𝓽𝓪𝓮𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴

By kootete

Its all about taekook What I include in the story: -FLUFF -ANGST -ROMANCE -FLUFF AGAIN!! im sorry i did not... More

Intro!
My ship
Flashback
Argue [1]
Argue [2]
Jealous
Jealous [2]
Jealous [3]
My shorty baby
Bad boy?
Calico Cat [Y.M]
Not an update!!
Spoiled [1]
Spoiled [2]
Run BTS ep 84 (BTS)
Insecure
Wedding
Kookie
REQUEST
Wrong Number
Angel
Vampire [1]
Wee Woo
Concert
Cook
Taekook Gay
Ignore
Teacher
Trust and Love
Cuddle Weather
REQUEST
Family
Confront
Dance Coach [M]
Vampire [2]
Sleepy
Birthday Surprise Failed
Stay
Paint
Mcdo Date

What Innocence? [M]

7.4K 162 50
By kootete

Taehyung walked around the cafeteria looking for Jimin, but instead he saw his ex with so many girls next to him. He's over that fucking guy, so why bother? He goes straightly and not mind those bullshits.

"Hey Taehyung! I can do this to him now." The girl called him. Once he looked at them, he saw the girl licking his ex's lips which turned out as make out.

"I don't care, be the manwhore and sluts you are." Taehyung smirked. All of them looked at Taehyung disgustingly.

Taehyung walked around not minding all the negativites that surrounds him. He finally saw Jimin with his boyfriend and someone.

"Jiminie!!" Taehyung run towards them and sat down.

"You can't believe who I just saw! The motherfucking asshole being a manwhore again!" Taehyung said. Jimin laughed at Taehyungs' reaction.

"Just let the fucker be. You're over him." Jimin said as Taehyung nodded.

"Hi Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung waved at Yoongi, but he wonder who's next to him.

"Tae, this is Jungkook my friend. And Jungkook this is Taehyung, Jimin's friend." Yoongi introduced.

Taehyung waved to the boy with eyeglasses. The boy looked at him and smiled.

Taehyung saw Jimin and Yoongi are now lovely dovey on the side, so he go and sat next to Jungkook.

"Hey." Taehyung smiled.

"Hi."

"Did you know I had an asshole ex boyfriend?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook looked at him and just chuckled.

"Well yeah I guess. It is now all over the campus. Plus I heard your ex is a dumbass." Jungkook said, sipping on his starbucks.

"Well yeah, now I don't care about his shitty ass." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Here." Jungkook gives Taehyung a drink.

Taehyung smiled and took it.

"How much is this? I can pay you back." Taehyung said, pulling out his wallet.

"No, its a treat." Jungkook said.

"Aw.. Thank you then Jungkook." Taehyung smiled at him and pinched his cheeks.

"No probbies." Jungkook blushed.

"You're now the most innocent person I know." Taehyung sipped but Jungkook choked.

-

The second day again, he freaking saw his ex with a bunch of girls. Licking and doing shits to each other. That's freaking sick.

"Taehyung!" He heard a voice coming towards him. He saw Jungkook running with a drink in his hand again.

"Here." Jungkook gives it to Taehyung. But little did he know Taehyung's already blushing.

"Thank you kookie." Taehyung said.

His ex saw all of the things that happened.

"Hey Taehyung!" His ex walked towards them and pulled Taehyung.

"What the fuck, get your freaking hands off me asshole." Taehyung tries to get out of Seojoon's grip but eventually he failed.

"Who are you?" Seojoon asked Jungkook who's trying to process everything.

"He's my boyfriend so stop!" Taehyung blurted. Shit.

Jungkook was mentally shocked about what Taehyung said.

"Yeah I am, so get your hands off him or you'll be dead in no time." Jungkook said, but Taehyung can' help but giggle.

He can't really threaten a person without being cute.

"Are you sure Mr. Long sleeves and long pants with nerdy glasses?" Seojoon laughed.

"Atleast he's not like you asshole." Taehyung shouted, getting off of Seojoon's grip.

