𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄 • 𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓭𝔂

بواسطة IMEUNBYUL

#2 rvwendy #22 reveluv (2/8/19) #1 rvwendy #14 reveluv (23/2/20) " Through this lifetime and the future ahead... المزيد

SYNOPSIS
Author's note
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
Author's Note
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE

ELEVEN

165 12 2
بواسطة IMEUNBYUL

Playlist:
One of these night by red velvet

"It suits you." Wendy was looking at the keychain Jaehyun was pointing. "Really? a squirrel? how does that even suit me," She says in an unbelievable tone.

"Cause i say so" he picks up that brown squirrel keychain from the keychain hanger and gave it to the seller.

"Are you serious you're gonna buy that for me?"

"Why? you don't want it? you know i can take it back if you don't like it."

Before he can change his mind wendy hold her hand to stop Jaehyun and sigh.

"Fine." The gift was wrapped in a blue small plastic bag with a cute ribbon on top. "Thank you for the gift," She said, and he let out a nod and a smile.

They were in a theme park cause Jaehyun has an off day from his work today. It was their second date of the month and she felt like she'd know him forever. In other mean, she was feeling comfortable around him.

They walk some more and Wendy stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You don't have a gift," She can see a dimple is forming on his face. He looked at wendy and grin.

"You are my gift, and that's a fact." Wendy can feel her stomach flip and it does a high-wire somersault without a net. How can a boy? This particular Boy makes you breathless in just a few flirty words.

Wendy shook away her thought and clear her throat. "It seems not fair that you got me one and you don't."

"I'm really fine without one. Why you keep on persisting?"

"I'm gonna get you one"

"Don't, really."

The looks on Wendy face says Try to stop me

"You're unbelievable, well better be worth it i want an expensive gift," he says, grinning.

Wendy punches lightly on Jaehyun's chest and he let out a fake hurt face. He was wearing a black normal T-shirt and by the line of that buff chest, She can feel; a strong build body and maybe luck? a six-pack and- what the. SNAP IT OUT WENDY.

Jaehyun caught her rubbing her hand and her eyes on his chest. He leans on wendy's ears and whispers.

"You know if you want to keep on staring my chest you can take a picture of it to last longer"

His word brings wendy back to reality and her cheeks are blushing red. She pushes him and eyes avert to somewhere else. She can hear Jaehyun's chuckling so she fixes her white blouse and let out a cough. she tried to calm down and when she turned back to where Jaehyun was. He was staring at wendy; dimples were flashing crazily every time he does it. Just two words. Two words to make she's flying from where she stood.

"Let's go," he says, taking wendy's hand and run to where their feet take them. His hand feels like a hot pack that you need every snow season and his hand definitely feels like one. The feels that you wished every day is a snow day and jaehyun would be there to hold you like a hot pack.

They arrive on a photo booth which Wendy declined but Jaehyun grab her shoulder and they went inside. He was picking which filters to go with them and pick cute bunnies. Wendy was hesitated to pose an aegyo pose but when he saw Jaehyun tried his best she can't help but laugh. They tried every filter in the photo booth but her favorite would be Jaehyun looking like a pizza while she looks like a soda. MIght be nice to eat him. Wait what."

Let's try this one, i bet you a dinner if you lose" he says, pointing at 'SHOOT and WIN' game.

"You're underestimating me aren't you," she says, eyeing him.

"Then i bet you a dinner and a night cruise on a boat, how's that?"

"You just give me an easy win for this one, bet you never see me losing before,"

He winks at wendy at it leaves wendy stunned. "Then try your best to lose," he assured her, almost grinning. He opens his wallet and gave the money for the owner of the booth and he gave 5 bullets in return. Then Jaehyun picks up the gun and set the bullet inside.

In her eyes, she would mistake him to be a policeman who works in an important job, no no better than that, a SPY, a spy who is on an important mission to save the day. He would dress up with a long white shirt that shows off his perfect build body, and his body will be wrapped along with those black rope something i don't know what that is but is it the save vest? lmao. The camera would zoom in the way he picks up, put a slow mo on it, the part where he inserts the bullets, and when it's loaded, he would point on a space like someone would appear any second. And he-

"Are you staring again?"

"Huh?," Classic Wendy dazed time.

He knitted his eyebrows and brush off his brown hair to the back of his head. How fluffy.

"Here, let me show you," he took wendy's hand and put a gun on it. By the time Wendy could breathe another breath he was behind wendy and she felt her breath shortened. Her heartbeat is racing. He held wendy both hands and set the target.

"See that red dot there? that's your target."

"Uh-huh, red dot yes okay" she nodded vigorously.

"You ready?"

"As I'll ever be," Jaehyun step back from wendy and watch her from the side.

Wendy steadies her breath and focus her aim at the target on the top center of the shelves. It marks 500 points. She closes her right eye and pull the trigger. An unexpected turn hit the 200 points beside it. Her eyes went wide that she doesn't believe it.

Jaehyun scrunches his nose and mouth 'Almost'. Okay, the second try, she steadies her breath and surprisingly she hit 30 points. Third try, 100 points. Fourth try, 50 points.
Not even close to 500 points.

"Wow, you great at this game,"

"Shut up" there was an annoyance in Wendy's voice but she can see from the corner of her eyes that he was smiling.

One last bullet. 500 points. Wait why am i trying to win this thing? i should be loosing. So she went from her original target and shoot another target.

