Related to the Dobre Brothers...

By nevaehberlin396

I am Nevaeh and I am related to Steve Perez. Yes the dobre brothers Camera Man!! I am the the second youngest... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 1

1.3K 10 1
By nevaehberlin396

*Nevaehs POV*
(Older bro -Steve. Baby sis- Nevaeh)
Older bro- hey do you want to come over and meet the people I help record today?
Baby sis- I mean I guess are they mean
Older bro- No they are not trust me
Baby sis- ok I am doing a video on Monday so is it ok if I bring my camera?
Older bro- Yeah that's fine pack a bag for a couple days and have your sister to.
Baby sis- Ok bye love ya
Older bro- Love ya too
Nevaeh- "Hey Heaven!" I went into our bedroom.
Heaven- "Yeah."
Nevaeh- "Steve's picking us up in an hour so we can go over to some peoples house so we can meet them he said to back a bag for a while." I grabbed a bag and put some clothes into the bag. I grabbed another on and put my laptop, volg camera, and chargers.
Steve- "Yo ladies are you guys ready." We walked out of our room with our bags and started to walk outside.
Steve- "Ok so this is one of them." We both looked up and smiled.
Thank you so much for reading this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 4K 28
☁️It's not an easy job babysitting a fuckboys little sister and being his best friend with benefits girl☁️ COMPLETED MATURE ASS CONTENT DON'T REPORT...
194K 5.4K 113
Just a bunch of Imagines of Lucas and Marcus that I'll hope you'll enjoy. ? ©jimindreamglow 100K reads > 08/08/2018 110K reads 02/11/2018 120K rea...
68.8K 2.3K 65
[COMPLETED] "Follow your heart.." She repeated over and over again, like they were some magic words that would somehow show her the right decision. •...
46.5K 476 86
"Hi! We're the Dobre Brothers and we do backflips!" "Hi! We're Zara and Mara and we're to lazy to do backflips!" Meet Zara and Mara! No, they aren't...