"If you don't fucking let go of him, you'll be dead in no time." Jungkook repeats. But this time, there was no innocence found in his voice. His voice is dark and low.

Taehyung looked at him shocked. But Seojoon didn't let go of Taehyung yet.

Jungkook stepped up and held Seojoob's collar.

"Let go." Jungkook said. But Seojoon's not giving up, he did not let go of Taehyung.

Jungkook punched the asshole, that made him let go of Taehyung.

"What the fuck?" Seojoon held his face and stood up. He was about to hit Jungkook when Jungkook held his hand and punch him even more.

Now the scene was, Jungkook on top of Seojoon, continually punching him.

"Jungkook lets go." Taehyung said calmly, taking him but the younger didn't flinch and continue to punch.

"Jungkook please." Taehyung said softly. Jungkook heard the softness in the other's voice so he stood up, leaving the bruised face Seojoon.

They both walked together towards the lovely dovey yoonmin.

"Jimin hyung! Jungkook is so cool!" Jungkook's surprised because Taehyung did not get mad on him.

"You're not mad at me?" Jungkook asked, scratching his nape.

"Why would I?" Taehyung giggled and hugged the boy.

"You saved me." Taehyung said.

"What happened?" Jimin stood up and walked towards them, as Yoongi did the same.

"Jungkook punched the asshole!" Taehyung said happily. Jimin was shocked at first but then joined Taehyung and dance happily.

"You did a good job there." Yoongi chuckled. Jungkook doesn't really know what's happening, but saving the other makes him happy too.

-

"I'll go with you." Jungkook volunteered.

"No! Its okay kookie. I'll go home by myself." Taehyung said shyly.

The point here is that Jimin can't go home with Taehyung because Jimin will go on a date with Yoongi. But Jungkook, volunteered that he'll go with Taehyung.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung as they both waved goodbye at the love birds. As they walked towards the house, they both talked about their lives. But suddenly Taehyung received a text from Jimin.

MINNIE <3

get that dick!

Taehyung blushed, but he's thankful it is dark outside. He quickly hide his phone because he doesn't want Jungkook to find out.

"Who's that?" Jungkook asked.

"Um.. Jimin, he asked if we're safe and got home already." Taehyung said quickly.

"Oh.. Chill, I did not asked what he said but okay." Jungkook chuckled.

Soon they both reached Taehyung's house, but Taehyung being angel he let Jungkook come inside first.

"My parents aren't here, so maybe they are in the work or maybe um... Doing nasty stuff." Taehyung said disgustingly. He goes to the kitchen and pour water for Jungkook.

When he goes to the living room, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. So maybe he was wandering around.

Taehyung walked towards to his room and saw Jungkook, who was about to open the closet.

Taehyung runs towards the closet and closed it very well.

"Aish! Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung whined. He did not go anywhere else but in front od the closet.

"Oh Taehyungie is hiding something. But I won't intrude." Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

Taehyung pouted as he sat on the bed. Jungkook sat on the couch near the bed and just stare at Taehyung.

"You always wear long sleeves, why is that?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Um... You might get surprised because that innocent guy you think isn't really innocent." Jungkook chuckled.

"Whatever happens you're still an innocent baby." Taehyung stuck out his tongue to tease the other.

"Okay then." Jungkook was about to remove his top when Taehyung stopped him.

"W-what are you d-doing!" Taehyung whined again.

"I was going to show you, don't worry I won't do anything." Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook pulled out his top, revealing so many tattoos. His chest, arms, belly button and shits.

"Whoa." Taehyung said, his mouth is wide open and was about to touch those tats when Jungkook stopped him.

"I'm going to tell you about my tattoos but in one condition. You need to change your clothes, to the things I saw in you secret closet." Jungkook smirked.

Shit. He saw.

"N-no!" Taehyung huffled.

"Okay then." Jungkook was about to put back his top on when Taehyung stopped him.

Fuck his curiosity.

"O-okay. But as you said you will tell me about your tattoos!" Taehyung shyly whined. Jungkook nods and chuckled at how the other is acting.