A confetti pop sound startled wendy and she almost dropped the gun. Congratulations song started playing on the shop and the owner dance to the music. "CONGRATS YOU WON THE GAME! YOU WIN YOURSELF A SQUIRREL PLUSHIE" Shouted the owner of the shop. Wait, she won what?

She brushes off the confetti's from her sight and take a look again to where the target hit. A bright small spotlight ignites the 500 points stage and she can't help but opens her mouth wide.

"See i have faith that you will win this game," He says, stepping towards wendy.

"I won another squirrel?," Eyes still fixed on the 500 points.

"You don't like it? we can tell the owner to change it to another plushie. Let's see we got Bird, bunny, teddy bear, and oh we got a Squirtle plushie too! maybe you would want that Uni-"

"I'll take it," she says, finally accepting that squirrel is her symbol that Jaehyun sees in her.

"You sure?"

"I thought i was supposed to lose this game, but in the end, i won,"

"Then why you sound like you lose?"

"It means you won't take me to a dinner in a night cruise"

"You worried about that?," He laughs off. "Well, technically you lose the bet, instead of dinner in a night cruise, I'll take you to somewhere better than that," he took the gun from wendy and hand it over to the owner, and in return the owner hand over the squirrel plushie to him.

With a heavy heart, she accepted her new gift from Jaehyun. She just missed a lifetime night cruise with Jaehyun. How sad that is.

"Can i at least have one more try? Please I'll do better this time, I promise!" she begged.

"Nope," He dragged wendy off from the shop and she was struggling that she could've sworn she would do better the second time but it's no use.

They reached a smoothie rest stop and Jaehyun ordered two pieces of red velvet cake while wendy ordered an ice cream cake with strawberry on top. They both ordered the shop's significant drink; Boba Tea. They had a great time sharing their likes and dislikes discussion under a shady umbrella outside of the shop. One time Wendy forgot to bring her plushie with her when they did their eating. A waiter called for her as she about to leave the shop.

An embarrassment creeps on her cheek that how can she forget her plushie. Jaehyun on the other hand just laughs at the situation as he about to see this side of wendy any time they meet.

The clock struck 8:30 pm and wendy getting more curious about where Jaehyun will take her to.

"You hungry?" He asks, looking at her. Street light was shinning the path they're walking. Some people were seen still cycling, and some are still enjoying their time talking with others while their views are fixed to the Han River.

"A bit," Correction, A LOT. They had cakes and drinks 2 hours ago and stopped to another booth where the owner aunty serves fried fishcakes and serves tteokbukki. It was eye candy to both of them. The smell struck wendy's nose and before she knows, her hand moves her own and one fishcake went into her mouth. She let out a squeal and express the taste of it with her short dance. How can anyone resists this. Well, not Wendy nor those Jaehyun. They had a pretty big amount of it and still hungry.

"Me too, still curious where i will take you?"

"Of course! I'm dying to know,"

"Then close your eyes,"

"Why? are you gonna leave me if i did it?"

He forcefully closes wendy eyes with his hand and she groans. "You talked too much, just believe me," He says while leading her gently to another destination. She scoffed. About 15 minutes passed and she can't feel Jaehyun's warm hand on her close eyes anymore.

"Can i open it?"

"not yet,"

His footsteps began to fade away and a couple of minutes passed, his footstep is coming closer and he led wendy carefully to his surprise place.

A piece of soft music is beginning to be loud every time they took a step closer. Then he stopped wendy and tell her to open her eyes

A picnic for two; neatly prepared on fresh-cut grass and 4 lantern light up the view for them.

"It wasn't fancy like the dinner you should have won back then-,"

"Again with your sarcastic marks, this is more than fancy,"

Wendy makes her way towards the picnic and smiled. She examines carefully everything he has been prepared for. One thing caught her eyes and she can't help but took it. It was the polaroid they both took today. Jaehyun took her step towards her and scratches her neck.

"Is this okay? i can book another restaurant for us to have dinner if you dislike this,"

"I love it,"

"You do?"

"Thank you for preparing all of this, i am trying to express every thought about all of this thing since this is my first time a boy has ever done this to me, I am truly grateful that it was you Jaehyun,"

Jaehyun felt his breath shortened and his heart is racing now. Sometimes he wonders how can this girl be so beautiful and full of meaning at the same time. Her eyes are twinkling under the moonlight and that when he knows she was crying.

He closed the gap with a hug he can hear that she was sobbing.

Great. Wendy, you let your guard off so easily in front of him. Even though this was nothing to compare with the dinner in the night cruise ship, it was enough to make her touched with all the things that were prepared by him.

They stayed silent like that while 'Can't help but falling in love by Elvis Presley' are playing on the radio. After wendy had calm down, They both settle down on the picnic and Jaehyun covered her with a blanket that he prepared beforehand and land it on her shoulder.

They began to exchange a smile and laugh when they find a topic to be talked about.

For wendy, it was a magical day. Sadly it ends to well.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

410 29 11
"We'll be alright, I want to try again" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jaemin, a new student, forms bonds with Renjun, Haechan, and Chenle. As he e...
9.6K 1K 40
❝ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ? ❞ ❝ ᴠᴇʀʏ! ❞ [ discontinued] Deceitful, disrespectful and downright detestable; Derya took pride in being unapo...
42.9K 1.3K 32
Haechan is your childhood bestfriend. But when you two accidentally reunite. He sees how much you've grown up....what will happen then? This fanfict...
13.3K 584 15
|| 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚓𝚊 𝚅𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞? || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- BESTFRIENDS -everything in this fanfiction is just for...