb and the helicopter and I realised what I had to use to activate the bomb.

Tony was reaching back down to me again and before I had a chance to think about what I was doing I threw the bomb towards the HYDRA helicopter and grabbed onto Tony's hand. I aimed the repulsor at the bomb and ripped it out of his suit, the beam hit the bomb and the helicopter exploded. 

It all went in slow motion, I realised I wasn't holding onto anything and I desperately swiped at anything to try and grab onto something but my hand only grabbed air. I saw Tony's worried face and his scream as I fell, the force from the explosion sent me flying and I went flailing through the air and hit the water...

Tony's POV

4 days later

I remembered the dread that filled me when I realised that Peter was falling away from me, I tried to jump out after him but Steve held me back as the helicopter flew away. 

When we arrived back at the tower we got treated and I spent some time with Morgan and Pepper but it didn't seem right without Peter here. He was apart of our family and I constantly thought about him.

I tried tracking his suit and contacting Karen but everything was offline, I even tried to bring up his vitals but they wouldn't come up either. Everyone tried to get me out of my lab but I couldn't leave, I had to find Peter because I knew he wasn't dead. He's been through so much and I refused to believe that he was dead but apart of my mind was telling me to accept it.

More days passed and the voice was growing louder, I spent my days crying and drinking again. I knew Peter was gone but I couldn't accept it fully until I had proof, the blinds in my lab were closed and I was sprawled out on the couch when suddenly FRIDAY started crackling, I frowned, was the AI system broken?

"M....r .....ark? I..... Pe...r ca... ...ear....e?" came the cracked voice but through all the static and cracking I recognised the voice. I would recognise it anywhere.

"Peter? I can kind of hear you, can you hear me?" I asked desperately.

"..ES!" 

"I'm tracking your location now Pete and I'm flying to get you, I promise I'll be there soon just hold on," I said, "FRIDAY track the location!"

I was flying over there using all the power my suit could muster and I was in there in a half an hour, I saw Peter holding onto a crate in the middle of the ocean with an arc reactor connected to his mask with wires and other stuff. Blood covered his hands and he was shivering, I immediately scooped him up out of the water and flew back towards the tower as fast as I could.

Those hours were excruciating, I needed to know that Peter was fine. I couldn't lose him, not again. The kid was strong, he's lost all his family members, thought he lost me, died and came back to life, had a building dropped on him and dealt with an Avengers level threat by himself. 

I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, sir, please...

 The door opened to his room and I immediately stood up as Bruce gave me a smile.

"He's alright, I'm going to keep an eye on him for a little bit but you can see him," he replied.

I immediately rushed into the room and saw Peter lying on the bed looking completely fine.

"Peter oh my gosh," I said as I hugged.

When I pulled away he was frowning.

"You've been drinking again," he pointed out.

"That's the least of your problems kid," I replied.

"No it's not, you promised you would drink again!" he whined, "And you told me that if you ever drank again then you'd give me 10,000 dollars,"

I rolled my eyes and a laugh couldn't help but escape my mouth, only moments ago I thought he was dead and that I'd lost one of the lights in my life but as soon as I walked into the room everything was back to the way it was, and the way things should be forever.

Sorry, this chapter was kind of bad but anyway, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 3.9K 29
Basically just floofy one shots about Tony and peter Open to requests 💕 Will do most ships and aunt may will be peter's godmother unless stated othe...
553K 19.4K 54
This is a continuation of my first one-shot book called 'Growing Up', but you don't really need to read it to read this. You might want to, though...
739K 45.1K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 25.9K 103
*REQUESTS CLOSED* All one shots, can be a few parts though This is the life of Peter Parker -sometimes he is a Stark- about his normal life to his a...