"Wait. I should be the one who will choose what you should dress up." Jungkook smirked. The other has no choice but to nod and pout.

-

"Okay! First, what is the meaning of this?" Taehyung pointed at the tattoo, where in there is a big butterfly.

"This butterfly is about my grandmother. She used to love butterfly and thought me some butterfly things but one night she left us and I noticed that this one butterfly keeps on being with me. So I really think that the butterfly was my grandmother." Jungkook explained.

Taehyung was amazed by the story, but he did not forget that there were consequences. He take off his top and put on the crop top, actually crop top that was a gift from Jimin. So basically a crop top like from cheerleaders.

Taehyung shyly looked at Jungkook who kept staring at him when he put on his top.

"Okay! Next! This one!" Taehyung pointed at a word.

kth.

"You might get weirded on me. So just listen okay? This is you, actually. Kim Taehyung. I've known you since the time where Jimin and Yoongi hyung met. You may not know me because I rarely be with Yoongi hyung that time because I was busy making music and shit. So I really admire you from afar. Just by looking at you I instantly fell in love. Cliché but shit happens. So yeah, please don't get mad at me I ca-"

"That's actually cute." Taehyung blushed. He walked towards Jungkook and traced the word kth.

"Never thought you're such a cheesy guy." Taehyung teased.

He was about to remover his pants when he saw Jungkook staring.

"Hey! No looking first." Taehyung whined.

Jungkook nodded and out his hand on his face, but little did Taehyung know that this innocent guy is peeking through his hand.

Taehyung put on the skirt immediately.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, shockingly. He really can beat the girls when it comes to model.

"I-I'll just go and ge-get some water." Taehyung runs out of the room and go to the kitchen.

He was pouring some of the water, shakingly but then a hand was snaked on his waist.

"You look so fucking hot." Jungkook whispered hotly on Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook in the eyes as Jungkook groaned.

He picked up Taehyung and put him on the counter. Jungkook made the first move by putting his lips on Taehyung's lips as they started to make out.

Taehyung's hand was on Jungkook's hair, as he plays with it.

Jungkook's hand started to creep up on Taehyung's thighs, and started to massage it. Little by little his hand was on Taehyung's cock as he plays with it. His hands roam Taehyung's cock, and plays with his slit.

"J-Jungkoo-" Taehyung moaned. But Jungkook didn't stopped at playing.

"I-I wa-want to ta-taste you." Taehyung moaned making Jungkook stopped on his tracks.

He felt his junior stood up when Taehyung said that. Taehyung got off the counter and kneel in front of Jungkook. He teased the other by looking innocently at him and start by leaving wet kisses all over Jungkook's cock.

"Ta-Taehyung." Jungkook groaned at the teasing. Without a warning, he pushed Taehyung's head as Taehyung choked. But good thing he have gag reflex.

Taehyung started to bop his head, sucking it like a lollipop while looking into the other's eyes.

"Taehyung I-I'm goi-" Without a warning again, a white semen splashed over Taehyung's face as he giggled.

He licked the cum that was splashed over.

"Okay its done already, I don't want you waking up and regret everything." Jungkook said, putting on his boxers and his pants. Taehyung pouted like a child on the flooring.

Jungkook chuckled at the others' cuteness as he picked him up bridal style and go upstairs.

He puts him on the bed and just lay down next to the cute guy.

"Let's just cuddle okay?" Jungkook suggested.

Taehyung giggled and just cuddle with the other. He traced the tattoos on Jungkook's body.

He noticed a tattoo again. Three letters that made Taehyung curious.

J.T.H

"What does this mean?" Taehyung awed at the tattoo. He felt like he's connected with it somehow.

"You really want to know? Maybe you'll get angry at me." Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung pouted and just shake his head. Mentioning that he will not angry at the other.

"Okay then."

"It means Jeon Taehyung." Jungkook smirked as he receive a loud slap on his chest, coming from Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung pouted again.

"Because.. Soon you will be mine. And mine only." Jungkook replied, kissing Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung blushed at the thought of him and Jungkook having a family already.

But shit they just only met.

"Yah Jeon!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
94.4K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !